S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam View Post
    (o)

Did you read D1 fully? I'd hope I wouldn't have to copy paste my full opinions about 156 so that some lazy fool doesn't ignore them later on and reads other post out of context.
    Can you see why my eyes are on Frosty?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

(o)

Asking who your partner could be, when over half the players nearly didn't participate in the game D1 at all, is bad.

Assuming you're Mafia,
    If you planned D2 mislynch from start of D1, by fake claiming Detective, you should have fought harder against a D1 skip because that plan would purely rely on having a D1 mislynch. Also, you could have just not done this given the D1 skip would force you to rely on a framer appeal if you wanted to survive D3.

In light of that, I can fairly conclusively say that it'd be a bad plan (or it's execution).

@Oberon
    How did you decide on checking SJ, just curious.
    Want to know something?
    A real good town sheriff with a red check on me would of waited to see who I would claim is Mafia. Because if they thought my intention was to mislynch, this would of been a huge piece of information and quite possibly solve the game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can save that until everyone has checked in and participated. First I want you, if you believe I'm scum, to propose my plan and who my scum partner would be.
    Everyone else should also put in their say also.

This way, the first half of the day the scum still have to act that they don't know what's really going on and potentially post content that exposes them. I see no reason to waste the day just exposing one scum, when we get 2 of them exposed. I want to see who distants, who crafts artificial reactions and opinions.
    is this scum trying to position themselves and dig in for a mislynch?? :P
    ye dost try to seem town too much. your reaction is unnatural. nobody with a real scumread on someone acts the way you do - distancing themselves from the own thunderdome they created. and to any braindead townies who may not have noticed this - SuperJack is obviously claiming he checked me and saw me visiting Mike. Thats why he kept pussyfootint around the issue and talking about me. scum!! =P

8. ISO #258

Want to know something?
    A real good town sheriff with a red check on me would of waited to see who I would claim is Mafia. Because if they thought my intention was to mislynch, this would of been a huge piece of information and quite possibly solve the game.
    digging in even deeper for the mislynch you are going to push?? :P

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Want to know something?
    claim your redcheck and we can vote them, then
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

14. ISO #264

interesting how you avoid actually countering any of my posts and instead refer to me in the third person and piggyback
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #265

It's pure scum painting in my book.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    This right here is implying that scumpainting is scummy

16. ISO #266

Scum painting someone few hours before EoD, voting them, and then never coming online again. If you disagree that it's scummy, tell me how.
    Lack of activity on MM's part doesn't constitute scum. He's a busy dude, the last few games he's been working super hard to be able to contribute at all. Saying it's scummy for him not to be on at EoD means you should pay attention to his town EoD absence meta.

I have read the thread 3 times now and I still think you're OMGUSing

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    interesting how you avoid actually countering any of my posts and instead refer to me in the third person and piggyback
    Frosty, how can I counter your posts like the one where you just admit avoiding participation day 1?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #268

Want to know something?
    both of these are you talking over people's heads at OeZfYe. That's rude and kinda weird tbh. If you think I'm scum then prod me instead of just assuming you're right and trying to rally people around my lynch. We can't afford mislynches in this setup and you know that, and yet you're not doing due diligence to ensure a mislynch doesn't happen.

A real good town sheriff wouldn't lead a mislynch. JS.

19. ISO #269

Frosty, how can I counter your posts like the one where you just admit avoiding participation day 1?
    ask me why, explain to me why you think it's scummy instead of just saying LOL U SCUM

20. ISO #270

I'm not a Sheriff frosty. Im a Detective. My check isn't guaranteed to be Red. See how Obe is heavily defending you, thinking I'm going to lynch you today. Yet also claim I'm going to lynch Oberon's because they assumed I followed them.

If you are his scum partner I would laugh so hard.

You're not voting, you have shit or non reads, you avoided discussion until you where put into the spot light.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

I think we can all agree to have Oberon on mental mute now. They are just flailing all over the place.
    you’re trying really hard to distance yourself from this thunderdome, aren’t you?? =P
    pretty sure there is no framer and my check on you is legit.

25. ISO #275

I'm not a Sheriff frosty. Im a Detective. My check isn't guaranteed to be Red. See how Obe is heavily defending you, thinking I'm going to lynch you today. Yet also claim I'm going to lynch Oberon's because they assumed I followed them.

You're not voting, you have shit or non reads, you avoided discussion until you where put into the spot light.
    what the actual fuck are you smoking right now? check the fucking vote list, dingus

26. ISO #276

How the fuck is scumpainting not scummy?
    You're scumpainting me... does that make you scum, then?

27. ISO #277

look at you building up this connection between frostbyte and me to justify why you’re pushing him and not your mechanical scumread. this is always scum. lynch confirmed scum

28. ISO #278

jack smoking that Hunter Biden crack

29. ISO #279

YO GIMMIE SOME OF THAT HUNTER BIDEN SPECIAL BRO I'M FIENDIN I NEED TO FAKE CLAIM ON SC2MAFIA BRO PLEASE I NEED IT

30. ISO #280

what the actual fuck are you smoking right now? check the fucking vote list, dingus
    God damn it, I thought all your posts where just quotes of votes, didn't see that one was not quoted.

You win homie, You ain't scum 100% and I'm totally sorry about this.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #281

God damn it, I thought all your posts where just quotes of votes, didn't see that one was not quoted.

You win homie, You ain't scum 100% and I'm totally sorry about this.
    ok but like why push me on a hunch when you supposedly have a mechanical reason to vote someone?

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

ok but like why push me on a hunch when you supposedly have a mechanical reason to vote someone?
    I need to create fake interaction with you so it looks like we are different alignments. Also arguing with you is hilarious.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Hey Frosty and Orbmag. Do you think Bake could make this post as a scum?

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am not sure who to vote.

So far it all felt like Ozy Oberon and SJ been postin all the time and I tried to dip in quite a few times and honestly didnt get any bad vibes from any of you. Felt like all of us wanted the game to progress.

OzyTeam > seems good but might be due to archon level activity

Oberon at times gave me partner-y vibes in interactions between OberonxMMxMike. It felt like Oberon/MM could be partners playin a good cop/bad cop vs mike but then Mike was townreading oberon on second thought, it all felt so unreal but now mike's flip tells me I wouldn't vote Oberon today. So if Oberon is not mafia then MM could be town too?

MM > some fencesitting on d1 i thought it was nai but now he is alive, I would love to hear more about their takes on the game. if town MM is real this game then I am sure they will give us something good. mike was scumreading MM and I would probably follow mike if MM doesn't impress

Frostbye and Numbertwo > my reads on them haven't developed at all. they seem like outsiders to me and scum tend to be like that

so yeah my reads haven't changed much since yesterday. I still need to re read Mike's posts and see about his interactions with others
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

So we need to shake up Numbertwo and see what falls out,
    And also analyse the WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam vs Marshmallow Marshall and get them too look around at everyone else.

Then we should have this game solved by the end of the day and it's GG.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #290

I mean, I don't know who to trust between SJ and Oberon but I would like to hear from others first since I am not as much as experienced as others.

I really want to hear MM's opinion on Oberon/SJ claims. Oberon is a potential partner to MM and if they are town then it makes SJ mafia here.

I am still trying to swallow both claims lol

41. ISO #291

So we need to shake up Numbertwo and see what falls out,
    And also analyse the WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam vs Marshmallow Marshall and get them too look around at everyone else.

Then we should have this game solved by the end of the day and it's GG.
    I am totally okay with following your game plan so far. I don't see any harm to town. This doesn't mean I trust you over Oberon 100%. I think Oberon might be telling the truth here and you are not but I can't know that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

I like SuperJack
    I dont like FrostByte
    I dont like Oberon
    I dont like Marshmallow Marshall
    I like Bakermir
    I like Ozy

Those arent my reads im just saying who I like and who I dont
    Also Y'all Total Nullreads For Me
    SuperJack Seems To Be Acting The Towniest Out Of You Though
    I Want To Policy Lynch FrostByte But Because Of The Sole Fact That I Want To Policy Lynch Him Kinda Makes Him Town Because out of my own experience the line "If you are openly anti town like crazy you should be town" is very accurate but ofcourse he could be doing that intentionally to be townread so I prefer your guys's insight on it

With the amount of lurkers I recommend trying to focus on who could be town than who could be scum because all in all this could be all just town vs town at this point I mean its Day 2 and we just got to page 6 with barely any info and all we are doing is accusing the current active players
    We havent heard anything from NumberTwo and MM yet

Anywayways

I prefer not to lynch SuperJack and Frosty at all costs especially Superjack but I would still wish to lynch Frosty

45. ISO #295

Current Readlist:

Marshmallow Marshall - NAI (His play reminds me of the scummy MM alot but since I havent played for months I cant really read him... YET)
    Oberon - NAI (same as MM)
    FrostByte - Town (too antitown to be scum)
    bakermir - NAI (I like his posts it could make him easily town in my book but he stands out too much in a sense of if he is mafia he could technically vote on anything and not get suspected on it)
    Numbertwo - If he is a lurker screw you he is scum... if he forgot this game existed then im gonna townread him... if he responds to this with "Hey I actually forgot this FM existed" im gonna scumread him because he is indirectly lying and actually lurking because no one would read Efekannn02 Posts and take them serious
    SuperJack - Town (SuperJack is epic and reminds me of Doctor Who)

I can imagine a MM + Magoroth team in this kind of scale knowing what they can get away with in previous games
    but I would prefer to imagine one of them having a team with Bakermir or NumberTwo
    Worst Case Scenario would be NumberTwo and Bakermir together

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

(o)

This apparent overreaction is coming from guy who:
    -is notorious for disliking skip votes. Yet here he is, scumreading someone for asking someone's reasoning for voting skip. While completely ignoring the fact that no reasoning has been given upon request.
    -has had nothing but worth for nothing "gut reads" thus far, yet here he is accusing someone of "not interested in forming accurate reads". The 1 slot who has worked the most to progress the game, the 1 slot who has worked the most to form accurate reads.

All this controversy. All this overreaction. Comes from a little reaction test and pressure in the form of "scum scummity scum scum scum"? Could it be that YOU are the one doing the scum painting here?

Tell me, person who usually disapproves skipping and disapproves not giving reasonings. How do you feel about Oberon not explaining his reasoning for skipping?

Speaking of which, what is your opinion on skipping? It has been discussed and asked about by over half of the slots but you have been avoiding it.
    You've literally quoted this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This really looks like shade-throwing, like you're not really interested in forming accurate reads, but rather in making Mag look scummy. Ozy goes down with his other head Efe into scum hell

scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell scum hell

We have 1 mislynch and 1 skip available, so skipping isn't really scummy like it usually is. You could even get a check, Detective Superjack... or a real invest could if you're fake lol (not gonna discuss this and i encourage you not to either).
    If we have no invests and instead have docs and escorts, though, it's beneficial to never skip.

I say we lynch today and see tomorrow. If doc/escort stops a kill, we get another mislynch instead of just a skip. So, to sum my post up: We shouldn't skip imo (at least not today), but it's not scummy to suggest we should, unlike in most setups.
    and then claim I have "avoided" the topic? Tsk tsk tsk. I don't believe it :P

As for the part about my read on you: What you posted didn't look like it was meant to get information from Mag for the sake of reads accuracy, but rather to make him look scummy. I was absolutely not saying in any way that you were scummy for asking about reasons for a skip vote, and my post was not ambiguous. I was saying you were scummy because you weren't truly asking him, but rather scumpainting him for his stance (that is what the tone of your post indicates). This, added to my gut scumread on Efe, gets pretty bad, so yes, I'm throwing you into scum hell. That isn't really an "overreaction", though, and the fact you're painting it as one is... an overreaction .
    Do You Really Wanna Kill Efekannn02 On Day 1 After Months Of Not Playing?

This Sounds More Like A Comhunt Than Like A Meta/Gutread

Screw You Scum I Dont Want To Townread You For Comhunting Me On Day 1

You Could Be Probably Trying To Kill Me So Early Because Im Your Biggest Threat In The Lategame Since Im Unpredictable And Can Lynch Anything Anyone I Desire

I Know Your Plan Well "lets lynch Efekannn02 before he jeopardises the game at mylo and kills us... afterall he is a good reader"

I Wonder If You Scummies Planned It

Did The Scums Have A Night Chat Before Day 1?

Regardless I Would Still OMGUS The Crap Out Of You For Trying Ruin Jack's Dating
    noU!!
    (o)
    This utter controversy of MM's character combined with that irrational reaction and targeted-read (no reason to not look at the bigger picture, ignoring what I have done and Oberon has done)

I have honestly never seen something like that from MM. Usually you can talk to him. Usually you can see him observing everything. This out of nowhere tunnel vision is out of place for a town MM.

Excuse me, out-of-nowhere tunnel? I have addressed many others and expressed reads on them. You haven't even tried to "talk to me" about the post you so hated before, you are straight up calling me a massive tunneler while I did not even put much weight into my post. I didn't even expect a strong reaction to it lol. You're blowing this WAY out of proportion.

-vote WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam

damn this name lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #298

Current Readlist:

Marshmallow Marshall - NAI (His play reminds me of the scummy MM alot but since I havent played for months I cant really read him... YET)
    Oberon - NAI (same as MM)

FrostByte - Town (too antitown to be scum)
    bakermir - NAI (I like his posts it could make him easily town in my book but he stands out too much in a sense of if he is mafia he could technically vote on anything and not get suspected on it)
    Numbertwo - If he is a lurker screw you he is scum... if he forgot this game existed then im gonna townread him... if he responds to this with "Hey I actually forgot this FM existed" im gonna scumread him because he is indirectly lying and actually lurking because no one would read Efekannn02 Posts and take them serious
    SuperJack - Town (SuperJack is epic and reminds me of Doctor Who)

I can imagine a MM + Magoroth team in this kind of scale knowing what they can get away with in previous games
    but I would prefer to imagine one of them having a team with Bakermir or NumberTwo
    Worst Case Scenario would be NumberTwo and Bakermir together
    bullshit meta reads made up for protection and "permission to vote us" :P

I could see SJ being Eferchon's scummate according to this list of reads, btw. The townread reason is "the easy one" that Efe thinks he can get away with Because He Is A Damn Troll!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Lets not lynch anyone today
    This is awkwardly empty, and so are #2's posts in page 4. Doesn't mean he's scum, but I'd like to see more from him, because it's certainly not towny.

50. ISO #300

(o)
    Ehh.. who's surprised about that NK? Answer: none

I would like it everyone could give their reads and opinions on #156.

My opinion hasn't changed, and the fact that he didn't even come online afterwards - means it wasn't some reaction test or anything like that. It's pure scum painting in my book.

Speaking of tunnellers who don't let you speak... xD

Also, I didn't expect anyone to actually believe Mike's stuff lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Mike did his job and died. He is a hero
    URAAAAAAA