1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

An event occurs!

If the town does not hammer within the first 24 hours of the day phase, then all players will have their role abilities blocked for the day phase and the following night phase (unless specified otherwise). This does not include any factional abilities.

Judging by the wording of this, this very likely means there are no roles that have meaningful effects which are processed at any point in the day phase except EoD.

Otherwise you could, in theory, go "oh shoot X or Y before the 24 hour mark is over".

Sidenote: I never thought about using tables for non-tabled messages. That is neat, and preety handy for constraining messages w/o having to manually break the lines apart!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    So last night, just as the elimination ended, I was placed into a chat by @TheClowns

They claimed to do this. Explain.
    Were you placed into a chat with clowns or were you placed in a chat with someone else
    I write lore

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    what aspect about that speaks to you most (and therefore makes it suspicious)

Examples of what I mean: context, manner of cfd, lack of stated reason, etc
    Everything about it rubs me the wrong way. There was simply no reason for them to attempt it there and seemed like them trying to get a quick lynch on a semi active town player. When prompted for reasoning frinckles was unable to disclose any.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    No i literally didnt? I posted lots of msgs about my sr
    Not to me AFAIK.

No it shouldnt lmao. It honestly shouldve just been the person who got eliminated (i would say u, but i can see im the only one who srs u rn)
    it didn't seem like you or ewian wanted to engage, at least with me. ewian had class apparently. and if you feel like it should have been DW why weren't you voting him
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

17. ISO #467

No i literally didnt? I posted lots of msgs about my sr
    So last night, just as the elimination ended, I was placed into a chat by @TheClowns

then that's two chats or ashoka changed targets for some reason

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    then that's two chats or ashoka changed targets for some reason
    doubtful they "changed" it

it would mean they were lying from the start

they said it right after the day action deadline had passed iirc

I'm more inclined to think 2 chats for now, pending any judgement for later unless both jmw and marshmallow say the chat didn't happen
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #470

additionally, given the deadline thing, if 2 chats did exist

it would mean that the 2nd chat was likely created without knowing whether another chat was going to exist and/or who it would land upon
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #471

I wonder if the chats are meant to be an implied counter to the janitor though

depending on whether or not the trust is there, the information can be preserved instead of being completely annihilated from the game
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #472

additionally, given the deadline thing, if 2 chats did exist

it would mean that the 2nd chat was likely created without knowing whether another chat was going to exist and/or who it would land upon
    Prob rules out manipulation too

23. ISO #473

depending on whether or not the trust is there, the information can be preserved instead of being completely annihilated from the game
    I mean with last wills on a coroner would be sufficient enough as long as people are actually writing theirs

24. ISO #474

I mean with last wills on a coroner would be sufficient enough as long as people are actually writing theirs
    Not sure if coroners (such as those from the mod) could exist.

I have reason to believe that all the roles are based on ones found in the Mafia Universe wiki:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Coroner
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

why these people
    Specifically for undisclosed reasons I do not feel like sharing out loud until I see a certain threshold

Now curious
    What timeframe would you consider being here at start of day? An hour? 2? Or even 4?
    I write lore

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    Specifically for undisclosed reasons I do not feel like sharing out loud until I see a certain threshold

Now curious
    What timeframe would you consider being here at start of day? An hour? 2? Or even 4?
    Start of day? Maybe like the first eight hours or so. The length of what would be supposedly a healthy sleeping session.

If you're asking how long you should wait for a thing, that's kinda up to you. If I'm waiting on a response from someone, or waiting for something to happen, I'll usually try to see if I mutlitask something else in the meanwhile if I got the time. But I tend to avoid waiting 24 hours if I can help it --- that's half a day phase, and sometimes the 2nd half of a day is more difficult to accomplish things in as people start focusing more and more on EoD rather than on discussion and solving.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #478

Start of day? Maybe like the first eight hours or so. The length of what would be supposedly a healthy sleeping session.

If you're asking how long you should wait for a thing, that's kinda up to you. If I'm waiting on a response from someone, or waiting for something to happen, I'll usually try to see if I mutlitask something else in the meanwhile if I got the time. But I tend to avoid waiting 24 hours if I can help it --- that's half a day phase, and sometimes the 2nd half of a day is more difficult to accomplish things in as people start focusing more and more on EoD rather than on discussion and solving.
    Alright thanks I’m going to get ready for tmrw then sleep so might explain why tmrw morn
    I write lore

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

Are we even allowed to copy paste role pms?
    Praise the Lord!

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Not to me AFAIK.

it didn't seem like you or ewian wanted to engage, at least with me. ewian had class apparently. and if you feel like it should have been DW why weren't you voting him
    First part: doesnt matter if its directly addressed to you. I dont have to say "frinckles, this is why i sr you"
    Second part: yes i did bro i engaged you multiple times asking questions

42. ISO #492

Not to me AFAIK.

Also i didnt vote deathworlds since i was offline for the posts of his i found deserving of lynch. I.e. the posts where he began to sheep mm among other things

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

if you think there weren't any good reasons from anyone who voted or pushed your slot

I would like to hear whom of them you think is most suspicious
    I’ll have to look at the VC yesterday and EoD, but I know reading up I haven’t been a fan of Mark/Aporia’s slot.

46. ISO #496

I’d really rather you not force me to claim on day 2. Yes I was responsible in putting us there. No I will not claim to the masses. I’ve already claimed to you iirc so that should suffice.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

First part: doesnt matter if its directly addressed to you. I dont have to say "frinckles, this is why i sr you"
    Second part: yes i did bro i engaged you multiple times asking questions
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    I’ll have to look at the VC yesterday and EoD, but I know reading up I haven’t been a fan of Mark/Aporia’s slot.
    aporia was voting deathworlds

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500