S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 4043
  1. ISO #2901

2. ISO #2902

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    -suicide
    LOL

i still think it’s you tbh; why would u tunnel some1 that has acted so jestery this hard???

-vote BananaCucho

btw ik i recently said i thought bahkieh was james bond, but NOOOOOO lololol i was just reaction testing. in reality ever since this day started, i’ve considered banana to be the real james bond. ig i’ll need to show why later. yea i’ve been making a wall on banana since yesterday, who knows if i’ll even have the time to finish it today. but banana has been pocketing a lot of ppl this game without rly scumreading any1 besides barker.

3. ISO #2903

banana has made this entire day a fight between him and barker; it’s either an attempt to bus his schizo teammate or an attempt to protect his scum buddy. altho rn the first possibility makes more sense. i’m not 100% sold that banana is james and barker is schizo. what i think about this theory depends on how you all respond to it. maybe i missed some things, etc. rn i want to know if scum mechanically fucks themselves by lynching schizo today, cuz fmpov that’s the one thing that would eliminate the possibility of a banana/barker team.

4. ISO #2904

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    banana has made this entire day a fight between him and barker; it’s either an attempt to bus his schizo teammate or an attempt to protect his scum buddy. altho rn the first possibility makes more sense. i’m not 100% sold that banana is james and barker is schizo. what i think about this theory depends on how you all respond to it. maybe i missed some things, etc. rn i want to know if scum mechanically fucks themselves by lynching schizo today, cuz fmpov that’s the one thing that would eliminate the possibility of a banana/barker team.
    *or an attempt to protect his scum buddy <- by this i mean that barker isn’t scum and banana just wants to deflect attention from some1 like ren or blink.

5. ISO #2905

6. ISO #2906

Bananas logic isn't hard to follow at all. He's been consistently crappy all game. I do disagree with his logic that baker is insane tho. Frinckles flipped red, and baker and Frinckles tried to distance EOD 1. If banana and baker are SVS here then bravo to them because it's halfway decent. But what Banana is saying about baker here all checks out to be true lol, you really only need to have read the freaking thread to see it tbh.

Long story short is we have to pay attention to frinckles here. He made the play giving baker a green check. Wolves that make plays often choose brother wolves to setup wifom around the slot. Knowing Frinckles this is what we have to read here. You can individually read baker if you want but his scum partner tried to clear him imo, its textbook Frinckles, and it explains baker scum reading Frinkcles but voting DM. Frinckles went suicide mode because he's in vegas lol.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #2907

LOL

i still think it’s you tbh; why would u tunnel some1 that has acted so jestery this hard???

-vote BananaCucho

btw ik i recently said i thought bahkieh was james bond, but NOOOOOO lololol i was just reaction testing. in reality ever since this day started, i’ve considered banana to be the real james bond. ig i’ll need to show why later. yea i’ve been making a wall on banana since yesterday, who knows if i’ll even have the time to finish it today. but banana has been pocketing a lot of ppl this game without rly scumreading any1 besides barker.
    You're literally garbage at mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

8. ISO #2908

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Bananas logic isn't hard to follow at all. He's been consistently crappy all game. I do disagree with his logic that baker is insane tho. Frinckles flipped red, and baker and Frinckles tried to distance EOD 1. If banana and baker are SVS here then bravo to them because it's halfway decent. But what Banana is saying about baker here all checks out to be true lol, you really only need to have read the freaking thread to see it tbh.

Long story short is we have to pay attention to frinckles here. He made the play giving baker a green check. Wolves that make plays often choose brother wolves to setup wifom around the slot. Knowing Frinckles this is what we have to read here. You can individually read baker if you want but his scum partner tried to clear him imo, its textbook Frinckles, and it explains baker scum reading Frinkcles but voting DM. Frinckles went suicide mode because he's in vegas lol.
    why won't you vote banana then?

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

Bro. If you town read Barker at all after all this shit, you're out of your fucking mind

He won't even acknowledge his jester play day 3. If he's town its a throw. He's not town.
    I never said I read him as Town. I'm saying why would Town baker not want to get haunted as well.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

13. ISO #2913

14. ISO #2914

Hey Banana, don't get sad. The situation is as follows: I don't trust you and you attempting to lynch baker when I read him as insane jester doesn't make sense for me. It actually doesn't make sense as any alignment. Why do you want to lose?

Besides ceko and SB16 I may agree with any lynch. Specially with Bahkieh since I still remember blink's "vote dm but you don't hammer" play that somehow made me feel he's Town.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #2915

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I never said I read him as Town. I'm saying why would Town baker not want to get haunted as well.
    frinckles could possibly haunt thats true, i didn't chicked out of it; I was a clean townlock from scumpov and now they are mad i pushed a stick to their wheel.

16. ISO #2916

17. ISO #2917

18. ISO #2918

Stop pushing baker and banana today’s lynch is between bahkieh, blink, and renegade. I’m not voting anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #2919

20. ISO #2920

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey Banana, don't get sad. The situation is as follows: I don't trust you and you attempting to lynch baker when I read him as insane jester doesn't make sense for me. It actually doesn't make sense as any alignment. Why do you want to lose?

Besides ceko and SB16 I may agree with any lynch. Specially with Bahkieh since I still remember blink's "vote dm but you don't hammer" play that somehow made me feel he's Town.
    Nobody is reading what I'm putting down, or saying its "obtuse" or whatever, so I wouldn't expect you to have actually read or follow my train of thought

You do you. Whatever.

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

24. ISO #2924

maybe ur arguments are obtuse and confusing :^) srsly tho, ur hard to follow rn
    Perfect summary of this clusterfuck of a game. The one I scumread understands me, the one I townread doesn't

That's just how this fucking game is going

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

27. ISO #2927

28. ISO #2928

29. ISO #2929

except ur point about baker’s day 2, there’s so much wrong w this that i’m not even going to touch it for now.

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933

34. ISO #2934

35. ISO #2935

idk why I try. Lay out arguments, they get ignored

Meanwhile Barker acts like jester day 3, and doesn't explain it

you all literally suck
    Stop directly insulting people, if are mad call their play garbage not them...

36. ISO #2936

except ur point about baker’s day 2, there’s so much wrong w this that i’m not even going to touch it for now.
    Nothings wrong with it, its what i think, only way you'd know somethings wrong with it is if you're actually baker/frinckles partner. Would be TMI.

37. ISO #2937

I'm not voting banana because there's a chance he's town here, and also his anger and personal insults very rarely coming from scum. Unless they are psychopaths. As many different things I think about banana I don't think he's a psycho.

38. ISO #2938

39. ISO #2939

Baker is tied directly to Frinckles. Frinckles is red and "green" checked a player who has been consistently scummy since day 1. If baker is actually jester then he is happy to be lynched and kills hopefully a scum. If he is insane GG who cares, fmpov frinckles implicated him to hard and if he magically RNG'D insane then who cares he wins.

40. ISO #2940

@banana i suggest you re direct your vote to baker.

Bahkieh already said he'll sheep me because we've played together, and based of that I am assuming he town reads me. That will put baker on L1.

Then one in SB16, Gyr, Ceko. Who are all "scared" of being smited because they believe baker to be jester, depending on bakers flip would be 1-2 scum in that group. Banana is probably just jester here insulting people to get lynched, Rens tonal shift implicates him heavily as insane. So this entire solve hinges upon bakers flip for me.

Baker never flips town here and I am actually happy banana sees this. Kudos to banana.

Worse case is he's insane. Next is he's jester, and probably kills me, baker is optimal here, because he never smites anyone other then myself here because the history.

Best case we get the wolf i've been telling you guys about duh.

41. ISO #2941

Nobody is reading what I'm putting down, or saying its "obtuse" or whatever, so I wouldn't expect you to have actually read or follow my train of thought

You do you. Whatever.
    i literally read EVERYTHING you've posted this game.

42. ISO #2942

idk why I try. Lay out arguments, they get ignored

Meanwhile Barker acts like jester day 3, and doesn't explain it

you all literally suck
    he did; he said he doesn't "trust anyone." kind of a shit reason but a reason nonetheless

43. ISO #2943

44. ISO #2944

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    bro, if GYR is scum then gg wp to them

they could hammer me so many times but they didn't. ceko sb gyr are spewed town here
    u know gyr is eu and didn't have chance to vote you before i unvoted because he was prob sleeping?

45. ISO #2945

he did; he said he doesn't "trust anyone." kind of a shit reason but a reason nonetheless
    Nope, he denied it. This is what he said when I asked why he played like jester

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Did I? How so?
    I quoted the posts where he acted like jester, ignored

You don't care, because you've got some stupid vendetta against me. Whatever. gg guys.

46. ISO #2946

47. ISO #2947

Nope, he denied it. This is what he said when I asked why he played like jester

I quoted the posts where he acted like jester, ignored

You don't care, because you've got some stupid vendetta against me. Whatever. gg guys.
    It's not that ceko could be scum with baker.

48. ISO #2948

Baker is tied directly to Frinckles. Frinckles is red and "green" checked a player who has been consistently scummy since day 1. If baker is actually jester then he is happy to be lynched and kills hopefully a scum. If he is insane GG who cares, fmpov frinckles implicated him to hard and if he magically RNG'D insane then who cares he wins.
    was bake a potential wagon in day 2??

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950

was bake a potential wagon in day 2??
    again, i don't see why "clearing" baker with a green check is important for frinckles if his only plan in day 2 was to lynch dm. also, it's very unlike frinckles to out his teammate like that.