S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I wanted to get something done. Do I just confirm myself by making stupid reads that only town can make or actually try to solve the game? For what it's worth, I played similarly in All Stars and Last Hope. I was town in both games and did not get widely townread during Day 1 in either of them.
    lol meta talk why
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    The setup is complex...
    For real.
    lets talk abt the setup.
    there are 3 bombers (stealthy pun!), those all have to die until night 5? or n6? or we lose.
    there is this voting shenanigan. we have to vote one out of those main candidates. 3p is a vote trash can we shouldnt vote too much.
    idk what alignments want who voted. there is one that wants 3p, there is one that wants one of the main candidates voted.
    there is some vote manipulation roles
    Praise the Lord!

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Every time someone says illuminati my mind first thinks they're talking about me I can't help it
    Are you slipping Illuminati?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MM avez-vous déjà enlevé l'étiquette sur les t-shirts qui dit ne pas enlever sous peine de la loi ?
    lmao
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    On one hand, Wrath has been very weirdly fixated on irrelevant stuff which i think he thinks is actually relevant, which is a town tell for green players. But at the same time he has no conviction, no aggression, and only sheeps on to something after other people lead the way which is wolf indicative, but then also at the same time, he doesn't have a particularly confrontational personality, so it might be less wolf indicative
    I swear Lag is neutral.

8. ISO #608

I am more or less not able to do a proper read list right now.
    It would help to have Lag's opinion on MM, Wrath opinion on Ceko, and vice versa...
    Also I do not know what to think about oliver, Mizery, Banana and Brad.
    Those are shady spots to me.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    remember i sr u in 334? im really tempted to deathtunnel you again
    334?

12. ISO #612

Wolfy entrance
    i got a discord message from dw, our beloved host, saying "game started, pms randed" deep in to the night. and, well, i was searching yesterday for a long time until i understood what game that was abt.
    i got here, saw replies, said "nah man fck it" and went to some sinphonic orchestre instead. it was cool, beethoven and mozart.
    how about YOU, and YOUR wolfy entrance? (its wolfy not in ur meta but in general)
    however
    entrances are also often unreadable, so unless you are searching for some lhf for the d1 mislim, we shouldnt judge by them.
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I'm content with leaving my vote on Lag for now until he provides a reasonable explanation for Ceko, or if oliver responds to this thread. Although I can't help but feel as thought oliver is reclining more neutral/scum with his 1 word entrance.
    multiquotes lost, but, im here. i try my best NOT to spam the thread, especially since many complain
    Praise the Lord!

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This game is too stacked tbh. Any towncore is going to have 5 deepwolves in it.
    this is true, however, im sure i will help that!
    on a more serious note, hosting games 101 (tarhalindur, vi, ...) says you should never have a game full of extremely good players, as this will result in a unfun experience for everyone.
    (mu champ 9 vanilla-prediction)
    Praise the Lord!

17. ISO #617

Have you ever seen a game with me and PQ where we were both town?

(also not to mention, preventing town PQ from imploding is an important part of playing with PQ, lol)
    the only one (during the last 8 monthhs) was bisected
    i have a flashback - you named my slot in 337 like this because it was the first game i won as town. memories...
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I am more or less not able to do a proper read list right now.
    It would help to have Lag's opinion on MM, Wrath opinion on Ceko, and vice versa...
    Also I do not know what to think about oliver, Mizery, Banana and Brad.
    Those are shady spots to me.
    MM is solidly null right now along with you Banana, Dum, and one other person that I don't remember right now, but they're in my reads list I posted earlier.

Problem with MM is he has not done anything that a wolf MM couldn't easily do. If I'm right about stealth, then he's not teamed with stealth, if I'm wrong, then he could be a wolf just picking whichever side sounds more convincing despite being wrong.

But ehh, so without preflipping SB, he's null, maybe town leanish

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

lets talk abt the setup.
    there are 3 bombers (stealthy pun!), those all have to die until night 5? or n6? or we lose.
    there is this voting shenanigan. we have to vote one out of those main candidates. 3p is a vote trash can we shouldnt vote too much.
    idk what alignments want who voted. there is one that wants 3p, there is one that wants one of the main candidates voted.
    The conspiracy theorist is basically named town since their win con aligns with town
    The fanatic has a 1/4 chance of being a terrorist which needs to be taken care of, but the other three are more benign, fixer can every potentially be a huge boon for town since illuminati and the radicals lose if there's a tie between the leading wagons
    The political radicals though are indeed menaces with one of them being an SK, one of them being a cult, and the last being an arsonist

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Stealth, for your own benefit I suggest that you ignore Lag.
    Remember last time someone tunneled me on day 1, I was confident they were scum, and they used the tunnel on me as an excuse to not read other slots.

You've seen this exact play before

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I'm comfortable in saying
    MM -is my top town (both arriving on the conclusion on lag's weird playstyle this time with two separate quote threads)
    PQ- sorta town (his contributions have been indicative of the not giving a f attitude as town, but also too random to actually be wolf)
    Frinckles -neutral/town lean (I don't think I've played enough games with Frinckles to actually discern his playstyles)

Auwt - scum lean- possibility, have not seen him contribute much at this stage besides affirming Lag is his town read
    Oliver - scum lean - wolfy entrance, however I think Lag's comment is interesting although I am leaning into Lag light bussing Oliver more than anything
    Lag - scum core - Rapidly bouncing slots, asking for roles in the beginning, asking for affirmations, sarcastic statements of claiming wolf. I'm comfortable placing his slot here for now

Ceko - undecided (playing randomly yet again, however what's interesting here is his playstyle of saying as little as possible in the first few days and then post blogging for mid-end games, so I'll wait for that before actually placing him in a locked slot)

SB16 undecided (but I'm tempted to place him into town for right now. Just not ready to this stage)
    when all u wanted to do is to show that i remembered abt the game
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #624

Definitely not a fan of the way Banana completely ignored my large post. I was in line with some of their thoughts. I can respect their point on not caring about posting when you come and go. Don’t like how they ignored what I would consider to be my better points.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #625

The great part about FM is that as town you can throw out whatever reads you want with the confidence that at worst they're just random, but that's going to be better than a wolf's tmi reads, they can't make reads like you can as town because they have tmi. Using the excuse that you don't know, or you don't make reads on day 1 are lame excuses to play lazy and anti town

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

Games that stealth has played in or games on this site where a wolf tunneled someone hard :
    Last Hope - blink tunneled me day 1
    Gravity Falls - blendin Blandin tunneled me day 2
    Murder in the Mid Atlantic - wolves tunneled wrath on day 2/3
    Once Upon a Town in the West - Mike and PQ tunneled Light all game
    Politico - I tunneled Voss day 2
    Off site deck mafia game - I tunneled PQ day 1

Is the decision to tunnel very early uncommon?
    Yes, especially day 1
    But it definitely happens

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Games that stealth has played in or games on this site where a wolf tunneled someone hard :
    Last Hope - blink tunneled me day 1
    Gravity Falls - blendin Blandin tunneled me day 2
    Murder in the Mid Atlantic - wolves tunneled wrath on day 2/3
    Once Upon a Town in the West - Mike and PQ tunneled Light all game
    Politico - I tunneled Voss day 2
    Off site deck mafia game - I tunneled PQ day 1

Is the decision to tunnel very early uncommon?
    Yes, especially day 1
    But it definitely happens
    Hahaha what the fuck how is a list of games where someone did an early tunnel at all relevant to the fact that I think you're scum right now?

The great part about FM is that as town you can throw out whatever reads you want with the confidence that at worst they're just random, but that's going to be better than a wolf's tmi reads, they can't make reads like you can as town because they have tmi. Using the excuse that you don't know, or you don't make reads on day 1 are lame excuses to play lazy and anti town
    Where did I say or claim that I don't know or that I don't make reads on day 1?

This is a strange game for me because typically, as both wolf and town, I like to just sit back and try to gather town reads. But this game I have an incredibly strong scumread, a weak scumread, and everyone else is just kinda there. I think Auwt is town, I guess Wrath is town, I think Brad is town, I think Mizery is town. Those are the 4 town people I have right now and that's probably the least controversial set of 4 townreads ever put together in a game of forum mafia in the history of forums on the internet. But this is also a setup that I don't fully understand, and there aren't actually that many town slots. I guess if there's any game for a playstyle change it would be this one so in hindsight I'm doing the right thing.

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Hahaha what the fuck how is a list of games where someone did an early tunnel at all relevant to the fact that I think you're scum right now?
    All that this proves is that I don't early tunnel people as wolf. I was scum in about half of those games.

34. ISO #634

@Stealthbomber16
    You admitted yourself that I had a number of good points in my case against you.

I want you to imagine a world where this is t/t for me. You open with a tunnel on me, express over confidence in this read. Expressing confidence you didn't actually have. As I mentioned before, that was a major thing that pinged me, you not only expressed over confidence, but seemed unwilling to consider other possibilities, that is the second thing that pinged me. Then your play this game with respect to solving other slots outside of your interaction with me is nearly non existent. That is the third thing that pinged me. And finally you seem completely uninterested in solving slots from a perspective other than how they interact with our tunnel, that's #4.

Imagine this is town vs town. Imagine how me seeing all those things would naturally cause me to wolf read you.

If this is town v town btw, this will be the first time we've actually been town together at the same time

Gravity Falls you were the evil mastermind
    Bisected Souls you were on even days and I was on odd days
    Politico we were both wolves
    Off site deck mafia, we were both 3P

I have no direct experience playing with your town game. If your overconfidence mixed with a refusal to read more than 3-4 players on day 1 is your town meta, then
    1) that's borderline anti town play, do better
    2) it's just as much your job to convince me and everyone that is the case

35. ISO #635

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Where did I say or claim that I don't know or that I don't make reads on day 1?

This is a strange game for me because typically, as both wolf and town, I like to just sit back and try to gather town reads. But this game I have an incredibly strong scumread, a weak scumread, and everyone else is just kinda there. I think Auwt is town, I guess Wrath is town, I think Brad is town, I think Mizery is town. Those are the 4 town people I have right now and that's probably the least controversial set of 4 townreads ever put together in a game of forum mafia in the history of forums on the internet. But this is also a setup that I don't fully understand, and there aren't actually that many town slots. I guess if there's any game for a playstyle change it would be this one so in hindsight I'm doing the right thing.
    Talk to me about Auwt, Wrath, Brad, and Mizery

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Green as an adjective of a person means inexperienced
    Oh well, just realized I look terribly bad saying that then.
    That I did not know, sorry then.

38. ISO #638

Oliver unironically seems afraid to post, and is completely unlike his town meta
    no.
    i dont have any time.
    i lost my multiquotes
    i have a shitton of things to do that i keep detaining (?word?) until where i just fail.
    i cant fail.
    i have to get some grip, and i dont.
    Praise the Lord!

39. ISO #639

Presumably if stealth were town and thought I was wolf, he would love the opportunity to talk about as many slots in the game as he could with me to get me to spew my entire team.

Whereas a wolf that is just interested in a tunnel as a cop out from solving would actively avoid talking about other slots with their wolf read

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

I'm struggling to get to a town read on Auwt, he just feels like he's just there for me, why do you think he is town?

Ditto for Brad
    I can understand this.
    I've never ever had an astonishing shining D1.
    The thing is we are mainly only over reacting on what people says.
    Easily distinguishable when you look at my posts, only answering and throwing shades.
    And I know this is not giving me a good town look, but that is not necessarly what I am looking for when playing a D1 FM.
    This aside, I hope to be more productive (and shiny) after seeing flips/actual game facts/lws/night actions.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

lets talk abt the setup.
    Hello Oliver. Can you be more detailed in your language? There's no way anyone would know that all the 3P roles are a killing role, but you made it sound that way to anyone that wouldn't know better. Also, the Conspiracy Theorist is not a killing role and there's another flaw I will not mention about your setup speculation, because I think that talking about the setup right now is extremely pointless.

What alignment do you think Lag is?