Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Obviously the point of the question did not come across. When i asked you that question, it was merely an attempt to compare your question with mine. If you think that i am scum because i choose not to vote her, then how is that different from me voting her and her being town? I was simply demonstrating that my action is very cautious, and that i choose not to lose any unnecessary town members.
    you are still misconstruing what i originally asked, i never asked you that because you aren't voting her atm.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Anyways, I'm just gonna leave this here.

-vote Panda
    OMGUS voting now ? ha

care for any explanation ? so that way you can help the rest of us make our decision and see where your coming from or do you just want me out of the game cause im suspicious of you ?

well if either of you were town don't you think that one if not both of you would start to get suspicious of me for being so aggressive ? i mean the fact that neither of you are even slightly entertaining that thought it makes me think even more so that you are scum and that you know that i am town.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    OMGUS voting now ? ha

care for any explanation ? so that way you can help the rest of us make our decision and see where your coming from or do you just want me out of the game cause im suspicious of you ?

well if either of you were town don't you think that one if not both of you would start to get suspicious of me for being so aggressive ? i mean the fact that neither of you are even slightly entertaining that thought it makes me think even more so that you are scum and that you know that i am town.
    Interesting thought. The only person i have accused this game is Powers, and i have had legitimate reasoning towards my opinion.

23. ISO #223

OMGUS voting now ? ha

I am suspicious because you claim you can tell I'm scum but I know i'm good therefore i think your scum tell sucks. + you claimed I cohorting with @Unknown1234 , which is a very big statement to make.

24. ISO #224

well as fun as this interaction with you guy was, i have to leave for work shortly.

TOWN - keep scum hunting and don't let anyone tell you how to vote make up your own decisions and reads and don't just jump on a bandwagon thats how we get mislynches and scum gets to hide in there.

25. ISO #225

I am suspicious because you claim you can tell I'm scum but I know i'm good therefore i think your scum tell sucks. + you claimed I cohorting with @Unknown1234 , which is a very big statement to make.
    so you're saying you're voting me cause im scum reading you and unknown ? ha just want to be clear.

26. ISO #226

so you're saying you're voting me cause im scum reading you and unknown ? ha just want to be clear.
    It is very obvious to me you do not play the mod, which makes it hard for me to communicate with you.

as I said,

i'm just gonna leave this here:
    -vote Panda

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

and Mesk why would you sign up for a game just to volunteer to be lynched D1, first off your reason doesn't make sense, if someone just volunteers to be lynched it doesn't help town in anyway we have nothing to go off of or refer to. secondly if ou truly did believe this then how come your not voting yourself to get you closer to your supposed goal ? ? ? ? (food for thought)

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

and Mesk why would you sign up for a game just to volunteer to be lynched D1, first off your reason doesn't make sense, if someone just volunteers to be lynched it doesn't help town in anyway we have nothing to go off of or refer to. secondly if ou truly did believe this then how come your not voting yourself to get you closer to your supposed goal ? ? ? ? (food for thought)
    LOOOL you're so very stupid. I haven't volunteered but I did say I was more than willing to go. Why would I say that? because when i flip green it will make you look bad, and thats why the first lynch is always so important. I'm not gonna look back and see who the first person was to vote me but obviously to your scum tell senses my response was so scummy.

I am a tax paying citizen and even though I pay my taxes and contribute to this town, my 2 cents is never welcome because i have no power.

40. ISO #240

reason for un-voting.

There is an xfactor, @thedougler lurking in the shadows, it would be unwise to just allow him to sneak in and lynch Mesk without answering any questions.

Like Panda said, there are about 20 hours give or take left to figure out people's alignment/have a better sense.

Getting baited into a day 1 lynch without all of the information seems foolhardy.

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    reason for un-voting.

There is an xfactor, @thedougler lurking in the shadows, it would be unwise to just allow him to sneak in and lynch Mesk without answering any questions.

Like Panda said, there are about 20 hours give or take left to figure out people's alignment/have a better sense.

Getting baited into a day 1 lynch without all of the information seems foolhardy.
    I agree, but I will still leave my vote there for the same reason I voted in the same place, to keep Panda on her toes.

42. ISO #242

LOOOL you're so very stupid. I haven't volunteered but I did say I was more than willing to go. Why would I say that? because when i flip green it will make you look bad, and thats why the first lynch is always so important. I'm not gonna look back and see who the first person was to vote me but obviously to your scum tell senses my response was so scummy.

I am a tax paying citizen and even though I pay my taxes and contribute to this town, my 2 cents is never welcome because i have no power.
    oh great now you're just relying on direct insults ? and as far as me looking bad thats the beauty of being town i don't have to worry so much about what makes me look bad, but thanks you for showing us your train of thought.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

@Mesk514 what are your opinions on veri and his vote on powersthatbe? How do you read him and do you think that the vote is justified?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

45. ISO #245

Personally, I liked @PowersThatBe 's analysis. However, I think that the justification for over defensiveness may not be fair considering this is day 1 and some people act a certain way and we don't know that because this is the internet! But I am kind of on the same boat with Powers, I'm a little skeptical of everyone as I said many times before I think you're all scum anyways. I am only on the same boat-ish because I mean his analysis was good, and If we were to follow that scenario that he claimed is the best way to tell scum, @Veri probably is scum, but I mean, Powers could just as well be scum as the next person.

46. ISO #246

I apologize for being AFK. I’ve had a long day and am about to crash. Haven’t checked since last night and came back to 11 pages of masturbatory analysis based on the most minute readings of each player’s mental lapses or overplaying their hands. It ballooned to 13 pages before I even finished reading it. I had to skim parts, but I think I’ve caught the broad strokes of what’s happened. @Renata has gained my trust by being the first to vote, even if it was poorly justified. We could sit here all day and talk about how he’s using reverse reverse reverse psychology to trick us, but I admire his gumption and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I’m thankful for @PowersThatBe ’s efforts at keeping the discussion alive. He is far too much of a tryhard (no offense) to be scum. I’m getting a very strong and subconscious pro-town attitude from Goatse, though to what degree this is contrived I can’t be sure. I think Veri’s efforts to lynch the most outspoken player are misguided at best, and almost certainly malicious. There's no way it can do anything but hurt town. It’s the biggest smoking gun we have for now.

-vote Veri

Good night everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I apologize for being AFK. I’ve had a long day and am about to crash. Haven’t checked since last night and came back to 11 pages of masturbatory analysis based on the most minute readings of each player’s mental lapses or overplaying their hands. It ballooned to 13 pages before I even finished reading it. I had to skim parts, but I think I’ve caught the broad strokes of what’s happened. @Renata has gained my trust by being the first to vote, even if it was poorly justified. We could sit here all day and talk about how he’s using reverse reverse reverse psychology to trick us, but I admire his gumption and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I’m thankful for @PowersThatBe ’s efforts at keeping the discussion alive. He is far too much of a tryhard (no offense) to be scum. I’m getting a very strong and subconscious pro-town attitude from Goatse, though to what degree this is contrived I can’t be sure. I think Veri’s efforts to lynch the most outspoken player are misguided at best, and almost certainly malicious. There's no way it can do anything but hurt town. It’s the biggest smoking gun we have for now.

-vote Veri

Good night everyone.
    I agree, and based on your info. I don't think you're scum ATM.

I'm going to go back to my initial thought, and keep the pressure on @Veri

-vote Veri