S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

NMR has been lurking, coasting, and almost not posting for a day straight, if not two and is now joining scum's train.

But anyway that's probably a story for another day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    NMR has been lurking, coasting, and almost not posting for a day straight, if not two and is now joining scum's train.

But anyway that's probably a story for another day.
    Yeah, but thats because i aint got much to say. I was confident that Ozy was scum considering hes been gunning for me for imo stupid reasons but i cant really get a good read on anyone here cept for wrath and a few others. Then again this is my first game here so im not sure how i should be going about things

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Whew, notpao is really doing everything in the world to save Renegade right now. Voting on your teammate and he went up a little too quickly caused you to unvote?
    I could be wrong but it looked like scumteam saw resistance on the ozy train and swapped to the only non team member left with a substantial vote count, which would be Wrath.

6. ISO #906

Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

The sun hangs low in the sky over the Atlantic. As daylight makes way to twilight, time runs low for the passengers to decide who they will throw overboard today.

Current Vote Counts
    WrathCyber (4 [L-2]):
    OzyWho, Not Maf Richtofen, Renegade, NotPaopan

Renegade (4 [L-2]):
    WrathCyber, Scvmurderer, Auwt, ZZorange

Not Maf Richtofen (1 [L-5]):
    Gikkle

One Hour Remains.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7. ISO #907

I'm not ignoring, I'm just tired of always re-quoting dozens of times my previous posts each time I have to somehow justify my vote or what I deduced from the chart.
    Coming from a person talking about game progression, I just feel it's odd.
    Ahh, yeah you did quote. Let me just give my thoughts on those:

And those 4 bordered interactions :

(Paopan->Gikkle)
    (Renegade->Gikkle)
    (Renegade->Ozy)
    (Ozy->Renegade)

Are honestly the weirdest.

1) Paopan townread Gikkle and now suddenly scumread him with little to no explanation.

2) I don't remember exactly why I put Renegade and Gikkle here but something was definitely off, I will try to check this again.

3 and 4) They were shooting at each other D1 and suddenly they became best friend both of them townreading each other with little to no reason.

Those ones are imo the ones the more suspect, but of course you can already find my "possible pairing list" I posted some some moment ago.
    1) You point out scumminess in the Paopan slot, yet you were on the Renegade wagon on him together up until even L-1.
    Spoiler : Paopan on Renegade wagon at L-1 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    -vote Renegade

Choo choo MOFOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    L-1 lets goooo!!

2)Ok, "something was off". Cool I guess? Just nothing to talk about here.

3) and 4) - "little to no reason", except I pushed him to get a feel for him, and as I said he felt very authentic. That may not be reason for you, as you don't feel what I feel, but don't say "little to no reason".

I would say you had some suspection of him, and then you tried you started firing at each other and thereafter you tried your best to soothe the situation.
    That's the way I understood it at least.
    He did say "I'm done here arguing with you" - but he's the kind of person who doesn't want to bother much. At least that was my reason for not suspecting his lack of commitment to prove me wrong.

The only alternative I see if the correct pool is not Renegade/Ozy/Paopan/Gikkle then it would mean we have to take from the less active members, which would be just like drawing a random card from a deck praying its color is red.
    Nothing to talk about here, just a random list

Also a lot of interaction/quoting with/of Ozy, like a damn lot actually.
    And first interaction obviously.
    Also I remember you were like OH WAIT WHY ARE YOU ALL VOTING OZY, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT??

I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that right?
    Would not expect someone that scumread/nullread that person to come off like this.
    @Auwt Honestly, explain this to me.
    You are suspicios of someone when they have a reaction of their townread getting voted. Yet you have no suspicion of someone who doesn't care when their TOP TOWNREAD THAT THEY WANT TO SHEEP is getting voted (Wrath). How does this make sense to you? A town not caring about their townread getting voted while a wolf does? It's the opposite of what I'd personally expect of players.

8. ISO #908

Ok, Ren didn't want to argue me wrong when I suspected him at early D1.
    Ren had a reaction when someone voted me.
    Paopan is suspect yet going with Paopan on Ren's wagon, even when Paopan puts it at L-1, makes perfect sense.
    Wrath had no reaction to their top townread that they want to sheep getting voted, that's not suspect.

Auwt's train of thought to vote Ren here ladies and gentlemen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Better than the rest of Ren's wagon still - which nobody has any reasoning lol. (I guess ZZ does kinda?)

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ok, Ren didn't want to argue me wrong when I suspected him at early D1.
    Ren had a reaction when someone voted me.
    Paopan is suspect yet going with Paopan on Ren's wagon, even when Paopan puts it at L-1, makes perfect sense.
    Wrath had no reaction to their top townread that they want to sheep getting voted, that's not suspect.
    I mean, Auwt might be genius and I'm being dumb here. But I literally draw the opposite conclusion of each of Auwt's reasonings.. :/

10. ISO #910

damn bro our town core had a nuclear meltdown d2. shit's fucked but we gotta relax and realize three things:

1. we're probably only going to see 2 mafia flips this game

2. we shouldn't feel too bad about our intuitions here even if they're wrong

3. we're (town) not close to losing yet
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

I'd rather it not come down to random. I don't really agree wholeheartedly with the people voting for Renegade.
    But the people on the Wrath train seem to be trying really hard to protect Renegade from getting out.
    It just doesn't sit well with me how the votes stacked up to keep Renegade under the radar.
    Currently im 1/1 for lynching non-town so..I'm pretty amazing.
    I'll let Frinckles decide if they want to put this up to 50/50 chance again.

-vote Renegade

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    I'd rather it not come down to random. I don't really agree wholeheartedly with the people voting for Renegade.
    But the people on the Wrath train seem to be trying really hard to protect Renegade from getting out.
    It just doesn't sit well with me how the votes stacked up to keep Renegade under the radar.

-vote Renegade
    VCA on PQR/MM is kind of a meme since they were neutrals but yeah, so far so good.

RNGesus has been nice to us, im just not really sure I dig the renegade train so much. I townread auwt but he insists the wrath train is wolf-led. Thinkin' hmmm..

14. ISO #914

-vote Renegade
    Talk about fence sitting.

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Talk about fence sitting.
    I guess? I just don't bounce my vote all over the place to confuse where my intentions lie.
    I'm not sure if your post was an attempt to get me to unvote you, you haven't defended yourself a single time really today, except to talk about how the people voting you need to be read tomorrow.
    Honestly a mafia member would put up more of a fight so they wouldn't let their teammates down. Guess I should unvote since you have the mentality of 'I'm just a passenger if I get voted off then I guess the town will go down with me but it's not my problem.'

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Whew, notpao is really doing everything in the world to save Renegade right now. Voting on your teammate and he went up a little too quickly caused you to unvote?
    I could be wrong but it looked like scumteam saw resistance on the ozy train and swapped to the only non team member left with a substantial vote count, which would be Wrath.
    At least I am not the only one to notice it.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

Hammer wrath please, I hope he flips red. Be the hero I know you are.
    this is just the beginning of the long haul that is silent night.

scum have to fire off quite a few mislynches to win and this is gonna give us quite a bit of info.

congrats wrath/ren you guys are infolynches or scum

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

You could hammer wrath too, you know.

Playing both sides again.

Everyone can see through the cute purple text too.
    If Wrath flips town today, it's pretty telling who resisted the vote on you and pushed toward Wrath. I think it's better info to hammer, wrath but I think they're town.

28. ISO #928

I would rather see a 50/50 than a confirmed dead Wrath, so please either vote Renegade or dont move.

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Funny thing is, neither of these wagon compositions exactly inspire confidence in me. But I TR renegade, so.

-vote WrathCyber
    Said the guy with a vote on NMR for 2 straight game days for no given reason, has never followed up on any of his questioning of slots, has never followed up any of his "suspicions" with a vote. Basically a shade thrower for all intents and purposes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

Night 2

Vote Counts
    WrathCyber (5 [L-1]):
    OzyWho, Not Maf Richtofen, Renegade, NotPaopan, Gikkle

Renegade (5 [L-1]):
    WrathCyber, Scvmurderer, Auwt, ZZorange, Gingerape

Straws were drawn to resolve the tie!
    WrathCyber drew the short straw and was thrown overboard!

Role
    WrathCyber was a Passenger

Last Will
    Spoiler : :
    Auwt, ZZ, Ozy are all core townreads. Frinckles, NMF, and Rene top scum!team possibility.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Davy Jones' Locker
    @Frinckles
    @Gikkle
    @ZZorange
    @Auwt
    @Not Maf Richtofen
    @NotPaopan
    @OzyWho
    @Scvmurderer
    @Renegade
    @Gingerape

Marshmallow Marshall (The Lady in White)
    Light_Yagami (Private Eye)
    PQRnHack (???)
    WrathCyber (Passenger)

Night 2 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Monday August 30th

Night action deadline is 1 hour before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; August 29th, 2021 at 02:27 PM.

36. ISO #936

Day 3

The sun rises over the ocean. Day 3 has begun!
    Video embedding isn't working, so here's just the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

Gikkle was found dead.

Role
    Gikkle was a Passenger

No last will was provided.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Davy Jones' Locker
    @Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @Auwt
    @Not Maf Richtofen
    @NotPaopan
    @OzyWho
    @Scvmurderer
    @Renegade
    @Gingerape

Marshmallow Marshall (The Lady in White)
    Light_Yagami (Private Eye)
    PQRnHack (???)
    WrathCyber (Passenger)
    Gikkle (Passenger)

Day 3 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Wednesday September 1st

9 Players Remain. 5 votes to throw overboard.
    5 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; August 30th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.

37. ISO #937

-vote Renegade

Lets end this.

Renegade -> NMR -> Paopan.

38. ISO #938

Now you've seen how bad things can get, and how quickly they can get that way... Well they can get a whole lot worse.
    So we're not going to fight anymore. We're gonna pull together and find a way to lynch these mafia, now the first
    thing we're gonna do is vote off this Renegade.

-vote Renegade
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

39. ISO #939

Gikkle? Wtf lol, he pretty much had a unexplained whatsoever vote on NMF for 2 straight game days and just threw a few random "I don't like this" comments at posts, ZZ and Auwt and Wrath from what I recall.
    Who'd kill Grikkle

Anyhow. Even though I had opposite conclusion from 2 out of 3 Auwt reasonings to suspect Ren, and pointed out 2 other of his own trains of thoughts that should implicate different course of action - I'm kinda willing to vote Ren today, maybe he's correct and I'm dum dum.
    If Auwt is wrong too then it pretty much means we as Town collectively have failed and didn't catch anyone. Only other case I remember even existing is Frinckles idea of me having an Actress opening SoD2.. which is.. yeah.. it is what it is.

We can afford only 1 more mislynch, other than that we have to lynch 3 Mafias.
    I hope Frinckles will rethink his rethink of lynching "dead" slots when we at Lylo. I know I'll vote NMF when it comes to that.

Wrt Wrath, me personally - I'm glad Winter FM didn't happen to me again. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

-vote Renegade

This feels like game throw vote to me, but it's the "listen to other townies" vote. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

Okay, Just letting you know my vote is on Renegade but I am not putting him at L-1 15 minutes into the day.
    I will

-vote Renegade
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

I'm the scum-hammer. I'm just waiting to let everyone show up. I don't want to vote before Frinckle has a chance to claim angel. Or NMR to tell me why we shouldn't lynch you without hard evidence.
    Seems like town really drew the short straw this game by losing the cool TPR and having a seer left instead of drunk. And mafia got a cool actress to whittle down who the doctor is.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

I'm the scum-hammer. I'm just waiting to let everyone show up. I don't want to vote before Frinckle has a chance to claim angel. Or NMR to tell me why we shouldn't lynch you without hard evidence.
    Seems like town really drew the short straw this game by losing the cool TPR and having a seer left instead of drunk. And mafia got a cool actress to whittle down who the doctor is.
    not sure if memes but both neutrals are dead. I am not angel. it's more likely they were aiming for a kill that wouldn't have doc on it but had some doc equity.

and if it needed to be stated, I have not recieved a shanty at any point

47. ISO #947

NMR was in the thread for a couple hours and didnt say anything. I wouldnt count on it
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #948

Wow L-1 already, that just screams town. Where is the scum hammer?
    i mean are you gonna add anything else? thoughts on dead wrathcyber? role claim? anything spicy?

at this point it seems like you're anticipating your own death on purpose, but without giving us context

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    NMR was in the thread for a couple hours and didnt say anything. I wouldnt count on it
    No i got stuff to say. I just got off a 9 hour drive across a few state, i made it to a rest stop and was gonna say something but i just wanted to keep driving. Anyway im tired rn so imma take a few hours rest before i talk. Just a heads up