S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2159
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

No ones even considering lynching you today. It's always MM here I think because we have one more mislynch available before mylo and with the two of you it's a 50/50 shot, with you both potentially actressed, if we hit wrong today and right tomorrow then we will get a 50/50 which if it continues into the next day means we were correct even if you flip town

It's a weird scenario actually

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

Kira's posts from day 1 match up with the leads he gave today.

Day 1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Its MM And DeathWorlds Id Put My Money On Banana As The Third Just Saiyan.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I Am Comfortable With A MM Lynch And Or A Banana Lynch. That Is All
    And Ill Bet My Life On The Fact That Banana And MM Are Both 100% Grade A Bona Fide Scum..
    Day 2:

(Justice)-[N1-MM&Banana Same Alignment] - [N2-MM&Mag - Not The Same] - [N3-]
    Justice should leave behind a lead on day 1 in case he died that night. Frinckles suggested this in the setup workshop, probably because Nurse can't heal until only one Mafia remains. However, Banana never left behind a lead. @BananaCucho , how do you explain this? Everyone was townreading you except Light, so I thought you or DS would die last night.

Lastly, why else would Light scumread Banana on day 1 when no one else has?

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

Also, Banana pushed Revenant HARD during day 1. Light wanted to lynch Ganelon, Death, or Banana:

I Hope Nobody Dies..
    We Should Have All Skipped The Day Like I Wanted.
    Okay.... Ill Vote My Other Scum Read.. But Only Because U Asked Nicely.

-vote deathworlds
    I Am Comfortable With A MM Lynch And Or A Banana Lynch. That Is All
    I see Banana's push on Revenant as getting an easy lynch on a scummy-acting town. In hindsight, Revenant was at worst unhelpful, which Death mentioned yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    We shouldn't be lynching players that are unhelpful at worse when there's blatantly scummy people to lynch

11. ISO #1461

The only issue I find with Light's read is this:

Marshmallow put Varcron as his top scum read.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    List of Reads

BananaCucho

Theoneceko

Deathworlds
    Ganelon

(null) - Revenant

DS

Renegade

Light_Yagami
    Varcron (one of them is probably town because they don't look SvS, though)

How common is this kind of bussing? I think the scum team is Renegade/Varcron/Banana (more on that later).
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 30th, 2020 at 11:04 PM. Reason: changed "thought" to "think"

12. ISO #1462

That inertia on Revenant's train was crazy bad. For EoD alone, being the countertrain, Varcron deserves this.
    -vote Varcron

And I'm not even including the other weird things about his perspective.

Also, rip Mag =(

Page 24 is thick, whew. Replying to @deathworlds and his reads :

- Why is DS bringing you out of a tunnel on a player who is likely scum (Light) towny? Does that apply only if Light is town, or am I missing something?
    - What do you think about Renegade's confidence level? I agree that the list of reads you linked is weak, but it remains within what I would expect from a brand new player coming from the mod. It contrasts greatly in tone compared to your other link, yes, but also to the very convinced and confident tone he adopted back when he was talking about what I think was Heartbreaker stuff.
    - I don't think I became less active, but that the site became more active in games. Did you often see D1s with over 1k posts before? Also, accusing me of "tailing the town core", aka sheeping, is dirty and fake. Especially since I'm part of the town core... at least, I was yesterday until Banana made the posts I will address next (and you can already guess I find it strange that I'm suddenly scum!)
    - The first post you link from Varcron is just something you disagree with; although I support the read for other reasons (the two other posts being part of that), do you think a simple disagreement on reads is a scumtell? I have a hard time seeing that as valid or right.

Replying to @BananaCucho :

Actress theory is to be considered, but I don't think it should be our main concern atm; let's act as if we still had three scums to lynch.

About the case on me... well, it sucks. I'll take the first posts as examples.
    - Pushing early at someone you find scummy is what townies should do. If you're accusing me of not running in circles without accusing anyone, well damn, I'm guilty lol.
    - Comparing me to Revenant in terms of content/size is just not valid, and I don't think I need to explain why. The post you linked isn't even bad.
    - My reads changing over the course of a very active D1 is not scum indicative. I could even argue that on the contrary, it shows town reevaluation.

About DS, his style could very well be the one of an experienced scum or of an experienced townie; thinking in terms of wagonomics doesn't make someone automatically town.

I'm on the fence between "Banana is a misguided townie" and "Banana is a powerwolf", atm. The case went out of nowhere, he literally finds something to say against me in nearly every post I made while I was part of the Banana Alliance yesterday? Screw that. Off the towncore you go, although I still feel like your D1 was good enough for me to keep you in town leans. Waiting on a reply.

I'll be back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1463

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

How common is this kind of bussing? I thought the scum team is Renegade/Varcron/Banana (more on that later).
    Its Called Bussing Throwing You Off A Target To Hit Another One Later.. And It Adds Up With My Thoughts Of A Banana MM Varcron Team Because Banana Mentions Varcron In His "Night Actions". They Are The Three Scum Banana MM Varcron.. That They Are..

14. ISO #1464

That inertia on Revenant's train was crazy bad. For EoD alone, being the countertrain, Varcron deserves this.
    -vote Varcron

Also, rip Mag =(

- Why is DS bringing you out of a tunnel on a player who is likely scum (Light) towny? Does that apply only if Light is town, or am I missing something?
    - What do you think about Renegade's confidence level? I agree that the list of reads you linked is weak, but it remains within what I would expect from a brand new player coming from the mod. It contrasts greatly in tone compared to your other link, yes, but also to the very convinced and confident tone he adopted back when he was talking about what I think was Heartbreaker stuff.
    - I don't think I became less active, but that the site became more active in games. Did you often see D1s with over 1k posts before? Also, accusing me of "tailing the town core", aka sheeping, is dirty and fake. Especially since I'm part of the town core... at least, I was yesterday until Banana made the posts I will address next (and you can already guess I find it strange that I'm suddenly scum!)
    - The first post you link from Varcron is just something you disagree with; although I support the read for other reasons (the two other posts being part of that), do you think a simple disagreement on reads is a scumtell? I have a hard time seeing that as valid or right.

Actress theory is to be considered, but I don't think it should be our main concern atm; let's act as if we still had three scums to lynch.

- Pushing early at someone you find scummy is what townies should do. If you're accusing me of not running in circles without accusing anyone, well damn, I'm guilty lol.
    - Comparing me to Revenant in terms of content/size is just not valid, and I don't think I need to explain why. The post you linked isn't even bad.
    - My reads changing over the course of a very active D1 is not scum indicative. I could even argue that on the contrary, it shows town reevaluation.

About DS, his style could very well be the one of an experienced scum or of an experienced townie; thinking in terms of wagonomics doesn't make someone automatically town.

I'm on the fence between "Banana is a misguided townie" and "Banana is a powerwolf", atm. The case went out of nowhere, he literally finds something to say against me in nearly every post I made while I was part of the Banana Alliance yesterday? Screw that. Off the towncore you go, although I still feel like your D1 was good enough for me to keep you in town leans. Waiting on a reply.

I'll be back later.
    See What I Mean Busing..

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Well thats a lie. Cause I'm justice.

N0 I checked Vaccum and Galeon and found them to be the same alignment. I checked them since I have recent experience playing with both of them. As I townread Galeon for the entire day I worked hard to draw attention off of Vaccuum when he hit L-2 without being too obvious about how he's tied to one of my strongest town reads.

N1 I checked DW and Mallow and confirmed what I suspected. Their alignments did not match. I believe MM is the scum here, as I explained at the beginning of the day. I checked them because of the "big 3" I figured the scum was probably between these 2, but would look closer at Galeon if they came back same alignment. They did not.

Kira claiming like this makes me think he's actress and looked at me last night. I was surprised I didn't die as nobody scum read me that I could see but I guess they didn't want Nurse to heal me. Now that Nurse is out of the way they could just kill me tonight, but I guess their strategy is to push a mislynch here with a tailored actress and strong arm this game

So the team is Kira, likely MM, and I dont know who is third
    I think Varcron is scum though. You're protecting Varc again, just like you did yesterday by shifting the lynch train from Varcron to Revenant.

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

-vote Varcron

Also, rip Mag =(

I'll be back later.

Why would you vote Varcon and not DW who banana (the person whom your own words say you town read)is saying one of you or DW is scum

18. ISO #1468

Replying to @deathworlds and his reads :

I don't think there's anything to be gained by replying to mechanically confirmed scum, but I'll humor it for now because it's just been that long since we talked, plus there's never anything wrong with trying to explain my own thought processes behind my reads to everybody else.

It's towny because he did it in a way that made me reveal, explain, and think about the rest of my reads to the rest of the town. Yagami was still one of my top scum reads at the time, but I wasn't giving that much thought to anyone else because I was so focused on him, hence the null reads on you and renegade that day.
    I'm not exactly sure of renegade's confidence levels, he doesn't seem to be sure of anything other than his own alignment, which is fine. But I'm unsure how his confidence about any of his other reads would be indicitive of anything, unless he was straight up careless or overconfident to the point of certainty.
    I don't find it strange that you're "suddenly scum" I never at any point had a town read on you, and was pretty openly against having you in the towncore. And from a town!Banana perspective it makes some amount of sense to see if his towncore had a hidden scum in it, especially seeing how his towncore last game had a pocketed scum the entire game.
    I don't think that a disagreement on reads is necessarily a scumtell, but Varcron's post in particular came to me as having a bit of dissonance, Galeon and I (and Banana at the time) have all been buddying up real tight in the beginning of the game, it's strange how he can come up with the conclusion that Ganelon is scum, while Banana and I are town, from us all mimicking eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1469

I'm going to try to make things super clear from my PoV, I recommend everyone else do the same. There are two cases, in both of them, MM is scum, and either Light or Banana are scum.

This is what it looks like from my POV assuming that Banana is justice and is telling the truth.
    deathworlds
    theoneceko
    BananaCucho
    DS.
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall
    renegade
    Varcron
    Green are confirmed town, red are confirmed scum, and white is variable.
    That means the last scum is hiding between
    renegade
    DS.
    theoneceko
    Out of all of these, I trust them probably in order of Ceko, DS. and renegade, but since nothing is confirmed for me there, I'd have to rely on reads and whatever the night kill is tonight.
    It's really hard to guess which of these three it would be, my guess is I would just have to analyze how MM interacted with everyone on the list and see what looked sus.
    Also assuming that MM isn't an actress this timeline also confirms that I am town from everyone's POV

This is what it looks like from my POV assuming that Light_Yagami is justice and is telling the truth.
    deathworlds
    theoneceko
    BananaCucho
    DS.
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall
    renegade
    Varcron
    Same rules as before, green is confirmed town, red is scum, white is variable.
    This is the cursed timeline, because I really want Banana to be town, but it's still an entirely possible timeline that I have to consider. The scum is hiding in the same list, but just slap Varcron onto the end.
    theoneceko
    DS.
    renegade
    Varcron
    For this timeline it's kinda easy to form the scum team, Banana/MM/Varcron just kinda fit well together, considering how the train was behaving, but ofc I'd have to take a closer look at how our two confirmed scums interacted with Varcron, who is just scummy, as opposed to confirmed.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #1470

Oh and please take everything MM says with a grain of salt, he is pretty much confirmed scum at this point
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

Wowowowow, it would seem I have missed quite a lot. Note that my post reflects my thoughts BEFORE reading anything from D2 outside of page 24, 50 posts/page.
    -unvote
    because I must check the mechanical stuff. Also, calm down with your "confirmed scum" lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #1473

(Justice)-[N1-MM&Banana Same Alignment] - [N2-MM&Mag - Not The Same] - [N3-]
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Oh well, that solves it. As for Banana's results, it makes the team Deathworlds - Light - [Renegade / DS / Ceko]. Banana and Varcron are confirmed town. The Deathworlds and Varcron part was rather unexpected, I must admit.

24. ISO #1474

Right Go Fuck Yourself
    No U

I get that you're scum, but that's seriously rude and uncalled for. Death To The False Gods!!!!

25. ISO #1475

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    so if we presume one of these two claims is correct, MM is scum no matter what
    No. Deathworlds being scum is the only possibility (from my point of view). Also, there's no reason for them to be both lying. That would basically be gamethrowing.

26. ISO #1476

Im More Then Willing To Lynch Banana Over MM To Prove It..
    Incoherent. You claim to have host feedback of me being confirmed scum lol.

27. ISO #1477

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I need to think this all through more before I come to a decision. I'm glad we have another day.

I'm not a fan of you somehow throwing me in the poe there while just a bit ago you were praising my town mentality.
    I do think you're town, I just have to consider the possibility that you aren't.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #1478

@BananaCucho Deathworlds is scum, not me. The heartbreaker talk at start really was just a smokescreen to look towny. I didn't really make any case on him before, but I'll start doing that. Don't lynch me

29. ISO #1479

@BananaCucho Deathworlds is scum, not me. The heartbreaker talk at start really was just a smokescreen to look towny. I didn't really make any case on him before, but I'll start doing that. Don't lynch me
    Tsk tsk

I've done a whole lot more than just talk about setup.

I'm goin' to sleep, have fun powerwolfing!
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1480

Oh and I'm leaving my vote on him for the rest of the day so I don't have to worry about it lol
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Tsk tsk

I've done a whole lot more than just talk about setup.

I'm goin' to sleep, have fun powerwolfing!
    Yep, but you talked about players and reads after I called you out on the heartbreaker talk :P

Also, we're just going to scream at eachother because you're confirmed scum in my eyes and you will claim I am confirmed scum in yours, so I'll save us the trouble lol.

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

I will post my reasoning later behind why I think banana cuchi is the true justice and yigama is most likely actress as I have been studying their posts, but I have to get back to work. But here is my current reading:

town:
    varcron
    DW
    banana cuchi
    ninento DS

scum
    Yigama/MM/Onegeko

Why onecoko to complete the scum triumvirate? He still doesn't even think MM is scum as of this post:

How common is this kind of bussing? I think the scum team is Renegade/Varcron/Banana (more on that later).
    It is painfully obvious that MM is scum, and pages upon pages virtually confirming it due to the justice claim venn diagram overlap. Why is he refusing to acknowledge this?

34. ISO #1484

Kira's posts from day 1 match up with the leads he gave today.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Justice should leave behind a lead on day 1 in case he died that night. Frinckles suggested this in the setup workshop, probably because Nurse can't heal until only one Mafia remains. However, Banana never left behind a lead. @BananaCucho , how do you explain this? Everyone was townreading you except Light, so I thought you or DS would die last night.

Lastly, why else would Light scumread Banana on day 1 when no one else has?
    First, people were TPR hunting. Kira himself was justice hunting.

Second, not really my style to leave cryptic messages behind. I made plays based off of what I found (2 players same alignment) and had I died I could be analyzed for that.

I did say during day 1 that I was worried that nobody was scumreading me. I was hoping that someone would analyze my posts and try to point out something scummy to get some heat off of me for a potential night kill. But something that people can meta me on is that I usually am a lot more aggressive at EOD pushing the lynch of who I think should die. I vote parked on Irreverent and pushed that lynch a lot more subtly and hung back a bit more so I wouldnt be in the spotlight as much, and less choice of a target. I guess it worked in a sense but we lost Nurse for it.

Lastly I dont know that Light actually scumread me day 1, I never got that vibe. He just left that 1 cryptic message tying MM and I together. Then he conveniently "checks" the guy that dies, causing this mess.

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

I was gonna do a reread of DW to see if I was wrong, but this game is mechanically solved on day 2 and I dont see the point. If you flip town Ill push for his lynch, and if I'm mislynched whatever, on to the next one

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I think Varcron is a good lynch today. I remember him saying that he’s in favourite of his own lynch... as town you should never, ever be in favour of your lynch, especially in this setup. You’re effectively punching a confirmed town by doing that.
    If anyone can second this or show me where Varc said this, please let me know.

39. ISO #1489

if the apparent choice is me or vacron, then of course I choose vacron, but again, where is this intense scrutiny from dethWorlds and Gamelon on the likes of revenant, who has been flying UNDER THE RADAR, or onececko, who only says UwU???
    If that's all you've to say about me, you need to re-read my posts. I've been contributing and asking questions since day 1.

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

this post came way before some of your more recent contributions, like totally ignoring MM being scum, right?
    I'm reviewing old posts lol. I haven't checked the EOD until now.

I think MM is scum, especially after your post about the Justice venn diagram thingy. However, I'd rather lynch Banana since he's flying under everyone's radar (except mine or Light's). Therefore, I think Banana is least likely to be Actress and appear as a town role if lynched.

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

Have we considered the possibility that Rev was actress? And purposefully acting goofy because they knew they would flip cit if lynched? Rev train steamed ahead for a long while.
    On Rev being actress, I don't think Mafia would be willing to bus a perfect investigative role. Nobody defended Rev, except those who started the lynch train on him lol

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500