S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2414
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Your list must look much better than mine, then...
    Here's to hoping none of the dead guys did it... Maybe seanzie could've done it, which'd be hilariously sad.
    Do you really think that there are TK available D1 AND town would use it ? I mean i mostly have no idea what do cards look like, but that does seem a bit wild, doesn't it ?
    On the other hand with 3 NKs i guess there has to be town kills among those, doesn't it ?...
    yeah, there's killing cards that are 100% not alignment restricted. Dunno if anyone brought any this game but given the kills that we have I have to assume there were.

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    ?
    We were like half an hour away from the false EoD (when everyone would blast Paopan), me voting on the wagon at that time was as good as being there at EoD.
    I was hopeful SB16 would have elaborated on "an argument to be made that he had no intention of being there EOD" before you chimed in but yeah, we were a handful of minutes away from the ITA window we'd talked about when the hammer came down and I don't recall you having intention to move before then, and you'd have had to move after anyways.

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Okay so if I'm following, pqr used an execution ability on paopan. That explains the timidness of the original vote. Then he just activated a card to have 2 eliminations today.

Meanwhile gikkle was possibly targeted by mafia indirectly because of a possible bus from loldebite. Not sure how all that works.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    are you implying that seanzie's kill, even if it were switched onto him, was done by mafia?
    Also what else?
    If you attacked some1 n1
    And then, u saw person x not dying(probably gikkel)
    But instead drz, mm and seans
    And you ...
    Ok this fails here
    We dont know who was killed by who. Fck
    Praise the Lord!

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Didnt like someone say with the discord link that kill cards are disactivated?
    day kill cards are disabled yes

but not night kill cards

if you thought that all kill cards are disabled then how did you think all the kills were done by mafia
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #1211

are you implying that seanzie's kill, even if it were switched onto him, was done by mafia?
    Yeah if u activated kill card n1
    Then tell us.
    Until next game we will already forget it.
    We need to know who was killed by scum so we can know who had good reads
    I think that s improtant
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    wait 24 h
    if noone claims
    u disclose
    some1 claims after that? scum, bam abm bam gun
    also, maybe they dont want to claim due to OMG SECRET ROLE CARDSS?!?
    like seriously, we are here to win, THIS GAME
    not like more than 5 out of 10 games in total
    How good this aged. I should read faster than u post, lol
    Praise the Lord!

16. ISO #1216

his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    You're an embarrassment to townies everywhere.

I agree. I fucking hate him (& probably oliver too), but i agree.
    Hehehehe
    Praise the Lord!

17. ISO #1217

What's got nazi secret services got to do with this ? </Godwins_law>
    Stasi is
    Easr germany fbi
    From like cold war and uron curtain
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Right, well I'm fine to lynch HK or SB today. My ITA is already in the pipeline and the ballistic missile is entering the upper atmosphere on trajectory for its target.
    wait what

1. why either of them

2. what are you trying to get at since you haven't talked about either of them
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1219

-vote Oliverz144

Also now that I've thought about it more the very fact that Gikkle KNEW it was him who I bussed, that confirms I wasn't blocked and very likely Gikkle was an NK target

so unless someone wants to own up to shooting Gikkle I suggest we treat the Seanzie/Gikkle attack as being done by mafia
    Wow
    What a aurprise
    Didnt i guess that like 5 posts ago?!
    Praise the Lord!

20. ISO #1220

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If you’re implying Gikkle was shot by mafia, him being suspicious doesn’t work for me. That’s a reason for mafia not to shoot him.
    Yes
    Actually why would scum.kill gikl
    Scum kills towns like sean
    Thats why it isnt addiung up
    Martin u say the truth.?
    Praise the Lord!

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

The Zeus kill is most likely to be town. If I had a N1 NK I would probably shoot it there.
    Bruh did u even read flips
    He obv starved to death
    Fat guy, no wonder that he wanted too much food, it was even in his avatar...
    Praise the Lord!

23. ISO #1223

Can someone explain to me why MM was a wagon day 1 I didn’t understand it.
    My freezed vote
    Paopan as scum pushing hi.
    His mates prob helping getting a cw up
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #1224

I want Oliver to answer my question and we’ll see where we go from there.

I’ll be back later. Unless I’m daykilled. Then I won’t be.
    Ergh, what did he ask again?
    Backreading i make wayy more tougths, lol
    Praise the Lord!

25. ISO #1225

I don't know what or why Gikkle was attacked

And I don't speak for other's perspectives

also like we don't quite know why the others were attacked as well

if all of Boba/MM/Gikkle were the original attack targets for tonight (with no saves) then that argument that they wouldn't be attacked because they're potentially suspicious doesn't hold much water

I should have considered the possibility of a TK being redirected earlier though
    Is anyone of the three known for op roles / cards
    Praise the Lord!

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

Right, well I'm fine to lynch HK or SB today. My ITA is already in the pipeline and the ballistic missile is entering the upper atmosphere on trajectory for its target.
    Nope.
    Not sb16, atleast not now
    We have time, chill
    Aslo spend more money on human destructiin weapons, why that missile going 36h?
    Like cold war ines running round erath donzens of times or whta?
    Praise the Lord!

28. ISO #1228

day kill cards are disabled yes

but not night kill cards

if you thought that all kill cards are disabled then how did you think all the kills were done by mafia
    Logic error, hehe
    Praise the Lord!

29. ISO #1229

I should elaborate, I chose my kill at night.
    In who?
    Praise the Lord!

30. ISO #1230

@oliverz144

you have a multiquote of one of my posts that keeps reappearing in your comments
    How do i delete it?
    Its an echo, a ghost form past
    Praise the Lord!

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

Thanks for replying to that, no EVERY scum will know what to do .
    Like seriously are you roleplaying braindead?
    Dude, you told us, not me. If you don't want things pointed out, then don't say them. Same last game with the "clues" that really just outted mesk as BD.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

wait what

1. why either of them

2. what are you trying to get at since you haven't talked about either of them
    I think Hollowkatt and SB16 are could have been bussing Paopan with the intention that they felt he would likely not survive ITA shenanigans. If the goal was to be on the correct side of a dead mafia!paopan, placing their votes on him with under an hour before ITAs were unlocked would be a good way to do it. In a way, I guess the result could be the same since PQR ended the day early- they look like they're on the correct side of the lynch. Paopan has encouraged teammates to bus him on multiple occasions and SB16/HK are pretty good at bussing. Even if neither of these suspicions are true, I can't really give credit to anyone who was on that wagon except for PQR but I still feel like that's the best place to lynch.

If you're talking about my kill, I submitted my kill action that will occur at the end of the day when a ICBM will land on somebody's head. The player will be taken-aback by the sheer concussive force of the large object hitting them and they'll be stammer around confused. As the bomb slowly rolls to the other end of the room, the player will reflect briefly about their favorite ride in Disney World. After a few seconds the nuclear bomb will detonate. I have the nuclear codes to de-activate it.

36. ISO #1236

Dude, you told us, not me. If you don't want things pointed out, then don't say them. Same last game with the "clues" that really just outted mesk as BD.
    Beep beep
    Yes
    So.ehow i never solve the riddles of others
    But my tiny hints get found easily
    I shouldnt design escape.rommes ever in the future, i hink
    Praise the Lord!

37. ISO #1237

Okay so if I'm following, pqr used an execution ability on paopan. That explains the timidness of the original vote. Then he just activated a card to have 2 eliminations today.

Meanwhile gikkle was possibly targeted by mafia indirectly because of a possible bus from loldebite. Not sure how all that works.
    Martin claims bussing, not me. I didn't do it, your honor.

38. ISO #1238

Nope.
    Not sb16, atleast not now
    We have time, chill
    Aslo spend more money on human destructiin weapons, why that missile going 36h?
    Like cold war ines running round erath donzens of times or whta?
    It took me a minute to understand what the hell this was saying, but yeah it's on of those old soviet stupid bombs I guess.

(do we really have 36 hour days?)

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

I think Hollowkatt and SB16 are could have been bussing Paopan with the intention that they felt he would likely not survive ITA shenanigans. If the goal was to be on the correct side of a dead mafia!paopan, placing their votes on him with under an hour before ITAs were unlocked would be a good way to do it. In a way, I guess the result could be the same since PQR ended the day early- they look like they're on the correct side of the lynch. Paopan has encouraged teammates to bus him on multiple occasions and SB16/HK are pretty good at bussing. Even if neither of these suspicions are true, I can't really give credit to anyone who was on that wagon except for PQR but I still feel like that's the best place to lynch.
    I should clarify this, I do not think PQR is Mafia. The "best place to lynch" is HK/SB.

Probably should have used 'so' instead of 'but'.

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

If you're talking about my kill, I submitted my kill action that will occur at the end of the day when a ICBM will land on somebody's head. The player will be taken-aback by the sheer concussive force of the large object hitting them and they'll be stammer around confused. As the bomb slowly rolls to the other end of the room, the player will reflect briefly about their favorite ride in Disney World. After a few seconds the nuclear bomb will detonate. I have the nuclear codes to de-activate it.

48. ISO #1248

I am a little busy at the moment, but I want to put some thought into this (maybe someone can do the thinking for me while I am unable to do so due to work IRL, from home).

Some cards can have effects that reciprocate/reflect onto a visitor. Some examples I can think of:
    - First person visiting you tonight dies.
    - Everyone visiting you tonight dies.
    - If the person you are visiting visits/doessomething/insert imagination, then your target dies.
    - if you (could be town) visit someone that also happens to be visiting you that same night, then you die

Are there any scenarios there with the bussing, possibly Seanzie visiting Gikkle (and thus himself due to bussing? leading to suicide, perhaps?)

Sorry to cut this short, in between work meetings,.

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

I was out of the thread for quite a while yesterday right? If I'm looking for credit for being on their wagon (which is what you get from busing) why don't I do that much earlier in the game day when I was here and active and could talk to people about my wolf read there instead of basically doing a random dive bomb?

Like yes, part of busing is being on the right side of the wolf flip, but the goal of busing is to get credit with enough townies to ride into the late game, which means laying ground work early for the bus, talking up the wolf read, and getting others to buy into it.

Compare my play here with my play in that game and tell me I did any of the things to Paopan that I did to Anaxagore. I'll wait