Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 3959
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    He posted in another thread and did not post here FYI
    lol......MM not here freaking out at EoD?
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

confermd scUMMie

vig please shoot rumox for me thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1902
    Ganelon

I think you can trust yzb and Unknown (due to a number of posts that Unknown made I'm almost 100% on him). You might be able to find a scum 'atwixt Lenneth and Dunna (I'm pretty sure it's Dunna) or David. I don't think it's Lenneth, in fact I heavily doubt it. There's barely a doubt in my mind that if you kill MM , blink and aamirus, you will find scummies over there.

However, there is another point I am going to touch. I cannot find a team of 3 scums UNLESS that team somehow includes Unknown -> you can think for yourselves as to what that is supposed to mean, however, the fact of the matter is someone generated that enormous clusterfuck. Watch for whoever preferred my lynch over MM's lynch, and even moreso who preferred my lynch and MM's lynch over blinkskater's. Good luck and godspeed!

This is my last will.

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

-vote rumox
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

Mag is pretty much everyone's first or second pick, as far as I can tell (sorry if I'm projecting and misrepping people's POV). I think this should be a fair lynch for everyone to agree on.
    nah, he's just really bad at this game. i'd only vote him to get rid of him today lol
    i'd love a rumox lynch but that's not happening so MM it is
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1907

Rumox is the better lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #1908
    Ganelon

I want the entire town to witness that @Fielzanks and @yzb25 voted me up when MM's Lynch became more likely.

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote rumox
    wtf lol

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think you can trust yzb and Unknown (due to a number of posts that Unknown made I'm almost 100% on him). You might be able to find a scum 'atwixt Lenneth and Dunna (I'm pretty sure it's Dunna) or David. I don't think it's Lenneth, in fact I heavily doubt it. There's barely a doubt in my mind that if you kill MM , blink and aamirus, you will find scummies over there.

However, there is another point I am going to touch. I cannot find a team of 3 scums UNLESS that team somehow includes Unknown -> you can think for yourselves as to what that is supposed to mean, however, the fact of the matter is someone generated that enormous clusterfuck. Watch for whoever preferred my lynch over MM's lynch, and even moreso who preferred my lynch and MM's lynch over blinkskater's. Good luck and godspeed!

This is my last will.
    I thought that the point of a last will was that it would be read when you're dead, not when you're alive

12. ISO #1912

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
    why are you backpedaling and literally going the way i wanted to earlier now that i have switched

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    nah, he's just really bad at this game. i'd only vote him to get rid of him today lol
    i'd love a rumox lynch but that's not happening so MM it is
    Your read seems sincere and I respect that, but I must ask if you don't scumread Mago this game what ungodly lengths he must go to attain your scumread.

What the fuck. It's not like I townread Rumox but this is so contradictory to what you've said before.

20. ISO #1920
    Ganelon

Your read seems sincere and I respect that, but I must ask if you don't scumread Mago this game what ungodly lengths he must go to attain your scumread.

What the fuck. It's not like I townread Rumox but this is so contradictory to what you've said before.
    I was wondering that myself.

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    "Naz is a townread for me. However, I don't townread her because "lol this is Naz town meta so confirmed". That's dumb, because she's clearly aware of her own meta, and her personality doesn't exactly seem shy, so she wouldn't have a problem acting aggro as scum.
    "-quoted from yzb25

And that is what were one of the things I kept thinking about while having some stuff to attend to.

Also, even if one is shy, that one can act as it does wishes.

Also, here a hint of mine:

The people who are evil and and the categorization of theirs (so you know the townread, neut, scum kind of assumption stuff or whatever) may be done in a way to decrease the chance of third party personnel suspecting anything, because that evil one may mix up the chart of his/hers. Just wanted to shared it, it is an ambiguous way.

I bet most of you already knew of that thing, it just had not received the light of the sun before that.
    Hmmm people kept asking me to say “original” stuff when I started so I’ll ask the same of you. Doesn’t seem like you’re giving any opinions
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #1926

I have no idea lmfao. I don't think hes ever been scum :/ it would take a drastic change from d1 to d2 after being coached by his mafia I suppose.

ALSO RIGHT????

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930
    Ganelon

RIP XD

Also RIP XD
    Nah I've been scum twice

31. ISO #1931
    Ganelon

TROTSKY, DO NOT BE AN IDIOT AND SHOOT SOMEONE TONIGHT. THANK YOU.

-vote blinkskater

32. ISO #1932
    Ganelon

TROTSKY, DO NOT BE AN IDIOT AND SHOOT SOMEONE TONIGHT. THANK YOU.

-vote blinkskater
    DO NOT SHOOT*

33. ISO #1933

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Spoiler : Mass Murderer :

well right and how do you expect to chase the SK by the way? he will probably be pro town or neutral. Or worst...afk.

sqsqfsdfsfsf....yeah. why?

I think it's better for him and us if he keep claiming sleeper agent. If he is not lynch today, he is a potential target for mafia and I do still hope he is a shitizen.

He doesn't have to claim anything else since he already claim sleeper agent (which is...dumb or really smart). Let's imagine he start claiming shitizen, so what? will you change your mind and not lynch him? If we don't lynch him, he won't be a target anymore for scums. I don't see any good outcome when backpedaling his claim will be good for us.

I also don't see how retracting could have good repercussions on town.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    It look like a bit you want to really know if rumox is sleeper agent in order to attack him or not tonight
    Or you are a town prot who want to protect him.
    Hey so uh no. He disclaimed. I really think he's not sleeper agent, but I suspect him of being Mafia. So no and no comment.

Chasing SK is by looking at townish people who are chasing the Mafia a lot, looking townish, but alone, with an agenda... Actually, Blink (from where I am in my reading) is the best candidate for SK atm.

Because I'm French too and I noticed you spell some words wrong and they sound perfectly right in French =) e.g. Staline

I really think he's not stupid enough to have claimed sleeper agent and be one for real lol. I was quite surprised to see it, it looked like a noob fail.

HE STOPPED CLAIMING IT. IT'S DONE. And I suspect him a lot. Maybe you're right though; but I will push his lynch today. Which is why a claim would help.

Sorry, I was typing that but my internet disconnected for some reason I'm here and will try to help as much as I can. @Lenneth
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #1934

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Stop getting sidetracked MM is todays lynch as scummy as Mag is today is not his time trotsky can shoot him for all i care but the people steerimg this away from MM is scummy asf
    Not really. It's more like:

MM scummy but a couple respectable reasons to townread him. Also not present to respond to criticism so we're basically pushing an AFK

vs.

Mago being the friggin scum of scums to rule them all.

35. ISO #1935

Hmmm people kept asking me to say “original” stuff when I started so I’ll ask the same of you. Doesn’t seem like you’re giving any opinions
    Thought my wall of text would be sufficient for more time... Of course somebody had to blow the clover!!!

Anyway, ummm, I'll be trying, to give, real opinions, and stuff, like, for real so trust me.

36. ISO #1936

Hey yzb!

wait, I'm at L-3? Wtf... mind to let me quick read the thread
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #1937

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey so uh no. He disclaimed. I really think he's not sleeper agent, but I suspect him of being Mafia. So no and no comment.

Chasing SK is by looking at townish people who are chasing the Mafia a lot, looking townish, but alone, with an agenda... Actually, Blink (from where I am in my reading) is the best candidate for SK atm.

Because I'm French too and I noticed you spell some words wrong and they sound perfectly right in French =) e.g. Staline

I really think he's not stupid enough to have claimed sleeper agent and be one for real lol. I was quite surprised to see it, it looked like a noob fail.

HE STOPPED CLAIMING IT. IT'S DONE. And I suspect him a lot. Maybe you're right though; but I will push his lynch today. Which is why a claim would help.

Sorry, I was typing that but my internet disconnected for some reason I'm here and will try to help as much as I can. @Lenneth
    oooh this should be interesting

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

ok ya at this point he is probably gone lol
    come back u squishy square @Marshmallow Marshall
    Srry I had to go. This EoD time is really fucking me over, it's a bad hour for me

40. ISO #1940

okay this sort of response is weird as fuck I swear he checked in half an hour ago
    Yes I did, and my internet crashed, and I was on phone lol now I'm home. As I said it's a shitty hour for an EoD for me

41. ISO #1941
    Ganelon

lol......MM not here freaking out at EoD?

confermd scUMMie

vig please shoot rumox for me thanks
    This is incredibly stupid. Vigi, don't fucking shoot n1. If you do we could literally lose the game on d1. Now that would be fricking stupid, wouldn't it?

42. ISO #1942

Not really. It's more like:

MM scummy but a couple respectable reasons to townread him. Also not present to respond to criticism so we're basically pushing an AFK

vs.

Mago being the friggin scum of scums to rule them all.
    What did mag do exactly? I know he was quite scummy, but I'd liek to hear your reasons because I probably won't have much time to even form a read on you.

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

This is my last will.
    -vote magoroth

Why... you are leaving 0 explainations on all of this. And I don't think you reacted to my reaction to your wallpost against me.

45. ISO #1945

I also scumread Mago. Don't get me wrong, he does seem like a genuine scatterbrain. Just read the first couple pages where he goes along with the daystart banter only to suddenly insist that this is "creating a breeding ground for scum" and completely flips his attitude. Obviously, that's just scatterbrainery 101 and NAI.

However, sometimes it seems like he's actively exploiting his own aura of appearing "clumsy" to push an agenda / cause confusion. When Unknown and Naz were having an already heated discussion, he spread chaos / frustrated Naz by literally lying about her posts. Off the top of my head:

-One time he asked the loaded question "why are you still tunneling Rumox Naz" when Naz had lifted the vote for ages and decided the Rumox vote was unproductive.

-This other time he said some super dumb shit "interesting to note that Naz has never said she's town". Not only is that dumb and meaningless but Naz had actually said she's town loads of times.

When Naz pointed this out to him he just kept pushing the Naz train for ages with no self-reflection. If I was a scatterbrain in that position I'd be like "woa wtf I'm clearly wrong about this person I should read their posts again before posting more inane crap" but he didn't do that.

When he literally copy-pasted setup through spoiler tags for "future setup analysis" that seemed fake as shit and looked like he was just trying to give off the impression he was trying to help town. In fact, all the inane setup discussion he indulged in gave off that vibe. When he wrote that post completely misunderstanding the Sleeping Agent that seemed fake as shit, given literally reading the role for 2 seconds would make it very obvious the Sleeping Agent had nothing to do with roleblocking. It seemed like he was setting himself up as the archetypal scatterbrain again when he did that.
    here is my reasoning. Well I've had more since, but this is most of it. Fiel had his own reasons.

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947
    Ganelon

The final part of my lw drafted thus far. I fear we will lose the game day one. VIGI, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT FUCKING SHOOT N1!!!!

Update: "As heinous as it is for me to be saying this: I think you can find it really interesting to note that while I was scumread, I was never in any real danger of being voted. A few people wanted to vote me out of the game, if only to progress the game because, in their opinion, I was scummy. Naz has said multiple times that she would kill me but prefers a MM lynch. I'm noticing a bit of discrepancy here; I'd push the people who scum read me without being too aggressive/ the people who townread me for no reason but would've voted me out of the game (naz???? I'm not so sure you're actually town, lol, and that would make yzb25 scum with you. )."

48. ISO #1948

OMFG can someone sum up the game for me pls... I can't read >500 posts in 40 minutes its fucking impossible.

49. ISO #1949
    Ganelon

50. ISO #1950
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OMFG can someone sum up the game for me pls... I can't read >500 posts in 40 minutes its fucking impossible.
    @Fielzanks