Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Witch Is Why Ive Determent That The Back N Forth Between You And Distorted Is Normal For You 2. The Banter The Attacking Of Each Other. And I Dismiss You Both Of Being Scum Because Of How Hard You Guys Are Attacking And Defending.
    *facepalm* this isnt a TvT argument lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    isnt this ur 3rd game in a row now? including hte one u hosted? like do u believe the stuff u say? im actually curious lol its almost fascinating to watch. very sad though
    And no it's not my 3rd game in a row. I played efe's like 12 hour game. Then you guys had a game or two in between. Then I hosted a game. Now I'm playing this one because host asked me to and he's my friend.

Honestly, when I saw you and Mag in the game, I was going to replace out. But he asked me to stay.

He owes me a bottle of Tennessee whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

*facepalm* this isnt a TvT argument lol
    Exactly because you're scum.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

9. ISO #559

Reminds Me Of The Way You And Someone Else Go At Each Other Distorted.
    I think distorted has a crush on me tbh.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #560

Anyhow none of this is relevant.

Sb16 or Distorted are my lynch options today.

I'll be back in a little bit. I have to go to my secret lair and decide what evil things I'm going to do today. huehue
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #561

like, are you actually this dumb? i have a hard time believing that lol
    I am not part of your lovers quarrel. I am here to play a game
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

@Distorted; @PowersThatBe Please, both of you stop. I already warned everyone earlier, this is the FINAL WARNING. Keep it civil please.
    Thank you
    Last edited by AIVION; November 4th, 2018 at 07:23 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

then place a vote.
    @Mike notice how he's trying to pressure you into voting? This is the stuff scum do on the site.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

This is not my "scum meta" LOL.

STOP USING "META" people change their tactics by who is in game. Trying to say people play the same across game always leads to mislynchs.

THE ONLY people who rely on that are the MAFIA.

SB16 and Distorted are using information not pertinent to this game to try and "justify" reasons to vote me. Scummy af.
    You didn't seem to have a response to the claim that you were acting very conservative and political. Just that I shouldn't compare you to Ted Cruz, and some yawning.

My scumread against you isn't just meta. It holds up in a singular universe. In a world where this game were anon, I'd see a player who is moving so carefully and appears to be considering and reconsidering every post that it ends up looking scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #570

Im 98% Sure @Stealthbomber16 Is Mafia
    I'm 98% sure that you have never won a game that I didn't convert you to my side in.

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

An analysis of Distorted
    Sorry for writing this epic wallpost, but to fully get across the points I need some detail. I haven't clogged the forum for a while now, so please give this a chance!

Spoiler : Foreword :

From a purely strategic standpoint, Distorted's play has been extremely effective if he's scum. He's managed to hover over the game in every respect except his spat with PTB.

If we lynch PTB and he flips town, he'll have lots of deniability. People will assume it was just NAI drama and he won't even stick out much because most people have had varying degrees of suspicion of PTB.

If we don't lynch PTB, he'll have his work cut out for him tomorrow. And will be able to spend the whole of day 2 perpetually extending this drama and avoiding contributing much for anything else.

And of course, he's derailed the discussion very hard by keeping things so focused on PTB. We barely have reads on Light, Mike or even me lol.

And of course, if he's town his play has been fairly atrocious. By spending most of his time pushing PTB, (who had already been pushed by four other players by this point) he's contributed very little to the discussion.

Players play bad sometimes. Even good players. If this was just about the drama it would be ignorable, but it's not.

Spoiler : fabricated reads and false gut :

Initially my scumread was @Mike . that was because he is not showing signs of confusion. his scum hunting comes off more laid back chatter to me and not something that he is actually showing real effort in. that usually indicates mafia to me.

@Mag/Sb16 i had as a town read because of meta reasons. sb16 moves it closer to a null read, but i do not really see him doing a troll doctor claim as a mafia. in the mafia universe game i played with him he was more hostile and passive as scum. maybe he is just more comfortable in this community? but as of now that slot is a town lean to me.

@Light Yagami: *walks into town* comment is usually ur town meta on the mod. you also seem to be trying this game and picking at people to find info. during the japanese game when u were neutral, u were passive and more roleplaying. your play here shows more seriousness to it, hence why i think its legit scum hunting. i put a town lean on you for that.

@yzb25 is a top tier player. I hosted a game he subbed in as scum in (cold war III) and he jumped right in there and got heavily townread by everyone. The only reason he got lynched is because there was too many TPRs in that game and process of elimination got him. I keep him at a nullread right now, but if we dont see actual progression from his playstyle I will start scum reading him. but even then, progression wont show a town read...thats why hes a top tier player lol

@Marshmallow Marshall is null still. usually i get a better grasp of him near end of days (so be here for it MM >=O ) but i have a town lean.

@PowersThatBe reasons cited to why my votes there and would not mind to see that lynch followed through with.
    His readwall is extremely superficial. He talks more about how people played in other games than how they're playing in this game, and makes the most basic observations on how their play this game differs from last game.

The player he's given the most reads about, PTB, (though not in this post) has already had many reads given by everyone else. Most of his reasons for scumreading PTB are jacked from others anyway.

For me, he literally writes a 4 line history lesson of my previous game and says "I gotta watch out for him I guess!". It's not surprising he doesn't know what to say about me, because he doesn't have any reads he can steal from others for his read on me (most people have just given vague gutreads on me, which can't be fabricated by scum).

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Dude I look at it as just a game please don't take it personally
    this howerever... guilty conscious.............. This usually comes from a scum point of view when they are manipulating and are feeling bad about it when someone starts taking offence to it.
    This supposed vibe he gets is crazy given the context. It's clear from previous posts (like when Mike apologizes for scumreading me before I've barely said anything about it) that Mike is just shy about pointing his finger, and feels bad for PTB after his outburst. This is probably his first time playing something so psychologically intensive. Noone else got this vibe. Even Distorted didn't call out Mike when Mike acted more sensitive towards me.

He backs off scumreading Mike by the time he writes the readwall, but doesn't actually explain why. (instead rambling about why he used to scumread Mike)

Spoiler : PTB :

Firstly, let me preface by saying there are credible reasons to scumread PTB, as presented by SB16. However, Distorted's push clearly did not come from a place of trying to figure out his alignment.

I have offered many, and so has SB16, and so has mike. I will paraphrase it again because you seem to just say that everyone is "making shit up" as you personally attack people.

OK:

-you have been TPR hunting
    - you stated a beneficial strategy is having sheriff out himself, mentioned it multiple times.
    - during doctor claims, you pushed at who is the real doctor trying to get him to reveal rather than letting the town have wifom and protect the real doctor

-you are incredibly defensive which fits your scum meta (from vengeful game)
    - you got 1 vote on you and u started saying you are getting turbo lynched (MM voted u and u did this)
    - I voted you and the same scenario played out, you started freaking out.

-You claimed Citizen. why would a citizen claim that and allow mafia to narrow down the TPR pool?

Your play is not pro town. your insulting people is toxic. and your complete derailing of games and saying anyone who pushes u is "emotionally compromised" and voting u for reasons that relate to outside of the game. You did ALL OF THIS when you were scum with me in the vengeful game.
    -He completely takes much of what PTB has said out of context. He makes out like the sheriff suggestion was something PTB pushed even though it has been established time and time again it was just a suggestion, likely to start conversation.

-He outright LIES about how PTB responded to MM's push (PTB responded rationally and actually got flack from SB16 for handling things like a politician at that phase).

-He scumreads him for getting overly defensive, despite the fact that PTB's town meta is also overly defensive and he should be aware of this (I think SB16 mentioned it in the wall).

-Many of these reasons are ripped from others, which only further exacerbates his lack of actual contributions.

At best, he's got a very deep vendetta against PTB which is causing him to insincerely push a train. At worst, he's exploiting the situation to get a free mislynch.

Spoiler : His other contributions :

At one point in the PTB vs. Distorted exchange, PTB says Distorted has done nothing all game except push him. Distorted says "no, I've been following and responding". Distorted is telling the truth. Before the PTB interaction, he popped on and wrote a chain of posts:
    I have more scum games than town games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag
    Violets are blue.
    I am green.
    Distorted is Red.
    Red is Mafia.

-vote Distorted
    ...i cant really argue with that logic. gg.... I call hax
    -vote mike

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    This is relevant and it needs to be answered. I expect to see it later in the thread,
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth
    If Sheriff claims d1, it stands to reason from the Mafia's perspective that he is actually Sheriff. And thus Mafia can identify the Doctor by PoE. It's not that hard. Just one slip and there we are. We should all claim on MyLo though, that's a given.
    so everyone is claiming roles? ok i claim sheriff. everyone protect ect ect and listen to me!
    ok I am doc who do i Heal?
    perfect. heal me tonight and ill check everyone else. my sheriff abilities have leveled up to over 9000. so that means i can check multiple people in 1 night.
    apparently 1 glass wont do. brb grabbing the bottle while i finish reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25
    Also, MM gets automatic scumpoints for not being the majority of the first 40 posts of the game. He's probably sobbing about rolling scum again after getting his ass handed to him alongside me in Cold War LOL
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth
    Lmao I'd replace out if that were the case

*replaces out*
    this feels like a fake interaction.
    8 shitposts and a random post alluding to a conspiracy theory about Mag/PTB never seen again.
    GG.

24. ISO #574

keep it game relevant. you already got warned xD
    What the fuck? Distorted you need to get your head out of your ass.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

You didn't seem to have a response to the claim that you were acting very conservative and political. Just that I shouldn't compare you to Ted Cruz, and some yawning.

My scumread against you isn't just meta. It holds up in a singular universe. In a world where this game were anon, I'd see a player who is moving so carefully and appears to be considering and reconsidering every post that it ends up looking scummy.
    I asked you for examples and you never provided any
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

-vote Stealthbomber16
    I haven't read into Stealth as hard as distorted tbh. The majority of my reasons for disliking his slot come from his predecessor tbh. Though replaces do tend to have an advantage when they roll scum - they get a chance to develop uninformed reads and get a clearer town POV.

It might be better to let him live a day and see how he handles tomorrow?

34. ISO #584

I'm 98% sure that you have never won a game that I didn't convert you to my side in.
    I'm 100% sure when you were town mayor and he was going to be lynched as scum you derailed his train.

/shrug
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I haven't read into Stealth as hard as distorted tbh. The majority of my reasons for disliking his slot come from his predecessor tbh. Though replaces do tend to have an advantage when they roll scum - they get a chance to develop uninformed reads and get a clearer town POV.

It might be better to let him live a day and see how he handles tomorrow?
    I Dont Think That Would Be Advantages At All

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

No Counters To Sheriff Claim
    Tbf he made it like 5 mins ago and @Marshmallow Marshall is afk. and so is @Mike
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

it's kinda deep to lynch SB16 because his predecessor sucked but Magoroth would probably be my second choice anyway.

Meh.

-vote Stealthbomber16

My one worry is that Distorted got desperate and made the claim suspecting MM is sheriff and won't be here today - then he's double-hoping he can win a CC-war tomorrow.

But that just feels farfetched tbh. Let's occam razor dis badboi

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

-vote stealthbomber16

we'll have to resolve the distorted claim at another time. Otherwise he's just a shit tpr.

This lynch should help us sort others.
    Shut up cow.