User Tag List

1. ISO #1

DropDead 1-S2-1-2292082

Account Name: Drop Dead
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2292082
    Your Server: NA
    Approximate Points:10-15k
    Detailed explanation of the template:

Old computer I no longer have. Used to play long long ago for a very long time. Start playing again on new comp but don't have old points. Could also possibly be Meow_Mix for account name. Please help! My new name is Preem.

2. ISO #2

Re: DropDead 1-S2-1-2292082

all i could find was 4k points from 2013 and 400 points from 2015 (u got reset somewhere in between there as well). Sadly database only has what's been specifically uploaded to it. Anyway we can give you the 4k if u want, but otherwise only avenue is maybe a friend you used to play with still has their old replays?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    all i could find was 4k points from 2013 and 400 points from 2015 (u got reset somewhere in between there as well). Sadly database only has what's been specifically uploaded to it. Anyway we can give you the 4k if u want, but otherwise only avenue is maybe a friend you used to play with still has their old replays?
    Not sure if I was supposed to reply with quote @aamirus

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Approved for 85 wins, 170 games played, 4010 points + achievements.

To complete the restore you need to meet up with an admin in-game. Your best bet is to join our discord (link on homepage on the right) and use the @point restore tag in general chat. We don't have people on all the time so you might have to try a couple times.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8