Point Recovery? Discord Server?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Point Recovery? Discord Server?

Hello,

sorry if this is the wrong forum!

I just recently was delighted to find out that sc2mafia is still a thing on american servers. However, I lost all my points. I believe I had quite a few.

So I just wanted to know if a recovery of the score is possible and who I need to contact for that.

And another question: Is there a public discord server with active players of sc2mafia?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Selfy

2. ISO #2

Re: Point Recovery? Discord Server?

Welcome back! Here's a link explaining how to get your point restore: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ting-a-request

As for a Discord, there's the official one: https://discord.gg/Zjwb8F5a
    It's not super active, but it's also not dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Nah, our server is pretty active considering we only have 400 members.
    about 20% of those active members are people who have been on the banlist
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #5

Has the discord server been deleted? I can't find it, as the invite link doesn't work for me. I think it would be a great idea to create a new one! Discord has become increasingly popular in recent years, so I think it would be a great platform for sc2mafia players to connect. Why don't we have a section for sc2mafia games in progress and a section for discussing strategies and tactics? I am moderating a great discord art server and can volunteer to help you with all this. It would also be useful to have a section for off-topic discussion so that people can get to know each other better and chat about whatever they like.
    Last edited by MollieShah; November 16th, 2022 at 06:16 AM.

6. ISO #6