S-FM The Cold War III - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Why do I think you're trying to get us to focus on you?
    I'm not talking to you, mind yah own business. Unless you want to come for me too, bring it on. I'll defend myself all day if I have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #502
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm not talking to you, mind yah own business. Unless you want to come for me too, bring it on. I'll defend myself all day if I have to.
    I'm lynching you at EoD.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I’ve played so many games at this point to know that I don’t have the best reads all the time. But guess what, I don’t care if my reads aren’t right at the end of the game. The fact that you make this comment still just shows how badly you are trying to piss me off/convince me that you’re somehow town. And that’s the sad thing that actually bothers me. The fact that you could actually be Town and doing nothing except trying to piss people off is what makes me not want to play. If you are Town and we lynch you, I actually have no words for you right now. That’s why I can’t even picture you as Town because I don’t see how this play would even make sense to you if you were Town.

I really enjoy the game, but not when people play like shit and try to talk shit to me the entire time because I voted them. If you’re Town or scum, you are not helping either side so I have no clue what you’re trying to accomplish except the act of being defeated.
    You are so whiny omg. You literally came for me. I defended myself. And now you're butthurt. I'm not defeated, you are. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, you're the one getting pissed off at my defense for myself, because your scum claim was wrong and you wasted a few hours tunneling on me.

Imo rumox's claim was shit and I went after him, to each their own opinion, if you think the way I play is shit, good for fuckin you dude, you're not setting a good example of Good Playing.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #504

I'm lynching you at EoD.
    Ok have fun gamethrowing👋🏽

5. ISO #505
    Ganelon

My scum reads:
    naz
    aamirus
    MM

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507
    Ganelon

My scum reads:
    naz
    aamirus
    MM
    I would also like to hear more from David and the two inactives, whom Distorted will most likely be replacing with Efekannn and Dunna.

8. ISO #508
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unpopular opinion : We should really not lynch Naz at EoD. Her spot reads TPR as fuck guys !
    Elahorate.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510
    Ganelon

If i'm correct I won't elaborate much as to not expose her but really, all of this started because of Rumox's claim.
    Wat

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

@TheGodDavid
    Hi bb
    Are you in favor of a lynch today? From what you've read so far, do you have a strong feeling any player is town or scum? Who would you like to press for more information?

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515
    Ganelon

If i'm correct I won't elaborate much as to not expose her but really, all of this started because of Rumox's claim.
    I need to reread the thread.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    "I don't wanna out her... PSSSSSSSST SHE IS A TPR POSSIBLY"

You are not helping here.

18. ISO #518

One thing I’ve noted is that the majority of the time, naz always says that “my reads are wrong” instead of calling me scum. Yet, she’s voting me, which has really put the cherry on top for me. She somehow appears to know that I’m not scum, as she never says anything to me about it. Yet, still wants to lynch me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #519
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    lol fielz 300 iq
    I am actually getting a rather strong scum vibe from you at the moment.

20. ISO #520
    Ganelon

One thing I’ve noted is that the majority of the time, naz always says that “my reads are wrong” instead of calling me scum. Yet, she’s voting me, which has really put the cherry on top for me. She somehow appears to know that I’m not scum, as she never says anything to me about it. Yet, still wants to lynch me.

She also never said explicitly that she was Town either.

21. ISO #521
    Ganelon

Idk. Let's move on and push someonebelse, like David. I do not see how that argument could possibly end well for anyone.

22. ISO #522

She also never said explicitly that she was Town either.
    I actually have like five times, and to clarify for you, and let me make the text big so you won't miss it
    me saying his read of me being scum is wrong is because I'm fucking town. There is only scum and town. The neutral is a serial killer which is ALSO SCUM

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

-vote TheGodDavid

Agreed on pressuring elsewhere. Last time I asked him for reads, he replied with saying he didn’t have any. also still fence sitting and not getting involved, which is giving me the neutral impression or new scum afraid to stand out.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #526

Because my vote counts for 6 votes right ? And I'm sitting here trying to convince others you're scum right ? and because I want to lynch on day one right ?

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

@TheGodDavid

Explain Yourself.

29. ISO #529

Because my vote counts for 6 votes right ? And I'm sitting here trying to convince others you're scum right ? and because I want to lynch on day one right ?
    Why would you not want to lynch?

The rest doesn’t make sense.

30. ISO #530
    Ganelon

-vote TheGodDavid

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Idk its my first game and I can't scum read that well so I want to refrain from voting anyone unless I for sure know they are evil
    Have you noticed anything suspicious about people. Things to look for can include looking for interactions between people that could suggest they were Alligned, searching for people who suggest they are more informed in their posts, finding someone that seems to be isolated , (more for neutral), and someone who isn’t actively trying to solve the game or distracting it further.

Those are genera things to look for, but it’s a start.

34. ISO #534

Good evening folks, I think I got reading to do... But before, I'll check my menti-------

@Marshmallow Marshall if you seriously just tunnelled on a newb to mislynch you're trash
    .............................. if the noob is TheGodDavid, are you serious? You 1: didn't read the whole thread and 2: weren't wise enough to understand it was not a tunneling, very far from that, but a reaction testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #535

Idk its my first game and I can't scum read that well so I want to refrain from voting anyone unless I for sure know they are evil
    That attitude is gonna get you killed kid! You ought to get your hands dirty with us. Just sitting in the back and waiting will make town lose. Is that your goal? Is IT?

36. ISO #536

@TheGodDavid
    Hi bb
    Are you in favor of a lynch today? From what you've read so far, do you have a strong feeling any player is town or scum? Who would you like to press for more information?
    @TheGodDavid

you could answer these questions too

37. ISO #537

-vote Fielzanks

I don’t think pushing David will help right now, going to focus on someone who has had good ideas, but doesn’t seem to be trying too hard to push their targeted lynch.

Explain Yourself.

In actual terms, why should I be voting aamirus right now?

38. ISO #538

@Marshmallow Marshall don’t think we didn’t notice that you haven’t been speaking recently. Don’t know if you’re busy but check in, you aren’t off the hook by any means.

@kiprockz @powerofdeath

Make sure to check in.

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    It's okay, we are all town here right guys
    literally less than half your posts (i counted) are helpful
    if there was less than 10 i would have pinged distorted rn to replace u but theres 15 so whatever.
    glad to know i can count on u keep it trashy rumox

are you gonna gamethrow this game too? bc if u are fuck this

40. ISO #540

Sorry MM I just realized you posted. Ignore the ping but get to your reads please.

41. ISO #541

Have you noticed anything suspicious about people. Things to look for can include looking for interactions between people that could suggest they were Alligned, searching for people who suggest they are more informed in their posts, finding someone that seems to be isolated , (more for neutral), and someone who isn’t actively trying to solve the game or distracting it further.

coughcough you and rumox cough

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Magoroth kinda sus because he keeps posting roles yet does not understand them or maybe its a joke?
    cuz he was talking about sleeper agent being able to roleblock to confirm himself?

I call upon the Sleeper to role block someone to confirm himself - pref. myself
    he is also trying to lynch our TPR rumox and pretending to be dumb to distract us from MM because aamirus and others were voting him
    idk thats what im gettin out of him its prob wrong

44. ISO #544

I’m ignoring you, but expect your head on a platter if you don’t start being more proactive. If you end up being Town, this will be the last time I play with you at the rate it’s going.

45. ISO #545

Magaroth has given me Town vibes from the start of the game, the main person that has stood out to me so far as someone who is actually trying to solve the game (despite a lot of his posts coming from early on in the day start). The game leading act seems less self interested than team dependent, which makes me more convinced that he may not be scum.

Fielzanks is also someone who has given me Town feelings, based on the fact that he has been trying to develop logical answers as to setup information, and discussing different theories. While this may not seem that townie when you focus in on it, I would not expect someone who is less experienced in this game to engage in this specific type of discussion.

blinkskater is also a town-read to me, but a lot of that is based on his citizen claim. Despite the citizen claims being a distraction from discussion, I find it difficult to imagine the scum hard claiming a citizen as their first roleclaim.

David is also giving me a neutral vibe, but its way to early to have a solid neutral read. The on the surface friendliness has been giving me a neutral read.
    I agree on Magoroth, he's townish and is in his town meta.

Fielzanks is a very null read to me. He ALWAYS goes into an analytic way of playing the game, scum or town. We must watch his plans. If they are definetly pro-town and are genuine, he's probably town, but if not he's probably scum. He hasn't posted enough (and I haven't read enough) to get a correct read on him, but everyone should be careful before townreading that slot.

Why is it hard to imagine the scum claiming Citizen?

Then why is your vote on Naz and not on David (at this moment of the game)? @Unknown1234
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

46. ISO #546

@Marshmallow Marshall don’t think we didn’t notice that you haven’t been speaking recently. Don’t know if you’re busy but check in, you aren’t off the hook by any means.

@kiprockz @powerofdeath

Make sure to check in.
    I had some IRL things to do last night, and when I logged on at like 7-8 AM, I was tired and wanted to post, but the site started lagging... one post got through though, you probably can see it... So I got to bed. You didn't post much either yesterday :P

If anyone knows the 100% inactives, they probably should tell them game started. Many people forget about FM games.

47. ISO #547

-vote Fielzanks

I don’t think pushing David will help right now, going to focus on someone who has had good ideas, but doesn’t seem to be trying too hard to push their targeted lynch.

Explain Yourself.

In actual terms, why should I be voting aamirus right now?
    The reason I'm voting aamirus right now is because I know that near EoD, the question of lynching rumox will come again. I'm not going to park my vote there until then but that's the person I'm the most confident in lynching. Since aamirus is second best scum on my list of reads, I'm trying to question him about his lack of subtlety accusing MM of being a 'found Mafia' which seems seriously like a vote of opportunity since said player did nothing but point out that fact and park his vote on MM. By pressuring him, I want to find out the reasons why he thinks MM is almost confirmed scum in his eyes, and notice something (or not) in his trail of thoughts.

48. ISO #548

I’m ignoring you, but expect your head on a platter if you don’t start being more proactive. If you end up being Town, this will be the last time I play with you at the rate it’s going.
    thanks for holding the game back and defending a game thrower ! love it. sounds like you won't be signing up after this one lol

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree on Magoroth, he's townish and is in his town meta.

Fielzanks is a very null read to me. He ALWAYS goes into an analytic way of playing the game, scum or town. We must watch his plans. If they are definetly pro-town and are genuine, he's probably town, but if not he's probably scum. He hasn't posted enough (and I haven't read enough) to get a correct read on him, but everyone should be careful before townreading that slot.

Why is it hard to imagine the scum claiming Citizen?

Then why is your vote on Naz and not on David (at this moment of the game)? @Unknown1234
    Fielzanks started off as a high town-read for me, but as slowly been going lower on the town scale (still think he is likely town but less convinced now). He has created a lot of discussion based on the way he’s heen giving theories and discussion questions. The main thing standing out to me now is how uninterested he appears to be in his own vote. Other than that, would definitely consider his play more Town than scum, but hopefully it will develop into a certain read.

My votes not on David right now because it’s harder to read a neutral slot up front. I’m not going to reveal how I’d try to figure out who the neutral is, as it will give them an idea what not to do, but rest assured that if I think he is still neutral towards the end of the day, I will have a better idea.

However I did vote him recently to try to get some ideas out of him, I don’t see him as a scum right now. Not much on him, but nothing he’s been doing has come across as scum play. Naz on the other hand has presented themselves as scum to be in several ways, and right now I’m 90% they’re scum. I’m not focusing on them now though because all they’ve been doing is trying to distract conversation and piss me off.

50. ISO #550

This is the type of post that really just comes across to me as scum who is tense about having votes on them. The whole “confident in your lynch” after something so minor just reads off as OMGUS to me. It’s also backed up by the recent votes that you’ve placed on other people, which is making me wonder how strong your read actually is.
    No. Because when you SAID that you were playing a game, and someone answers something for you, then that person gets accusated for it, it disrupts the game and creates a false read. It doesn't help town. And Rumox had done some scummy stuff, but the most important thing is the sleeper agent claim. We cannot let that role live. It's a land mine, especially if claimed that early. Lenin/PSS would have to be constantly on him, leaving other players unprotected, which nullifies the doctor WIFOM. Unless Lenin is ballsy enough to heal someone else lol.