S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2414
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    I think Hollowkatt and SB16 are could have been bussing Paopan with the intention that they felt he would likely not survive ITA shenanigans. If the goal was to be on the correct side of a dead mafia!paopan, placing their votes on him with under an hour before ITAs were unlocked would be a good way to do it. In a way, I guess the result could be the same since PQR ended the day early- they look like they're on the correct side of the lynch. Paopan has encouraged teammates to bus him on multiple occasions and SB16/HK are pretty good at bussing. Even if neither of these suspicions are true, I can't really give credit to anyone who was on that wagon except for PQR but I still feel like that's the best place to lynch.

If you're talking about my kill, I submitted my kill action that will occur at the end of the day when a ICBM will land on somebody's head. The player will be taken-aback by the sheer concussive force of the large object hitting them and they'll be stammer around confused. As the bomb slowly rolls to the other end of the room, the player will reflect briefly about their favorite ride in Disney World. After a few seconds the nuclear bomb will detonate. I have the nuclear codes to de-activate it.
    I think perhaps SB16 is a bit unlikely since his only vote was practically on Paopan for the most part. I also think it was quite a few hours before ITA's hit when his vote was placed. Additionally, he said Paopan was elected MVP for a non-deck-mafia-game on another site (and he's not wrong about that) and it makes me think: If SB were Pao's partner, he would be pushing Pao in-chat to not be bussed on d1 or something like that in wolf chat.

Whereas HK's vote was placed only ~2 hours earlier, and I had the impression it was potentially bussing-material. Seanzie also had some sort of negative impression related to HK's vote, and he later changed it to a more positive one. I was trying to get him to elaborate so I can discuss it with him but then the hammer happened.

Also do you make anything of the fact that Paopan had a wagon of 3 within 5 hours, and then it disappeared within the next 16 hours after? The second quote, while it doesn't say it, is when I noticed it was gone and I was the only one on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-98]):
    NotPaopan
    PQRnHack (2 [L-97]):
    Seanzie, DoctorZeus
    Marshmallow Marshalt (1 [L-98]):
    Mesk514
    NotPaopan (2 [L-97]):
    Gikkle, deathworlds
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-98]):
    Marshmallow Marshalt
    Gikkle (1 [L-98]):
    Takumi Fujiwara

meh why not

-vote NotPaopan

deathworlds made me laugh so I'll go with this slot
    -vote stealthbomber16

will be out for the next 10-12 hours or so
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

man something freaky is going on with the ISO links

or at least the search engine thingy that does the ISO's

if I do them once it works fine but if I close and then do them again it starts pulling in results that are not restricted to this thread
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

man something freaky is going on with the ISO links

or at least the search engine thingy that does the ISO's

if I do them once it works fine but if I close and then do them again it starts pulling in results that are not restricted to this thread
    I stopped using them and just went to the main page of the site, then ongoing mafia games, then clicked the replies to pull up replies in thread and then clicked on the one I wanted to read. Way easier than the ISO links

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Okay.

So we have a few claims

MM kill: inactivity vig from hollowkatt
    Boba fett kill: vig that works after wolf flip from BradLand
    Seanzie/Gikkle: Likely scum kill
    Martin bussed seanzie and Gikkle
    PQR ended day early and gave us double lynch today.
    SB16: got rid of one of their cards for extra benefit after wolf flipped?
    Pre-game.

I also discarded my inactivity vig so I can confirm that is a card that is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Pre-game.

I also discarded my inactivity vig so I can confirm that is a card that is real.
    pre-game gamba?
    gotta get that bread I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I was out of the thread for quite a while yesterday right? If I'm looking for credit for being on their wagon (which is what you get from busing) why don't I do that much earlier in the game day when I was here and active and could talk to people about my wolf read there instead of basically doing a random dive bomb?

Like yes, part of busing is being on the right side of the wolf flip, but the goal of busing is to get credit with enough townies to ride into the late game, which means laying ground work early for the bus, talking up the wolf read, and getting others to buy into it.

Compare my play here with my play in that game and tell me I did any of the things to Paopan that I did to Anaxagore. I'll wait
    HK used this style of argument (especially the bolded) when I wrongly quasi-accused him of being 3P day serial killer last Deck Mafia game

so like im inclined to town-read it

except he was actually a wolf that game lol

so I....uninformed/innocent read it?

is that thing?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1360

why? like idgaf why you're wolf reading me,
    I suppose that makes one of us that cares about being scum read

but talk to me about oliverz and frinckles
    oliverz has a case on me supposedly? I'd like to pressure the case out of them so I know what I'm working with,
    Frinckles is being cryptic and I don't like it.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #1361

HK used this style of argument (especially the bolded) when I wrongly quasi-accused him of being 3P day serial killer last Deck Mafia game

so like im inclined to town-read it

except he was actually a wolf that game lol

so I....uninformed/innocent read it?

is that thing?
    Wait, so they're using an argumentative style that's indicative of their scum meta, but you town read it???
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1362

Could be. Guillo should add a bomb role to the game if it doesn't already exist.

How did we everyone intend to shoot eachother when day kills were disabled? I was just bluffing about having an actual day-use kill. Just seems like a pretty big oversight by 90% of the game. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

But of not, that oversight might have outted scum!hk and or scum!sb.
    Bomb cards do exist, I used it to kill a Moon Wolf last time. It was kinda funny & ironic really, the moon wolf had vanillaized me earlier that game and if I hadn't been vanillaized I would've used the bomb already.

Only works for a single night though and I'm not sure how likely it would be used on n1 by low-posters (Boba & MM). Seanzie could have maybe had it and used it (since he generally views himself to be a stronger contender for being targeted iirc) but I don't actually know if he owns such a card.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1363

Wait, so they're using an argumentative style that's indicative of their scum meta, but you town read it???
    No?

what I mean is that he's using an argument that he has in the past when wrongly accused

he didn't use it when has been rightfully suspected

and the fact that he's re-using it here despite the recency of that game where he was wolf (and had used such a defense directly to me) suggests to me via wifom that he's using it because its right & not because its his wolf strategy to do so
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1364

No?

what I mean is that he's using an argument that he has in the past when wrongly accused

he didn't use it when has been rightfully suspected

and the fact that he's re-using it here despite the recency of that game where he was wolf (and had used such a defense directly to me) suggests to me via wifom that he's using it because its right & not because its his wolf strategy to do so
    Hm, I think I understand.
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I think this :

points toward Martin wanting to hide seanzie behind gikkle in an attempt to make him shoot himself, doesn't it ?
    This seems plausible IMO.
    presuming I were wolf then it sounds brilliant based on how I've played it off so far

but no

I think Seanzie would be more likely to shoot someone like SB16 or even me lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1366

Also, Town!Martin would want to protect Seanzie there, I think. But Town!Martin switching him with Gikkle doesn't make much sense to me. If I were in that position to bus I'd swap Seanzie with a lowposter or something. Gikkle should have been a prime target for town night kills/investigations etc.
    yeeeaaaah your points on Gikkle being a prime target for investigations and what-not occurred to me a bit too late on that one

it is what it is though

I'll have to put more thought into my bus-drives next time
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1367

We can assume the BD is real currently.

Scum!Martin busses Seanzie & Town!Gikkle. The factional kill is used on Town!Gikkle. Anyone trying to heal Seanzie heals Gikkle. Anyone trying to investigate Gikkle checks Seanzie. Anyone trying to night kill Gikkle night kills Seanzie. Seanzie dies. The feedback is received by Gikkle and confirmed.

The second BD target still makes little sense to me unless Scum!Martin set it up.

Martin seems insistent that it was a town night kill that eliminated Seanzie. Weird.
    I don't think I was insistent on that?

I was suggesting it as a possibility

but anyways unless someone claimed it by now its probably a mafia kill
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1368

I suppose that makes one of us that cares about being scum read

oliverz has a case on me supposedly? I'd like to pressure the case out of them so I know what I'm working with,
    Frinckles is being cryptic and I don't like it.
    I used to care about being wolf read but that got boring and I would get really worked up when someone tried to push on me, lead to some bad feelings in post game chats, I ate a ban from a couple of sites for it, and I changed my ways.

So you're wolf reading Oliverz for wolf reading you, is that the gist?

What do you mean Frinckles is being cryptic and why does that make him a wolf for you?

19. ISO #1369

I think Martin has only seen me wolf once? And even then I died N2 after sniping a townie at EOD2 b/c doctorzeus was the Moon Wolf and I tried to use the mafia factional Role Block on him. Sucked to be me. otoh my partner won it for us in F4 so that was nice. Sleep wasn't allowed so they had to chop and chopped town.

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Also apparently I got a Day Vig shot but day kills that aren't ITA's and Day Vote Offs are off the table so it's not going to do anything.

Appreciate the thought though, to whoever gave me that.
    oh so thats neat

Guilo gave the gun from the GvD card but said it wouldn't work?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1372

oh so thats neat

Guilo gave the gun from the GvD card but said it wouldn't work?
    That's my assumption. The GvD card says "give a gun" but the host card says "no day guns" and I'm assuming host card trumps anything we can bring.

Basically the opposite of MtG where the rule is "If the card says do a thing but the rules of the game say don't do the thing, do the thing"

23. ISO #1373

There are 2 scum left. Just expected a little world building from you. Is my theory equally as absurd to you if I accused only HK of it?
    wait wat

you mean you were accusing them together as bussing Pao?

I thought you just meant individually
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

I think I'm okay with an HK, Oliverz, and frinckles vote.

-vote Hollowkatt
    You find me a bit suspicious (in your larger post half an hour earlier) but not enough for a vote?

What makes you say that?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I have a simple question: tell me like im 10 yo and explain why bus Gikkle and Seanzie.
    because I thought seanzie good guy and hes going to get targeted by the big bad guys

so I looked for someone else who may not be targeted by the bad guys and thought Gikkle could possibly be a bad guy

and did the switch

little did I know I could've done a big dumb dumb and did not consider anyone else targeting Gikkle for the same reasons I did

thats why
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

because I thought seanzie good guy and hes going to get targeted by the big bad guys

so I looked for someone else who may not be targeted by the bad guys and thought Gikkle could possibly be a bad guy

and did the switch

little did I know I could've done a big dumb dumb and did not consider anyone else targeting Gikkle for the same reasons I did

thats why
    What were your thoughts on Gikkle in that moment?

33. ISO #1383

if you want more details than the 10 yo version lmk and I can re-iterate them
    If you are town then of course I want more details. Anything else to convince me that I should not vote you? Who do you think are scum? THere are 2 remaining. Who is last partner to oliverz in your view?

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

What were your thoughts on Gikkle in that moment?
    he potentially could be a pao busser

had have early vote on Pao and later on he moved to a few people in the span of a few short posts before being back on pao

also was trolling the town a bit earlier and on the off chance could be the neutral as he implied he might be on d1
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1386

If you are town then of course I want more details. Anything else to convince me that I should not vote you? Who do you think are scum? THere are 2 remaining. Who is last partner to oliverz in your view?
    I haven't caught up completely yet

but I'm currently considering

oliverz/deathworlds/lodebite

to varying degrees at the moment

maybe even hk

these people I plan to focus my thoughts on after my catch-up at the moment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

I don't know you from Adam so I'm not sure why you think I should be aware of how much or how often you post.
    Also I shot MM with Inactivity Vig which lets me shoot someone with fewer than 15 posts
    ......why MM compared to the other low-posters?

wish there was a feature to check post-count at a certain point in the thread

I don't want to check everyone's (including dead!!!) ISO and count d1 posts
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1390

he potentially could be a pao busser

had have early vote on Pao and later on he moved to a few people in the span of a few short posts before being back on pao

also was trolling the town a bit earlier and on the off chance could be the neutral as he implied he might be on d1
    And their other teammate is?

41. ISO #1391

nobody really asked?
    There was a lot of discussion around the bus drive and how that played out and I thought we should finish that conversation before starting another one.
    I completely forgot that post by MM existed

I wondered why he said informative
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

You find me a bit suspicious (in your larger post half an hour earlier) but not enough for a vote?

What makes you say that?
    I want to keep you around for now in case you slip, otherwise you're a strong player and town could use the brain juice
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1394

I want to keep you around for now in case you slip, otherwise you're a strong player and town could use the brain juice
    good answer tbh

although I don't know how exactly you expect me to slip

but I can understand the latter sentiment in my past town games

for legal reasons the 2nd line is a joke
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1395

I'm tired, so this is a low effort list.

Lock Town
    Town Lean
    Null
    Scum Lean
    "Lock" Scum

MartinGG99 - Martin historically has weak day 1s, and this game was no exception. His vote on me day 1 looks bad, but now we appear to be mindmelding. I'm hesitant to place him in lock town, but he appears very good presently.

Mesk514 / Oliverz144 - Mesk never claimed citizen which means she was in her scum meta (This is not a joke. That's actually a serious meta scumtell for Mesk) and Oliver refuses to address my points. I have no plans to move my vote.

loldebite - Strong mindmelds throughout day 1 and day 2. First person to follow me on the Pao train.

Deathworlds - It's hard for me to say that DW is in his scum meta right now because I think he's played like one game in the last 2 years, but I am getting some serious ?Krc vibes from his play this game, a game where he just ran the table as scum (and got robbed of a win).

Gikkle - Nobody is making an argument against Gikkle even though one theoretically exists. Mechanically he looks like town right now but vote analysis isn't THAT strong because of the early hammer.

Hollowkatt - I remember reading HK's vote on pao at EoD and thinking "when did that get there". Strong day 2. I do not remember anything this person did day 1.

Bradland - This is such a flimsy, goofy town core but I have loved this guy since his first post.

Takumi Fujiwara - The conclusions he drew from day 1 are so outlandish and wild that I literally have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

PQRnHack - Looks like scum, smells like town.

NotPaopan (5): Gikkle, PQRnHack, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt
    PQRnHack (3): Marshmallow Marshalt, deathworlds, DoctorZeus
    Marshmallow Marshalt (2): NotPaopan, Mesk514
    Stealthbomber16 (2): Seanzie, MartinGG99
    Gikkle (1): Takumi Fujiwara
    This vote analysis is basically worthless because there was supposed to be an extra 12 hours. Votes should've shuffled around more. But there are a few things that kind of make sense? I don't know. I can see some of my greens sliding down to yellows in the future now that I've typed it all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

Someone is pocketing the fuck out of me. I do not have a tally of 2 scum in my reads. I am getting fooled. I will need help from my town mates to help me please.

My eyes are still on Loldebite he pivoted really hard on me.
    lets chat about him then. I thought his posting today seemed townie, why do you think he's wolfing, other than pivoting on you b/c I can't grok OMGUS

48. ISO #1398

loldebite - Strong mindmelds throughout day 1 and day 2. First person to follow me on the Pao train.
    ik you said low effort so when you get the chance mind sharing some strong mindmelds you had with Loldebite?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1399

......why MM compared to the other low-posters?

wish there was a feature to check post-count at a certain point in the thread

I don't want to check everyone's (including dead!!!) ISO and count d1 posts
    he had some suspect posts to me, specifically where he shifted his vote b/c "omg I forgot I was still voting rvs" b/c it seemed lamist and vaguely performative. That and I remember a game back in the day where he was the only wolf I couldn't catch so I figured use the inactivity vig and pray I was right.

I was not right

50. ISO #1400