Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Like i dont get your point
    Also we need to discuss
    We pushin MM today or Clowns
    I sr mm but clowns was the cw d1
    And the rule says
    Always lynch the cw of d1
    both wagons could have been scum led but I'm not sold on town!clown right now. too many people havent checked in
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    Were you placed into a chat with clowns or were you placed in a chat with someone else
    I was placed into a chat with clowns. They claimed to be responsible for it. The chat remains open
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    then that's two chats or ashoka changed targets for some reason
    Exactly. I think we got a liar here, suspicious why Clowns didn't CC, but you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    doubtful they "changed" it

it would mean they were lying from the start

they said it right after the day action deadline had passed iirc

I'm more inclined to think 2 chats for now, pending any judgement for later unless both jmw and marshmallow say the chat didn't happen
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm hesitant to believe there would be two chats.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    Gm tho no one’s here

Anyways
    Still no response from jelly/ bakura which I both assume is cuz of the time
    Check back in a couple hours or so
    Yea, super busy, but I'llshare what I said to Clowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    I’d really rather you not force me to claim on day 2. Yes I was responsible in putting us there. No I will not claim to the masses. I’ve already claimed to you iirc so that should suffice.
    That's fine. I just wanted the other one to discuss. Aswell as how you feel about Ashoka
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    No reason to lynch clowns really. Not sure why they were a wagon to begin with
    No. Let's avoid clowns for right now.

Top Town is Clowns and jmw. Aphoria is top scum to me.

-vote Aphoria

9. ISO #509

@Marshmallow Marshall

How was your tea party with jmw?
    Very fun. If he was able to speak his mind as he did tonight as scum, he's a highly talented scum. In other words, that's a townread for him. Thanks Ashoka ^^ (you also get a strong townread for this btw, since it'd be really weird to have a scum architect in the first place, and even more so to have it act like you did)

List of reads:

Ashoka
    Martin
    Jmw

Bakura

Bunch of nulls

Mreevee (look at his ISO, bunch of one liners, accusations without explanations AT ALL, even when asked what his reasons are he replies with just one word)

Oliverz (gonna quote myself from my chat with jmw here: About Oliverz: I don't think the fact he posted his most recent scum game is terribly scummy. That being said, I just looked at his ISO, and it indeed is pretty bad. Baseless accusations, not replying to my demand of clarification of his vote on me despite it being nonsensical (and never moving said vote), also accusing Bakura for no reason (apart maybe from the fact he called him more tame on this site, but he didnt say anything about it).... Yeah, I absolutely wouldn't be against lynching him, or at least pressuring him to see what it yields.)
    @Frinckles (you CFD'd Deathworlds out of nowhere without having EVER ADDRESSED HIM SERIOUSLY? What??? You shall explain or perish)

About Tauntshaman's death: welp, that's VERY weird. I also don't see why the Mafia saw fit to clean the body, considering it's safe enough to assume this ability has charges in limited number.

About the day event: It affects scum too. I do not think we should rush to turbolynch someone because of it.

Also. Selecting text with a touchpad to color it is HORRIBLE lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    I was placed into a chat with clowns. They claimed to be responsible for it. The chat remains open

Exactly. I think we got a liar here, suspicious why Clowns didn't CC, but you know...

That's fine. I just wanted the other one to discuss. Aswell as how you feel about Ashoka

-vote Aphoria
    I wasnt advocating for a claim what

11. ISO #511

I am suffering from immense lag right now, which makes post formatting even more complicated, but Bakura was supposed to be yellow-green and not plain yellow. Other than that, I meant to vote Frinckles in there but forgot to do so
    -vote Frinckles
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #512

Like i dont get your point
    Also we need to discuss
    We pushin MM today or Clowns
    I sr mm but clowns was the cw d1
    And the rule says
    Always lynch the cw of d1
    I don't have a read on Clowns and honestly don't get why they are being pushed that hard despite their relative silence (if you could explain, it'd be nice). However, the simple fact you seem to be pushing for what apparently is an easy lynch and hiding behind the "they were a counterwagon" argument makes me want to flip you first, and if you flip scum, to clear Clowns for good.

13. ISO #513

No reason to lynch clowns really. Not sure why they were a wagon to begin with
    +1, tempted to say this is a mindmeld but it might be too thin. Very much the same mindset though.

And off I go, I should be back in a few hours

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Ashoka is the one who claimed town architect? Cool. I have no read on them. If what I know about architect is correct, our roles don’t conflict.

I can’t for the life of me find Ewian’s vote on me which makes me believe he voted me and sat there the remainder of the day despite being semi active. Not a good look.
    Jmw asking us to claim despite also voting us for being quiet is such an odd play. Why would we claim D1 when the only case you have on us is that we’ve been relatively inactive? College is tough.

I feel fairly good about Jelly, and Oliver seems to be squarely in his town meta.

I’m gonna converse with my hydra before I place a vote, but I’m not a huge fan of Ewian, aporia, or jmw as of right now.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

-vote oliverz144

Also I got reason to believe MM is town, and especially more so if jmw also sees MM as town.

Frinckles I'm slightly unsure about but leaning town. I have the impression that what happened at EoD is something both !town and !wolf frinckles could do, and so I am judging more by the fact as how frinckles has been trying to solve the game so far, and how that relates to the deathworlds vote. Not the highest of confidence in that though, given that Frinckles is typically one of the more capable players on our site.

I got a feeling of suspicion on Mreevee for having a narrow focus but I'm not sure how much I want to lean into that because one of his town games pretty much did have him focusing on, like, 1-2 things early on for more than a day-phase. Might be possible however that meta is meaningless now though since I brought up the issue of meta early on.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #519

Ashoka is the one who claimed town architect? Cool. I have no read on them. If what I know about architect is correct, our roles don’t conflict.

I can’t for the life of me find Ewian’s vote on me which makes me believe he voted me and sat there the remainder of the day despite being semi active. Not a good look.
    Jmw asking us to claim despite also voting us for being quiet is such an odd play. Why would we claim D1 when the only case you have on us is that we’ve been relatively inactive? College is tough.

I feel fairly good about Jelly, and Oliver seems to be squarely in his town meta.

I’m gonna converse with my hydra before I place a vote, but I’m not a huge fan of Ewian, aporia, or jmw as of right now.
    Have you read the whole thread

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

are you judging oliver for being oliver

or is there something special that makes oliver town this game
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Yeah yeah yeah thats always the question
    Are we bad enough to get tvt wagons?
    Given dadv and small movement
    Id say yes perhaps
    With the amount of null slots leading up to the last few hours of D1, it's possible. Like the fact that we went after one afk slot (ashoka) and then another (clown) immediately after was kind of whack. thats one of the reasons im re-evaluating my tr on martin/jmw. hell the only major complaint I even heard about clowns was that one of the hydra, cj i think wasn't involved enough lol. also, ewian could just be lazy scum if clown!town is a thing

what's a dadv

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

@Frinckles (you CFD'd Deathworlds out of nowhere without having EVER ADDRESSED HIM SERIOUSLY? What??? You shall explain or perish)

I've got about 3 or 4 players I'm reading as town which is nice because I felt like the first half of the day sucked. You, Bakura and Martin are my main townreads, not in that order and for different reasons. But Drizzt is also up there. If you need an elaboration on any of that let me know.

As for scumreads, I feel like jelly/apor are still getting into gear so I'm not sure if I want to vote there, might be D2 players like me.

Anyone else, I'm fine with voting for the most part. Scum!DW can get out of control really quickly but I can usually catch it.

I originally thought Jelly was pillow pushing DW but I'm gonna go re-read that bit about possible TMI and see. That's usually the best way to catch scum!dw so he doesn't bury it later.
    Besides the obvious thing I just quoted for you, no I wasn't inclined to vote with Ewian on Clowns.

25. ISO #525

Hola a todos. He llegado.

En primer lugar, creo que Clowns es probablemente una ciudad aquí. Su juego ha sido extraño, pero EoD1 se lee más como confianza aleatoria de un pueblerino/hidra que como escoria. Desde mi experiencia, Cj y Fishy son jugadores bastante normales. No veo que tengan una razón para publicar una lista de lecturas con un 90 % de valores nulos en EoD1 sin que, literalmente, se haya decidido un linchamiento todavía. En mi opinión, su confianza parecía que una cabeza solo esperaba que la otra cabeza hiciera lecturas / pensaron que estarían bien vomitando pensamientos porque no morirían.
    En general, diría que su confianza fue lo que más me llamó la atención.

También olvidé preguntar esto antes, pero @10000JellyDoughnuts ¿por qué tu gato se transformó en un dinosaurio?

¿Y qué diablos estaban todos haciendo EoD1? Los dejo solos durante una hora y media y todos cambian sus votos más rápido que un Prius de 1993. Frinckles (y aparentemente Drizzt por lo que dijo Eevee, pero no recuerdo, así que solo tomaré su palabra) estaba por todas partes. Solo buscan sangre.

Ah, y por cierto, es muy probable que alguien estuviera mintiendo sobre los chats, ya que yo también estaba en uno.

A menos que todos estemos viviendo juntos en hecking Barrio Sésamo, se han dejado caer deuces y se ha agitado BS suscitado.

Tampoco tengo idea de lo que está haciendo MM, pero Oliver ha sido bastante normal en este juego.

reads:
    Ahsoka: town
    Ewian: light town
    Jmw: town
    Aporia: light town
    Martin: town
    Light scum: drizzt jelly
    Scum: frinckles

No particular order
    Ask if u want an explanation for anyone
    Wow bestie casi las mismas lecturas

excepto que creo que Frinckles realmente quería matar a una persona al azar y no le importaba quién era

También has estado demasiado a la defensiva este juego jajaja

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post

En primer lugar, creo que Clowns es probablemente una ciudad aquí. Su juego ha sido extraño, pero EoD1 se lee más como confianza aleatoria de un pueblerino/hidra que como escoria. Desde mi experiencia, Cj y Fishy son jugadores bastante normales. No veo que tengan una razón para publicar una lista de lecturas con un 90 % de valores nulos en EoD1 sin que, literalmente, se haya decidido un linchamiento todavía. En mi opinión, su confianza parecía que una cabeza solo esperaba que la otra cabeza hiciera lecturas / pensaron que estarían bien vomitando pensamientos porque no morirían.

También olvidé preguntar esto antes, pero @10000JellyDoughnuts ¿por qué tu gato se transformó en un dinosaurio?

¿Y qué diablos estaban todos haciendo EoD1? Los dejo solos durante una hora y media y todos cambian sus votos más rápido que un Prius de 1993. Frinckles (y aparentemente Drizzt por lo que dijo Eevee, pero no recuerdo, así que solo tomaré su palabra) estaba por todas partes. Solo buscan sangre.

Ah, y por cierto, es muy probable que alguien estuviera mintiendo sobre los chats, ya que yo también estaba en uno.

A menos que todos estemos viviendo juntos en hecking Barrio Sésamo, se han dejado caer deuces y se ha agitado BS suscitado.

Tampoco tengo idea de lo que está haciendo MM, pero Oliver ha sido bastante normal en este juego.

excepto que creo que Frinckles realmente quería matar a una persona al azar y no le importaba quién era

Bro im not reading that

38. ISO #538

How do you meaninglessly FOĹLOW A SR OF YOUR YESTERDAYS SCUMREAD AND VOTE THE ATTACKER OF YOUR SR
    Not sure if this is more fear

or if this is more anger

personal bias wants to say more fear

(I'm reading this as "Why are you voting a guy who was voting one of your vote targets yesterday", but my oli-speak may be a bit rusty)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #539

I dont think someone lied abt the chats thats just dumb

40. ISO #540

Hmmmm bakura can I have your reads…
    I write lore

41. ISO #541

Not sure if this is more fear

or if this is more anger

personal bias wants to say more fear

(I'm reading this as "Why are you voting a guy who was voting one of your vote targets yesterday", but my oli-speak may be a bit rusty)
    Yesterday:
    You (x1) posts a read (wall) and X1 votes marsh (x2).
    I (x3) vote x2 after x1s wall without reasoning.

Today.
    Mm (y1) sees what happened yesterday and read ("walls") me/ oli (y2) and votes y2.
    You (y3) vote y2 after y1s wall without reasoning.

Again. Yestersay:
    X1 votes x2 with reasoning. After, x3 votes x2 without
    Today:
    Y1 votes y2 with reasoning. After, y3 votes y2 without

D1:
    Martin votes Marshall with reasoning. After, Oli votes Marshall with out.
    D2:
    Marshall votes Oli with reasoning. After, Martin votes Oli without.

So.....
    As you can see, you did EXACTLY the same thing today i did yesterday.
    You did the same thing you are voting me for.
    Praise the Lord!

42. ISO #542

Now.
    Lets assume.
    I am ?!?.
    Martin is town
    Marshall is town.
    Just assumptions

If t!martin did the same thing as ?! Me did.
    Then how is it rationale to believe that ?!? Me did it with different intend (alignment) than martin did .
    If two things have the same result, you cant gauge from that that they are different.
    Praise the Lord!

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Yesterday:
    You (x1) posts a read (wall) and X1 votes marsh (x2).
    I (x3) vote x2 after x1s wall without reasoning.

Today.
    Mm (y1) sees what happened yesterday and read ("walls") me/ oli (y2) and votes y2.
    You (y3) vote y2 after y1s wall without reasoning.

Again. Yestersay:
    X1 votes x2 with reasoning. After, x3 votes x2 without
    Today:
    Y1 votes y2 with reasoning. After, y3 votes y2 without

D1:
    Martin votes Marshall with reasoning. After, Oli votes Marshall with out.
    D2:
    Marshall votes Oli with reasoning. After, Martin votes Oli without.

So.....
    As you can see, you did EXACTLY the same thing today i did yesterday.
    You did the same thing you are voting me for.
    idk where you got the idea that I was voting you because of what other people said (and yes I am aware MM posted about you -- I'm not that stupid)

and furthermore that I was also voting because of you voting mm on d1
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #546

idk where you got the idea that I was voting you because of what other people said (and yes I am aware MM posted about you -- I'm not that stupid)

and furthermore that I was also voting because of you voting mm on d1
    I thought you scumread MM as well?

47. ISO #547

Why were me and fisht nearly dead yesterday? Low activity isn’t a good reason.
    It's less about low activity and more about what you did while you were there. For me personally Fishy not really interacting with me at all and posting a very hedgy reads list was a bad look.

I don't like pushing people off of activity alone I just think I'd have seen more from T!CJ and T!Fishy in the posts you two have made so far.
    Do you have any new insights into today? Actually, where do you and Fishy agree/disagree the most?

48. ISO #548

Judging by the wording of this, this very likely means there are no roles that have meaningful effects which are processed at any point in the day phase except EoD.

Otherwise you could, in theory, go "oh shoot X or Y before the 24 hour mark is over".

Sidenote: I never thought about using tables for non-tabled messages. That is neat, and preety handy for constraining messages w/o having to manually break the lines apart!
    This is pretty bad for us is it not? Have we discussed the merits of this? I think it seriously might be worth it to hammer before 9pm today.

49. ISO #549

I thought you scumread MM as well?
    I did. But not really anymore, for raisins.

Although, come to think of it, I probably should ask this:
    @Marshmallow Marshall

What do you think about all these chat claims and ect? (Bakura's spanish post mentions a chat as well, making it possibly 3 sorts of chats happened last night: Jmw+MM, Jelly+Clowns, Bakura+????)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #550

So last night, just as the elimination ended, I was placed into a chat by @TheClowns

They claimed to do this. Explain.
    I’d really rather you not force me to claim on day 2. Yes I was responsible in putting us there. No I will not claim to the masses. I’ve already claimed to you iirc so that should suffice.

-vote Aphoria
    @10000JellyDoughnuts Can you vouch for Clowns today?
    I don't need you to out Clowns' role but what I'm seeing here only really makes sense to me based off of a claim. If you're willing to vouch I think I'm comfortable not pursuing clowns right now.