[WIP] Stealth's Role Madness (??p)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Stealth's Role Madness (??p)

Stealth's Role Madness

The roles for this setup are hidden. There is no cap to the amount of players that may sign up because I have infinite ideas for bad role concepts.

At the beginning of the game (day 0), after roles are handed out, players receive a list of the names of all roles in the game, but not what they do. Players anonymously vote for which roles receive which alignments, with the following options:

Uninformed Majority
    Informed Minority
    Third Party

The host (me) will then balance the game, placing the roles that are most voted for on their respective alignments. The informed minority faction may or may not receive factional abilities to supplement how awful they might/might not be.

The game will enter night 0 with each player receiving their alignments and the Informed Minority faction having the phase to coordinate. Players will not use actions on night 0 unless specifically stated.

Because of the nature of this game, whoever would traditionally review it is probably better off cohosting.

Standard Mechanics
    The following will always be true unless external modifiers change them.
    Day is 48 hours long. Day 0 will be 24 hours long.
    Night is 24 hours long.
    Lynch is plurality + 51% majority.
    Full rolecards (including hidden information) will flip with each players' death.

Role Mechanics
    This game is semi-bastard. There are no alignment conversion mechanics.
    All information about your role and win condition will be accurate.
    Your win condition will never change unless your rolecard specifies that it might under certain conditions.
    Some roles may create or steal items.
    Some roles may interact with dead players or roles. Dead players will not receive spoilers but will have a dead chat.
    Some roles may interact with the vote count.
    Some roles may interact with or possess other players' accounts.
    Some roles may increase their voting power through traditional means.
    Some roles may increase their voting power through nontraditional means (whatever that means).
    Some roles will include hidden mechanics and interactions. This will be expressly hinted at in your rolecard if it is applicable.
    This will be updated as I complete more roles.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 29th, 2022 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: Stealth's Role Madness (??p)

It would be a good idea to at least state the standard revealed mechanics (phase lenght, lynch method, etc.). Do you already have a game concept in mind, or is the idea to... throw many bad roles into one game lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

/in as co-host

I for one love this idea. The role you submitted for KRC was perhaps the single most dynamic role I've ever seen in a KRC game that was simultaneously fun to interact with for pretty much all the players rather than just one alignment or the recipient of the role.

I'm pretty hyped to see what else you can come up with and would love to help balance or review ideas where applicable

4. ISO #4

That said, I agree with MM
    You should state the standard mechanics for the game as well as a list of what mechanics are off the table (eg guarantee that your win con will never lie to you)

If the concept you have isn't compatible with that then we can talk about it more, but the game would have to be labeled in the "play at your own risk" category similar to the game I hosted recently

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It would be a good idea to at least state the standard revealed mechanics (phase lenght, lynch method, etc.). Do you already have a game concept in mind, or is the idea to... throw many bad roles into one game lol?
    Concept is to create a bunch of unique roles with different interactions and toss them all into a pot together.

6. ISO #6

/presign sb my beloved
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Concept is to create a bunch of unique roles with different interactions and toss them all into a pot together.
    Sounds delicious

If Lag wants to co-host, I'm definetly playing this one!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

/in as co-host
    Lag, you should take a game for your own pleasure.
    One of the FM admins has to review and approve the setup. Lag is one of those people- you aren’t.

10. ISO #10

Plus, I cannot speak for Lag (or can I?), but I believe they enjoy cohosting, which means it's technically for their own pleasure ;P