S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

I still think it's you but this is a good exercise in case I'm wrong/tunnelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall do you still believe this ? if not, where did it go?
    Around 5 posts later, Martin shot Brad out of the blue. Then he argued on page 8 that it makes little sense for him to shoot Brad of all people if he's scum trying to make the most out of his shot. And then on page 9, posts 412-414, he shows genuine thought progression (as scum, he doesn't need to reevaluate you here; plus, it's not even natural for scum to do that, since they aren't actually scumhunting).

So all in all, circumstances changed a lot due to shots and Martin did substantially towny things. I stand by what I said here
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    Martin is over explaining

But in a natural way

He clearly wants us to believe what he's saying and keep us up

Idgi tbh
    like this

like how is martin not partnered here
    This feels more like the kind of things scum would say about town to easily townread them so that they don't have to explain much
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #554

this post comes right after saying he thinks I'm a wolf. With a shot.

He thinks I'm a wolf? but also thinks MM isn't simply because MM has a shot?

but then he realizes what he said and goes back in the next post

And then follows a bunch of posts talking about the different scenario possiblities....who could be a wolf and whatnot....and....he ends up back at what?

Mizery/Ceko
    Here's where I REALLY don't follow you. Why would scum!Martin, after realizing this, throw stuff by the window and start reevaluating like this? He doesn't need to sabotage his own case.

5. ISO #555

I am mostly waiting on @MartinGG99 's input here to decide what should be done

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Here's where I REALLY don't follow you. Why would scum!Martin, after realizing this, throw stuff by the window and start reevaluating like this? He doesn't need to sabotage his own case.
    because he messed up, he even admitted there was a problem and realized doing it invalidated hist stance against me. she he has to go do damage control,

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    both talked a lot to me, but were unwilling to shoot bc they figured id get lynched or shot by some1 else. after all, i am an easy target. i think scum have been rly hesitant this game, which may tie into mizery and mm. they know i am town, but dont want to lose towncred for lynching/shooting my ridiculous slot.
    looking at both Oli and DrZ iso's it seems they interacted with you just as much as they interacted with each other

so I don't see this as a point in your favor; but I don't see it as a bad sign either because I think that's how often they would interact with you regardless of alignment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Yeah this is town Ceko, scum Ceko never goes out like this to prevent his scummate from getting townread, it makes zero sense. However, scum!Mizery could very well have found a "reason" to townread a scummate here.

-vote Mizery
    actually that's a preety good point now that there's only 1 mafia left

it was Lylo too

smh I should've realized that point sooner as I specifically looked at that before DrZ got shot
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

If ceko were wolf and trolling then that would inherently make the evidence earlier (which would suggest he's trolling) into evidence of a smart wolf play

which ends up being cricular-ish logic saying that Ceko is only trolling here as town and wouldn't be as wolf

reinforcing the point that interaction spews Ceko town

-vote Mizery
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Day 6

Mizery was eliminated by majority vote. Mizery was a Citizen
    4 players alive, 3 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    oliverz144 Goon Day 4
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    Mizery Citizen Day 6
    DoctorZeus Goon Day 5
    BradLand Citizen Day 2
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    Oberon Citizen Day 3
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

I don't feel like me taking the extra step to be 1000% sure who's mafia in ceko/channel is going to change my impression of myself in that game all that much. So I'm opting to give the win to MM. I trust them being town the most out of everyone here and if that's mafia then he deserves the win (anyone else winning as mafia here would partially be due to town incompetence imo).

I'm not gonna vote him out today, which would be the last chance to stop him if he's mafia (as with 3 town & 1 mafia left, the mafia can't prevent their own yeet with a shot BUT they can at 2 town & 1 mafia)

With me not voting MM, the game can either continue to MM's win (MM either eventually just shoots the remaining player at 1 town & 1 mafia if we screwed up that bad OR 2 town & 1 mafia if MM is evil) or this day will just never end in which case I'm considering it a town win (which is what I think MM is).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

WHY DID WE VOTE OUT THE DUDE WHO SHOT A GOON?!?!?

Fuck it I'm voting MM.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    because they were being threatened at votepoint to shoot

at which point if you're a wolf with a gun you gotta decide either to self-preserve as wolf or to shoot someone in the hopes that it looks better for your teammates

its not the same context as you shooting Oli
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #573

@Marshmallow Marshall

I'm open to yeeting anyone in here but you. The only reason I tried at all solving yesterday was because I thought if I got it right then maybe I didn't play so bad this game.

Also if this flips wolf I'm never trusting troll reads from my town reads ever again and will just policy them on how bad their actions were.

-vote theoneceko
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #574

well I said I wasn't going to do any solving but....

Fuck it I'm voting MM.

why the hell are you voting a person who hasn't shot anyone yet & decided to put effort into their pushes

as compared to people who have most certainly shot town without putting effort into just pushing (instead of shooting) them?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

seriously, if mm ACTUALLY shoots me then he is either worst town ever or just maf

but martin is so obviously a wolf here its not even funny,
    1. he shot brad
    2. that hammer? hello????
    3. he is prob a partner w zeus:
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    Martin is over explaining

But in a natural way

He clearly wants us to believe what he's saying and keep us up

Idgi tbh
    courtesy MIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well, I'll be damned.

So it was DoctorZeus and I should've just suspected him more.
    @Marshmallow Marshall would appreciate your thoughts on Mizery because I mildly wonder if I am wrong in that Miz (if wolf) could've suicided into you and then let me just continue pushing the (then-wrong) Miz + Ceko theory

It would buy the wolves the most chance I think in the end if we imagine a Mizery + DoctorZeus world
    ur lack of interaction w zeus is not excused lmfao

29. ISO #579

imagine a person thanking someone for an easier-to-access ISO feature but then just doing ISO's the difficult way anyways

certainly wouldn't be me now would it

would be a damn shame if it were....
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #580

@Marshmallow Marshall

I'm open to yeeting anyone in here but you. The only reason I tried at all solving yesterday was because I thought if I got it right then maybe I didn't play so bad this game.

Also if this flips wolf I'm never trusting troll reads from my town reads ever again and will just policy them on how bad their actions were.

-vote theoneceko
    ping MM one more time and i will choke myself

ur making the interaction between MM and YOU extremely obvious

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

oooh look another way to justify my play

I like to think less trolling has happened this game, so I wanna vote in order of the "possible worlds having the least amount of trolling"

1. Ceko wolf (Ceko's trolling has been wolf play & Channel did not screw his team over)
    2. Channel wolf (Ceko's trolling is genuine trolling & Channel either deliberately or accidentally screwed his team over by throwing away the instant win)
    3. MM wolf (Ceko has been genuine trolling & MM almost screwed his team over by throwing the instant win & Martin was Martin and was just terrible)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

I'd like to point out though

im the only person here prepared to not suddenly reconsider MM's alignment to push them in a f3 if we get this wrong

so like yeeting me (or, worse, shooting me) is the wrong play here from a !town MM world

if I somehow had a change of heart it would be so significant that the other surviving town (in a hypothetical !mafia Martin world) would just know it's me and not MM

thus saving both MM from having to use his gun in F3 and even if he gets it wrong in F3 he can just shoot to win in F2
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #586

@Marshmallow Marshall ignore mart, idk if he just knows how to pocket u but:

1. MIZ and i wanted u to shoot mart
    2. MIZ and ober, the two strongest town, liked me and disliked mart. i can literally pull up quotes

it does not get simpler than this, and im pretty sure u will shoot mart anyways? u literally said u miz/mart were in ur poe and ceko TOWN befor u lynched miz

37. ISO #587

like just take note how Ceko's focus on me

is solely on me

he isn't spending time justifying why others are town

hes just explaining why I'm (allegedly) scum

so when he backtracks after a hypothetical !town Martin flip

it's not all that bad really from Channel's point of view
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

like just take note how Ceko's focus on me

is solely on me

he isn't spending time justifying why others are town

hes just explaining why I'm (allegedly) scum

so when he backtracks after a hypothetical !town Martin flip

it's not all that bad really from Channel's point of view
    and if i spend time on anyone except u (which there is no reason to?) you will scumpaint me for it anyways

so theres no point in arguing

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

This is a quite surprising outcome (well, not much anymore since the game didn't end as soon as the lynch happened, so when I saw stealth was waiting on his deadline, I knew...). I thought my case really was good and in the end it was just wrong

Fuck it I'm voting MM.

Have you read the reasons I laid out yesterday? For real, this vote feels plain wrong, even from a newbie's perspective. It's like you are convinced of what should be done without really getting into the game, even though this is a wild game even by forum mafia standards... and this, as a newbie. Like, no, this doesn't work?

I am not voting or shoot ceko here, he's my top townread, ironically enough. I just don't see him being scum despite the spew. See yesterday's posts on his interactions. Besides, if ceko is scum, this is a highly ridiculous game lol, and it will mean we have to actively enforce a punitive meta towards trolly/anti-town actions.

Also, if we look at things from a more mechanical point of view...
    The position Martin is adopting here is one that makes him 100 % lose if he's scum: if he doesn't get me lynched, he is one hundred percent certain to lose, because I will just shoot him in 1v1 even if he were to convince me to lynch everyone else.
    Scum!ChannelMiner is in a similar situation... and o surprise, he wants me dead?

Also

I agree with your vote, but why are you placing it?

And even more importantly... why are you calling them "just dumb townies"? Are you voting people you townread? I require explanations.
    In the end, this was never addressed by ChannelMiner, and it could be a newbie scum's cognitive dissonance... could be. All in all, CM appears to be the least towny of everyone here, considering the only thing that is really going for him is his shot on Oliver.

And if I stretch a bit:
    I'm not sure how i can deduce who the goons are, I don't think ceko and martin are, i think they were just dumb townies.
    could be TMI, especially considering the natural reaction of a newbie to such play usually isn't "oh it's just dumb town".

-vote ChannelMiner

Thoughts on the matter appreciated

44. ISO #594

@Marshmallow Marshall ignore mart, idk if he just knows how to pocket u but:

1. MIZ and i wanted u to shoot mart
    2. MIZ and ober, the two strongest town, liked me and disliked mart. i can literally pull up quotes

it does not get simpler than this, and im pretty sure u will shoot mart anyways? u literally said u miz/mart were in ur poe and ceko TOWN befor u lynched miz
    See the mechanical argument (Martin locking himself out from voting me, which dooms scum!him) in my last post. This is a path to defeat for scum!Martin. Also, my shot literally guarantees us the win (assuming town!MM, which I know to be true) even in 1v1 because of how the wincons are worded.

45. ISO #595

anyways, I gotta go back to my really boring paper on the meaning & purpose of life

which is due like 23 hours from now
    The meaning and purpose of life is to play FM and to enjoy it to the fullest

46. ISO #596

This is a quite surprising outcome (well, not much anymore since the game didn't end as soon as the lynch happened, so when I saw stealth was waiting on his deadline, I knew...). I thought my case really was good and in the end it was just wrong

Have you read the reasons I laid out yesterday? For real, this vote feels plain wrong, even from a newbie's perspective. It's like you are convinced of what should be done without really getting into the game, even though this is a wild game even by forum mafia standards... and this, as a newbie. Like, no, this doesn't work?

I am not voting or shoot ceko here, he's my top townread, ironically enough. I just don't see him being scum despite the spew. See yesterday's posts on his interactions. Besides, if ceko is scum, this is a highly ridiculous game lol, and it will mean we have to actively enforce a punitive meta towards trolly/anti-town actions.

Also, if we look at things from a more mechanical point of view...
    The position Martin is adopting here is one that makes him 100 % lose if he's scum: if he doesn't get me lynched, he is one hundred percent certain to lose, because I will just shoot him in 1v1 even if he were to convince me to lynch everyone else.
    Scum!ChannelMiner is in a similar situation... and o surprise, he wants me dead?

Also

In the end, this was never addressed by ChannelMiner, and it could be a newbie scum's cognitive dissonance... could be. All in all, CM appears to be the least towny of everyone here, considering the only thing that is really going for him is his shot on Oliver.

And if I stretch a bit:

could be TMI, especially considering the natural reaction of a newbie to such play usually isn't "oh it's just dumb town".

-vote ChannelMiner

Thoughts on the matter appreciated
    i wud never vote w martin..

47. ISO #597

See the mechanical argument (Martin locking himself out from voting me, which dooms scum!him) in my last post. This is a path to defeat for scum!Martin. Also, my shot literally guarantees us the win (assuming town!MM, which I know to be true) even in 1v1 because of how the wincons are worded.
    YOU can be scum, and chanel me miz all think that

48. ISO #598

-vote ChannelMiner

MM's vote target has my vote, as stated I'm never voting for MM.

Quite nice to have thread-browsing activity info, as I was going to leave. Shame on me that I ironically have incognito mode on while saying this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #599

YOU can be scum, and chanel me miz all think that
    eh, from your point of view, I guess that is fair
    i wud never vote w martin..
    Have you considered my point on him locking himself out of a victory, though? Like, do you see a counterpoint to this?

50. ISO #600

-vote ChannelMiner

MM's vote target has my vote, as stated I'm never voting for MM.

Quite nice to have thread-browsing activity info, as I was going to leave. Shame on me that I ironically have incognito mode on while saying this.
    For information's sake, what do you think of my reasons to vote CM here? If you have time to just quickly say it that is