Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Probably scum teams:

1. Secondpassing + Bakermir. Not likely, early reveal is weak strat for mafia.
    2. Varcron + Auwt. More likely. Both in my neut list, saying some neutral or right things, but Auwt plays more passive then always (according to previous game and mod). Need to keep an eye for them.
    3. Ganelon +Stealthbomber16. Most likely. I am almost sure one of them is scum, their plays are anti-town whole game: shittalking, randoming and so on. If one of them revealed as mayor, best way for us is lynch another atm.
    4. Marshmallow+Ganelon. Can be, if SB will confirm himself with real role. I still want to trust SB for real, and if he is mayor (I realy hope we have one), it will be easy to find evils after his reveal. Ganelon's random vote on Marshmallow can be mafia strat "I voted him once, so we aren't the same team". Sure I will not buy this shit.
    5. Marshmallow+Stealthbomber16. Well, can be realy good scum team with one shittalker and one passive player with a low presence.

Sure there is no possible team with my presence, because I am town. Also there is no linked players for me.

For now, SB, I hope you are our hiding mayor, if your TPR claim is correct. If so, then unvote me (if Ganelon is not evil, I will be insta lynched after you got your +1 vote) and reveal to remove every links from you, and we will easy find evils after.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Probably scum teams:

2. Varcron + Auwt. More likely. Both in my neut list, saying some neutral or right things, but Auwt plays more passive then always (according to previous game and mod). Need to keep an eye for them.
    3. Ganelon +Stealthbomber16. Most likely. I am almost sure one of them is scum, their plays are anti-town whole game: shittalking, randoming and so on. If one of them revealed as mayor, best way for us is lynch another atm.
    4. Marshmallow+Ganelon. Can be, if SB will confirm himself with real role. I still want to trust SB for real, and if he is mayor (I realy hope we have one), it will be easy to find evils after his reveal. Ganelon's random vote on Marshmallow can be mafia strat "I voted him once, so we aren't the same team". Sure I will not buy this shit.
    5. Marshmallow+Stealthbomber16. Well, can be realy good scum team with one shittalker and one passive player with a low presence.

Sure there is no possible team with my presence, because I am town. Also there is no linked players for me.

For now, SB, I hope you are our hiding mayor, if your TPR claim is correct. If so, then unvote me (if Ganelon is not evil, I will be insta lynched after you got your +1 vote) and reveal to remove every links from you, and we will easy find evils after.
    reading is hard
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #206

hey, back from dinner and stuff.

Mayor/mason reveal should have been done before sheriff/citizen claims.

I agree that sheriff's should reveal before citizens but not before mayor/mason.

It is a flawed logic that we get sheriff claims first because what if the scum is hiding in one of the sheriffs or the sheriff/citizen duo's? This almost feels like Auwt have pushed for an agenda and now it is playing out well.

I would like to believe in the double sheriff/citizen town core but obviously we are being pushed in this direction where we will end up choosing between Varcron/Auwt vs Bakermir/secondpassing as I can read from past 2 pages.

Unless Ganelon, MM and SB reveal another duo, which I find it unlikely at this point. If that happens then we will be in a very tough position where we get 3 pairings and 2 citizens.

But then, I don't really know at this point. Ganelon seems to be having his own game in general except has similar view with SB16 on zedus. I find what zedus did at start very scummy, claiming citizen. That puts him in a position where mafia won't dare to confirm him and town can't trust him fully. Thats 100% scum and i would have voted him up in a longer game. However, Ganelon assuming me and SB16 as scum duo kinda disturbs me and at the same time pushing for zedus without giving anything for rest of us about his role. There is something going on between SB16, zedus and ganelon trio. I have been believing that 1 scum would be in here but now Varcron/Auwt reveal makes me step back.

MM have been away for a while too so I can't really draw further conclusions to any of this.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Well, I posted that then SB claimed mason.
    Updating.

Updating roleclaims:
    1. @Marshmallow Marshall - like No claim. Solo mason claim with (not true) mark doesn't counts?
    2. @bakermir - Citizen claim (confirmation - info from #
    3. @Auwt - Citizen claim (confirmation - info from #5)
    4. @Ganelon - No claim
    5. @Varcron - Sheriff claim
    6. @Zedus - Citizen claim
    7. @Stealthbomber16 - Mason claim.
    8. @secondpassing - Sheriff claim

Looks like we have no mayor, and Ganelon+Marshmallow still giving no roles.
    I offer for Auwt, but not Varcron to vote Ganelon as most suspicious and anti-town randomer. If Auwt+Varcron is not evils, we will be safe even with evils insta vote him. We clearly need info from this randomer.

9. ISO #209

Lynch today should probably be between me/ganelon/zedus in a perfect world so far? We need two more claims before we decide where we lynch from

-unvote

10. ISO #210

Probably scum teams:

not entirely sure why you needed to pair them up to make reads on them
    i don't really buy varcron auwt
    auwt im okay with
    being so late to claim with chance that varcron tossed a coin

if we look at it from his pov stealth and i already claimed which would account for two tprs
    the chance that any of his targets being a citizen was very high
    that and because i think auwt has put more effort into his posts
    which i am giving a townlean on

varcron brought up the interesting thing
    possibly trying to imply that this situation is the same
    even though there is no pressure on that slot yet can see a singular scum here
    possibly im just wasting my time as we don't have all the roles yet

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Thats 100% scum and i would have voted him up in a longer game.
    Again this useless "reading" attempt, man? It doesn't work. I am clearly town. NOONE is connected to me, don't try to create fake links, Ganelon still my vote and SB still weakest solo mason claim. But if I should chose between Ganelon and SB, I will chose Ganelon. He never answered my any question and act like evil. Like very dumb evil, yes, but maybe this is kind of strat. If you vote me and Auwt+Varcron is realy evils, you insta lost. There is no links between me and others at all. If you realy think I am evil for some strange reasons, then point on my "partner" please.

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Lynch today should probably be between me/ganelon/zedus in a perfect world so far? We need two more claims before we decide where we lynch from

-unvote
    ganelon zedus marshall stealthbomber

on the other side we have
    varcron auwt
    secondpassing bakermir

since i believe your claim i think my guess was correct that we have
    mayor sheriff mason

so i think we lynch between
    ganelon zedus marshall varcron
    since i really think we have mayor
    when mayor reveals it brings it down to three

i think pretty good chances
    will have to see

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Again this useless "reading" attempt, man? It doesn't work. I am clearly town. NOONE is connected to me, don't try to create fake links, Ganelon still my vote and SB still weakest solo mason claim. But if I should chose between Ganelon and SB, I will chose Ganelon. He never answered my any question and act like evil. Like very dumb evil, yes, but maybe this is kind of strat. If you vote me and Auwt+Varcron is realy evils, you insta lost. There is no links between me and others at all. If you realy think I am evil for some strange reasons, then point on my "partner" please.

as the things stand; seeing me or Auwt as citizen wouldn't be too hard for scum team as I pointed out earlier.. We both played our citizen game so far and it would have been easy to pick us for a one shot game. I see high risk, high reward being played here. It is a possibility I mean;

There is still this slim chance secondpassing or Varcron being scum and gambling. If we ignore this fact then we will look at the pairings. Auwt seems to be welcoming the latter more as his posts been indicative of this for a while now, it is nothing new.

But then, we got a lot of wifom going on with rest of the players. I am not sure how to proceed further without anything from rest of the players.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

as the things stand; seeing me or Auwt as citizen wouldn't be too hard for scum team as I pointed out earlier.. We both played our citizen game so far and it would have been easy to pick us for a one shot game. I see high risk, high reward being played here. It is a possibility I mean;

There is still this slim chance secondpassing or Varcron being scum and gambling. If we ignore this fact then we will look at the pairings. Auwt seems to be welcoming the latter more as his posts been indicative of this for a while now, it is nothing new.

But then, we got a lot of wifom going on with rest of the players. I am not sure how to proceed further without anything from rest of the players.
    you really think i gambled on you
    come now

but you said the exact same thing on varcron auwt
    i give you a four star rating out of five for thoughts
    five is if you were creative
    but its okay
    you can sheep me

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    you really think i gambled on you
    come now

but you said the exact same thing on varcron auwt
    i give you a four star rating out of five for thoughts
    five is if you were creative
    but its okay
    you can sheep me

I wasn't intending to but I have seen this happening sooner or later. If I were to be fair, you have been first to claim + have better position than him. Claiming Auwt citizen isn't really that hard at this point lol

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    not entirely sure why you needed to pair them up to make reads on them
    The only thing working correctly in this game is mechanics.
    There is 2 evils here. They are team. Yes, better for them is having no visible connections between them, but there IS connection. This connection is works. "Reading" is not works, and I explained why. Most "readings" I seen in this game are missleading. Almost all "readings", honestly, is not useful. But mechanics always works. Votes works. Actions works. Look at actions and votes first.

Varcron must reveal role now.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220
    Ganelon

I’m citizen.

21. ISO #221

The only thing working correctly in this game is mechanics.
    There is 2 evils here. They are team. Yes, better for them is having no visible connections between them, but there IS connection. This connection is works. "Reading" is not works, and I explained why. Most "readings" I seen in this game are missleading. Almost all "readings", honestly, is not useful. But mechanics always works. Votes works. Actions works. Look at actions and votes first.

Varcron must reveal role now.
    Varcron already revealed he is sheriff and confirmed Auwt as citizen

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Varcron already revealed he is sheriff and confirmed Auwt as citizen
    Well, this is some my personal problem with Varcron and Ganelon. Idk why their nicknames confusing me. Sure I mean Ganelon, not Varcron.

And Ganelon just claimed citizen. I still see no reason to trust this randomer. He still not answered why he voted Marshmallow and why he voted me. Time to update claim list and scum list.

Also, @bakermir , am I missed your questions for me? You said you have some.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Well, this is some my personal problem with Varcron and Ganelon. Idk why their nicknames confusing me. Sure I mean Ganelon, not Varcron.

And Ganelon just claimed citizen. I still see no reason to trust this randomer. He still not answered why he voted Marshmallow and why he voted me. Time to update claim list and scum list.

Also, @bakermir , am I missed your questions for me? You said you have some.
    sorry the game evolved from way beyond that point. maybe provide the updated reads/roles list you have? I believe you have changed your train of thoughts since then too.

but if you insist...

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230
    Ganelon

‘trust this randomer’
    Bro all your scum list is is people you disagree with

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232
    Ganelon

Re: Re : S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will be honest I expected either Ganelon or Zedus to be Mayor.
    no. I wanted to cover our TPRs and present a wider Citizen pool.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Zedus as much as I completely disagree with how you've played this first 24h, Ganelon is acting incredibly scummy and I will agree that something has to be done about this slot.

35. ISO #235

Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Yeah Zedus is talking about the joking stuff that MM did earlier on page 1.
    Apparently in a similar game, a host just put a solo mason, if I understand correctly.

Honestly Zedus you shouldnt put this on MM claim list lol.
    Yes, the second game I linked earlier.

1 mason vs 2 mason. We lynched the 1 mason and lost. Endgame was a massive gloatfest and everyone got salty.

36. ISO #236
    Ganelon

Zedus as much as I completely disagree with how you've played this first 24h, Ganelon is acting incredibly scummy and I will agree that something has to be done about this slot.
    dude what

37. ISO #237
    Ganelon

‘incredibly scummy’
    so scumhunting is scummy now?

38. ISO #238

Yeah Zedus is talking about the joking stuff that MM did earlier on page 1.
    Apparently in a similar game, a host just put a solo mason, if I understand correctly.

Honestly Zedus you shouldnt put this on MM claim list lol.

okay my brain is about to explode.

i will be off for a while now

39. ISO #239

Yes, the second game I linked earlier.

1 mason vs 2 mason. We lynched the 1 mason and lost. Endgame was a massive gloatfest and everyone got salty.
    This was the reason I withheld my solo mason claim. The solo mason claimed first and a power player counterclaimed as a double mason with his mafia ally as the second mason.

Solo mason claim has more power the later in the game it's claimed. I could have withheld this another day but I think we are incredibly unlikely to get another mason claim.

40. ISO #240
    Ganelon

okay my brain is about to explode.

i will be off for a while now
    same but mine for unrelated reasons

41. ISO #241

It comes down to what MM claims. Here's the rundown.

1. MM claims citizen. Lynch among citizen claims.
    2. MM claims mason. Lynch between MM/Me
    3. MM is mayor. Lynch between sheriffs ( + me if you feel like it).
    4. MM claims sheriff. Lynch between sheriffs.

42. ISO #242
    Ganelon

-vote bakermir

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244
    Ganelon

This is awful. Why?
    bakermir is outside of the loop and has no stake in this game.

45. ISO #245

Re : S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

I should have maybe waited to make this post, but lets give it a try.

In this post I consider Varcron - bakermir - secondpassing - Auwt as town.

Who remains ? Zedus/Stealthbomber/Ganelon/MM

MM is kinda off atm.

Zedus doesnt like Stealth and Ganelon
    Stealth doesnt like Zedus and find Ganelon scummy
    Ganelon doesnt like Zedus, and I havent seen input toward Stealth.

Apparently none of those 3 are really together, at least to my perspective

Possible pairing :

Zedus/MM
    Stealth/MM
    Ganelon/MM

I guess you see where this is going.

It comes down to what MM claims. Here's the rundown.

1. MM claims citizen. Lynch among citizen claims.
    2. MM claims mason. Lynch between MM/Me
    3. MM is mayor. Lynch between sheriffs ( + me if you feel like it).
    4. MM claims sheriff. Lynch between sheriffs.
    And this also confirms.
    MM is among all lynch list, except the Mayor one, for obvious reasons.
    So unless MM is publicly revealing as a Mayor...

46. ISO #246
    Ganelon

Ganelon does not like stealthbomber
    ganelon actually likes Zedus, because if Zedus is scum something is seriously wrong if they’re calling people shit talkers and bonobo voters for voting them

47. ISO #247
    Ganelon

That is probably the last time I’ll ever refer to myself in the third person

48. ISO #248

Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Ganelon does not like stealthbomber
    ganelon actually likes Zedus, because if Zedus is scum something is seriously wrong if they’re calling people shit talkers and bonobo voters for voting them
    And we will switch for @Ganelon after and ask him, why he voting ppl around (Marshmallow first, me after) without any giving reasons.
    Well actually not that he doesnt like you, but apparently he likes MM a bit more :/

49. ISO #249

Now my scumlist

1. Marshmallow Marshall - scum probably. He have like no game presence. Another probably scum, Ganelon, voted him most likely for avert suspicion.
    2. bakermir - strong citizen. I see no reason for mafia to reveal sheriff+cit pair so early. It's weak strat then you have great pool of unclaimed roles, it's bad idea to show connection between you. Bakermir believe in "reading", but I know he is good player. How can good player accept this weak and risky strat in mafia chat? No, i think, he is real citizen.
    3. Auwt - weak scum pair with Varcron. Why not neutral? Because Auwt is realy VERY good as town player, but not so good as evil (according to mod experience and previous game). I see no good town plays from him, just some obvious info. Also late revealing is more scumlike then townlike. This is realy weak "reading" lol. But I can't just buy this sheriff+cit confirmation.
    4. Ganelon - strong scum. Random voting. Ignoring questions. Shittalking. Anti-town plays. The only reason I still afraid of missleading for him "how can evil act so obvious, it's impossible". Linked with Stealthbomber16 (unreasonable votes on me) and with Marshmallow (voted him in the first post, more likely just to cancel the vote later and "remove" linking opportunity)
    5. Varcron - weak scum pair with Auwt. Well, this based mostly on Auwt's plays, not on Varcron's. Still plan B for me, but this can be good mafia play.
    6. Zedus - 100% town, because I know it. I am glad I have no any links with another players. No any sheriff or "sheriff" confirming me and so on.
    7. Stealthbomber16 - scum probably. Shittalking a lot, no constructive, this GF claim, weak mason claim after. Well, I have one point to his good alignment: maybe he waited for double masons claim from mafia to cc them, that's why he act this way. But I see only one link with him - Ganelon (focused votes, that realy doesn't matter on me or on someone else). That's why I prefer to press Ganelon.
    8. secondpassing - most likely sheriff. Well, I have to trust someone, and I trust that "weakest mafia play" is just a correct town play. If this guys are mafia, they deserved win, lol.

Well, now I will dream about plot twist like Marshmallow comes and reveals as mayor.
    To be honest, game is ending here, after Marshmallow Marshall will call his role. After that it's all about trust Auwt+Varcron or not. And I see no reason to play for 2 days, we will have all info, and nothing new will happens. We will have no more info, it's over. That's why I think this setup is strange.

I did everything I can. My vote still on Ganelon, because he have connections with 2 scums from my scumlist. And I see no way for new info appears in this game, except Marshmallow Marshall mayor revealing, lol.

But realy main thing you should never forget: if you think someone is scum, first think about who is his ally. Because he has ally. And this is over 9000% true then all of your "readings". Mechanics works, reading - not.

50. ISO #250

Spoiler : Correct me please? :
    Is something wrong with "shittalking" word? You using even "fuck" word sometimes. Shittalking (for me) - is the word means typing some useless things, offtopic, obvious fakes, spam and other info, which will not help town to win, but will scatter attention. It this word is insult? If so, is there some another word to call this situation? I just don't know another word, you always using "shittalking" for that, I learned this word from MOD.