Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2710
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Who is Matrix from your POV? 2nd cultist? Neut killer we probably have?
    I'm more inclined to say they're the 2nd cultist, however, some kind of neut is highly possible. I wouldn't say neut killer though.
    Important to mention they claimed Spy. and in my original chat with them N1, they did hint to me they would make a third almost copish/investigative claim.

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    Well i guess Matrix will have to go, then. Unless something even wilder happens in the meantime. No reason to hammer, though, so no reason to vote yet.
    I agree. There is no reason for the rest of the day to be wasted. But I do confirm that Silent Night is telling the truth.

6. ISO #1206

Ok.
    So you prefer to ignore the fact what Silent openly stated on the first day about having a mechanic that is factional for the cult as we now know?
    no, because I have a solid understanding of Silents role card and I choose not to disclose that. If you want to pair us together, then so be it, but there's multiple ways I can prove the fact I am town. Perhaps Silent is taking me for a ride, but I don't believe that is the case.

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    Well i guess Matrix will have to go, then. Unless something even wilder happens in the meantime. No reason to hammer, though, so no reason to vote yet.
    I am ok with voting Matrix, he is in my scum list from d1. But I am still sure that Silent is best lynch possible. The problem is that he should get half of our votes to die or none, the third is not given. Giving him mana is bad idea.

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    no, because I have a solid understanding of Silents role card and I choose not to disclose that. If you want to pair us together, then so be it, but there's multiple ways I can prove the fact I am town. Perhaps Silent is taking me for a ride, but I don't believe that is the case.
    I believe you are town, same as Gravity and Onceupon. It's not my question at all. Is there some way you can prove the fact Silent is town?

9. ISO #1209

I believe you are town, same as Gravity and Onceupon. It's not my question at all. Is there some way you can prove the fact Silent is town?
    No, not at all. And as I mentioned before, I do see what you said earlier in D1 about Silent as being a reasonable assessment of them. However, from my conversations with them, they're legit scum hunting and working in a pro town manner... so the massive ego and need to lead the town kind of makes sense from a town PoV

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Also, I highly doubt that silent would claim their whole factions schtick under minimal pressure.
    Cannot agree. He just used cheap trick to get votes on him, because others had no idea about cult mechanics. He could not guess that we will reveal it so quickly.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    seriously? after all ive said in chat?
    while I believe the legitimacy of the things you said... you didn't say a whole lot besides a small discussion. Imo, you also haven't been entirely productive either.
    But besides that, I do think Matrix is probably the last scum imo. so doesn't matter. we'll see Matrix flip and take it from there.

21. ISO #1221

while I believe the legitimacy of the things you said... you didn't say a whole lot besides a small discussion. Imo, you also haven't been entirely productive either.
    But besides that, I do think Matrix is probably the last scum imo. so doesn't matter. we'll see Matrix flip and take it from there.
    soo? what a wonder when we have completely differend sleep/life schedules!

22. ISO #1222

soo? what a wonder when we have completely differend sleep/life schedules!
    that isn't a justifiable excuse. I literally didn't show up for the first portion of the day today and yet here I am being productive. and you're here trying to argue with me about my read on you. You still have time to show me im wrong. and I already said im fairly certain matrix is last scum. Don't dig yourself a hole here

23. ISO #1223

Ok. Another question. If we could lynch two today(for example, with Marshall's ability), who would you choose?

Question for everyone, not only for Atlantic.
    Matrix and Bisected.

Everyone suspects Bisected and their behavior of just kinda hanging out in chat bothers me. Its like they have no motivation to scum hunt but they are quick to jump on any negative attention voiced their way which speaks to a survival focus.

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

9 v 2? Impossible! Town easy win
    there could be neut benign. perhaps matrix is a jester. who knows. a cult that can read all chats is heavily powered as well. they can just grab info from chats to better their chances of have a success recruit.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

Last hope.
    How about you dont hop on into the closest wagon?
    How about you stop pushing without reasoning?
    Show me some posts that are AI for scum only.
    Make some basic analysis. Prove im scum.
    How does being the 1st to vote you as of now count as "hopping on". Last time I checked, that would starting a train, not hopping onto one.
    As for why I'm pushing you, it's a matter of PoE because of trains. I note that you weren't one of the voters on Toons. Also I think that most of the player list is spewed town by Toons, which doesn't include you unfortunately.
    Lets not forget that socially I think you more likely not town than are town. If I'm wrong on you, now's your chance to prove it today.

28. ISO #1228

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Matrix and Bisected.

Everyone suspects Bisected and their behavior of just kinda hanging out in chat bothers me. Its like they have no motivation to scum hunt but they are quick to jump on any negative attention voiced their way which speaks to a survival focus.
    If Bisected is the last cultist, it would make sense for them to be focused on survival.

29. ISO #1229

that isn't a justifiable excuse. I literally didn't show up for the first portion of the day today and yet here I am being productive. and you're here trying to argue with me about my read on you. You still have time to show me im wrong. and I already said im fairly certain matrix is last scum. Don't dig yourself a hole here
    What tf makes you productive?
    Stating what everyone states?

30. ISO #1230

Oh yeah here's a reason why I doubt Silent is cult.
    If Silent is a cultist, explain why their willingness to solve increased noticeably as shown today?
    That behavior doesn't make sense coming from a cultist who most likely missed a conversion because Toon's role was pretty important for the warlocks.

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Matrix and Bisected.

Tl dr
    Everyone suspects bisected, so i just go for the easy and safe lynch...
    Reminds you of something?
    Everyone aims at the lowhanging fruit, but noone stated real reasons.
    Me just being marked as "reading the thread" doesnt mean im actually doing it - ever heard of the termin "afk"?
    If thats your reason for a scumread, then i have to agree to wilder.

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Tl dr
    Me just being marked as "reading the thread" doesnt mean im actually doing it - ever heard of the termin "afk"?
    no one is advocating for your lynch right this second.

35. ISO #1235

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    How does being the 1st to vote you as of now count as "hopping on". Last time I checked, that would starting a train, not hopping onto one.
    As for why I'm pushing you, it's a matter of PoE because of trains. I note that you weren't one of the voters on Toons. Also I think that most of the player list is spewed town by Toons, which doesn't include you unfortunately.
    Lets not forget that socially I think you more likely not town than are town. If I'm wrong on you, now's your chance to prove it today.
    Im not about the real votes, but the scumreads, the psychical trains.
    I keep being constantly being called scum, however: no one showed anything of me AI for scum as of yet
    And you were the guy who didnt tell me what was happening at eod - although i quoted and asked you. I had to reread the thread from starting at page 16.
    Toons had almost no interaction - his post count is below 30. Yet you think he called everyone scum - but me. I think this is wrong, proof me wrong instead!
    Socially not town - a gut read. Acceptable, atleast you give a reasoning.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

Perfect scum game with neutral non-killer 8v2v1
    N1 lynch- 7v2v1
    N1 kill- 6v2v1
    D2 lynch 5v2v1
    N2 recruit 4v3v1 -town looses majority D3

Perfect town game (with neutral non-killer) 8v2v1
    D1 lynch 8v1v1
    N1 kill 8v1v0
    D2 lynch- town wins

I guess it could be possible for a gamestate to exist without a neutral killer but I still feel like it is less likely. It would also make more sense for the neutral to be some kind of night immune. I still feel that its most likely were in a 7v1v1 situation today.
    there could be neut benign. perhaps matrix is a jester. who knows. a cult that can read all chats is heavily powered as well. they can just grab info from chats to better their chances of have a success recruit.
    Thinking about that its making more sense to me. If a benign existed scum could use the chats to track them down and then coordinate with them. It would make sense in a world of Bisected/Matrix are our last two with Matrix adding a scum read to chat with them but then not using the chat to vet them. If Matrix did not believe the claimed N0 green peek on you I could see them grabbing you as potential neutral N1 given your low amount of positions taken. A part of me is getting more comfortable with the idea they could be our last cult.

I was running through scenarios where they could be town. Some kinda silencer that can insta-function would have to exist or Lag going from not being willing to troll answer questions to flatly shutting a player down in a way that isn't fun. Thats just for the silence itself to exist. It would not explain their lack of communicating after the fact or the way they chose to use their chats from what we know. I am just really having trouble seeing any world where they are town no matter how I look at it.

42. ISO #1242

and when I say change my mind, I mean, I will be the first person in your corner helping you if you make a compelling argument. yet, you haven't yet. soooo
    How? What do you need to fight back against the perverted jurisdiction?
    Guilty until proven innocence- thats the situation im currently in.

43. ISO #1243

Tl dr
    If I remember remember I even pushed that your train could be LHF yesterday. I could have advocated for your lynch yesterday if I just wanted you gone but instead I voiced what I thought about it at the time. I have been pretty clear about what I see in your behavior. But yeah- You are also in my PoE as I said at the start of today. You, Wilder, Once and Matrix.

I town lean Once Upon a Town
    Although I really dislike how rude Wilder is I am not sure if their behavior is truly scummy past really scratching my head on a large portion of their reasoning.
    Matrix is almost lock scum. Unless Lag flipped a switch and kicked the bastard stuff up 10 notches I am having hell coming up with a world where they are town.

You can't change the PoE but you hear a bunch of people seeing the same things in you. Instead of getting frustrated about it you could just do something to change that. I am sorry that you feel dog piled.

44. ISO #1244

How? What do you need to fight back against the perverted jurisdiction?
    Guilty until proven innocence- thats the situation im currently in.
    You said yourself that your D1 was that of a scum. D2 you've not done much except out townies. What other conclusion could we come to ?

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gravity Falls View Post
    @FM-Silent Night can you summarize again the case on matrix
    Can you also explain the chat you apparently had with them and when in relation to day end/start they said the things they did
    Just popped in to ask that, can't be on for long. Will be back in like an hour and a half