S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Tbh Banana and Eggy Both left when shade was being thrown their way so I could see something there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If Orpz and BC shared a scumchat at night, I doubt they'd be so discoordinated that in the morning Orpz would be like "lulz PL" only for BC to be like "nah no more PL", unless that was literally pre-planned to make them look discoordinated. They both tried to pull the game in different directions with that.

I struggle to imagine the BC/Orpz thing. I think BC is being nice to Orpz because it suits her scummy plans, or because she's town and she genuinely townreads him.

Unless they just didn't talk to eachother about d2 strats in the morning, which I highly doubt.
    I don't disagree, but I definitely still consider it a option due to the obvious buddying and Banana's weak case on behalf of Orpz being Town.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Goodnightzzzz.... I'll sit here bored on my own den.
    I've got 20 mins b4 bedtime. I'm sticking around regardless of whether there's questions. But questions have to come soon, anyway.

Regardless, on Wednesday I don't have uni so I'll be able to stay up late on Tuesday night - until like 1/2am gmt. So you'll probably get a chance to ask me questions again then anyway.

5. ISO #305

Eggy left b4 the shade. BC may not have left b4 the shade - can't confirm.
    Eggy posted an hour ago. I think Eggy hate was around before that or close to that. He may not have posted after his slip to not mess up anything and to rethink things through. Although I guess a long shot.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

I've got 20 mins b4 bedtime. I'm sticking around regardless of whether there's questions. But questions have to come soon, anyway.

Regardless, on Wednesday I don't have uni so I'll be able to stay up late on Tuesday night - until like 1/2am gmt. So you'll probably get a chance to ask me questions again then anyway.
    I have like 45 minutes so I won't be around much either. You have a weird time zone.

8. ISO #308

Eggy posted an hour ago. I think Eggy hate was around before that or close to that. He may not have posted after his slip to not mess up anything and to rethink things through. Although I guess a long shot.
    He looked ready to converse and then suddenly stopped replying mid-convo with me even tho he basically had nothing to fear. THEN Orpz came like 15/20 mins later or something.

Yeah, defo seems like a long-shot. OOG crap is a far more likely explanation.

9. ISO #309

Fair enough. I don't deny that I can imagine Orpz/BC. Just seems less likely is all.
    1.) Banana+POD
    2.) Banana+Eggy (Depending on how strong such a slip was and his odd defends of Banana)
    3.) Banana+Orpz.

I'm not really seeing a lynch without Banana, and nobody really gave me any reason to.

10. ISO #310

I have like 45 minutes so I won't be around much either. You have a weird time zone.
    Tru, tru. The timezone must be much nicer in Ghana or whatever fucked up mud-pit you inhabit with your barbaric family. You foreigners all look the same under the grand light of the British Empire.

Where are the peeps like Superjack when you need 'em most :/

11. ISO #311

He looked ready to converse and then suddenly stopped replying mid-convo with me even tho he basically had nothing to fear. THEN Orpz came like 15/20 mins later or something.

Yeah, defo seems like a long-shot. OOG crap is a far more likely explanation.
    Meh, I'm making notes as we go regardless. If OOG issues come when pressure comes up, it's an unfortunate coincidence. Still not being taken heavily anyways.

12. ISO #312

Tru, tru. The timezone must be much nicer in Ghana or whatever fucked up mud-pit you inhabit with your barbaric family. You foreigners all look the same under the grand light of the British Empire.

Where are the peeps like Superjack when you need 'em most :/
    SuperJack has just passed midnight. I'm a good 5 hours behind him.

13. ISO #313

1.) Banana+POD
    2.) Banana+Eggy (Depending on how strong such a slip was and his odd defends of Banana)
    3.) Banana+Orpz.

I'm not really seeing a lynch without Banana, and nobody really gave me any reason to.
    That's fair enough. I can more-or-less relate. Tho, as I said earlier, if I scumread Eggy it'd be for things unrelated to that "slip". Slips are dodgy enough when there isn't a plausible explanation for why they made the slip, and you made the same slip yourself XD

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

When did I do that? Lol if I did though.

What are some Eggy scum reads you have? I don't have many of those this game.

16. ISO #316

Ayyy lmao yzb respected my PL stance yesterday yet now says I am scum

I saw purebe still wants to lynch me and I haven't read or caught up because I can see the writing on the wall and don't need to bother. I am okay for going down after fulfilling my promise to PL Grylander.

Once I'm dead, lynch Unknown next. C ya later alligators
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

17. ISO #317

When did I do that? Lol if I did though.

What are some Eggy scum reads you have? I don't have many of those this game.
    Eggy always struck me as a "never lynch your townreads, focus on lynching scumreads"-kinda-guy - That's why, as he said, He basically tunneled NU to the point of being unproductive for town (he'd only lynch his scumreads), and was so shocked to see me hammer my townreads a few games ago.

Long story short, for him to hammer people he doesn't really scumread in the name of some "ends-justify-the-means, need to keep the town united" stuff is new to me. It looked like he was trying to force himself to scumread Gyrlander as well, which, when combined with the shift in game-approach, looked like he was a scum making excuses to lynch Gyrlander.

But after re-reading it seems I just misread him and he has simply had a shift in outlook recently... The moments when he did say off things about Gyrlander now seem like legit mistakes tbh.

But I still haven't completely abandoned my old perspective. I just think it's more likely he's town in light of the recent things he said. I'll get back to you on this when I finish my reread.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

I saw purebe still wants to lynch me and I haven't read or caught up because I can see the writing on the wall and don't need to bother. I am okay for going down after fulfilling my promise to PL Grylander.

That's a bad guilt trip. You don't even try to convince people to vote me anymore, as if you have already been defeated this game.

20. ISO #320

Holy shit if she is scum she's good at maintaining poker face XD. I got the vibe she was good at that anyway tho.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Oh no I meant ME. I made those slips lulz
    This game? Meh I didn't even see the Eggy one until Orpz pointed it out. I don't even like using slips as validation that's how I get miss lynched a lot.

23. ISO #323

This game? Meh I didn't even see the Eggy one until Orpz pointed it out. I don't even like using slips as validation that's how I get miss lynched a lot.
    I get mislynched a lot too!

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah something about slips.

I'm gonna go to bed I'm getting tired lol cya

24. ISO #324

Banana seems like a robot. As if she's programmed to lynch in the following order: Gyrlander me and then idk who the third one is yet.

25. ISO #325

That's a bad guilt trip. You don't even try to convince people to vote me anymore, as if you have already been defeated this game.
    I sacrificed my credibility to fulfill a promise for the integrity of the site.

I am okay with this. Best thing for the town is to move forward. Lynch me and people will see through your bs after I flip town and you'll be lynched next.

K really I'm out now, peace ✌
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #326

I am okay with this. Best thing for the town is to move forward. Lynch me and people will see through your bs after I flip town and you'll be lynched next.

OMG the reverse psychology game is STRONG. Fucking hell BC XD

Anyway srsly gonna force myself to go to bed bye!

27. ISO #327

The false information in your posts that make me not believe you is that you are trying to make it seem as if it's SvT, which essentially casts doubt into people's minds if you "flip town", which in itself is a weak way of guilt tripping voters.

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I never said PoD was Town. I just said I was prepared for that possibility.
    Care to explain why you think a PoD lynch would 100% put the game in MYLO?
    I missed out on a few words meant to say "put us in mylo if he flips town" I even said lower in the paragraph "if we mislynch" I am not sure that POD is town but honnestly I think he is at this point

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    I missed out on a few words meant to say "put us in mylo if he flips town" I even said lower in the paragraph "if we mislynch" I am not sure that POD is town but honnestly I think he is at this point
    Who are you suggesting as scum then with Orpz?

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    You too.

If you unironically think that my posts are scummier than Eggy slipping PoD's lynch is 100% a mislynch, then you might be in love with me.
    This is a bullshit attempt at discreditting me. We all know scum slips dont actually happen. I have never seen a scum slip in any game i've played but I have seen quite a few times where people were hammered for little mistakes. Even last game you made a worse mistake and though that paired roles shared a night chat and were town.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Orpz does kinda work with Banana though. I would argue that him being so obvious and confessing to it is more probably in his character than scummy.
    Im thinking It could be banana but she was my only town read D1 if orpz flips scum then ill have you as a town read but at this point I think orpz can be with literally anybody

33. ISO #333

Honestly, I definitely see POD/Banana scum-team. The fact Banana is essentially saying to ignore this slot is the same as saying "'never lynch them" which I feel isn't validated. I think she put Gyrlander way too easily onto the table and POD way too easily off the table.
    I am considering voting banana due to the fact that if orpz or POD is scum banana is the most likely scum partner

34. ISO #334

Eggy, if you could validate your town-read for Banana I am willing to listen. I have to leave in a few minutes but if you bring up something to talk about when I'm back I would be happy to answer something opposed to nothing.

35. ISO #335

If Orpz and BC shared a scumchat at night, I doubt they'd be so discoordinated that in the morning Orpz would be like "lulz PL" only for BC to be like "nah no more PL", unless that was literally pre-planned to make them look discoordinated. They both tried to pull the game in different directions with that.

I struggle to imagine the BC/Orpz thing. I think BC is being nice to Orpz because it suits her scummy plans, or because she's town and she genuinely townreads him.

Unless they just didn't talk to eachother about d2 strats in the morning, which I highly doubt.
    I feel like it makes sense for scum to be doing completely opposite things this game because if they were on the same train all the time for every potential mislynch it would seem suspicious. Like I said before Im pretty certain that atleast one scum was on the gyrl lynch seems like a way to good oppurtunity for scum to miss. I am willing to vote orpz banana or POD and even yourself. But Orpz is my first puck fallowed by banana probably

36. ISO #336

Given Banana didn't claim bus driver, that does save me with one less worry. If the day ends before I'm back (PURE and Eggy I guess) think wisely about what is done tomorrow. I don't expect it to but just in case lol.

37. ISO #337

Eggy, if you could validate your town-read for Banana I am willing to listen. I have to leave in a few minutes but if you bring up something to talk about when I'm back I would be happy to answer something opposed to nothing.
    Well it was based mostly off the fact that she drew massive attention to herself D1 and gave us an ultimatum of lynching either her or gylr which just seems really like a strange move for scum to do. I atleast have never seen scum do something like that but I dont know what bananas scum meta is

38. ISO #338

Given Banana didn't claim bus driver, that does save me with one less worry. If the day ends before I'm back (PURE and Eggy I guess) think wisely about what is done tomorrow. I don't expect it to but just in case lol.
    theres like 30+ hours left in the day? everyone should be back before the end unless we hve a premature hammer again but I will try my best to avoid that

39. ISO #339

Well it was based mostly off the fact that she drew massive attention to herself D1 and gave us an ultimatum of lynching either her or gylr which just seems really like a strange move for scum to do. I atleast have never seen scum do something like that but I dont know what bananas scum meta is
    Can't say I've seen Banana play scum much. This move that she did this game seems more planned. The first thing she mentioned was "oh! Gyrlander is in the game" which feels like a fake surprise given she never even spoke before then. Not to mention how she jumped on me with the shittiest reasons and has announced I am 100% scum to her which does not seem like a town play.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

theres like 30+ hours left in the day? everyone should be back before the end unless we hve a premature hammer again but I will try my best to avoid that
    I might be busy for the rest of the night and then I have school. I won't be around EOD either because it's 5am for me so I am just making a final statement so I don't say nothing.

42. ISO #342

I left before orpz said I slipped? I wouldnt just afk from some stupid shade like that as town it is my job to explain myself
    It was only a 13minute time stamp between the two posts which I guess feels longer it seemed weird that you didn't respond when activity picked up.

43. ISO #343

My grammar sucks this game sorry if it's hard to read. I just realized it now.

44. ISO #344

@purebe I haven't heard a ton of your thoughts recently. What are you feeling right now?

45. ISO #345

Can't say I've seen Banana play scum much. This move that she did this game seems more planned. The first thing she mentioned was "oh! Gyrlander is in the game" which feels like a fake surprise given she never even spoke before then. Not to mention how she jumped on me with the shittiest reasons and has announced I am 100% scum to her which does not seem like a town play.
    Yea if I was basing reads solely on today I would have banana as my top scum read but I because of day one I still find orpz to be the odd one out. Only really showed up today to place a vote for another policy lynch and cast shade on me after voting him for a obvious mistake

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Yea if I was basing reads solely on today I would have banana as my top scum read but I because of day one I still find orpz to be the odd one out. Only really showed up today to place a vote for another policy lynch and cast shade on me after voting him for a obvious mistake
    Question that needs to be asked now is if Scum!Orpz tries to start another PL knowing he is thought of as scummy and did not provide any reasoning.

48. ISO #348

I'll be back. Hopefully pure and Eggy talk a bit.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Question that needs to be asked now is if Scum!Orpz tries to start another PL knowing he is thought of as scummy and did not provide any reasoning.
    I think you were the main person pushing him yesterday and when he saw that you voted for POD he wanted to just hop on board thinking he would blend in. Also after the you vs banana interaction i think he was safely out of the spotlight