{Ban List} BigBallsMcGG: 1-S2-1-6702946
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

BigBallsMcGG: 1-S2-1-6702946

1-S2-1-6702946 was the players id name his battle net name was BigBallsMcGG

player was coroner and there was a bus driver and arsonist he knew the last townie was bus drivver and because the townie decided to try to lynch him earlier in the game he became salty and threw on that last night, even claiming the arsonist deserved it more then his own town

2. ISO #2

Re: player threw game out of salt

@smallbeans12 in the future to report you have to include a replay but luckily i was in this game too so i've posted it:

Name: BigBallsMcGG
    ID: 1-S2-1-6702946
    In-Game Name: Fuck you

Summary: It comes down to 2 town, arsonist, and mafioso. The arsonist has just burned and the town has a bus driver so there is plenty of chance to win.

Bigballs decides town doesn't deserve to win and asks to be lynched.

Bus driver then kills the mafioso the next night so now it's straight up 2 town vs 1 arsonist. Guaranteed victory. Bigballs votes the bus driver up again saying arsonist deserves the win more.

-Mafia- (2844).SC2Replay
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 4th, 2021 at 09:49 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: BigBallsMcGG: 1-S2-1-6702946

Name: BigBallsMcGG
    ID: 1-S2-1-6702946

He is 12 Coroner.
    At day 5, the town decided to trial and lynch 11. During trial, 12 says "This game is over" and types -suicide. When 11 flips framer he cancels his suicide. Not sure why he is doing this, as he was not looking to lynch anyone at the time.

At day 6 only 2 towns and 2 evils left. 4 the busdriver pms 12 to make a plan, to which 12 replies "I don't want to win".
    Day 7 bus manages to kill mafioso, but 12 gives arsonist the win.

He keeps saying town doesn't deserve to win, even though town didn't make any major misplays.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    BLx2

edit: arrow forgot to post but applied on feb 10
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 15th, 2021 at 09:36 PM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5