Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 4558
  1. ISO #3051

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I've been half-reading, and this is where I'm at --

I think the director was probably converted. It's possible a sinister got the director confirmation and thus doesn't want to admit it, but that seems comparatively unlikely. I think there's a few bait people you'd guess were director who make really bait conversion targets, too. People who don't take stances on things but are vaguely townread are ideal for conversion 'cause it's difficult to notice any significant changes in their behaviour but at the same time probably won't get nk-ed.

ahem Gyrlander. =P

Hence, I'm also inclined to think that Renegade died to a vigilante rather than a neutral killing, too.
    I think you missed a lot of posts. There seems to be hints at people getting the director confirmation. That or I'm reading into it too much and some TPR got the confirmation but doesn't want to reveal it. Possible since some people haven't checked in since we've been doing more extensive setup discussion.

or a vet, or whatever. You get the point.
    Possible vet, since vet would lie about feedback gotten.

2. ISO #3052

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Lookie
    Sorry my brain lost some wrinkles from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander
    Before answering to this in more detail, @SuperJack

Explain why would you convert / not convert me N1 and why. Thank you.
    This message is goofy, you never confirmed that you were not converted. You instead redirected it to Superjack.

3. ISO #3053

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Sorry my brain lost some wrinkles from that.

This message is goofy, you never confirmed that you were not converted. You instead redirected it to Superjack.
    I AM NOT CONVERTED. I STILL HAVE MY ORIGINAL ROLE.

Is this enough for you?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #3056

7. ISO #3057

8. ISO #3058

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, what the hell are you talking about regarding "the way you interacted with BC about your vote was weird too". You're going to have to be quite precise if you want a good response.
    To be totally frank I haven't fleshed out a super-specific analysis like usual. That was just how my gut felt from reading the interaction. You may be able to tell I'm a little goofier than usual cuz I'm half trying to study lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #3059

Oh, ty ty.

Well yes that means a random insane should have had their alignment confirmed. But noone has come forward. Meaning director is basically confirmed to have been converted. Because only confirmation or death can stop the confirmation.
    Nono, you're reading setup wrong. A person with an insane ROLECARD will get their alignment confirmed. A sinister Lunatic but green rolecard can get confirmation.

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

Before answering to this in more detail, @SuperJack

Explain why would you convert / not convert me N1 and why. Thank you.
    Because YZB would make a better target if I wanted someone with towncred.

Or I would go convert Banana so no one would believe we are aligned.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #3062

@yzb25 @BananaCucho

Fools. There's a massive hole in your logic.

If I were a converted Asylum Director why wouldn't I have claimed to having my role confirmed? It would have been the perfect play.
    Then noone would be able to back you tomorrow, unless you implicate your cult leader too lol. Then you have to worry about the day after that and the day after that and...
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #3063

No, because I had to prompt you to get that.
    Sorry, I was actually terribly afraid of saying the words "I am not converted". I instead mentioned my Cult Leader / Occult Leader / Jester King so he can act as my daddy <3

14. ISO #3064

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

Lmao nobody would convert me, why? So they could lose their teammate right after getting him? I am the worst conversion target ever in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

15. ISO #3065

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

Bro you know I'd be a dumb person for your hypothetical cult team. Why are you throwing out this really stupid shade?

16. ISO #3066

Then noone would be able to back you tomorrow, unless you implicate your cult leader too lol. Then you have to worry about the day after that and the day after that and...
    What? Either my Cult Leader / new cult friend claims having his role confirmed or we simply come to this scenario of "The Director must have been converted last night!" which would in no way mess up my false claim.

17. ISO #3067

Bro you know I'd be a dumb person for your hypothetical cult team. Why are you throwing out this really stupid shade?
    Actually if I was cult leader, you'd probably be the #1 target for me to convert lol. That much I can agree with

18. ISO #3068

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

23. ISO #3073

24. ISO #3074

What? Either my Cult Leader / new cult friend claims having his role confirmed or we simply come to this scenario of "The Director must have been converted last night!" which would in no way mess up my false claim.
    Yeah, exactly. You'd have to implicate your cult leader too and you'd make a huge breadcrumb trail. A director conversion on n2 would require some kind of justification for why there was no conversion n1, as well as the assumption that the cult leader managed to find the director specifically on n2.

Tbh, I actually think you may have been a lunatic who got converted, and didn't clock this exact scenario could have unfolded if your real role was director lol.

25. ISO #3075

Yeah, exactly. You'd have to implicate your cult leader too and you'd make a huge breadcrumb trail. A director conversion on n2 would require some kind of justification for why there was no conversion n1, as well as the assumption that the cult leader managed to find the director specifically on n2.

Tbh, I actually think you may have been a lunatic who got converted, and didn't clock this exact scenario could have unfolded if your real role was director lol.
    Then my cult leader doesn't claim having been converted D3. Then you guys would reach this conclusion: Director has been converted. Now you'd have to think if I was converted N1 or the Director was converted N2. And that would be much more complex than this "OMG NO CONFIRMATION... WAIT!!! GYRLANDER LOOKS LIKE A CONVERTED DIRECTOR. YES. MURDER!!!!!"

26. ISO #3076

I'm pretty sure someone else is the director?
    Also gyrlander already claimed a visitation feedback. I don't think he would dangle that in our faces knowing the risk.

27. ISO #3077

He's fumbling, I kind of saw that coming if he were actual scum.

28. ISO #3078

29. ISO #3079

Also yzb you tell me how the fuck you reached the conclusion THAT I AM A LUNATIC WHO WAS CONVERTED AND I WAS ALSO DIRECTOR.

Could you tell me the probability of those 3 events happening in the same game and you being able to discover it?

30. ISO #3080

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm pretty sure someone else is the director?
    Also gyrlander already claimed a visitation feedback. I don't think he would dangle that in our faces knowing the risk.
    Especially since there was a possibility during the day that we were going to all reveal all of the night actions and targets.

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

Also yzb you tell me how the fuck you reached the conclusion THAT I AM A LUNATIC WHO WAS CONVERTED AND I WAS ALSO DIRECTOR.

Could you tell me the probability of those 3 events happening in the same game and you being able to discover it?
    72%

33. ISO #3083

High risk high reward scum play technically.
    It's interesting that you're participating in this discussion still. I thought you'd go lurk or something.
    Let's bring that back, I haven't forgotten about you.

What role do you think you are?

34. ISO #3084

Then my cult leader doesn't claim having been converted D3. Then you guys would reach this conclusion: Director has been converted. Now you'd have to think if I was converted N1 or the Director was converted N2. And that would be much more complex than this "OMG NO CONFIRMATION... WAIT!!! GYRLANDER LOOKS LIKE A CONVERTED DIRECTOR. YES. MURDER!!!!!"
    Someone is sweating

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

37. ISO #3087

It's interesting that you're participating in this discussion still. I thought you'd go lurk or something.
    Let's bring that back, I haven't forgotten about you.

What role do you think you are?
    Considering how Banana claimed no feedback, I have no fucking clue anymore. I'm still assume that I'm an Insane currently but if anyone is a counselor I'd really appreciate a nice meeting.

38. ISO #3088

@deathworlds Do people who are truly insane receive confirmation? Or do people who simply have an insane rolecard receive confirmation?

39. ISO #3089

*takes a sip of wine*

Fool, I'm still on my luxury sofa. These 3 random votes mean nothing to me. Specially yours. You pretty much sentenced yourself.
    Fool, you can't lynch me. I've got my alliance protecting me.

40. ISO #3090

Considering how Banana claimed no feedback, I have no fucking clue anymore. I'm still assume that I'm an Insane currently but if anyone is a counselor I'd really appreciate a nice meeting.
    No I don't believe that.
    You must have looked at the setup and tried to figure what you are.

Tell me. What role are you?

41. ISO #3091

Someone killed our camp counselor

42. ISO #3092

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

@deathworlds Do people who are truly insane receive confirmation? Or do people who simply have an insane rolecard receive confirmation?
    He has a lot of work, don't give him more.

See post 4 of the setup thread.

The Asylum Director's abilities work only on those that received an Insane rolecard. Thus a random Sinister Lunatic that received a rolecard of opposite alignment could get feedback suggesting that they are in actuality a Sinister.

45. ISO #3095

46. ISO #3096

People who have an insane role-card receive confirmation. I.E. they received a role-card of insane alignment
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #3097

48. ISO #3098

No I don't believe that.
    You must have looked at the setup and tried to figure what you are.

Tell me. What role are you?
    I did take a look at the setup. Out of insane roles I am possibly doctor, sheriff, crazy sheriff, or counselor based off of what Banana said about me not giving him feedback of someone visiting.

49. ISO #3099

Dude asked me a serious question. And on D1 you was my highest rational town read. I would target whoever I think is the more town read and easy scum read.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #3100

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    People who have an insane role-card receive confirmation. I.E. they received a role-card of insane alignment
    fuk