Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2743
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: S-FM 203 Artificial Intelligence II

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    So... Carrot claimed sheriff and said RLVG was mafia, and then RLVG claimed vigilante and carrot said he was tired and had to go to sleep... wtf
    LMAO, good fun before I get lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    @Firebringer Do you CC vig?

A mention is just @Name right?
    Yesssss it is. Why would Fire CC?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1305

Did unknown claim anything?
    Doctor is my role Sir.

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Never Unlucky why did you just vote me after what has just happened?
    This is very vague. Not sure what you mean by that.

But a bomb just dropped, I'm 90% positive that Carrot Cake is scum now.
    -Doesn't pick a side because scums know that both unknown and paladin are town
    -Claims Sheriff relatively very late saying RLVG is scum.
    -Pushed for Gyrlander before giving out the lead on RLVG.
    -Thedougler was already supicious to me, before Carrot jumped in.
    -vote Carrot Cake

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm changing my claim.

Vigilante.
    im changing my claim to citizen. the way rlvg pulled his fake invest claim with the bit about witch screamed fake claim. I thought he would of been ultron fake claiming to get a doctor lynched, for the vigi to then shoot and fail to kill rlvg and we would have to spend the next day lynching him with 1 tpr dead and the other out of shots.

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

Did unknown claim anything?
    Doctor who was on Mesk.

He also claimed to believe he was very likely of being Jarvis(even though its impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

11. ISO #1311

Who did you heal and was he attacked?
    doctors don't know if their target was attacked.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

12. ISO #1312

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    This is very vague. Not sure what you mean by that.

But a bomb just dropped, I'm 90% positive that Carrot Cake is scum now.
    -Doesn't pick a side because scums know that both unknown and paladin are town
    -Claims Sheriff relatively very late saying RLVG is scum.
    -Pushed for Gyrlander before giving out the lead on RLVG.
    -Thedougler was already supicious to me, before Carrot jumped in.
    -vote Carrot Cake
    Sheriff said RLVG was Mafia and you voted me. Didn't make sense.

13. ISO #1313

Doctor who was on Mesk.

He also claimed to believe he was very likely of being Jarvis(even though its impossible)
    Fuck you.

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    im changing my claim to citizen. the way rlvg pulled his fake invest claim with the bit about witch screamed fake claim. I thought he would of been ultron fake claiming to get a doctor lynched, for the vigi to then shoot and fail to kill rlvg and we would have to spend the next day lynching him with 1 tpr dead and the other out of shots.
    This isn't towny behavior at all. Citizen claiming TPR just to antagonize a claim? The fuck.

I'm serious though regarding the witch, I would've said that as the detective / lookout if I had rolled that.

-vote Carrot Cake

16. ISO #1316

You can claim a check-visit role to see if a person suddenly changes to assert they did lie and visit.

You claiming a guy is scum has no reason besides to piss them off.

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Did paladin claim anything? I mean he was roleblocked and there was no kill.

Is the person who was attacked informed? (like if Unknown healed someone)
    No they aren't.

He fake role-blocked?

21. ISO #1321

I feel like scum team just killed themselves

-vote Carrot Cake

@unknown

It's possible that rlvg is consig who knows that someone who isn't here is the real vig and is pulling the biggest gambit in history. So just trying to make sure it isn't.

Probably not after what carrot just did though

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No they aren't.

He fake role-blocked?
    I still claim roleblocked.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

I fake claim as citizen too sometimes lol

Especially when you get it every single forum mafia game.
    Do you also fake claim leads that hold no purpose beside pissing them off?

26. ISO #1326

Did you role claim?
    No, no reason to.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    This isn't towny behavior at all. Citizen claiming TPR just to antagonize a claim? The fuck.

I'm serious though regarding the witch, I would've said that as the detective / lookout if I had rolled that.

-vote Carrot Cake
    neither is yours. I saw a fake claim I was right about it. instead you are apparently a thick vigilante instead of Scum. you have no right to vote me for that reason.

29. ISO #1329

Not usually
    That's what carrot did.

30. ISO #1330

-vote Carrot Cake

@unknown

It's possible that rlvg is consig who knows that someone who isn't here is the real vig and is pulling the biggest gambit in history. So just trying to make sure it isn't.

But the Vigi shot, and every active player is here. (Acception of MESK?)

Regardless, the Vig claim goes with my theory. It doesn't make sense for anyone else outside of u 3 to claim Vig and shoot Banana>ThePaladin

31. ISO #1331

neither is yours. I saw a fake claim I was right about it. instead you are apparently a thick vigilante instead of Scum. you have no right to vote me for that reason.
    There is no reason to fakeclaim a lead with sheriff besides to piss the guy off when you reveal it was fake later.

The reason you fakeclaim lookout/detective is to see if the guy claims witched or changes since you said he visited another guy.

TO EXPLAIN WHY RLVG GAMBIT MAKES SENSE

RLVG KNEW HE WAS VIG
    HE TRIED TO SEE IF UNKNOWN WOULD CLAIM VIG BY ASSERTING HE SAW HIM VISIT THE GUY SHOT BY VIG.
    IF HE CLAIMED VIG WHO SHOT BANANA RLVG WOULD CC AND UNKNOWN WOULD BE CONFIRMED SCUM
    IF HE DOESN'T THEN HE IS REMAINING STEADFAST IN HIS CLAIM

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

I wonder where Calix is? He is active in the forum mafia. Also he probs should have been replaced by now.
    Asked host to lurk?

34. ISO #1334

-vote Carrot Cake

@unknown

RLVG isn't a retard... vigi would just shoot him.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

RLVG please make your lw a little better with explanations and stuff also.

37. ISO #1337

CONGRSTULATIONS RLVG
    YIUR SHITTY PLAY HAS OUTED 3 TPR

Pending my reveal as mayor.

PLEASE NO NOT MAFIA WARS 2.

38. ISO #1338

-unvote

WELL TELL THIS BS GETS SOLVED.
    @orpz can you confirm if a mayor has asked you to reveal?

39. ISO #1339

@Orpz can you confirm if a mayor has asked you to reveal?

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

CONGRSTULATIONS RLVG
    YIUR SHITTY PLAY HAS OUTED 3 TPR

What the fuck..?

-unvote

42. ISO #1342

Spoiler : This day summed up :

But Seriously WTF.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    -unvote

@unknown , Now that RLVG claims Vigi, what do you think of him? Still scum? What do you think of ThePaladin? Still RLVG's scum partner.

Please don't ignore them.
    Why would I think he's scum after claiming a confirmed role?

45. ISO #1345

you are completely thick for pushing unknown after he revealed as doc. if you where not all so thick skulled you would not be so bad. you missed opportunity to push player like fylander bcu all to stubborn to leav ur argument. you went as far to fake claim and at that point I thought no town could be thick enough to fake claim and the reason to do it was for a 1,v1 + waste vigi

Paladin. Me. Rlvg. Mesk. Unknown.
    they are all town.

46. ISO #1346

MESK?

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

you are completely thick for pushing unknown after he revealed as doc. if you where not all so thick skulled you would not be so bad. you missed opportunity to push player like fylander bcu all to stubborn to leav ur argument. you went as far to fake claim and at that point I thought no town could be thick enough to fake claim and the reason to do it was for a 1,v1 + waste vigi

Paladin. Me. Rlvg. Mesk. Unknown.
    they are all town.
    I CC Doc

Spoiler : Here's my gambit for waiting this long to reveal :

Not Really

49. ISO #1349

We have more than a day remaining so if this is an excuse to get off, lol.

If you're mayor though...

I'm unsure if this reflects on Doggler's posts.

-unvote

RLVG please make your lw a little better with explanations and stuff also.
    I'm lazy af.

50. ISO #1350

Claiming a role unless its confirmed doesn't make you town. I sincerely hope you aren't mayor.