Walking Dead Season 6 Finale Rage Thread
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Walking Dead Season 6 Finale Rage Thread

Rage here.

Two week rule applies. No unhidden spoilers.

@Cryptonic @NoctiZ AMC fucked up the infamous Negan introduction scene.

SpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoile rwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallS poilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoiler wallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSp oilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerw allSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpo ilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwall

Spoiler : NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Spoilers) :
    THIS COULD HAVE BEEN THE RED WEDDING EQUIVALENT AND YOU FUCKED IT UP BY MAKING IT A CLIFFHANGER

By far the worst cliffhanger I've ever seen in my life. And I watched Dexter Season 6.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Walking Dead Season 6 Finale Rage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I haven't got to season six of dexter yet... half way through 5.
    Sorry for minor unintentional spoiler!
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #4

SpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoile rwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallS poilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoiler wallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSp oilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerw allSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpo ilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwallSpoilerwall

Spoiler : spoiler :
    The entire Negan monologue was the most terrifying and thrilling thing I've seen on television. Knowing who died in the comic had me shaking.

Then they pulled that garbage. Ridiculous.

If its not Glenn or Dayrl that died, I'll probably stop watching anyway. Enough of the God status for these characters and the cheap tricks like this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #5

SPOILERS!
    Spoiler : Spoiler :
    What disgusts me the most is that they are pulling these sort of shit (just like they did midseason with Glenn) just to try and hook people. Are these idiots living under a rock? Everyone's gonna watch the next seasons; the only difference is that by doing this, we'll spend 6 months getting mad at those idiots instead of getting mad at Negan.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    SPOILERS!
    Spoiler : Spoiler :
    What disgusts me the most is that they are pulling these sort of shit (just like they did midseason with Glenn) just to try and hook people. Are these idiots living under a rock? Everyone's gonna watch the next seasons; the only difference is that by doing this, we'll spend 6 months getting mad at those idiots instead of getting mad at Negan.
    Truth bomb! Also, the spoiler wall is for the sidebar lol

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Spoiler : spoiler :
    Even if Daryl is my favorite character, I wouldn't mind if he dies. I think his story ark has been over for a while now, and as much as I like him, I don't see anything new we could get from him, other than getting his revenge on burnt-face asshole, whatever his name might be.

Whatever the case might be (I haven't read the comics), I hope they kill one of the big characters. If they go with Rosita or the guy from Alexandria, that's gonna be cheap as fuck. I hop they take some notes from Game of Thrones and understand that you can kill a bunch of main characters without losing any ratings.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Spoiler : quote :
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    Truly an F U to the fans. This is the only time I would say it is acceptable to spoil something... we SHOULD already know who got rekt.

The million dollar question is will they follow the comic and kill that person off or not?

I sure hope so! It has to have meaning and it only will with them or one other person.

11. ISO #11