Register

User Tag List

Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,200 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #4151

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

Also Roosevelt's argument is shit because at the time he was voting Nixon I wasn't sure everyone had picked a President and that is why - the only reason - I was afraid of a speedlynch. I can almost guarantee scum have already picked a President but I'm not sure if everyone has.
    Which begs the following question.

@Bill Clinton who are you voting for President?
    @George Bush who are you voting for President?
    @Richard Nixon who are you voting for President?
    @Ronald Reagan who are you voting for President?
    @John Kennedy who are you voting for President?
    BUUUUUUUUUSH AND EVERYONE VOTES BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUSH
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

2. ISO #4152

I completely disagree. Nixon was one of my scum reads d2, he wouldn't have been sent in for the kill as Corrupted Journalist.
    I am pretty sure you and Kennedy switched to townreading me halfway through D2 after I made a bunch of posts. I don't remember you scum reading me by EOD2

3. ISO #4153

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I am pretty sure you and Kennedy switched to townreading me halfway through D2 after I made a bunch of posts. I don't remember you scum reading me by EOD2
    lol I have to check my old LW to see what my original action/LW were, I think I changed it three times before the night started

4. ISO #4154

5. ISO #4155

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    He tries extremely hard to help town. Tbh I don't believe a scum would be here 6 hours non-stop faking scumhunting.
    I also completely disagree with "he tries extremely hard to help town".

He spams shit that DOES NOT help town and constantly flip-flops his votes and reads to the point where Clinton and Bush both agreed that Teddy was a more useful person to listen to.

6. ISO #4156

7. ISO #4157

Going out for a couple of hours
    @Richard Nixon like I said I'll be giving you the benefit of the doubt, but DO NOT ping ANYONE, not even the people I mentioned, except for JFK and Bush.
    Let's say that I am scum. Then when he made this post I would have stopped pushing him and been like "ayyyy I am safe now, let's see who he goes after next"

Then he posts this:
    That being said, I'm going to push as Mr. Bush and see what can I find because his posts, I don't like. They can be read as either frustrated town or mafia having a field day, and I'm not about to let those posts solely influence my read on him. Fuck that.
    Wouldn't I be like "ayyyy now I can scumpaint Bush and get him lynched, perfect!"

Instead I did not let Lincoln slink away so easily and kept pushing him.

8. ISO #4158

9. ISO #4159

This is 12 hours before I made my big chunk of posts during D2. I completely agree that you scumread me before that, just not after.
    Although, honestly, right after that post you quoted you were asked why you scumread me and you just said "too cautious".

That's not exactly a strong scumread for me to get scared of...….

10. ISO #4160

Can we step back and look at the picture right now?
    We are letting Lincoln, who was at L-1 not even 2 hours ago, who has not held an opinion for longer than an hour, lead us. He is the shakiest player, but because he spams, we just go with him.
    I am not saying anything about Reagan or whoever else, just saying we must be careful in these last few hours.

11. ISO #4161

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    We are letting Lincoln, who was at L-1 not even 2 hours ago, who has not held an opinion for longer than an hour, lead us. He is the shakiest player, but because he spams, we just go with him.
    I am not saying anything about Reagan or whoever else, just saying we must be careful in these last few hours.
    I've been leading an opinion for hours, not an hour... literally my opinion is that we should Lynch Reagan. If you're town, don't follow my vote, follow Bush's vote. He is OK with voting Reagan/Nixon.

12. ISO #4162

The ONLY way I can be scum, and I mean this sincerely, is if Bush is fucking scum. And if he is scum I will hereby renounce my citizenship.

13. ISO #4163

If you are actually scum I have a feeling someone is going to get permanently banned from this game.

14. ISO #4164

15. ISO #4165

16. ISO #4166

The ONLY way I can be scum, and I mean this sincerely, is if Bush is fucking scum. And if he is scum I will hereby renounce my citizenship.
    I disagree. From the events it is clear that if bush IS scum then you are scum too, however, it does not read the other way around. If you are scum, bush doesn't have to be scum for not hammering you. There was no reason for a townie to hammer you before being sure we had all the presidential votes in

17. ISO #4167

I disagree. From the events it is clear that if bush IS scum then you are scum too, however, it does not read the other way around. If you are scum, bush doesn't have to be scum for not hammering you. There was no reason for a townie to hammer you before being sure we had all the presidential votes in
    Lol. Please inform us who the fuck you are voting for President because you don't seem to be voting for anyone. Nor trying to get town to vote someone at all.

18. ISO #4168

19. ISO #4169

20. ISO #4170

Lol. Please inform us who the fuck you are voting for President because you don't seem to be voting for anyone. Nor trying to get town to vote someone at all.
    I said already that if people decide to lynch you then they should vote me for president, or if they lynch me then they should vote you for president, as this means a confirmed townie is president or else we mislynched and the game is over anyway.
    Since the pressure on you fell off, there has been no point in pushing the presidential vote until people make up their minds about what they want to do.

21. ISO #4171

22. ISO #4172

I said already that if people decide to lynch you then they should vote me for president, or if they lynch me then they should vote you for president, as this means a confirmed townie is president or else we mislynched and the game is over anyway.
    Since the pressure on you fell off, there has been no point in pushing the presidential vote until people make up their minds about what they want to do.
    Nope that is absolutely not pro-town at all.

23. ISO #4173

24. ISO #4174

25. ISO #4175

26. ISO #4176

27. ISO #4177

28. ISO #4178

29. ISO #4179

30. ISO #4180

31. ISO #4181

32. ISO #4182

33. ISO #4183

34. ISO #4184

35. ISO #4185

Why should I think Lincoln is town? You even agreed with me that his arguments were extremely weak throughout his argument with me.
    I've stated like 4 irl days ago that Lincoln is an idiot and based on meta he is town. you shouldn't have even engaged in conversation with him honestly lol.
    jazzy jizz man

36. ISO #4186

37. ISO #4187

38. ISO #4188

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    Ok well then. Its basically end of day. We can't move votes around. You're either gamethrowing or scum. gg
    IMO trump is town and therefore nobody should be able to be lynched by town without him coming online, given there are 5 town and it is 5 votes to lynch. However, Roosevelt logged off with his vote on Lincoln, so it is actually possible to lynch Lincoln if YOU swap YOUR vote to Lincoln.

39. ISO #4189

40. ISO #4190

41. ISO #4191

42. ISO #4192

43. ISO #4193

44. ISO #4194

IMO trump is town and therefore nobody should be able to be lynched by town without him coming online, given there are 5 town and it is 5 votes to lynch. However, Roosevelt logged off with his vote on Lincoln, so it is actually possible to lynch Lincoln if YOU swap YOUR vote to Lincoln.
    All we need two of you. Jefferson you or bush
    jazzy jizz man

45. ISO #4195

46. ISO #4196

-vote Abraham Lincoln

47. ISO #4197

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    All we need two of you. Jefferson you or bush
    Oh so you're going to Lynch me and disregard all that evidence? Lmao. Ok I don't even care at this point, Lynch me. This loss is not on my hands and it's not on Bush's either. It's on fucking Trump's and JFK's. And yours.

48. ISO #4198

49. ISO #4199

50. ISO #4200