Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2159
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Hope Nobody Dies..
    That is the worst possible outcome
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    What happens if it ties @Frinckles
    Usually, it gets RNG'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1154
    Ganelon

Do you really think Revenant would fuck off for all day and vote me, his scum buddy???

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

I Think Its The Best Possible Outcome
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #1159
    Ganelon

You better switch to Varcron, there’s no way I’m voting revenant under these circumstances

10. ISO #1160
    Ganelon

FTR a no lynch is literally garbage.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Hmmmgh..
    -vote Renegade

renegade (1 [L-5]):
    Ganelon, deathworlds, Marshmallow Marshall
    Revenant (3 [L-3]):
    theoneceko, BananaCucho, Varcron
    Ganelon (2 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, Revenant
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    DS.
    deathworlds (1 [L-5]):
    renegade
    Dude, your reasons for flipping are so random. You just said Revenant's reason for townreading you is "weak at best" and I'm pretty sure you just said Renegade is town. Why are Ganelon, Deathworlds, and MM voting the same person AGAIN?? Another questionable lynch train.

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

I find it interesting how both DW and Ganelon switched after I purposely left that sus as hell message a few pages ago

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow Marshall
    Me + Varcron makes no sense, fyi. Varcron makes sense with almost everyone, though. I think that actually makes him a better lynch today.
    -vote Varcron

Also, Revenant at L-1. I don't object that lynch either.
    The three of you changed to me, look at this lovely teaming again

I have 5 minutes to make a case, so I will make one. I have provided a hell of a lot more than Revenant, and I don't like the vibes of these three sheeping eachother.

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Okay.... Ill Vote My Other Scum Read.. But Only Because U Asked Nicely.

-vote deathworlds
    Bro

fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1174

If I am dead tomorrow please look back at this end of day and the shit that I am pointing out because this is a really weird end of day wagon move and it screams suss to me
    Seems 2 Me Is Scum Is Pulling All The Strings And Most Of The Town Is Along For The Ride.

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176
    Ganelon

I want to know who everyone is to Ching tomorrow
    if Varcron is scum I’ll go for Renegade first
    if Varcron is town I’ll go for revenant
    if Revenant is town I will vote Varcron
    if Revenant is scum? I don’t know, MM?

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I find it interesting how both DW and Ganelon switched after I purposely left that sus as hell message a few pages ago

I have 5 minutes to make a case, so I will make one. I have provided a hell of a lot more than Revenant, and I don't like the vibes of these three sheeping eachother.
    Ninja that's called a towncore
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

So MM is in your town core now?
    Not my town-core but everyone else's apparently, I'm the only one iffy of his allignment right now it seems in the banana alliance
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #1183

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    So we're lynching Varcron today? Right after he left when the train on Rev was at L-1?

I can't see how scum!ganelon would make that suggestion, unless Varcron was town, which I don't believe to be the case.
    What a coincidence that you said this right after Ganelon said

[QUOTE=Ganelon]
    -vote Varcron

You've fully scum painted yourself in my eyes, hell, I don't even think Revenant is that scummy anymore compared to you.

[vote]deathworlds]/vote]

You've sheeped him too many times, it's getting old now.

34. ISO #1184
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

You are so full of shit it hurts, that post was totally expected form you don’t lie

35. ISO #1185

[QUOTE=Varcron;856881]What a coincidence that you said this right after Ganelon said

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    -vote Varcron

You've fully scum painted yourself in my eyes, hell, I don't even think Revenant is that scummy anymore compared to you.

[vote]deathworlds]/vote]

-unvote
    I borked that

36. ISO #1186

[QUOTE=Varcron;856881]What a coincidence that you said this right after Ganelon said

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    -vote Varcron

[vote]deathworlds]/vote]

I SHEEP GALEON BECAUSE I AM CONFIDENT HE IS TOWN AND I HAVE EXPLAINED WHY IM CONFIDENT IN HIM

BRO
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188
    Ganelon

Fuck you all

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

So last night when Reverant flipped I decided that it was time to reevaluate my reads, especially on my null/scum reads.

Here were my reads, in order of town to scum right before EoD
    Deathworlds
    Ganelon
    theoneceko
    BananaCucho

DS.
    renegade
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Revenant
    Light_Yagami
    Varcron

I'll briefly go over why I thought who went where, but that much could be deduced by rereading my posts.

Ganelon: This guy has been my top town read since almost the beginning of the day, he's been saying the exact same things I've been thinking for the majority of the day, with only a little of dissonance at EoD. Scum are forced to lie and change their thought processes to win and to appear to scum hunt, but this guy has been appearing to think the same way I do. I am willing to bet my life this guy is town. If he's not I will throw myself into a ravine.
    theoneceko: Screams noob town that's new to FM, proposes a few good thoughts here and there, and responds well when prodded for information.
    BananaCucho: When Banana interacts with me, I've always been able to pick apart what he says when he's scum. Not only that but he's also been saying the same things that Ganelon does, the only thing that could have me concerned is that he knows my meta better than I know his, He could be pocketing me, but I'm doubtful.
    DS.: DS brought me out of that light tunnel tbh, and has been consistently poking me for information, has been seeming to scumhunt, a decent town read, but I don't trust them as much as I do the towncore.
    renegade: I've seen almost nothing out of this guy, my guy tells me to not focus on my nulls when I have convincing scum-reads, but during the day I just didn't get anything out of anything they posted.
    Marshmallow Marshall: MM was my most borderline read out of anyone, something about him just threw me off the entire day, it's entirely possible it's just because I'm used to a different MM from a different time, but once again my null read on him probably comes from my focus on varcron and Light, which took up the majority of the day for me.
    Revenant: I didn't like revenant, he didn't appear to scum hunt, and had a super weak reason for townreading me, saying that it's because that I "work hard" or something, which is NAI. Well hindsight is 20/20, guess he was just another noob town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Light_Yagami: Ugh, first the skip vote, then the TPR hunting, then the lack of scum hunting, then the supposed TPR claim, then scum reading Ganelon. It's been -1 over and over with this guy for me.
    Varcron: I, really, really, really didn't like that chainsaw defense of Light, it rubbed off on me in the most violent way. After that, my interactions with him made it seem like he was blatantly trying to scumpaint me.

After the flip of Rev I reread the day, and ISO'd people and here's my updated list before seeing whoever flipped today.

Deathworlds
    Ganelon
    theoneceko
    BananaCucho

DS.
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall
    renegade
    Varcron

My reads on the towncore are mostly unchanged, but mostly I focused on my scum/null reads, which I really needed to reevaluate.
    Light_Yagami: After re-reading Light, again, I don't really know what to think about him anymore, brain tells me that he's a shitty town, heart tells me that he's a shitty scum, either way this is some serious fancy play syndrome that needs to stop.
    Marshmallow Marshall: I am really hesitant to read MM as town, he just doesn't seem to be as active in thread as I remember him to be. I want to interact with MM some more before deciding anything else, I'm not a huge fan of him tailing the towncore which (with the exception of MM) seems to be flawless to me.
    renegade: After actually reading renegade and paying attention to him, in specific I came across this post of his first read list, which is, uhm, weak? nothing about it is alignment indicative, and from reading it, it doesn't seem like he's paying attention until this post, which seems like a massive tonal shift to me, coincidentally, it's just after I put him to L-3. I think it's also worth noting that 1/4th of his posts during the entire day comes from EoD.
    Varcron: As before, I am not a huge fan of the defense of Light, but after reading this, this, and this, varcron is my biggest scum read.
    For the first post I just don't agree with it on a fundamental level, Banana, Ganelon, and I have been thinking the same thing nearly the whole damn game, I'm convinced that Ganelon and I are town, and Banana is sounding a lot like Ganelon, I have a hard time accepting a universe where we aren't all town.
    The 2nd post is just some evidence of him scumpainting me lmao.
    The third is most telling. For someone who was so vocal about trying to avoid mislynches, he makes a post that makes it sound like his vote on the train is a policy lynch.
    I really want to see Varcron flip today.
    -vote Varcron
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1194

FUCK GANELON NO
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #1195

Don't leave me
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

DW Im gonna read your post, but I wanted to post what I put together as well

===

So my mind's already going crazy after that flip. Something that we should keep in mind is that Irreverent may be actress. I think that's less likely the case - probability wise alone he's probably citizen. But that trolly shit? There could be something fishy going on there. Just something to keep in mind.

A lot of people were expressing doubts about mallow, so I went and reread him today while waiting for this game to start. This is what I've got. Because the thread was closed I couldn't quote things, so I posted a link to each post that I analyzed. Good luck reading this lol:

Spoiler : Mallow :
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46464-S-FM-Third-Line-Butterfly?p=855741&viewfull=1#post855741

So this is where Mallow first calls out Vaccuum. Pretty early, and over pretty nothing. I think this may be mallow taking advantage of Vaccuum's naturally scummy demeanor and is trying to poison the town against him as early as post 70

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post855786

With this vote, mallow shows an early eagerness of going after not just 1, but 2 low hanging fruit very early in the game (general scummy vibe Vaccuum and shitposter extraordinaire in Irreverent). But if we take into account the theory of Irreverent being actress, this actually is townpoints mallow, because I would think that his stance would be to defend a actress citizen flip for town cred rather than call it out early.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post855808

This is quite a mouthful of words just to say "I'm reaction testing" or "I'm generating discussion", which is kinda funny given his earlier post of calling out Irreverent for "taking up a lot of posts to say nothing". Might be an overcompensation of trying to get me to buy into him calling out the "scum slip"

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post855811

I only copied this to compare to his evolving reads - at this point DW is in the "null zone" and Galeon is "lacking content", so its interesting how these 3 become the "big 3" that vote together almost the entire day

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856204

This post reeks on a reread. "I like deathworlds. Their probably Town.
    They seem to be doing all the real work here." is enough to satisfy that type of reaction test? Seems like a really odd way to satisfy an itch for contribution

Actually on second thought if Irreverent was actress this would make 100% sense from a scum mallow who probed him and let off the gas extremely easily

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856278

Mallow has fallen back from Irreverent to go after his first low hanging fruit target, Vaccuum

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856279

The votes are feeling lazy at this point, voting a player for voting skip is pretty lazy reasoning. If this isn't scum mallow this could be a very lazy town that just doesn't feel energy to play this game

I needed to go back and look at Vaccuum's "whiteknighting here", this is what I found:

Spoiler : Vaccuum whiteknighting kira :

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856058

This is where it begins, where Vaccuum calls out Galeon for pushing Kira, and this is something I reviewed day 1 and found the MM v Vaccuum "You said Kira was a powerful asset" to be more townsided towards MM. Now, looking at it again, I just see a hesitant player in Vaccuum trying to justify his meta read not necessarily to get off the hook of having to explain, but just using poor wording that bites him in the ass later

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856165

Meta argument for kira being town

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856170

Interestingly enough, Vaccuum here wants to see DW's arguments against kira and is open to the possibility of his meta read being wrong

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856171

Again interestingly enough, Vaccuum concedes that Kira would be a "fair" lynch, acknowledging Kira's scumminess

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856174

The "too scum to be scum" argument - Vaccuum acknowledges that Kira is being scummy, but reads that as his town meta
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856274

Vaccuum has been voted twice now, once as "meh", the other as "I'd like to hear more from Vaccum":

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856290

In this one Vaccuum is questioning DW's read on Kira, and not so much defending Kira himself

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856292

Again Vaccuum is questioning DW's logic, which is absolutely valid. This isn't whiteknighting

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856296

Not whiteknighting

That's it. I don't read any of that as Vaccuum whiteknighting Kira at all. Vaccuum is trying to justify his meta read on Kira and has to explain himself over and over as the questions about it come flying in

But, as mentioned in the review of Vaccuum's whiteknighting, this is the one post that gives me pause

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856355

It could very well be that mallow is town and Vaccuum is scum and mallow is calling out something obvious here. It could be very well that both are town, MM is calling out a fail in logic and Vaccuum just misspoke and is now stuck. Or it could be that mallow is scum and is taking advantage of 1) Vaccuum misspeaking, and 2) the fact that, as vaccuum stated he is more trusted/believed than vaccuum, and is using that advantage to push something small and make it bigger than it actually is. I'm starting to think its the latter

The last part of the post is concerning though - mallow has been going after vaccuum for whiteknighting kira, though mallow may be whiteknighting kira himself here for stating that the interaction is TvS, naming kira town and vaccum scum for no apparent reason.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856346

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856361

These two posts do give me town vibes from mallow. He's questioning Renae, a player that has mostly flown under the radar from my point of view

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856365

I don't like the last part of this post as I feel like Vaccuum actually has engaged with his accusers well at every question that was thrown his way, very similar to how it did it as Krabs last game.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856433

In looking through his posts I still haven't seen where the logic of Kira v Vaccuum can't be SvS, where it has to be TvS

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856438

This makes more sense to me now after looking through his posts. With people like Renae the interaction feels genuine, and right, like mallow is scumhunting. With people like Vaccuum its like mallow is a different person. With a sneaky agenda. Town points for Galeon for pointing this out when he did

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856655

This is after the votes have been pulled off of Vaccuum and votes had started piling on Irreverent. If a) mallow is scum, and 2) Irreverent is citizen and not actress, mallow could be whiteknighting here by putting votes somewhere else in hopes that it looks good for him after irreverent flips green. If irreverent is actress its even worse, he could get that cred for putting votes on Renae in hopes that actress is spared, but if actress lives he still gets those points for putting up a counter train to the green flip

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856745

He says this as DS puts mallows name up for consideration to switch to for a lynch. Yet its easy to interpret his vote on Renae as trying to save Irreverent. Mallow calls out a lot of things as scummy that he does himself. Though I guess he did that as pretzelcuatoal last game too.... sigh

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856770

This feels so hard that he's trying to stop this irreverent lynch from happening. Perhaps because irreverent is actress, or also perhaps because maybe, just maybe, they (mafia) got a citizen read from actress on Irreverent? And he's pushing for a last minute TPR reveal from someone else, trying to direct votes away from a citizen? Or maybe my speculation is just full of confirmation bias here.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post856847

Mallow had no problem with the "inertia" that quickly led to a vaccuum L-2 halfway through the day

======

td;dr I think mallow is scum. I'm not in love with the read firstly because I've (eventually) scumread mallow each of the last 2 games I've played with him, and he was town both times. But last time I had a strong town read on him for the majority of the game and didn't go ham on him until after he accused me of being "too town to be town" lol, so I feel like my scum read on him this time is more legit.

Also, I didn't mention it in the post summary above, but while rereading EOD I'm getting super strong down vibes from DS. DS thinks the way a town should think in terms of who may be trying to save who from a lynch, why counter trains are forming and such. A lot was happening really fast but out of everyone, their thoughts felt the most genuine in terms of what was happening.

I feel like the core "big 3" of Galeon, DW, and Mallow has at least 1 scum in it, and that scum is mallow

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

I honestly just feel alone now, because Ganelon was like a brother from another mother in terms of how we thought.
    fucketh me in the ass