Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 4558
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah, claiming Asylum Counsellor is a bad play no matter how you look at it. It only puts you at risk of being culted / killed.
    Yh Frinckles is dropping the ball this game really hard. Everything he's done may be a colossal fuck up resulting in a town flip, but even if he's town he's definitely not counsellor, meaning dragging the lynch out to see if he can prove himself is just dragging the mislynch out, assuming people like @Marshmallow Marshall are serious about following through on that.

Great job on the exam btw <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Varcron is apethetic, but so are you Ganelon.

If I'm reading you correctly, you've failed to put yourself into his shoes. Your two opening comments are similar. An expression of fear against the setup, and unease at what sort of role you have been given.
    I'm thinking you have a neutral evil scum rolecard, and are just hoping that you're actually a lunatic but don't want to commit to it because what if you're not a lunatic after all and you'd be gamethrowing for yourself?
    All scum roles in this game are neutral evil.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

Amusing? You are straight trolling me aren't you
    No? I amused myself by mis reading. I wanted to talk about your exam but not in here lol

Im fine talking about the game morrz what's on your mind?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    No? I amused myself by mis reading. I wanted to talk about your exam but not in here lol

Im fine talking about the game morrz what's on your mind?
    My mind is pretty much settled. Do you still not like D1 much?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1912

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I'm saying that I do not think Jester King is likely. I have said this several times above if you read my posts, even Yigama responded to them. If there was a jester king (that knew his role and wasn't a lunatic) I see no reason why they wouldn't have revealed when you beckoned to get their win.

Granted, there could still be one that is hidden and even they don't know. I'm not talking about that.

I have not said anything else about what roles I do and do not believe are in the setup. Others discussed the possibility of cult but not me.

So I am not sure where you are getting that I have determined anything about the setup outside of Jester King not being likely -that's a mighty small banana peel for such a large slip for an esteemed vet, no?
    I 100 % agree that jester king would have claimed by now, since there is literally no reason not to. We can safely assume there is none, at least ignoring lunatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1913

Upon re-reading you may have misunderstood: I want to discuss about the game, not my exam lol
    This interaction is so weird lol. Good job on the exam tho!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I 100 % agree that jester king would have claimed by now, since there is literally no reason not to. We can safely assume there is none, at least ignoring lunatics.
    Jester Kong would claim incase they have a insanity modifier. They would want to confirm their role first.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #1916

Today has been terrible. Too many role claims and too much spam. Today could of done with being much shorter also.
    Good to know, but I was referring to D1s in general. I remember you saying you weren't very active during them bla bla bla

17. ISO #1917

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Post #897

Post #898

I want to add I REALLY don't like this: a sus-acting banana and a scummy Frinckles self-pressing onto yzb, who is one of my strongest townreads (as of page 46...)

Banana also seems to have wanted to claim Doctor. His tone is: "Thank god, I can claim so people will lynch someone else" instead of "WHY TF DID U OUT A PROT?!!?!?!?!?! OMGUS." Now you'll be killed tonight or after another protective role dies. You're capable of much subtler play, so I don't understand why you drew so much attention to yourself.

I didn't want to mention this at first, but since Banan claimed Doctor I changed my mind. Banana soft-claimed Mason before claiming Doctor.

Look up FreeMASONS logo. He even talked about using this as a code during the last game.

I don't know what Banana is trying to pull off. He's acting strangely for sure. However, he's going to remain "Null" for me until I learn WHY. I bet he isn't Mason OR Doctor, and that the latter is less likely. uVu

UWU OVO1!!! uWu OmO. @Sen you said I could UWU all I want right?? Long as I actually contributed. uvu
    This is the treeko I wanted a day ago. Solid observation + townpoints.

18. ISO #1918

Good to know, but I was referring to D1s in general. I remember you saying you weren't very active during them bla bla bla
    Depends how much there is too discuss. And I prefer not to burn myself out
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #1919

Again I Believe Said Jester King Already Claimed And That Person Is Sen It Wasnt A Hard Claim Just A Soft Claim In My Eyes.. But I Do Believe Sen Soft Claimed Jester King..

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

Because he has been useful and I read him as town.
    Just Because Someone Is Giving The Appearance Of Usefulness/Or Just Being Helpful To A Degree Doesnt Make Them Town. I Mean Jester King Has A Night Time Ability To Make Jesters And Its Easy To Be Pro Town As A Neutral Role. Seeing As How You Dont Know Who Town Or Other Evils Are Truly.

27. ISO #1927
    Ganelon

I think Frinckles is trying to go for that Jester metaprotection

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929
    Ganelon

I must say Kira’s thoughts have gotten better even if I don’t agree with them.
    also @Light Frinckles play has been very strange. He keeps saying to lynch me but doesn’t say why, and his play just feels like ‘too scum to be scum’ (but in a forced way). That is reminiscent of aJester, or rather of someone pretending to be one

30. ISO #1930
    Ganelon

I think the roleclaim is fake. I don’t think an actual Asylum Counsellor would claim on d1

31. ISO #1931

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yh Frinckles is dropping the ball this game really hard. Everything he's done may be a colossal fuck up resulting in a town flip, but even if he's town he's definitely not counsellor, meaning dragging the lynch out to see if he can prove himself is just dragging the mislynch out, assuming people like @Marshmallow Marshall are serious about following through on that.

Great job on the exam btw <3
    So you think he's 100 % lying on that claim? It's definetly a likely possibility, although I'm not 100 % on it. And yes, I am serious about following through on that, but you're right that the momentum could die... hm. If he actually is the Counsellor, he played significantly worse than what I would have expected from him (no offense meant to him at all, on the contrary, I'm just used to his really, really high standards because he's a great player), so it's unlikely that he is, from that point of view.

Yzb's post is actually enlightening on that point.
    -vote Frinckles
    Let's eat the Pringles at EoD. And for the love of , UNVOTE BANANA everyone, I've already explained why. No harming my comrade.

32. ISO #1932

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also @Light Frinckles play has been very strange. He keeps saying to lynch me but doesn’t say why, and his play just feels like ‘too scum to be scum’ (but in a forced way). That is reminiscent of aJester, or rather of someone pretending to be one
    I Agree Claiming Specific Roles Wouldnt Be Helpful For Town Unless You Are Trying To Coordinate Actions For Night We Have 2 TPR Hard Claims 1 Sheriff Claim And His Claim. Then U Have My Soft Claim. So Im Under The Impression With So Much Town Power Claiming There Has To Be A Killing Role.

33. ISO #1933

I don't think anyone benefits from "faking jester" in this setup, and as I said, Frinckles can do better than that.
    I think the roleclaim is fake. I don’t think an actual Asylum Counsellor would claim on d1
    Well, you're basically echoing what Yzb said but in a summed up manner. Still true, though.

34. ISO #1934

I don't think anyone benefits from "faking jester" in this setup, and as I said, Frinckles can do better than that.

Well, you're basically echoing what Yzb said but in a summed up manner. Still true, though.
    There IS One Way To Benefit From Faking Jester.. And Thats Actually Being Jester.

35. ISO #1935

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    There IS One Way To Benefit From Faking Jester.. And Thats Actually Being Jester.
    They would just claim, though. We literally said we would give them the win if they did lol.

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Okay. I think people are giving Gyrrrrlander too much credit, but my scumread of him could honestly use a re-read. Gyrladner has been popping in and out, a lurker like me/Ren/Finck/YOU (oVo). Right now it's between you and Frinckles (sorry, lol)

Banana's train seems a bit opportunistic. May I add that your vote stood out the most to me? Anyways, I'm voting Frinckles. He has done a poor job of scumhunting & even suggested Bodyguard/Doctor reveall. LOL

-vote Frinckles

This could be jester, but even if Finckles flips jester that's a confirmed Hidden Sinister dead.
    Ceko has suddenly reached a level of contribution higher than, let's say, SJ's for example. His posts about Gyrlander, Banana train, Banana possible softclaims, Frinckles' behavior and his claiming stuff... Really, most of this is on point (and yes, even against you Gyrlander, you started out giving me a good feeling but now I'm just getting flashbacks of your scum games and Ceko is sort of mirroring my never expressed thoughts, which is a good sign for him and a bad one for you). Very good job @theoneceko

39. ISO #1939

Ceko has suddenly reached a level of contribution higher than, let's say, SJ's for example. His posts about Gyrlander, Banana train, Banana possible softclaims, Frinckles' behavior and his claiming stuff... Really, most of this is on point (and yes, even against you Gyrlander, you started out giving me a good feeling but now I'm just getting flashbacks of your scum games and Ceko is sort of mirroring my never expressed thoughts, which is a good sign for him and a bad one for you). Very good job @theoneceko
    He only has said wrong things and then things that I already admitted.

40. ISO #1940

Oh btw, happy Victory Day comrades @Ganelon @BananaCucho !

I'm considering inviting Ceko to the Party (no this is not about cult, only about townreads, don't start lol), but will wait to see if he keeps up that great quality.

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

He only has said wrong things and then things that I already admitted.
    I would like some proofs of this. Not necessarily an exhaustive list, but at least something to back it up in the thread.

43. ISO #1943

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    This is the treeko I wanted a day ago. Solid observation + townpoints.
    This feels genuine. Of course, it's nothing very concrete, but I still like it. What I however do not like is that your avatar is a damn black square lol, please change that to something that is slightly recognizable

44. ISO #1944

This feels genuine. Of course, it's nothing very concrete, but I still like it. What I however do not like is that your avatar is a damn black square lol, please change that to something that is slightly recognizable
    IDK About You But I Can Easily Recognize A Black Square.

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Which clearly looks like a remark intended to foreshadow a backtrack on his role-claim later.
    Duh.

Seeing how he's been alluding to a different role during the entire game, and that anyone with half a brain is expected to have fake claimed during the earlier spam, I don't know how anything else could be expected.

49. ISO #1949

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Again I Believe Said Jester King Already Claimed And That Person Is Sen It Wasnt A Hard Claim Just A Soft Claim In My Eyes.. But I Do Believe Sen Soft Claimed Jester King..
    I don't soft claim and I don't hard claim. You just got salty because I told you to stop spamming, threw an OMGUS vote at me and then have been pushing this retarded, forced argument ever since, using it as an excuse to avoid getting involved in the actual voting.

Your vote isn't doing a thing. It's not like you've made a case against me -because surprise; there's none-, or trying to get others to follow it. it's lazy, stupid, and useless. The only thing that the vote is achieving is to work as an excuse for you to avoid committing to a real vote that has a chance of having the slightest impact on the game.

I'm watching you.

50. ISO #1950