Gyrlander

If the day ended right now with this tie I'd be okay with it
    Kira and Gry continue to be useless
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #2904

5. ISO #2905

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I mean coming from a person who does not have any scum vibes on me. Seems a bit off.
    I already explained you are of the few ones that doesn't give any vibe, so you're basically null compared to others that might be a little more towny than you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #2906

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I already explained you are of the few ones that doesn't give any vibe, so you're basically null compared to others that might be a little more towny than you.
    I see, so you are pushing me to get a read on me? ^^ makes sense. Thank you
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Kira and Gry continue to be useless
    I don't have any objection with the current trains. As I do not have a preference I'll let any of those get lynched. You might want to SHUT UP or unleash my wrath.

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

Gry gonna continue to skirt the current trains without committing to any of them day after day while being apathetic any time after a scum is lynched even though town is succeeding

sUcH a ToWnIe BoI
    I'm sitting back sipping my glass of wine while I see all my objectives being fulfilled. Is that bad? I actually voted for Frinckles instead of you and saved your lizard ass when I could have easily changed my vote considering how cocky you were whole EOD.

13. ISO #2913

14. ISO #2914

15. ISO #2915

BTW

Nobody is serious about Vacuums votes anyway. Its impossible to get any votes to stick to him.
    Nobody is serious about Vacuums votes anyway. Its impossible to get any votes to stick to him.
    Varcron (2 [L-4]):
    Sen, secondpassing

16. ISO #2916

I'm sitting back sipping my glass of wine while I see all my objectives being fulfilled. Is that bad? I actually voted for Frinckles instead of you and saved your lizard ass when I could have easily changed my vote considering how cocky you were whole EOD.
    What, I should thank you now? Bow down and kiss your feet when I didnt even vote Pringles to save myself? No.

17. ISO #2917

Gylander is actively pushing a null read to get some vibes and voting a self confirmed scum. Night job bud.
    I'm merely explaining you're a black hole. If that counts as pushing, so be it!
    Lmao

18. ISO #2918

19. ISO #2919

20. ISO #2920

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

24. ISO #2924

25. ISO #2925

My vote is a troll vote than turns out to be an acceptable one as I don't mind you dying.
    "My answer is 'yes its a PL' but I wont outright say that, meanwhile I'm just proving your point that I refuse to use my vote to be useful

Meanwhile SJ sheeped his troll vote onto me. Really hope this is the nail in SJs coffin.

26. ISO #2926

"My answer is 'yes its a PL' but I wont outright say that, meanwhile I'm just proving your point that I refuse to use my vote to be useful"

Meanwhile SJ sheeped his troll vote onto me. Really hope this is the nail in SJs coffin.
    Silly Banana

27. ISO #2927

"My answer is 'yes its a PL' but I wont outright say that, meanwhile I'm just proving your point that I refuse to use my vote to be useful

Yes, your train is definitely unstoppable. Your death approaches and salvation awaits.

I did not vote you because I wanted to PL you, I voted you because you wasted 3 seconds of my time clicking spoilers to see a bunny image. However, I don't mind you dying so my vote will stay on you AS LONG AS I SEE FIT.

Got it?

28. ISO #2928

Yes, your train is definitely unstoppable. Your death approaches and salvation awaits.

I did not vote you because I wanted to PL you, I voted you because you wasted 3 seconds of my time clicking spoilers to see a bunny image. However, I don't mind you dying so my vote will stay on you AS LONG AS I SEE FIT.

Got it?
    What do you think of SJ sheeping your vote?

29. ISO #2929

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933

34. ISO #2934

What do you think of SJ sheeping your vote?
    I dunno if he sheeped my vote considering I literally gave no reasoning to being voting you. If I'm correct he has been saying you're super duper scum the whole game so logic is present.

35. ISO #2935

I dunno if he sheeped my vote considering I literally gave no reasoning to being voting you. If I'm correct he has been saying you're super duper scum the whole game so logic is present.

I expect more from you Gry

36. ISO #2936

37. ISO #2937

I expect more from you Gry
    I don't mind him sheeping me. He has hated you the whole game, plus he's at L-3 now. It'd make sense for him to start your train as an attempt to protect his life + it doesn't scum point for him to do so.

38. ISO #2938

Mallow abandoned the Vaccuum train, and then you voted me and SJ sees it as an opportunity to try to go for my easy mislynch again

Thats how I see it. The guy is just going with wherever the wind is blowing or where he might see it blowing.
    There's no way he'd know if you're a mislynch or not.

39. ISO #2939

40. ISO #2940

41. ISO #2941

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Jesus fucking christ MM #2790 totally broke my page XD

Also I'm really not a fan of people following Sen on a new Varcron train after we all took the vote off and seemed to tacitly agree this wasn't worth spending the next 48 hours on. We should be using today to look into MM and SJ. Someone should ISO them. SJ in particular:

-vote Superjack

The dude did his dipshit-bait "plays" and has been piggybacking Sen's shit taste in trains ever since. Sen seems to have a thing for voting all the most LHF-ish players in the universe and SJ has been merrily following along.

@deathworlds Suppose you're lunatic and you're receiving fake random feedback related to your role. How exactly is the probability of each possible piece of fake feedback weighted? For example, is there a 50/50 chance that doctor receives fake feedback that he successfully healed someone? Or is it weighted more like 75/25 to reflect the "plausibility" of targetting someone that actually got attacked? Will a fake investigator have an equal probability of returning any role?
    When did we agree this was a bad idea? Like, I'm cool spending the next 48 hours discussing whether or not Varcron is scum. I neither think ISOing Varcron is a good use of time, nor is it a good idea. The guy must have like the second or third or most posts this game and has been posting where basically only context would make his posts make sense. ISOing him is like rereading the thread. Second, he seems to be self-aware that he is scummy. Unlike Banana, who if town, made questionable plays, then backed up their plays and believed it was in town's best interest/because it's fun.

I think the real question to be asked is:
    Were the scummy plays Varcron did scum motivated?

I questioned this in an earlier post. Answer is yes I think. I think both a town and a evil would think about how their post would impact the game. Varcron's careless posts reflect anxiety, and I think this anxiety stems from knowing that he is the scum of the earth, the trash to be thrown away. Compare this to Light's posts— his posts give me no reason to believe he could post more townlike. Light additionally has the two feedback confirmations. Now if those three were all on a team, well, we're screwed anyway.

42. ISO #2942

43. ISO #2943

I don't mind him sheeping me. He has hated you the whole game, plus he's at L-3 now. It'd make sense for him to start your train as an attempt to protect his life + it doesn't scum point for him to do so.
    I put my vote back on banana because.
    1)my other vote was not serious, it was just to sheep with Sen.
    2)banana had just posted that he liked the votes currently if it was end of day. So I changed it.
    3)I didn't realise you voted him I though you was joking due to some sorta of spoiler troll post banana made
    4)banana is my big scum read, I don't have anyone else I can put a serious vote onto until I reread people.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #2944

45. ISO #2945

2)banana had just posted that he liked the votes currently if it was end of day. So I changed it.
    3)I didn't realise you voted him I though you was joking due to some sorta of spoiler troll post banana made
    4)banana is my big scum read, I don't have anyone else I can put a serious vote onto until I reread people.
    lol

46. ISO #2946

47. ISO #2947

I do find it curious why Gry is defending SJ so hard when he said this:

I don't have any objection with the current trains. As I do not have a preference I'll let any of those get lynched. You might want to SHUT UP or unleash my wrath.

48. ISO #2948

I musta missed something.
    Why aren't you on Varcron?
    Thoughts on neko?

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950