Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

Here are my thoughts :

@Unknown1234 : He seems suspicious about powers for including himself in this analysis, doesn't try to push a lynch, just arguing about it, i think he would have voted if he was mafia.

@PowersThatBe : Even thought he reads Veri as scum, he didn't vote her, still went for @Renata to force her to talk, , his opinion seems to be strong and not easily changed, could be a scum move, but he's still trying to know more about people before trying to convince others to vote.

@GoatseOntheCupboard : I got it, you want my thoughts, but how far will you go before telling me i'm less suspicious, you also could go on regardless anything i could say, being suspicious is a normal town behavior, but trying to convince other to vote just because you're not satisfied with what i said so far is scummy.

@Veri : She's defending herself, without voting anyone, even thought she thinks @power ThatBe is scum, is that a scum move ? I still think scum would try to really push harder.

I can't tell anything about the rest of the players, there's nothing to read from them.

So basically, for now, i'm not seeing any really scummy behaviour from these 4 players, i think day 1 is too early to really pin someone as scum, i'm only more or less suspicious about people.

6. ISO #106

It is getting late for my time zone in Europe so before I go to bed, I wanted to vote. I will be back tomorrow morning to discuss, but I am voting for PowersTheBe right now. I feel like everyone should take a closer look at him for the following reasons:

1. In his initial reads list, he read himself as Town (why would he need to do that). They were supposed to be his thoughts on other people -- why would he give thoughts on himself. This raised a red flag for me.
    2. In his second read list, he said said he didn't know his own alignment. This doesn't make any sense at all. He has a role card and should have looked at it. I feel like he is pretending to be confused to take attention off of himself and move it onto other people. Once again, why would someone analyze themselves?
    3. He has made some inaccurate statements like saying I had scumread Sino before. Especially for someone who is posting so much, this seems suspicious and suggest he might be trying to cast people in a bad light vs. give fair reads on them.
    4. He only voted Renata after I had defended myself and scum read Renata too. This suggests that he is trying to avoid conflict by voting for the AFK person vs. the person there to defend themselves (given he scum read me too). Also, he seems to insinuate that I am scum, but he has kept his vote on Renata for some reason. His actions don't seem consistent with his words.

I am not saying he is definitely scum, but I think we have been ignoring that possibility just because he has been posting a lot, which seems like a bad idea.
    Good night everyone and I will be back tomorrow morning to discuss further

-vote PowersThatBe

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Veri View Post
    It is getting late for my time zone in Europe so before I go to bed, I wanted to vote. I will be back tomorrow morning to discuss, but I am voting for PowersTheBe right now. I feel like everyone should take a closer look at him for the following reasons:

1. In his initial reads list, he read himself as Town (why would he need to do that). They were supposed to be his thoughts on other people -- why would he give thoughts on himself. This raised a red flag for me.
    2. In his second read list, he said said he didn't know his own alignment. This doesn't make any sense at all. He has a role card and should have looked at it. I feel like he is pretending to be confused to take attention off of himself and move it onto other people. Once again, why would someone analyze themselves?
    3. He has made some inaccurate statements like saying I had scumread Sino before. Especially for someone who is posting so much, this seems suspicious and suggest he might be trying to cast people in a bad light vs. give fair reads on them.
    4. He only voted Renata after I had defended myself and scum read Renata too. This suggests that he is trying to avoid conflict by voting for the AFK person vs. the person there to defend themselves (given he scum read me too). Also, he seems to insinuate that I am scum, but he has kept his vote on Renata for some reason. His actions don't seem consistent with his words.

I am not saying he is definitely scum, but I think we have been ignoring that possibility just because he has been posting a lot, which seems like a bad idea.

-vote PowersThatBe
    2.) is due to me telling him not to say hes town, he was not confused.

The others seem to be a legit opinion

9. ISO #109

-vote PowersThatBe

It is clear you are not fully reading the posts. OR you are trying to paint me as scum because I've put heat on you. Which, in my opinion is the scum thing to do. How do I know you aren't breaking other rules? You've cheated once this game by editing your post. Your character is in far more troubling light than mine.

Now to your points:

1. I've explained several times why I included myself. They were my thoughts on everyone in the game. I have stayed before, it was a damned if I do or damned if I don't for including myself. You can read that as scum or not, not really much evidence to say I am scum because I included my self with POTENTIAL town, not hard and fast town.

2. AGAIN, the second post WAS A JOKE making fun at Unknown for being hung up on my first read list.

3. NOPE. i SAID GOATSE and RENATA made a scum read on SINO, YOU attributed to yourself to add as defense. I've never said that about you.

4. I voted Renata because she gave no defense and voted another player with out explanation right after another person I suspected of being scum voted for him. (goatse). Hence why I wrote to them.

The fact that you are trying to paint me as a villain now, and are trying to force the vote on me forces me to change my vote. I now whole heartedly believe you are scum or a very bad town player.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

-ok everyone please bare with me im address the post as i read up so if things have already be acknowledge i will be there sooner or later ha

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. Eastern
    2. Thrive under it, sometimes become a little nasty if people are in my way under pressure >
    3. I usually prefer evil roles, town is boring IMHO (people gonna look at me now dun dun dun). But if town, I like vet as well, I usually name myself Anne Frank so people target me, and it can be interesting hehe.
    4. Winning it. (gets lynched day 2 LMAO)
    5. him/he/GURL/gayboi
    @Powers you're answer to #4 is sticking out to me, you say you are going to be known for winning the game but then you insinuate that you being lynched D2 means that you would lose the game, but if you were town sided then you being lynched D2 doesn't mean that you would automatically lose, seems scum to me to assume you would lose just by you getting lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    @Veri , that wouldn't be good, I'm just a normal civilian cruising my way through life one day at a time.
    @Mesk this is curious so you're a ciVILIAN ? ha

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Hi everyone... I'll start this off with a little RQS (Random Questioning Stage) if you don't feel comfortable answering the questions thats fine, it will just give us all a better understanding of each other and usually helps promote conversation. (my answers will be bolded)

1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?
    I think this is a nice post considering there's little productive chat going on right now. Idk if you know this but the meta seems to be to randomly vote somebody instead but this is much nicer and friendlier :^)
    1. EST but my sleep schedule is fucked because I'm a madman. in boutta crash at 7am
    2. I am unaffected by pressure because I am a high stakes poker player
    3. Honestly, I rolequit or afk in the mod as evil roles because to me the fun comes from reading other players and scumhunting through chat tells, but I feel that the potential to mislead the town and the increased reliance on typing/staying in the public light wohld be very fun in more skilled games like FM. But so far I prefer to only play as town.
    4. When I wake up at 4pm I am going to vote whoever has talked the least and try to see how every individual player reacts under pressure. This roster is all new players and it will be much easier to get information out of you all than brick walls like Banana and Firebringer.
    5. My pronouns are Goat/Goats/Goatself
    @Goat lynching inactives is not a good move at the moment and not a very town thing to do, there is always the chance that one of them is a PR (power role) and if its a mislynch we get little to no information of out it. as for your answer to how you handle pressure im interested to actually see what happens when i little heat comes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    1.) Eastern Time Zone
    2.) Im used to these kinds of games, i think i can handle the pressure
    3.) Town, being evil makes it harder with less teammates, one mistake is costly.
    4.) Aim for surviving my first game, if i can lynch a mafia thats a bonus.
    5.) He/Him.
    @Unknown this is you're first game of forum mafia ever? and if so then how do you know that only having one scum mate makes it that much harder for the scum team ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I know voting is basically random at this point, but neither Renata nor Goat really explained why they chose to vote me, PowersThatBe gave us an explanation about who he thinks is evil and why, so why don't you guys tell us what makes you think i am scum ?
    @Sino voting at this point is not random there is plenty to go off of, thats why i like the RQS it gets people talking and its not necessarily the answers to the question but how people react to their answers being questioned.

@Mesk514 Well technically I don't have one either, but hopefully I will when I'm done with my studies. @PowersThatBe I feel like you made up your mind based on some trivia questions and now aren't objective to what others say anymore and read everything as evil for the people you marked as "suspicious". I also noticed what @Unknown1234 said - Panda and Thedougler haven't posted at all, maybe we should start putting some pressure on them.
    @Veri in a couple post now, you've been wanting to scum read the inactives, again this doesn't help town. and the RQS is not trivial, its all about how we react to things.

My comments are as follows

1. I think I'm gonna die the first chance someone has to kill me
    2. I think most of you are scum tryna pull a fast one
    3. The lord refuses to let liars into heaven. So before you die, I hope you repent.
    @Mesk only 2 people here can be scum... so ?

Wow im proud of the amount of activity and actually scum hunting going on in here (i don't believe most of you are really noobs, to forum mafia) ha today irl is a pretty busy day for me so i pulled something that stuck out to be at first glance but for the larger post and reads ill have to go back and look at them in depth, but as for as a scum lean from me i'd say Powers but im not going to vote at this point in time cause i don't like to get people closer to hammer incase mafia comes in and gets up a mislynch so ill be back before deadline with more of a reads post and a vote.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

This is how it was meant to look. I just kept hitting submit, I should have threw and @goatsee in there to not be confusing. I assumed b/c @Veri didn't mention Sino and also called Renata that reading comprehension would come into play, and she would realize I was not referring to her. Anyhow:

-vote Sino

The fact that I have both you and Renata pegged as potential scum, and your attempts on Sino as a coordinated effort. I have to do this unfortunately.

[vote]-vote Renata[vote]

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

No, I now see why there is confusion. I meant to post it right under Goatse, but Veri posted in-between. Ignore Veri in-between and it makes sense.

That post was directed at Goatse.
    To be honest, if it was to Goat why didnt u say anything when we interpretated it that way?

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

@Veri IMO, scum either act with their interests, to get their goals achieved IE limiting town discussion, getting town players hanged, getting other scum not voted, etc, or they act against their interests to seem more town than they are. PowersthatBe Has decided to lead the town in discussion and immediately give reads and pressure players day 1. Not only does this draw attention to anything he says and make it open to interpretation to be scum, but it also starts leading us to discuss things while town chat has stagnated, leading us to the healthy discussion we have now. I am reading Powers as the most town here IMO, until further events warrant.

This is a weak ass play IMO. You have 2 reads off of 2 lines of text from both me and Renata. I am reading Renata as scum and this is why I am voting for Sino. A scum read > No read, and until I have at least some kind of baseline for how I read every player I don't want to hammer somebody. Sino and Unknown are my most null-reads right now so I would like both of them to talk. I think that Sino should "give me a reason to not vote him", and therefore I will keep my vote on him until he decides to talk. He is UTC+2 so it should be 7pm for him right now, I hope you see this Sino and maybe tell me when you think of PowersthatBe and me and Renatas votes on you
    Page 3

Also page 3

The above quote was me talking to Goatse and Renata who've both voted Sino, not you Veri.

31. ISO #131

The more I look back on it, @Unknown1234 and @Veri have been coordinated in their pressure on me, unknown seems to come to Veri's defense. This will most assuredly get me another vote by unknown, but it is curious.

We cant know or do anything without input from thedougler. I just notice that @Veri is coming hard for me ever since I suggested she could possibly be scum based on her answers to the questions, and then her over defensiveness. I've not said anything for certain. However, the continued come for me, seems almost too coordinated to be ignored.

Maybe I've spent too much time on this thread today, and I'm perceiving things wrong. IDK.

BUT I SUGGEST, EVERYONE GO BACK AND READ the 6 pages before this, STUFF HAS CERTAINLY BEEN MISSED. Like how I corrected my statements that were directed at GOAT not Veri, and yet Unknown and Veri are still saying I said them to Veri. I clarified 4 pages ago.

Time will tell, I guess.

32. ISO #132

A Much Too Brief Analysis so Far, of Panda's Bio and players responses after this.
    Powersthatbe : says he prefers evil roles, says in his wall post that he is suspicious of most players who try to act too town. IMO Powers opinions on other players are consistent with how he acts, which says town to me. He leads the town, and although he has slowed down his accusations to defend himself more, I still am thinking he is leaning more towards town than scum.
    Renata : THINGS GET ROUGH, AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE TRUTH ON YOUR SIDE. Almost too good of an answer tbh, I can understand why people who subscribe to the "acting too town is scum, acting scum is town" philosophy could see this as bad because it is a good post and sounds very good while also giving insight into how mafia is actually played. I hate how she says "leaving a helpful last will", because that is not what I personally expect so see in terms of contribution to this game. Lurkers need to stop lurking. That being said, the fact that she isn't afraid to vote somebody and then afk for 10 hours says she is very fearless, which most mafia are not.
    TheDougler: Non-serious response to panda's question, which is in line with the nonserious tone of the day when he posted it. Null read tbh. @thedougler pls talk today.
    Panda: Started off the discussion, you seem to be addressing every player while giving reads off of them which is good and seems town to me. TBH I think panda is town. FYI @Panda I did not say I wanted to "lynch inactives", I said I wanted to lynch "non contributors" who lurk on the forums and type little value posts, or don't post at all while reading the page. I said I wanted to read people who hadn't given their opinions on how the game is going.
    Sino: Says in his bio "if pressured, I will tell you why you're wrong and why you shouldn't vote me". He is saying that there are other players who should be read because they haven't contributed at all. This is true, but when pressured I'd expect you to give a better answer than that, specifically when I tell you why I am voting you. You say that "not wanting to push a lynch, but just applying pressure" is a more town tell than a mafia tell. I guess this makes sense why you are acting how you are, and why you read me as scummy. I think that's 100% wrong of course but new players can't really be blamed for not metagaming exactly like me. Null read now tbh.
    Unknown1234: Semi scum lean, tries to draw our attention to somewhat useful if obvious information. I find it interesting that he's questioning Powers authenticity for voting renata, when it's obvious Power voted because he saw me bandwagon immediately after she voted. He's contributing more than most, but it seems to be in an anti-town sort of way, where he is drawing attention to the most town-acting player here (PowersthatBe).
    Maesk514: Says he will be adding his two cents everywhere. When I think of a conversation where somebody is adding their two cents, they tend to fly below the radar and not attract too much attention, more building off of other people's ideas than actually giving their own. In a game like mafia where drawing attention to yourself is scary as evil, as then you are on the spotlight, this seems scummy to me. In addition, based on how he is actually posting he seems to be offering literally nothing of value besides shitposts and non serious subject matter. Are you trying to impede discussion @Maesk514? Because that's what it looks like to me. A bit scummy although his actions ARE in line with his bio which is more towny than if they weren't.
    Veri : Talks about the mod in Bio, brings up later a few times that he thinks Power is trying to hard to act town by how Power is acting/making big wall posts and reads. Says "hopefully find all scum" which seems ungenuine IMO (random buzzword I added in because it makes me feel uneasy). Tunnels entirely on Powersthatbe, and lashes out at him after thinking that Powers was directing a post (that Powers actually directed at me) was at him. This guy is acting super scummy IMO. Super defensive, not genuine, neutral on all players. High chance of scum IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

33. ISO #133

Anyways, I want to hang Maesk514 today because of the reasons I outlined, his unproductive manner of playing and because hammering somebody day 1 is important as it is normally a town-led lynch. Pls respond to this if you see it, day 1 lynches happen 99% of the time in forum games and are pro-town.

-vote Maesk514
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

34. ISO #134

Anyways, I want to hang Maesk514 today because of the reasons I outlined, his unproductive manner of playing and because hammering somebody day 1 is important as it is normally a town-led lynch. Pls respond to this if you see it, day 1 lynches happen 99% of the time in forum games and are pro-town.

-vote Mesk514
    FTFY

Also, I agree with your reads.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

To be honest, i agree with both of you.

I Would like to point out that i Don't want to vote Powers. the point of what i have been doing is to try to put pressure on people to see how they act. I started with Powers because to me, he has been the one who put so much effort into his messages, and yet is still making suspicious hints in what he says. However, even though i think you may be scum, i am choosing not to vote because you are one of the only people who is contstantly active, as well as putting pressure on others and keeping Into this. At this point my opinion is mixed, and so i don't plan on voting you @PowersThatBe because if you are town, that would be a huge downfall.

38. ISO #138

Maesk514: Says he will be adding his two cents everywhere. When I think of a conversation where somebody is adding their two cents, they tend to fly below the radar and not attract too much attention, more building off of other people's ideas than actually giving their own. In a game like mafia where drawing attention to yourself is scary as evil, as then you are on the spotlight, this seems scummy to me. In addition, based on how he is actually posting he seems to be offering literally nothing of value besides shitposts and non serious subject matter. Are you trying to impede discussion @Maesk514? Because that's what it looks like to me. A bit scummy although his actions ARE in line with his bio which is more towny than if they weren't.
    WHO IS THIS MAESK514 YOU TALK ABOUT?

im a little lost because you claim a lynch day1 is pro-town, and lynching an innocent tax paying civilian is no way pro-town.

so for that reason,
    -unvote

-vote GoatseOntheCupboard

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

WHO IS THIS MAESK514 YOU TALK ABOUT?

im a little lost because you claim a lynch day1 is pro-town, and lynching an innocent tax paying civilian is no way pro-town.

so for that reason,
    -unvote

-vote GoatseOntheCupboard
    I don't think your vote is justified. You seem to be voting Goat because he voted you (correct me if i'm wrong) and it makes me wonder, are you going to vote every person that votes you, even if they are town??

41. ISO #141

The more I look back on it, @Unknown1234 and @Veri have been coordinated in their pressure on me, unknown seems to come to Veri's defense. This will most assuredly get me another vote by unknown, but it is curious.

We cant know or do anything without input from thedougler. I just notice that @Veri is coming hard for me ever since I suggested she could possibly be scum based on her answers to the questions, and then her over defensiveness. I've not said anything for certain. However, the continued come for me, seems almost too coordinated to be ignored.

Maybe I've spent too much time on this thread today, and I'm perceiving things wrong. IDK.

BUT I SUGGEST, EVERYONE GO BACK AND READ the 6 pages before this, STUFF HAS CERTAINLY BEEN MISSED. Like how I corrected my statements that were directed at GOAT not Veri, and yet Unknown and Veri are still saying I said them to Veri. I clarified 4 pages ago.

Time will tell, I guess.
    I don't know why you think that i have been working with Veri to pressure you. Also, @GoatseOntheCupboard i wouldn't base your opinion on me because i was question his vote on Renata, i questioned him because of what he said about her in his "Possible Town" Statements.

Edit* questioning

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't think your vote is justified. You seem to be voting Goat because he voted you (correct me if i'm wrong) and it makes me wonder, are you going to vote every person that votes you, even if they are town??
    Honestly, If it pisses you off I just might. If you're the scum i hope you kill me. I can sense the pettiness already.

43. ISO #143

Honestly, If it pisses you off I just might. If you're the scum i hope you kill me. I can sense the pettiness already.
    This is a very anti town thing to say IMO, instead of suggesting a better Lynch or that day 1 Lynch is not a good move for the town you are lashing out at me and unknown for having reads on you? I would love to Lynch mesk514 day 1 and my vote will stay on him

44. ISO #144

Also I didn't insulate that I'd lose. I just insinuated that I'd get lynched. Big difference. It's more about your interpretation on what I said, than my implied meaning.
    @Powers i understand that theres a big different between getting lynched and losing but the way you typed it out, it reads to me that you being lynched = you losing, i understand that might not have been what you implied but this whole game is based off how and what people interpret your post as, if we're not doing that what are we doing here? so i interpreted it as such.

-also i read your post about you being a naturally sarcastic person so i will keep that in mind when i go back and read. thanks.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

I never said I want what's the best for you, that's why you're wrong.
    I was actually making a remark to you regarding Veri's post but I can see the confusion, that being said you're welcome to try again.

I know voting is basically random at this point, but neither Renata nor Goat really explained why they chose to vote me, PowersThatBe gave us an explanation about who he thinks is evil and why, so why don't you guys tell us what makes you think i am scum ?
    I am still convinced Veri and Renata need more pressure. I'd like to hear thoughts on why Renata is voting the way she is.
    My vote on Sino was a result of something he said on Panda's RQS
    I will tell you why you're wrong and shouldn't vote me
    @Unknown1234 it was more of an attack on @Veri who claimed to be a "psychologist" -- dun dun dun, and then renata gunned for sino, defense of partner? But then how does Goatse fit into all of this? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves.
    I gunned for Sino, but the comment and quote previous to the Vote was also an attack on Veri, my voting of Sino is not meant to be in defense of Veri. Also felt curious about Goatse's position regarding Sino but he had a reasonable enough reason as I still don't have much of a read on Sino as opposed to scum trying to piggyback on my vote.

I was hoping for a more detailed post from you tbh Renata what do you think about panda for opening with this series of questions, and what do you think about @PowersThatBe for listing you as scum?
    The RQS got us talking and reading but even though Panda phrased it in a friendly way and leaving no obligation to participate anyone not doing so could be placed under scrutiny, sure enough everyone did. That's not a bad thing but just starting something helpful won't make me Town read panda.
    As for PowersThatBe's read on me being scum I think he is doing what he stated, give his reads and fish for scum tells based on answers. Town won't always read town and scum won't always read scum so nothing solid but a record of things to be referenced to shed some light on his future reads and how the players react.
    The fact he is scum hunting makes me inclined to read him as town, though scum leading town isn't impossible.

On the other hand, we have players voting without saying anything else, if we lynch a townie now, you guys know what happens next : the guy leading those votes will be the most suspicious, and will most likely get lynched, which could result in a second lynched townie, and that would result in a town defeat.
    Saying that if we mislynch there will be consequences when he was the one at L-3 which makes me think he is trying to take the pressure off.
    This kind of reasoning could go both ways with Town lynching a mafia, but it doesn't invalidate his point.

Mesk514 is a true incentive for me to cast a vote on someone else, he has done nothing but active lurk since Day 1.
    -unvote

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Listen, I know what I am, and I know who I am. Therefore if someone is going to vote me I am very inclined to vote them back. As I said before... You're all scum to me.

YOURE ALL IN COHOOTS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND I WANT TO BE PART OF THE CAHORTING BUT SADLY I CANT.
    If your town, you really should be getting involved in pressuring others and finding the mafia instead of "If someone is going to vote me i am very inclined to vote them back."

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    -snip-
    The RQS got us talking and reading but even though Panda phrased it in a friendly way and leaving no obligation to participate anyone not doing so could be placed under scrutiny, sure enough everyone did. That's not a bad thing but just starting something helpful won't make me Town read panda.
    -snip-
    @Renata - i like you're response here, it means you are trying to read each player even if they are being friendly and pro-town and it also means you aren't trying to pocket me as scum, this makes me want to town lean you for now.