S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

lmao, you guys just decided I'm apathetic based on me posting shit?
    there are people here who've posted less than I have, and,
    not everyone needs to post 1,000 times a day, I prefer to post when I have something to say, and only then, which right now I do not

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u were the host of last game. matrix (6p)
    Ohh. IRG to SJ?
    Yeah, Oberon was literally town reading SJ `because SJ moved the game forward while doing something very dumb for a scum`. This game he scumreads whoever shows any interest in moving the game forward.

Not really similarities here tbh.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh. IRG to SJ?
    Yeah, Oberon was literally town reading SJ `because SJ moved the game forward while doing something very dumb for a scum`. This game he scumreads whoever shows any interest in moving the game forward.

ok, thanks for the clarification

12. ISO #212

Ohh. IRG to SJ?

and SJ was what last game?

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    are u serious?? u were in that game. u knew SJ was scum
    yes, that is exactly my point

although idk what me scumreading ppl for anything means, I scum read ppl for whatever I think is scummy, and if I scum read someone for something, regardless of my alignment, I do it because I think they're actually scum, or that the argument will seem legitimate

so, weird corollary? ozy is just reacting to my "apathy" and finding reasons to scum-read me for it

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Come on, you weren't SK in EVERY game. A quarter of them I died to NK on night 1, and in another quarter I was doused by you night 1 :P

[Current Post Progress: #193]
    This jump in progress though
    btw, you can check people's ISOs here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=48770
    Just click on the numbers and you will see all their posts. Very useful for trying to analyze individual players.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

There I didn't say anything about you doing.......................

Honestly, acting like you don't understand questions or posts is your idea of "trolling" as Jester? Please stop..

Anyhow, I expect you to flip Yellow.
    -vote Oberon
    There's a reason last like 7 out of 8 games had ~200 posts D1. It's because of attitudes like yours this game.
    People waiting for something to happen in the game whilst never doing anything to achieve that.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

POSTING THIS AS OF POST #203:

Finally caught up, here are my current reads:

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @CRichardForumLies
    @Yuesford
    @PQRnHack

TEAM AFK: If there aren't any good candidates day 1 - I would like to see a policy lynch on an afk player - just to force them to talk, no silent coasting

@Numbertwo
    Very quiet other than dropping a vote on ceko and leaving it there - I could see a scum dropping by - leaving a vote on someone they think has a high chance to get mislynched and then being "afk" the rest of the day - giving them plausible deniability that they were just dropping the vote during RVS when they were really contributing to a mislynch +scum points

@Varcron
    Varcron has been more active in the thread - I have a relatively neutral read on him, although I don't like how he's "just taking notes" rather than contributing any of his own reads - I'm not reading this as scummy - but I really want to hear Varcron's thoughts very soon - and if he continues to withhold them then that's an increasingly scummy look

@theoneceko
    I've talked a fair bit about ceko already so far, but from what I've seen, he's playing very similar to his town play from the mod and I think lots of the scum reads into ceko are misplaced

@Oberon
    I don't like Oberon's apathy and stance that day 1 shouldn't be taken too seriously - minor scum points there - I want to force Oberon to give some actual reads rather than just writing the entire first day off

@WrathCyber
    Very quiet - saying the game is overwhelming, and their one action was dropping a vote on me saying I'm Jester - their actions don't really make any sense in my opinion - likely because they're new to FM - but also possibly because scum. As I started typing this post I saw other people were asking them why they thought I was Jester, so I will re-evaluate after I hear their answer

@OzyWho
    I am really getting a town read from Ozy - I don't think a scum would be this active in trying to make the first day productive. Their suspicion on ceko - while I disagree with it - feels like it comes from a genuine town point of view in my opinion too

@blinkskater
    They haven't said anything substantive other than a cryptic vote on me saying it's "not RVS" with literally no explanation. Their absolute lack of contribution, vote on me, and then decision to keep the vote even after I've posted many times more with reads and contributions makes them my top scum candidate

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    so, weird corollary? ozy is just reacting to my "apathy" and finding reasons to scum-read me for it
    Dude how was - you blatantly not understand what questions were about when directly quoting you or hallcuinating for some posts were about - how was that not Jester trolling?

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Dude how was - you blatantly not understand what questions were about when directly quoting you or hallcuinating for some posts were about - how was that not Jester trolling?
    you referenced something you posted at the very beginning of the game, like 100 posts after you mentioned it, and then NEVER brought it up in between those two posts

as for what varcron said, tbh I still don't understand what he was talking about

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

-vote LagAttack
    Feel like he's really leaning into the "I'm the Jester" routine with a vote with no explanation - he's literally never mentioned me a single time across all of his posts.

We wanted to lynch the jester day 1 anyway - so Oberon seems like a good choice

-vote Oberon

37. ISO #237

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @CRichardForumLies
    @Yuesford
    @PQRnHack

TEAM AFK: If there aren't any good candidates day 1 - I would like to see a policy lynch on an afk player - just to force them to talk, no silent coasting

@Numbertwo
    Very quiet other than dropping a vote on ceko and leaving it there - I could see a scum dropping by - leaving a vote on someone they think has a high chance to get mislynched and then being "afk" the rest of the day - giving them plausible deniability that they were just dropping the vote during RVS when they were really contributing to a mislynch +scum points

@Varcron
    Varcron has been more active in the thread - I have a relatively neutral read on him, although I don't like how he's "just taking notes" rather than contributing any of his own reads - I'm not reading this as scummy - but I really want to hear Varcron's thoughts very soon - and if he continues to withhold them then that's an increasingly scummy look

@theoneceko
    I've talked a fair bit about ceko already so far, but from what I've seen, he's playing very similar to his town play from the mod and I think lots of the scum reads into ceko are misplaced

@Oberon
    I don't like Oberon's apathy and stance that day 1 shouldn't be taken too seriously - minor scum points there - I want to force Oberon to give some actual reads rather than just writing the entire first day off

@WrathCyber
    Very quiet - saying the game is overwhelming, and their one action was dropping a vote on me saying I'm Jester - their actions don't really make any sense in my opinion - likely because they're new to FM - but also possibly because scum. As I started typing this post I saw other people were asking them why they thought I was Jester, so I will re-evaluate after I hear their answer

@OzyWho
    I am really getting a town read from Ozy - I don't think a scum would be this active in trying to make the first day productive. Their suspicion on ceko - while I disagree with it - feels like it comes from a genuine town point of view in my opinion too

@blinkskater
    They haven't said anything substantive other than a cryptic vote on me saying it's "not RVS" with literally no explanation. Their absolute lack of contribution, vote on me, and then decision to keep the vote even after I've posted many times more with reads and contributions makes them my top scum candidate
    welcome to the towncore

ur anger at getting voted prob made u overlook blink's reason for voting you. the guy is literally afk rn, so he can't see what u said AFTER ur "uwowu so many posts." he prob thought u didn't want to play; this is very indicative of scum. however, recent posts from u show u definitely DO want to play.

dw, ur not getting lynched

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

^see? this line of questioning is what DOESN'T advance the game.

im pretty sure its lag attack he just sheeped you and ceko onto me and then posted a reads list that looks like mafia, because mafia like posting wall posts with their reads
    And town like voting random people they have literally never mentioned before in any of their 40 posts in the thread with literally no explanation behind their vote?

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

^see? this line of questioning is what DOESN'T advance the game.

im pretty sure its lag attack he just sheeped you and ceko onto me and then posted a reads list that looks like mafia, because mafia like posting wall posts with their reads
    OBERON IS A TEMPLARRRR

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

JESUS ALMIGHTY CHRIST I AM NOT JESTER HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT.
    You literally voted me with no explanation - you're either Jester playing "I'm really not jester, guys, trust me" in order to get eliminated

OR

You're a shadow trying to act like a Jester to avoid elimination

and if you are town - then your "reads" into me being scum seem awfully contrived "mafia likes posting walls with their reads" sounds like the most contrived bs I've ever heard - not only because walls of reads vs reads over time is probably more of a playstyle thing. But I've also been doing both

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @CRichardForumLies
    @Yuesford
    @PQRnHack

@Numbertwo

@Varcron

@theoneceko

@Oberon

@WrathCyber

@OzyWho

@blinkskater
    NumberTwo's FM meta is active as scum, inactive as town btw. (though, he's ofc aware of it so can't take it too serious)

Varcron idk what to think about tbh. Neutral for me too.

Ceko is def the towniest here for me atm.

Oberon, I see no reason to expect him to flip green over scum or neutral. He has been apathetic and acting dumb before, so it's not like it's entirely scummy for him. But for me there's virtually nothing to townread him on.

WrathCyber I expect to be a frozen scum. Though his original jester read on you is hyper weird. No clue what to make of it. Maybe he's towny for having original thoughts? Maybe a newbie Wolf voting his scummate early on for bad reason (which is not uncommon)?

blink I expect him to flip green because he feels easy going enough to be town, and I expect him to be in a fighting spirit if he was scum instead.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

@Auwt please rename me to NotJester so everyone gets the memo
    next thing you know the AFKs will start piling and accusing me of being a jester
    Although on the topic of the AFK's I would rather see one of the AFKs voted up on a policy lynch over anyone who has posted so far

AFK town won't help anyone

50. ISO #250

You literally voted me with no explanation - you're either Jester playing "I'm really not jester, guys, trust me" in order to get eliminated

OR

You're a shadow trying to act like a Jester to avoid elimination

and if you are town - then your "reads" into me being scum seem awfully contrived "mafia likes posting walls with their reads" sounds like the most contrived bs I've ever heard - not only because walls of reads vs reads over time is probably more of a playstyle thing. But I've also been doing both
    I gave the explanation afterwards
    and no, that is something mafia genuinely like doing, I've done that myself when I'm mafia which is why I know