User Tag List

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Disagree. I asked Host some questions about the role card and got very vague answers. This changed my entire perspective

Tel me why.
    Also just cause you didn’t read him as deep as I have doesn’t mean anything.
    Also I’m curious why you didn’t ask me why he is my lock town today.
    Also, Citizens are straight up Citizens, I believe. So if you have a hard time understanding what you are, you're probably not Citizen.

... Maybe because he threw a bullshit accusation on my obvious parallel with Werewolf Ball, saying it was a code to claim scum, and that I only reacted by calling bullshit, which it is?

Doesn't mean you shouldn't explain at least a bit...
    What do you think my post meant lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, Citizens are straight up Citizens, I believe. So if you have a hard time understanding what you are, you're probably not Citizen.

... Maybe because he threw a bullshit accusation on my obvious parallel with Werewolf Ball, saying it was a code to claim scum, and that I only reacted by calling bullshit, which it is?

You have no quantifiable way of proving that a citizens rolecard is a straightforward citizen rolecard unless you are hardclaiming. I thought the similar of my card before I asked additional questions.

Ok. Thanks.

You didn’t ask. That’s the point. A lack of saying something is just as significant as actually saying something

10. ISO #110

im trying to figure out what this post means...

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Ur wrong.
    Wizards aren't straight in this game

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You seem to be familiar with scum tactic, young Yagami......
    Lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #120

I'm whatever you need me to be bb.
    Distorted is not tunneling Damus Scum read lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Ur wrong.
    Wizards aren't straight in this game
    GAY = TOWN

:P

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

I am going to blindly sheep Yagami.

What about you explain why?
    And what about no lol

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

GAY = TOWN

:P
    Gay = Happy. Any other reads on it I need a new town. lol Looking for Strait Town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You have no quantifiable way of proving that a citizens rolecard is a straightforward citizen rolecard unless you are hardclaiming. I thought the similar of my card before I asked additional questions.

Ok. Thanks.

You didn’t ask. That’s the point. A lack of saying something is just as significant as actually saying something
    Omg, stop playing on semantics you scumbag. It's not pro-town, especially not in a hidden setup.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

hence why i do not trust me judgement and i will blindly follow your vote without any question on anyone that you feel should be lynched.
    Dude Because I DONT Even Know What My Roles Point Is At This Junction.. I Dont Trust My Judgement ATM.. But.. I Appreciate Ur Support In My Deductive Reasoning Skills..

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dude Because I DONT Even Know What My Roles Point Is At This Junction.. I Dont Trust My Judgement ATM.. But.. I Appreciate Ur Support In My Deductive Reasoning Skills..
    If you do not understand your role, then I take it you do not understand your alignment. so by default, I would assume you would be scum hunting - thus that would mean your reads are more pure due to knowing nothing of what you are supposed to do. You have no influence from anyone. so i shall follow you blindly into that and see what happens.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

oh nice, so not only have I mastered HTML this week, but now I have mastered french?

so this post in french is:

ohr nicer, sor notr onlyr haver Ir masteredr HTMLr thisr weekr, butr nowr Ir haver masteredr frenchr?
    I think im starting to undertand this foreign language thing

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

scummy syntax. MM is scum.
    No u
    its a hidden setup, whats wrong wiht a hidden player? xD
    ...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    I have the suspicion he wouldn't accept an invite from me
    Maybe if you force him with magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It is pro town and exposes you pretty well tho
    Exposes me well? What does it expose though....

Spoiler : the answer :
    this:

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

I think im starting to undertand this foreign language thing
    .................................................. ............

There's a thing about your trust on Light, though. Have you heard of something called... LYING?

50. ISO #150

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.