User Tag List

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Because Light died?
    Also yes, it could. But you said it yourself (I am essentially a cit with an exe-esque win con slapped on top of my normal citizen win con)

I never stopped being town. I will never stop being town.

Get me?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    The remaining players all need more people to die obviously. No one has eliminated all their opposition
    Well, we got that far.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #2054

-vote blinkskater

Gonna slap here and go to sleep.

I don't see AIVION realistically being scum being that he hammered yesterday and the hammer is almost never scum. I've also played a few games with Brendan and although I don't have a solid read on him I will state this doesn't fit his scum meta, but this is not something that should be used as a way to sway your opinion either way as it's been forever since I've played with him.

However, I do not see blink being a pro-town neutral at this point in time based on how present he has been in the discussion, and I do not feel that a survivor-esque role would play so prominently regardless of who is piloting it. I know it's silly to scumread someone for scumhunting but I genuinely don't follow the logic here. There's something more to be discovered here, and I encourage everyone to join me here, because the numbers don't add up.

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You're thinking like I'm an actual Executioner from the mod..

I'm town (cleared as such from Karen) but I need to BE ALIVE WHEN KAREN DIES. IF I WAS DEAD WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE I WOULD NEVER WIN.

Now that SHE'S DEAD, my final and ACTUAL win con, which is the town's win con, has been activated. (Which obviously hasn't been achieved yet)

The only explanation I can think of is that Karen had some sort of different kinda win con herself, but never divulged it. But It has no correlation to me as to why it's at 0% now.

Anyone have other opinions as to why it's at 0%? This is all I really have thought of on the matter as it's quite late and I have other things to attend to atm before bed.
    Light might have just had to survive? Or some other hidden objective, but I’m assuming it was achieved at the start like the other percentages we’ve seen so far. Idk lol
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

6. ISO #2056

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote blinkskater

I don't see AIVION realistically being scum being that he hammered yesterday and the hammer is almost never scum. I've also played a few games with Brendan and although I don't have a solid read on him I will state this doesn't fit his scum meta, but this is not something that should be used as a way to sway your opinion either way as it's been forever since I've played with him.

However, I do not see blink being a pro-town neutral at this point in time based on how present he has been in the discussion, and I do not feel that a survivor-esque role would play so prominently regardless of who is piloting it. I know it's silly to scumread someone for scumhunting but I genuinely don't follow the logic here. There's something more to be discovered here, and I encourage everyone to join me here, because the numbers don't add up.
    I'm definitely for a blink lynch but I won't place my vote yet, no turbo again.

Also guys, I was attacked and healed last night. We still have 2 KPN so think about who that could be. Especially who Mag's associate(s) could be.

I'll tell you who I won't lynch today: AIVION, yzb25, and more reluctant to vote SB16 but not as convinced as the other two. Everyone else is fair game in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

Also guys, I was attacked and healed last night. We still have 2 KPN so think about who that could be. Especially who Mag's associate(s) could be.

I'll tell you who I won't lynch today: AIVION, yzb25, and more reluctant to vote SB16 but not as convinced as the other two. Everyone else is fair game in my book.
    What’s the reasoning behind yz? I’m sleep
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #2058

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    What’s the reasoning behind yz? I’m sleep
    I have very strong reasons to believe that he is town and one of them is something I've already mentioned: He was one of the first people to pretty much confirm having the same kind of win con as I do. There is more reasons though which makes yzb town for me and I cannot go into all of the details. I ask you to trust me on this.
    ah fuck.

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote blinkskater

Your logic is so wrong it's funny xD

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    As in that's the reason he's voting me. My posts are a little underwhelming right now cuz I don't have PC access
    Ah, now I see.
    ah fuck.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I think you have another part to your wincon Noc you just are not sayin shit.
    Nah mate, I have been upfront with every detail of my role card so far. You on the other hand still seem to hide plenty.

My feeling is that you were buddy-buddy with Mag for most of the game which is why I don't want to let you live. Your play hasn't seemed overly pro-town to me. And you openly claimed non-town. Simple reasons for me to want to lynch you. If you're not a scum buddy of Mag then at the very least you're someone that has to die for us to win.

The only thing I'm left wondering is when your FPS is going to end for this game.
    ah fuck.

19. ISO #2069

@Slaol
    I need you to be more open about details concerning you. We're nearing end of game stages and I need to see if you're town or if you're someone I should focus on lynching.
    ah fuck.

20. ISO #2070

Nah mate, I have been upfront with every detail of my role card so far. You on the other hand still seem to hide plenty.

My feeling is that you were buddy-buddy with Mag for most of the game which is why I don't want to let you live. Your play hasn't seemed overly pro-town to me. And you openly claimed non-town. Simple reasons for me to want to lynch you. If you're not a scum buddy of Mag then at the very least you're someone that has to die for us to win.

The only thing I'm left wondering is when your FPS is going to end for this game.
    Lol it's not going to end until you see my flip. I am completely honest in saying I am a Jester / Survivor. I'm not scum. If you Lynch me right now it hurts towns chances at achieving their overall win con. What don't you get about this, there are likley 2 other scum you are giving a free pass to because you want to dick around lynching a neutral

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

You have been defending yzb25 he has been acting scumy acting like mags scummate. He has not given anything at all for us to trust him. You did not want mag lucked d1. And you not convinced about me yet I am the one who pushed for mag to be lynched. The scum has been working as a team to lych me since d1 Mag and yzb25 so yes I believe now Kenny was right you are not pro town. Like my role card has said and Kenny’s the scum owns everything even you. I believe you lose if the scum is lynched. With you defending YZB25 and mag since d1 you only voted mag because you thought he would not be lynched as you just stated.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #2073

You have been defending yzb25 he has been acting scumy acting like mags scummate. He has not given anything at all for us to trust him. You did not want mag lucked d1. And you not convinced about me yet I am the one who pushed for mag to be lynched. The scum has been working as a team to lych me since d1 Mag and yzb25 so yes I believe now Kenny was right you are not pro town. Like my role card has said and Kenny’s the scum owns everything even you. I believe you lose if the scum is lynched. With you defending YZB25 and mag since d1 you only voted mag because you thought he would not be lynched as you just stated.
    Plus you just said made it sound like you where not happy with d2 lych when we lynched a scum.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #2074

Lol it's not going to end until you see my flip. I am completely honest in saying I am a Jester / Survivor. I'm not scum. If you Lynch me right now it hurts towns chances at achieving their overall win con. What don't you get about this, there are likley 2 other scum you are giving a free pass to because you want to dick around lynching a neutral
    I don’t think mayors win con is town win

25. ISO #2075

I believe last scum is yzb25 and our own mayor. They have seem to buddy buys with Mag since d1 that is just my read and my reads have been spot on even Kenny read them re read Kenny’s lw confirmed town.

26. ISO #2076

That's so dumb, I was pretty much one of the earliest people on Mag D2 and even D1 I said my top lynch was Mag. Reread that before spouting off dumb shit like these posts again.
    ah fuck.

27. ISO #2077

I don’t think mayors win con is town win
    I can deffinitly see this being a possibility, i only legitimatley trust you and Aivion to be town because you guys were basically confirmed by other green flips. My vote will be with you guys most likley because I do believe YZB to be flipping red.

28. ISO #2078

I know i have to go. But right NOW is not the fucki g time because you need a red flip here... Not a pick one.
    Your whole claim doesn't line up with how you're playing.
    ah fuck.

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

I legitimately think that Mike's win con goes against the town win con simply because he keeps pushing some paranoid angle about me. From a town POV I have acted completely legitimately this whole game and I wish some people with brains would come online again so it'll feel less as if I were talking against brick walls.

yzb is as much confirmed town as can be and this is as much as I'm willing to say for now. Take it or leave it. I know that yzb's posts are suspicious especially at the end of D2 but because I know shit I can disregard those suspicions. And it has nothing to do with what's in my role card or win con.
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #2082

Idk man be kind of has a point.
    He doesn't have a point when he completely misconstrues how the whole game went to make that point.
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #2083

He doesn't have a point when he completely misconstrues how the whole game went to make that point.
    Spoken like scum caught

[vote]NoctiZ[\vote]

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

And Notc you say I am not town win con but I have I proven over and over I am pro town I am the one who pushed Mag lych and you even admit you are not happy about it

39. ISO #2089

-vote NoctiZ
    You better take your vote off our mayor NOW or you may find yourself at the end of a noose.

I have very strong reasons to believe that he is town and one of them is something I've already mentioned: He was one of the first people to pretty much confirm having the same kind of win con as I do. There is more reasons though which makes yzb town for me and I cannot go into all of the details. I ask you to trust me on this.
    Hmmm, I think it's time I did an ISO on Yzb, because I can't see it myself sir... I've felt nothing from yzb's slot and I found his reluctance to vote and or lynch Mag from Day 1 was a bit scummy and felt like Scum!Yzb straight out of last game (which I hosted so I got to view it with knowing he was scum the whole time)

I actually encourage you to go deeper into your town read on him too, but I should be able to finish my ISO on Yzb by sometime tonight... not today because my lover and I have a lot of plans together ^_^

With that, I shall be on and off very little today. Will check by in but I feel like I can believe that Blink is AT LEAST Neutral, so we may not find mafia in that slot.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

40. ISO #2090

I also want @Brendan to fully explain his reads and why he feels that way.

Same towards @Slaol , but I'd rather want more info in general from you sir! : P

Alright i'm off, have fun boys ^_^

41. ISO #2091

And i do have legitimate reasons to believe Noctiz is a Judge/neutral Evil type role.
    This is why also Kenny suspected him plus he is defending scum

42. ISO #2092

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Day Two

Two people were found dead this morning. Both were murdered.
    Marshmallow Marshall's role was Marco Balotelli.
    Kenny's role was Kristopher Harris.

Kenny left a last will:
    Spoiler : Kenny's Last Will :
    FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris here. With K. My rolecard clearly states that Mike is Giovanni Rizzo and part of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program. He is therefore confirmed town with my flip, meaning you should never even consider lynching him from now on. Mike is now above the mayor.
    My task for seven years has been to bring down the Marchesi crime family. They are the true mafia faction in this game. Do not trust anyone who doesn't want them dead for his wincon. Marchesi is the name of the mafia family here.
    As for today's lynch...
    Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb have been acting incredibly scummy there. Especially noctiz can not be trusted.
    Apart from that I can actually imagine the mafia to also be hiding between Brendan, MM and Mag. Don't think anyone else could be mafia. I'd keep my eye on them.

And again
    Mike is confirmed town now. You can treat me as a dead mason with his mason buddy in his last will. Mike is confirmed.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Brendan
    @NoctiZ
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Magoroth
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)

20% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

With 10 Players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day ends in 48 hours, at 8:00 PM EST, November 11.

Don’t forget Kenny’s lw

FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris here. With K. My rolecard clearly states that Mike is Giovanni Rizzo and part of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program. He is therefore confirmed town with my flip, meaning you should never even consider lynching him from now on. Mike is now above the mayor.
    My task for seven years has been to bring down the Marchesi crime family. They are the true mafia faction in this game. Do not trust anyone who doesn't want them dead for his wincon. Marchesi is the name of the mafia family here.
    As for today's lynch...
    Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb have been acting incredibly scummy there. Especially noctiz can not be trusted.
    Apart from that I can actually imagine the mafia to also be hiding between Brendan, MM and Mag. Don't think anyone else could be mafia. I'd keep my eye on them.

And again
    Mike is confirmed town now. You can treat me as a dead mason with his mason buddy in his last will. Mike is confirmed.

43. ISO #2093

Noctiz i have been as open about details as is recommended. I have no valuable information left to say at this time. The reality of my place in this game is that im here to be useless and vague. Claiming more may actually defeat the purpose of my uselessness, if that makes any sense. If youre truly dissatisfied with that i can make my full claim but youd prefer i not.

Id also think You of all people would be able to read me and know whats up.

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

I believe last scum is yzb25 and our own mayor. They have seem to buddy buys with Mag since d1 that is just my read and my reads have been spot on even Kenny read them re read Kenny’s lw confirmed town.
    Mayor was early on the mag train. What gives you this impression?

49. ISO #2099

*sigh*

Yes, I didn't want you to kill Magoroth so early yesterday. The game had been dead for most of the first 24 hours but was finally starting to come back to life. There was still lots of discussion to be had.

In general, early hammers are dumb and only prevent more information from coming to light. If you believe more discussion increases the chance of a scum win, then you should never post in the first place.

I am not to blame for being put in a position where I was discouraging people from voting a likely scum. You are to blame for being so bloodthirsty. My play was not scummy at all.

Now, with that said:

@AIVION
    @Slaol
    @NoctiZ
    @blinkskater
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Brendan

Have you read the case on Mike I made on page 98 (#1923-#1945 approx.)? What did you think about it? Did you think it was reasonable? Unreasonable?

If you're serious about considering me as a lynch candidate, then go read my points and discuss them with me. It'll help you develop your read on me, anyway.

50. ISO #2100

And Notc you say I am not town win con but I have I proven over and over I am pro town I am the one who pushed Mag lych and you even admit you are not happy about it
    I never admitted something like that and i never would because I'm glad I ended up being right about Magoroth so I don't see what you are basing that claim on.

Slaol, we haven't played games in ages so fuck if I know if you're scum or not. But I do think that you wouldn't be so obviously useless if you actually were scum and you'd be putting in more effort so that's all I can base my current read on.

Regarding the yzb read.. Hey yzb, do you want me to reveal info about you? It'd likely put this matter to rest for now but it would also carry consequences with it.

For the lynch, realistically I'd choose from blink, Brendan, SB16 or Mike (That one simply because of the purple colour business and the reason that if win cons don't align it's likely that all of town is opposed to Mike's win con).
    ah fuck.