S-FM The Cold War III - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    And you need to stop yelling 'YOU'RE A DUMBASS IF YOU THINK I'M SCUM'.
    Please quote me on this and I will, I know rumox has said the same so lel
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    A lot of your reads are meta based, which has left me feeling almost like you’re trying to force reads based on people’s regular behaviour. While it can work in some cases, you are relying on people to act the same way in every and, and if people find out what their meta is, then obviously they will adapt. Outside of the meta reading, you mention David not actively scum-hunting, and yet when he was encouraged to do it he actually provided insight on who he thought was scum. Does that not classify as scum-hunting?

The second main thing bothering me right now is the fact that everyone accusing you at this moment is either neutral or scum to you. Does not go well that you’re suspicious of everyone accusing you.

Lastly, rumox isn’t on this list, but I thought he was a main scum-read to you? Can you explain where he lies right now?
    He could be faking, but I think he's telling truth. And I think he's a threat, w/e is his real role (unless hes a shitizen, but I doubt it).

Meta based reads are good as long as you don't see them as confirmed. But it's not ONLY meta, and I don't strongly town/scumread people for meta. It just comes with the town/scumread.

I forgot him
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ur a dumbass that can't read
    done

ty 4 making me a meme tho
    "Keep screaming"
    >1 post in lower case
    Lolk
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmao i love you naz you are confirmed town in my eyes ima buddy your ass hard
    ^^ see? :P blink, once you caught up, mind to give us reads? Ty
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #706
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^ see? :P blink, once you caught up, mind to give us reads? Ty
    I expect something starstriking and if naz is town I quit FM.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709
    Ganelon

Idk, I have no idea anymore. I'd sooner side with Unknown, but since you all have this idea that naz is town... I'll abstain. I'll give my vote to whoever is the preferatus.

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Ok, so you really didn't read my reasons...

Congratulations! This is the EXACT REASON we must out him. The Survivor will instantly want to counterclaim, because he doesn't want to wait for the other guy to be "confirmed survivor" as a liar and get lynched as soon as he claims. Which will make him CC, which will out him, we'll know who he is so he will be under a constant lynch threat if he doesn't help town. Like WTF, you think I'd claim Castro as scum right away on D1 to maintain that claim? Way too risky.
    I actualy believe that, so far, you always have a reason when you are clailming something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    ^I haven't even noticed. Lenneth is null-read, not much participation and buddying with MM (you'll notice he's voting the one who vote on MM) My next scum read would be either David, for refusing to get involved when we've told him multiple time to point out what he was thinking to see how he do react to real pressure. You already have pressured naz for me and I got the information I needed
    It's funny, it's actualy not the first game people are saying I am buddying Mass Murderer (#myfirstFMgame). Maybe it's just we have a kind of similar way of thinking?
    I tend to prefer people who do things logicly like MM than naz (no offense) who is more replying and reacting with her feeling. I will send you nudes naz, forgive me ! :')

My perspective is that there's some Fielzanks - naz interaction (they are admittedly friends, outside of the game) that I dislike, even before you started arguing with naz.

I'm not sure I trust Fielzanks due to this, and a really small part of me's saying that one of the two inactive is the last Mafia, because Lenneth, David and Fielzanks are kind of playing the same way.

About David - I don't think it's David because David is scum reading atm, and he's one of the few to be doing so lol - I don't think first time scum would be that adventurous with their reads.
    I am not sure to understand, am I the last mafia? how am I playing by the way?

Lenneth I believe to be legitimately busy
    Yeah sorry for this day ~~ :'(

David, slightly Lenneth and maybe Unknown, but those two are for meta (Lenneth for his town meta not exactly fitting, I don't get the try hard town lenneth vibe atm, and Unknown for the Armadyus game). I do read them both as town very strongly.
    I won't do the try hard Lenneth anymore, first because that actualy killed me, second because he was time consuming af (and mostly useless), and I have been really busy today.

By the way, I believe Unknown is town, as I said, he sound like a real town by being confused and trying to get scum, even the whole naz/unknow debate is actualy making me think he is town.
    Naz look like the easiest lynch, she is really aggressive, which make me think we shouldn't lynch her, it look like scums are actualy pushing her.

If we should push someone, I would prefer MM and if we should lynch someone, aamirus. I reread all aamirus's post and there is nothing usefull in it.

12. ISO #712

Over my dead mother fuckin body!
    Well, your body's death depends on your posts now. I slightly scum read you, so
    -vote blinkskater
    Some pressure 4 you

13. ISO #713
    Ganelon

@Distorted kiprockz is on the discord and he still hasn't posted.

14. ISO #714

If we don't lynch rumox day 1 and he gets converted (we'll know if they roleblock us) we'll have to lynch him day two. If that happen, day 3 will be 3 mafia, 1 sk, 4 town

^pointing that out
    You made a point but actualy lynching him is also helping scums, except if he is a dumb scum himself ~~
    I still believe it's better to let him live, if he is shitizen and mafia kill him, it's very nice for us, they will lose their heat actions to just kill a shitizen.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You are at L-3, if someone is actualy pressured, it's you !

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

L-2
    I already said what I had to say, and started questioning people. What do you ask more? Unless you just want me to feel the pressure :P

17. ISO #717
    Ganelon

-vote aamirus

18. ISO #718
    Ganelon

Can we get more votes on aamirus?

19. ISO #719

I already said what I had to say, and started questioning people. What do you ask more? Unless you just want me to feel the pressure :P
    Maybe :P, or I am yout buddy scum trying to not look like your buddy !
    I don't know what I have always the same opinion than you. Are we soulmate?

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Maybe :P, or I am yout buddy scum trying to not look like your buddy !
    I don't know what I have always the same opinion than you. Are we soulmate?
    Lol I got a few "soulmates" on here... Stealthbomber16 paid for it we were scumread together every game lol. Also that's a pretty weird WIFOM!!!!!! It just confuses town, STAAHP!!

22. ISO #722

I expect something starstriking and if naz is town I quit FM.
    lol good bye, come back when ur ready to form your own personal hunches and reads

23. ISO #723

Can we get more votes on aamirus?
    Oh, he's on. Sure then
    -vote aamirus
    @aamirus

24. ISO #724

Lol I got a few "soulmates" on here... Stealthbomber16 paid for it we were scumread together every game lol. Also that's a pretty weird WIFOM!!!!!! It just confuses town, STAAHP!!
    !!!!!!!WIFOM? I was kinda trolling

lol good bye, come back when ur ready to form your own personal hunches and reads
    What do you think about aamirus?

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

It still gives a WIFOM to scum though, since I'm at L-2 :P

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

I've been waiting for her to come back online, and now she's here. The train on her can move fast which is Why I haven't voted her yet, but I will if I need to direct pressure. I did think she had a good point, but as someone called her out as playing like scum on mod...That's also a good point. I try not to lynch new people day1, because I want them to come back but...i can't keep that policy bc it fucked me over that one game when crunchy was mafia

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731
    Ganelon

Let's vote aamirus because I'm fairly confident that she is the neutral scum. And I want to get a reaction out of her.

32. ISO #732

I've been waiting for her to come back online, and now she's here. The train on her can move fast which is Why I haven't voted her yet, but I will if I need to direct pressure. I did think she had a good point, but as someone called her out as playing like scum on mod...That's also a good point. I try not to lynch new people day1, because I want them to come back but...i can't keep that policy bc it fucked me over that one game when crunchy was mafia
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...eing_a_good_IC is what you are looking for. We're kinda all ICs lol

33. ISO #733

I think putting aamardus at L-2 will help us

34. ISO #734

Let's vote aamirus because I'm fairly confident that she is the neutral scum. And I want to get a reaction out of her.
    Same thoughts here.

35. ISO #735
    Ganelon

I'd say we shouldn't Lynch for the first 40+ hours

36. ISO #736

Ok, so you really didn't read my reasons...

Congratulations! This is the EXACT REASON we must out him. The Survivor will instantly want to counterclaim, because he doesn't want to wait for the other guy to be "confirmed survivor" as a liar and get lynched as soon as he claims. Which will make him CC, which will out him, we'll know who he is so he will be under a constant lynch threat if he doesn't help town. Like WTF, you think I'd claim Castro as scum right away on D1 to maintain that claim? Way too risky.
    I don't agree with this the neutral would not counter claim because the neutral would want to blend in as town the only neutral in this game is a killer

37. ISO #737

Lol... Yeah. @TheGodDavid you really must come here, you're a scumread for me and some others atm. If you're town, you should scum hunt, or check for interactions between players. Who looks like he's wanting to keep distances with someone else? Who looks like he wants to pocket someone else (get him down with him if he gets lynched by looking teamed with him)? Who has anti-town behavior? Who looks opportunistic? Who looks like he's not in a team (SK)? Those are things you can look at to get reads.
    Ok buddy you think I am SK?
    Why would I defend the the sleeper agent rumox? The sleeper agent can easily find out if I am SK
    Wouldn't it be better for me to try to lynch him? Despite of this, the only person who I said was town was rumox and the only person I have defended is rumox.

38. ISO #738

My first game I was a bit like 'TheGodDavid' this game, confused, but I was actualy following MM because...I didn't know what to do but I wanted to participate.
    TheGodDavid is actualy not doing anything, even something dumb.
    Between him, aamirus and the afks (powerofdeath and kiprockz), it's actualy pretty hard to have a clear opinion about everyone and allegiance between people.

39. ISO #739

I don't agree with this the neutral would not counter claim because the neutral would want to blend in as town the only neutral in this game is a killer
    It's because I thought Castro was in the game

40. ISO #740
    Ganelon

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, BLINKSKATER/UNKNOWN/AAMIRUS SCUM TEAM

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Ok buddy you think I am SK?
    Why would I defend the the sleeper agent rumox? The sleeper agent can easily find out if I am SK
    Wouldn't it be better for me to try to lynch him? Despite of this, the only person who I said was town was rumox and the only person I have defended is rumox.
    1: I didn't call you SK, I called you potential scum.
    2: I wanted you to contribute, not to go mad. You are not contributing. That must change.

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, BLINKSKATER/UNKNOWN/AAMIRUS SCUM TEAM

44. ISO #744

The more you post the more you come off as scummy.
    Not turbo lynching is scummy???? Since when lol...

45. ISO #745

Actualy, outing the SK will mostly help mafia no? without SK, mafia can convert some people... and the only think we can do his rb them or have a lucky kill from our killing role.
    Why do you think she is the SK?

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749
    Ganelon

Oh my god. My post failed to register and I was afraid you guys had hammered someone. Thank God that's not the case.

I'm posting the role table from the first Coldest War to give you an idea of how many power roles there actually are in this game.

Player Status Role
    SCVMurderer Dead Soviet Worker
    Hybrid Dead Fidel Castro
    Efekannn02 Alive Soviet Worker
    RLVG Dead JFK
    Voss Dead Nixon
    Marshmallow Marshall Dead Leon Trotsky
    Blinkskater Dead Joseph Stalin
    Fury Dead President Truman
    Distorted Alive Soviet Worker
    Yukitaka Oni Dead Premier Security Service
    Spruance Dead KGB Agent
    Unknown1234 Alive Soviet Worker
    Whad Dead Vladimir Lenin

50. ISO #750

Especially when majority is now defending naz he goes back on his 'IF NAZ ISNT SCUM I QUIT FM' which is a way of telling us he's almost sure she's scum to calling out a totally different team of scums.
    Wow, I did not notice that... I really need to get glasses, I'm getting blind