S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

So for now, some of you suspect @Veri for voting @PowersThatBe while the others go with @Mesk514 for her acting scumy.

While I definitely think voting someone because that someone voted you is a lame defense, i'll need a bit more to really read @Veri as a scum.

As for @Mesk514 , his use of WIFOM is obvious, she may be playing that D1 exactly as you would play it in the mod, but that's not something to do here.

So, @Mesk514 , could you tell us your thoughts about everyone in here please ? That could be a way to look less suspicious.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

@Panda how does scum reading the inactives not town? It's not like I have been trying to get any of them lynched, I just want them to participate more and give us their opinions on who might be evil and who not - telling them that they are probably town won't motivate them to post. I'm just trying to get them to talk.
    @PowersThatBe
    I also thought that one post was directed at me. Since you cleared that up now, ofc my argument #3 is invalid, I still don't trust you though.

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @Sino not voting b/c voted for me. Voted b/c I scum read her RQS answers, and her subsequent defense/posts has only furthered my scum read of her.
    That doesnt seem like the real reason to me. We talked a lot and I defended myself because he has been so aggressive towards me (and some others) but he didn't vote me - in fact he chose to vote Renata instead who was afk at that time and couldn't defend herself.
    As soon as I announced that I'll be going to bed and therefor be afk for a while, he changed his vote to me (he said himself it didn't have to to anything with me voting him and I already accused him of being scum before that).
    Seems to me like @PowersThatBe isn't really out to get answers but just wants to lynch someone - why else would you only go for people who won't defend themselves? Same goes with his vote on Mesk, even though he was there it was obvious that he wasn't gonna defend himself given his behaviour this game.
    Also the way he tries to mark me as scum is very fishy - accusing me of cheating? Saying I might have fixed my post because something "slipped out" that would have revealed that I'm evil? He isn't new to this forum and I'm sure he knows that you can check what exactly got edited - him blaming me because of that does NOT seem like something a townie would do. More like a desperate attempt to convince others that they shouldn't focus on him but on me instead.
    He also has been defended by a lot of other players - especially Goatse imo- and my experience with the mod tells me that trying to vote scum or get people to question them is much harder than it is with town.

I'll take my vote back for now since I am well aware of the fact that if @PowersThatBe is town, we will lose a very active player if he actually gets lynched. I still think you shouldn't trust him so easily only because he posts a lot.
    -unvote

So who else should get lynched today?

I think @thedougler is highly suspicious. After not posting anything the whole day, he suddenly voted without a real explanation. Also his statement that lynching PTB can't do anything but hurt town seems weird to me - how does he know that? That would only be true if he knew that PTB is town for sure, and thedougler can only know that if he's mafia himself. It would also help him because with that vote, he gained the trust of PTB who is the most outspoken player easily. Either that, or the two of them are working together - either way, doesn't seem like something town would do.
    @GoatseOntheCupboard could also be scum imo - even though I town read him first, I'm not so sure anymore. It's definitely not enough for a vote, just enough to keep an eye on him.
    @Mesk514 would be the one to get my vote atm. It's hard to tell if he is just acting scummy to make us think he's town or if he really is town and just likes to troll. I'd say he's scum for now, but not sure. No matter what, he is not really trying to help figure out who's evil so I feel like he wouldn't be a big loss even if we mislynch. I will not vote him right now though because I don't want some scum to be able to hammer him and I also wanna give him the chance to start contributing more to the game.
    @Sino , @Renata , @Unknown1234 and @Panda are more likely town than scum for me right now, even though I think we should pay close attention to Panda since she seems to be a little more experienced and would probably find it easy to deceive all of us.

Now that was one long post.. I'll be afk for a bit now, but will be back in time to vote. Might also explain a little more later why I townread Sino, Renata, Unknown1234 and Panda.

6. ISO #256

I actually wasn't that aggressive towards you until you aggressively defended yourself.

I voted people based on my reads of them. I wanted more from Mesk. So I voted him for information, Renata coming back and having votes on her would force her to talk. You coming back and having votes/attention on you forces you to talk more.

All I'll say is this, if we go back through it. You've made some comments towards @Sino , and some toward @Renata and @Panda but ultimately you're trying to say they're good.

The only person here that you've never questioned or said anything negative about is @Unknown1234

Also the way you go about your defense is to try and put the attention on others. "goatse defended ptb" etc while trying to keep all of the focus on me. You only unvoted me because the attention is now on you.

Tbh, I think @Veri and Unknown are in CAHOOTS.

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Veri View Post
    @Panda
    @Mesk514 would be the one to get my vote atm. It's hard to tell if he is just acting scummy to make us think he's town or if he really is town and just likes to troll. I'd say he's scum for now, but not sure. No matter what, he is not really trying to help figure out who's evil so I feel like he wouldn't be a big loss even if we mislynch. I will not vote him right now though because I don't want some scum to be able to hammer him and I also wanna give him the chance to start contributing more to the game.

SHE***** I AM A GIRL

My intentions aren't even to troll, I'm sorry if any of you think that I'm trying to "derail the conversation" or "fly under the radar" but thats not even close to the case. Day 1 I am not going to be the one to find the scum, sorry! It may happen but it's not coming from me. While some argue that lynching Day 1 is very pro-town even if there's a mislynch I would rather just not be a part of it. Why? because I can admit that I probably do not have the "forum mafia" skill set to read through everything with a fine tooth comb and realize that someones lying out of there ass.

But I do know I am a fairly good player on the mod, and the things I do, and the things I say may always sound scummy but like @Renata said, Hey at least I got truth on my side.

The real people who look scummy to me are the people that say, hey.... Mesk sounds scummy but I'm hesitant cause blahblahblah, and those people are @Veri & @Unknown1234

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

I actually wasn't that aggressive towards you until you aggressively defended yourself.

I voted people based on my reads of them. I wanted more from Mesk. So I voted him for information, Renata coming back and having votes on her would force her to talk. You coming back and having votes/attention on you forces you to talk more.

All I'll say is this, if we go back through it. You've made some comments towards @Sino , and some toward @Renata and @Panda but ultimately you're trying to say they're good.

The only person here that you've never questioned or said anything negative about is @Unknown1234

Also the way you go about your defense is to try and put the attention on others. "goatse defended ptb" etc while trying to keep all of the focus on me. You only unvoted me because the attention is now on you.

Tbh, I think @Veri and Unknown are in CAHOOTS.
    Just because I said I don't think we should vote Veri and Mesk, doesn't automatically mean that i am scum with those person. I feel like you are trying to get rid of me and Veri because we are the ones who are accusing you of being scum.

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    SHE***** I AM A GIRL

My intentions aren't even to troll, I'm sorry if any of you think that I'm trying to "derail the conversation" or "fly under the radar" but thats not even close to the case. Day 1 I am not going to be the one to find the scum, sorry! It may happen but it's not coming from me. While some argue that lynching Day 1 is very pro-town even if there's a mislynch I would rather just not be a part of it. Why? because I can admit that I probably do not have the "forum mafia" skill set to read through everything with a fine tooth comb and realize that someones lying out of there ass.

But I do know I am a fairly good player on the mod, and the things I do, and the things I say may always sound scummy but like @Renata said, Hey at least I got truth on my side.

The real people who look scummy to me are the people that say, hey.... Mesk sounds scummy but I'm hesitant cause blahblahblah, and those people are @Veri & @Unknown1234
    You are not the only person who I have said this to. This is how I play the game, including on the mod. I am simply stating my opinion, but I am not voting you because if you are town then we lose a town member which makes it harder for us. If you don't want people to vote you then don't go around trash talking everyone.

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Calm yourself, I haven't even talked anything remotely trash when it comes to you, but I did throw it's @Panda 's way. I've given a justifiable reason why I think you are cohorting with someone. Again that reason is some pressed vote Mesk & that's fine, maybe they have green on their side, but I have a feeling that the ones who don't have green on their side are a little hesitant because voting a town will put you automatically under the spotlight, those who are green know that the truth is on their side and they can move out of the spotlight easier than those who flip green.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

All I'm saying is this.

I did my analysis, everyone gave their thoughts on it. Veri took it to mean I was absolutely saying we should vote her and be done with it. She then, tried very very hard to scum read me for everyone. Has done very little to scum read others.

The only other person to be hung up on that analysis, and a "misdirected" quote that was meant for GOAT, but was seen as to be at Veri, is Unknown. Since page 2 you have sided with her unquestionably. Co-siding on everything she says, never giving into the thought that her could possibly be scum.

The focus shifted to Mesk, and you had no problem sneaking in a vote there to get it close to hammer. I took us away from the edge in that regard. Only after the focus started shifting away from Mesk, did you unvote, and only after Veri unvoted me.

I am scum reading you two because you've both pointed fingers at everyone else except for each other, and why is that? You both came hard for me after my analysis, why is that? You both defend each other, more so Veri than you because the focus isn't on you.

TBH- Veri is 100% scum, we should lynch her and when she flips red we'll all but confirm Unknown is her partner.

I just find it very interesting that both of you come for the person who has been vocal about analyzing people.

And different people, too. Both of you focused on a small (meaningless detail) that I included myself. BOTH of you went HARD to paint me as scum, this is a scum move to try and put the focus on me. Then you voted me.

And people say I haven't changed my opinions:

Original opinion

@Panda - possibly town
    @thedougler -possibly town
    @Mesk514 - possibly town
    @unkown1234 - possibly town
    @Sin 0 - possibly town
    @Renata - possibly scum
    @gostseonthecupboard - possibly scum
    @Veri -possibly scum

Updated opinion:

@Panda - probably town
    @thedougler - probably town
    @Mesk514 - probably town
    @GoatseOntheCupboard - probably town
    @Renata - probably town
    @Sino - probably town

@Veri - best scum choice NA 2016
    @Unknown1234 - probably most definitely scum

I went from having 3 choices based on their answers. One person chose to say that the questions were meaningless, and why? Because they were voted scum, if I had said Veri was town read, I'm sure she would have said "those questions tell all!" ...but she spent a good few paragraphs stating how 'i'm overanalyzing" in a game where 90% of our job is to overanalyze players words and actions.

So, why would a town tell me that the questions were pointless, what I did was wrong (b/c over analyzing is wrong) and then focus in on me including myself in the analysis.

Tbh, if veri turns out not to be scum, I wouldn't even feel that bad. The force in which she defends her self, and the force in which Unknown defended her, has left me with little to no choice but to keep my vote on her, and at this point in time call for her lynch, not just more pressure.

I think she's our biggest smoking gun, and if she's town, she has done a disservice to us and to herself.

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Day 1 I am not going to be the one to find the scum, sorry! It may happen but it's not coming from me. While some argue that lynching Day 1 is very pro-town even if there's a mislynch I would rather just not be a part of it. Why? because I can admit that I probably do not have the "forum mafia" skill set to read through everything with a fine tooth comb and realize that someones lying out of there ass.
    I want you guys to know this is also how I feel about lynching day 1, which is why I haven't been voting so far.

20. ISO #270

Guys, we need to lynch day one. No questions asked. Not lynching only gives the evils a chance to keep their power together, while taking out anyone that might be coming for them or raising too much suspicion. As GOAT said earlier, It is PRO-town to lynch day 1, especially any scum reads we have. Veri is our best option atm. The ONLY way town wins is by lynching mafia, members, we NEED to have lynches or they'll pick us off 1 by 1. We need to set the tone now.

21. ISO #271

Sorry I messed up the vote.
    -vote Veri
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

22. ISO #272

I just want to say I don't think Veri is purposefully cheating or anything by editing his posts. We're all new at this, and bound to make mistakes. But I think it's too convenient that Veri wants to take out the most outspoken player first.

Mesk is a wild card right now, but he may be baiting the real mafia into showing their stripes. I've seen and played enough rogue town to know it's a powrful strategy for avoiding early death and getting inside the mafia's head.

I agree we should lynch today. Tbh I'm not 100% on Veri, but I need to go with my gut on this.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

23. ISO #273

Just want to say that our odds of dying each night are 1/7, whereas odds of being lynched are only 1/9. Some of our "active lurkers" have probably reasoned that they should go with a "middle of the road" approach and avoid coming off too strongly as either town or scum, because being "too big a threat" to mafia is more dangerous than coming off as possible scum.

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

@PowersThatBe

You somehow state that I have accused everyone in the game except for Veri, which is actually completely off of what I have done. I accused two people. You and Mesk. My vote off of Mesk was not because someone else canceled their vote, it was because like I said, I would rather not lose a town. I your going to exaggerate everything I have said by making it seem like I accused everyone, you are highly mistaken.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @PowersThatBe

You somehow state that I have accused everyone in the game except for Veri, which is actually completely off of what I have done. I accused two people. You and Mesk. My vote off of Mesk was not because someone else canceled their vote, it was because like I said, I would rather not lose a town. I your going to exaggerate everything I have said by making it seem like I accused everyone, you are highly mistaken.
    All I've seen is you siding with @Veri on everything. If you don't think it's the case, go back and look at all of the pages up till now. It's very telling.

tata for now.

28. ISO #278

Can you update us on how much time is left in the day? Or what time the day ends in your/or our specific time zones. I can convert if I have 1 time zone. Thanks!

I ask because the link saying days are 48 hours is broken.
    4 hours, whatever time that is for you at #:00

That being said, maybe it isn't clear but I have said this before. I don't like to vote people, and I'm not JUST defending Veri So before you tell me that I am siding with Veri, read what I have said in the past because I can tell you other people have accused me of siding with Mesk, and Sino

29. ISO #279

Can you update us on how much time is left in the day? Or what time the day ends in your/or our specific time zones. I can convert if I have 1 time zone. Thanks!

I ask because the link saying days are 48 hours is broken.
    Here you are. Its also fixed.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...6&font=cursive
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #280

Given my exchanges with Mesk and Unknown I am comfortable voting for either of them but reading that Mesk likes to be a wild card town then I am willing to give them another day to prove themselves and place my vote on Unknown, I will be here for the next few hours until day ends to see any progress that may accrue.

-vote unknown1234

Town: please don't just sheep and vote where you think other town members are voting if you haven't done so please read back and place your vote on who you personally believe is scum. If a bandwagon gets start its too easy for scum to hide.

31. ISO #281

So first I am suspicious because I am defending myself too much, then I am suspicious because I'm not defending myself enough and instead am trying to find scum? That sure makes a lot of sense ;)

I definitely think we should lynch today - my #1 suspects (except for PTB) are still @thedougler and @Mesk514 , I think especially thedougler has had it way too easy and basically just repeated some of the stuff others said. That might be because he didn't have that much time to post so I'd like to give him a chance to do so D2 which is why I'll vote for Mesk514 right now since I don't feel like he has any interest in contributing to finding evils and that clearly isn't pro-town behavior. Can't say I'm 100% sure about this but I feel like it's better than not voting and that he is more likely scum than town.

-vote Mesk514

I'm off to bed now.

32. ISO #282

I mean my opinion beforehand was to lynch mesk for seeming to freak out and get defensive/lashing out at HER accusers (NO CONTRIBUTE = ROPE) but tbh it's fine by me if Powers just carries the game by spotting Veri and Unknown voting together. I don't think much more is going to get accomplished so let's decide between ourselves whether Veri or Unknown should hang day 1 - I'd lean towards Veri, because while Unknown seems to be coordinating pretty hard with Veri, Veri's early-game anti-town comments on Powers after Power accused them pushes them further on the LYNCH scale for me. The fact that Veri is now pushing for a lynch on the "weakest link" AKA Mesk, especially after they are pretty much #1 on the list of likely scum, makes it seem like this vote is more of a deflection tactic, and a way to either start a bandwagon or get on what Veri thinks is a bandwagon on Mesk that will save him from being lynched (IE, Veri's vote on Mesk doesn't seem productive or town-alligned at all).

Veri/Powers/Panda/Dougler/Unknown what do you think about this? We've all but decided that it will either be Veri or Unknown who hangs, so what are your opinions on them hanging? Who should we end up hanging today out of those 2?

Unknown, why are you still voting for Panda when it's obvious that town opinion on Panda is very high, with most players reading her as town, and she will probably not be lynched today?

Sino, can you see why lynching day One as town is a pro-town move? Have you changed your mind on "lynching day 1 with us" or will you continue to vote to skip the day (an unacceptable option in my opinion)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

I don't feel like voting @Mesk514 , her earlier behavior, although not helpful was explained, maybe i'm getting fooled, but i don't want to give the scum a hammer opportunity,

@thedougler hasn't said much, except he's reading @Veri as a scum as a result of her conversation with @PowersThatBe

@Panda tell us to vote on the people we think are scum, obviously, but i doubt that would result in a D1 lynch considering what has been going on, but that's still the way to go nevertheless.

@Veri really comes off as a new player rather than scum, maybe trying too hard for her own sake.

@Unknown1234 does seem very careful about who his vote goes on, trying to keep everyone updated about the game which is not the scummiest of behavior.

@GoatseOntheCupboard didn't push hard enough on me to seem scum at first glance.

@PowersThatBe is also someone i'd like to trust for now

With that being said, the most suspicious to me is for now, the one we really didn't see that often here

Therefore my vote goes on @Renata .

-vote Renata

We should at least apply some pressure on the silent ones.

37. ISO #287

@Sino so with all that's happened so far you want to vote someone cause they haven't been as active as you think they should have been ? i also find your post kinda strange cause you're just kinda stating the obvious and recapping what has happened (loosely) you don't have an opinion or reads on people rather than just telling us what they've done ?

38. ISO #288

Sneaking in (shh don't tell my job)

I agree it's either unknown or veri. I've voted for Veri and will not change my vote, mostly bc day will end before I have a chance to post again. She's most scum to me, and we further investigate once we know her role 100%.

Also, notice how she's posting stuff and then claims to go to bed, yesterday at a much later time, today much earlier. She's just trying to let us battle it out and throw a vote or a not vote to hope we can't reach consensus.

Town rally around voting veri, check other possible scum the next day.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300