S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

I have caught up with reading I can give some updated reads.

There are some some actions that I thought came from a villager perspective from a few people

When frostbyte was entering into the day and entered his immediate reads, he initially put light as scum for his thought process with skipping, but the towniest part from my point of view is when he was reevaluating his read on light, after light was explaining that he thought it was good that people who are familiar with him, Martin and dark, were not necessarily reading him scum for his skip viewpoints.
    After this he asked martin more about the read, and this seemed like a logical perspective of solving the game.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

When marshall was giving out his reads, he addressed a lot of points that seemed good to bring up. He corrected some things like people scum reading light and Kelli for their early game interactions, and I think his evaluations on them being null was correct. He also mentioned some things that he evaluated as being strange, like happymeal having some town, that happymeal later changed to null for being too light of reads, and the Gray push on myself, that at the time didn’t have any reasoning behind it.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    When MM flips town, and Light's on that train, I'm going to use that as further evidence that Light is a wolf.
    U Say When MM Flips Uninformed. Like You Know 100% That He Will Flip That Way. I Have No Idea How MM Will Flip. But You Seem To Think Undeniably That He Is Uninformed.

This Post Right Here Feels Like A Slip/TMI. If MM Were To Flip Uninformed.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Also, I don’t understand the people shitting on Light’s play. Light sometimes has some amazing reads lol. I don’t like how he always TPR claims, but you cannot accuse Light of being a poor player. People should be more tolerant of people like him and Efe with unusual playstyles lol
    I too, am always right, 50% of the time.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Say When MM Flips Uninformed. Like You Know 100% That He Will Flip That Way. I Have No Idea How MM Will Flip. But You Seem To Think Undeniably That He Is Uninformed.

This Post Right Here Feels Like A Slip/TMI. If MM Were To Flip Uninformed.
    UUUUGHGHHHHH ITS THIS NONSENSE REASONING THAT CAN REALLY GET ME GOING.

come on Gray. Tell me this Light post is not logical.

14. ISO #514

-rant mode off-
    Also, @FrostByte , I want to bury the hatchet. Lets just say we both did shitty things to each other and whatnot. I liked your playstyle this game FWIW.
    I knew it was you without the ability to check your IP lol
    Who checked your IP though? That's kinda fucked up. I don't see the problem with wanting to be anon.

Yeah we're good.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    UUUUGHGHHHHH ITS THIS NONSENSE REASONING THAT CAN REALLY GET ME GOING.

come on Gray. Tell me this Light post is not logical.
    Some of what Light has said was nonsense but this isn't nonsense at all. "When Marshall flips town" not if, not maybe... "when." The only people who know that are the scum people.

I don't like you.

-vote S-FM Magoroth
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

To respond to the question on what I am thinking about Dark Magician, So far I think the times he has interjected when talking about frostbyte and marshall I have found it to be very strange pushes for the content that they had provided.
    It is true that Frostbytes opinion on lights vote skipping was not the first time it was mentioned, but I don't agree with the approach that was taken with the content being useless and thus frostbyte being scummy.

There was also the push on marshalls reads that was a bit strange. It didn't make sense to me that marshalls reads being different than others was him being scummy, and to me it looked like marshall was trying to steer people away from potentially bad reads.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

I thought maybe if I town read S-Fm mag he'd stop being dumb but he's not gonna stop being dumb so I'm voting him. If he's scum then that's great. If he's not then I'm still OK with it because we get a tunneling troll out of the game.

So many people have told you to stop the bullshit tunnel and you didn't so you caught that vote.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    To respond to the question on what I am thinking about Dark Magician, So far I think the times he has interjected when talking about frostbyte and marshall I have found it to be very strange pushes for the content that they had provided.
    It is true that Frostbytes opinion on lights vote skipping was not the first time it was mentioned, but I don't agree with the approach that was taken with the content being useless and thus frostbyte being scummy.

There was also the push on marshalls reads that was a bit strange. It didn't make sense to me that marshalls reads being different than others was him being scummy, and to me it looked like marshall was trying to steer people away from potentially bad reads.
    excellent, here’s 2nd scum

21. ISO #521

I'd be OK with sheeping a DM vote, too. I've taken some time to reflect and get the personal bullshit out of the way and decided that he's been scummy and largely unhelpful.

Also I legit don't see how people aren't all townreading the fuck out of you right now lmao

22. ISO #522

RN I don't really like the logic from the push that Gray has when pushing on Mag so far. Gray just seems locked on Mag and was twisting some of the things he was saying. I remember there was a part of today that was mag literally talking about liking marshalls perspective on him and town reading Martin for his play and like 2 messages later Gray really started hard tunneling and wanting to policy lynch mag for only talking about light
    I'll see if I can find the posts.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

1 hour to go

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, Grayswandir, Dark Magician
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-5]):
    S-FM Magoroth, Kelli
    StarGunner (1 [L-6]):
    Happymeal
    S-FM Magoroth (2 [L-5]):
    MartinGG99, FrostByte
    Auwt (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Kelli (1 [L-6]):
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir (1 [L-6]):
    Auwt

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 3 guests)

FrostByte, Grayswandir, Light_Yagami, S-FM Magoroth, TCP

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

I am confirming Grayswander is Oberons smurf. Also NO ONE IN THIS GAME IP CHECKED OBERON. That needs to be dropped now. That was already resolved out of game and was settled. There is no rule ageist COM hunting in this game as it is not a COM game. The player useing S-FM Mag wants to enjoy the game anon I allowed it does not affect the game.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #527

RN I don't really like the logic from the push that Gray has when pushing on Mag so far. Gray just seems locked on Mag and was twisting some of the things he was saying. I remember there was a part of today that was mag literally talking about liking marshalls perspective on him and town reading Martin for his play and like 2 messages later Gray really started hard tunneling and wanting to policy lynch mag for only talking about light
    I'll see if I can find the posts.
    It was #362 was Mag's post and #367 Gray started really tunneling on Mag

28. ISO #528

MM’s vote is absolutely terrible lol.
    Even metawise MM is scum
    I'm not so sure. Do you think DM is towny?

And scum MM twists logic just enough to benefit him. MM feels like he's being straight up this game.

I could be pocketed though. He's done that before lmao

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

It was #362 was Mag's post and #367 Gray started really tunneling on Mag
    So mag made a single post about someone other than Light. My reasoning for voting him still stands. He said he's basically d1 thunderdoming while at the same time advocating for a policy lynch due to suboptimal play. The hypocrisy is through the roof. I pointed that out to him and it got ignored.

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

MM TCP straight up scum
    Why?

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I think this last minute push on MM and TCP is probably wolf driven. It is very unfortunate we don't have enough people on to push against it
    We do, though. I agree that MM and TCP are towny as fuck.

There are 14 people watching and we have 50 minutes. We're good.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

-vote Grayswandir
    Mechanics
    Days last 48 hours. Nights last 24 hours.
    Lynch is plurality + majority.

Plurality means whoever has the most votes at EoD gets flipped. Right now it would be RNG between MM and Gray.

43. ISO #543

Lmao or is it happymeal and not the third person i have in my last will?
    Whatever. Lynch MM and TCP. TCP has been having wishy washy could be anything-style reads and MM immediately discredited me for scumreading TCP. Plus he was real hard on the light discredit train.
    I honestly think you're town, but I think both the two people you want to vote out are town. If you want me to vote with you, choose actually scummy players.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

awesome, frostbyte, who are we voting?
    I HARDCLAIM MENTAL SCUMBAG.
    Not the guy who can confirm himself.

Also FU for putting poop on my doorstep lmfao

46. ISO #546

I honestly think you're town, but I think both the two people you want to vote out are town. If you want me to vote with you, choose actually scummy players.
    No. MM is always scum here. Ppl are randomly defending him at EoD for no reason lol. Everyone wants the Light - Mag lynch brcause they are both town lol

47. ISO #547

Sorry for silencing you frostbyte, I RNG’d it lol. And I was forced to take my night actiob
    lol honestly the meme was worth it. The flavor behind that role is hilarious.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

I'm good with my vote where it is.

I'd also be good sheeping a DM vote, like I said.

50. ISO #550