S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

Alright, I'm gonna go off. I am pretty sure Mizery is the last scum here. Thoughts on the matter appreciated, will read them tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Alright, I'm gonna go off. I am pretty sure Mizery is the last scum here. Thoughts on the matter appreciated, will read them tomorrow.
    I legit just shot dz

In what world as a partner with dz do I do that

In what world as a partner with oli where we both have shots do I not just have him and me both shoot people.

In what world do I not just shoot you. Instead of him.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Nvm I'll disclose it he was just one of the least active people and I wanted to end day. Deciding between mm/Martin though if ceko is actually village is gonna be hard. I think I have a good? Reason to clear....Martin. but not MM. Mm has his shot though, which is the hard thing. If it is actually cm then lol what

10. ISO #510

Mm should kill whoever we vote him to kill, then we go f4 and f3 normally with voting. If mm is village then potentially saving in a 1v1 scenario but if it isn't positive that he's village it's not.

If we think he's village then the other option is to simply kill everyone else. If mm is village then we simply lynch until it's 1v1 and mm shoots them.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    always shoot dz first but as long as MM is town we don't really lose this
    unless yall kill me in which case chances go up

put me at -1 and I'm shooting martin though.
    is this this TMI or what?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ??????AEFAWE?F?WF??

MY MIZERY/ZEUS TEAM IS CORRECT
    -daykill DoctorZeus
    @Stealthbomber16
    dont think i forgot u shot zeus RIGHT AFTER i called u and zeus a team. and that u were basically panickin before.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

is this this TMI or what?

dont think i forgot u shot zeus RIGHT AFTER i called u and zeus a team. and that u were basically panickin before.
    I don't think you understand paniking

and also lol first of all i didn't even see that post from you and then also believing that you have any thread pull that would warrant someone feeling pressure from some offhand take of yours is funny. possibly towny.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Way I see it

chop Mizery today

presuming mafia flip

chop one of DrZ/Ceko

Probably Ceko if we just occam's razor; I think DrZ could've acted-out what he did as mafia but I think in order to do so it needed skill and skill therefore implies unlikelihood

If Miz is a town flip then I probably want to re-evaluate everyone except Channel
    this is one of the posts that screams agenda to me imo. Ignoring MM though doesn't make sense in this scenario

21. ISO #521

I don't think its MM.

Oli + MM world means mafia had 2 shots

all they had to do was shoot you and channel miner consecutively (presumably towns who did have shots)

and then they would mech win because town would be down 2 people to 3 mafia, and furthermore have no shots

I know both of these players can coordinate and so I doubt they would miss that fact --- especially after I pointed out to MM
    this post comes right after saying he thinks I'm a wolf. With a shot.

He thinks I'm a wolf? but also thinks MM isn't simply because MM has a shot?

but then he realizes what he said and goes back in the next post

well actually come to think of it why didn't the mafia shoot if you were mafia as well

hmmmmmmmm
    And then follows a bunch of posts talking about the different scenario possiblities....who could be a wolf and whatnot....and....he ends up back at what?

Mizery/Ceko

So with all of that scenario thinking (and the mech that mafia could've had an instant win) out of the way....

-vote Mizery

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Let's see who gets shot today. Whoever you shoot may decide you or (if mafia) your teammates fate, whoever they may be. My current theory is Mizery + Ceko as stated before.

22. ISO #522

I don't think you understand paniking

and also lol first of all i didn't even see that post from you and then also believing that you have any thread pull that would warrant someone feeling pressure from some offhand take of yours is funny. possibly towny.
    u said u were gonna do like five diff things, that is 100% "paniking" to me

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

u said u were gonna do like five diff things, that is 100% "paniking" to me
    i said i was going to shoot martin like 5 times

because people kept asking me who I was going to shoot, and I wanted to let them know that if i was about to die I was going to take Martin with me. Then things happened, and I wanted to end the day, and so I made a safer shot.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    I cant quite but Oberon that case on Martin is whack.

Town always does & should go in to analysis of what the optimal play is

It's the point of mech

I dont even know what Martins point is, I just know your line is whack
    this is just another post that I was looking at before I shot Dz now that I think about it that made me wolfread him more but also means i was preflipping martin.

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

I'm glad we're in either of those words:
    - I'm not dumb and Martin really prepared some word salad for us to eat
    - We're both dumb

In all seriousness, though, what do you think he's trying to achieve?
    MM kinda reminds me sometimes of a different player I know

this isn't related to anything but it's the use of the emojis and whatnot
    it's the phrasing and the prodding but like, in a friendly pockety way

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Nobody cared about Oli existing, they were all just ignoring him. Ceko brough attention to him?

In the last game, ceko townread me, scumread me when i got some pressure i believe? and then moved back to townreading me.

but what's the difference here when any of them could be shot by anyone at a moment's notice?

Which is why i'm still hesitant on MM. I feel like I should be looking for someone who is trying to control the shots, which MM falls into. Everything else just simply points to Martin though.

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

im just gonna say my thoughts on everyone rn, bc MARTIN can wAKE uup like a zombie and hammer me

UR the only person that shot mafia but u sound EXTREMELY scummy. u sound as confused as u did last game.
    i was gona post a wall on u yesterday until u shot zeus, it was this junk

oli is town though lmfao
    how u came to that conclusion i will never, know
    oli is obvtowning rn
    no explanation, just weird reading of oliver. u either interact strangely w ur teammates or not at all

u voted me while saying u will shoot martin. // that is REALLY inconsistent
    then u ask mm to shoot zeus first so u can stay alive // that's even MORE inconsistent!!

---
    this @ceko

exactly what he said: and what i said before

This
    If I was a wolf I woulda shot, then oli woulda shot, then we win. MM and the other guy who had shots left before oli died woulda been the ones we shot so
    i do not understand, but ur SCUM so it doesnt matter
    this is NOT a guarantee. u and oli r still a possible scum pairing. if either of u shot mm or channel, the town with a shot left couldve shot you or oli!!!
    ---
    feeling emotions when you read posts isn't an oog thing?? lol, it's like a vibe read.
    i didnt say it was an oog thing.

-vote theoneceko
    (this post was like right after)
    nice nice. great frickin job lol

u completely avoided my slot, in fact u avoided EVERYONE's slot until now
    u are a flailing mafia who wants to get rid of martin, hoping that mm will lynch me over you or zeus!!!

-vote Mizery

mm hasnt pushed ANY0NE this game and his reads have been rly inconsistent. he's still holding onto his gun and didnt even consider that he shud shoot to prove he is town?? forcing discussion around his slot tomorrow and the day after is anti-town and could cost us the game. if he is scum then that proves my theory that all the scum have been avoiding my slot, although mm DID share some of my thoughts, not the exact ones but some about mizery.

martin's dayshot on brad is still RLY bad, bc brad showed no signs of actully shooting martin. brad hasnt talked directly to martin ONCE, check his iso. then zeus flies in and KILLS 0BERON. wow, how much interaction is between mart/ZEUS?? 0!! mart just says "maybe i shuda pushed zeus stronger" then continues to not push anyone

chanel is not 100% clear-happy town, he's strong at scum in the mod and couldve been told to shoot oli. he also trolls , pretends to be a town,armorsimith when he is evil,neutral auditor, however i rly dont see how his shot cud've helped maf but he is prob just a troll ?????

MARTIN is the one who shud be SHOT today, then mm/mizery need to die if we r still playing.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

wh0 are these guests watching, L0L

martin shud be the SH00T, quit voting ppl
    mm HAS to shoot martin, i am, not gona deal w some dude that has a loaded gun in 3v1

i rly hope mm agre,es so i dont have to talk more about martin, like i get mizry sounds bad but martin, his firsts posts today were so BAD he immediately starts with "mizery/ceko scum world,' and YEA like mizry said completly ignores mm. its like he is tryng to P0CKET him

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

For d1 reads:

I think Oberon is town, after mulling our earlier actions over. I haven't checked whether DrZ's claim that Oberon has sussed everyone is true, but I think that's typical Oberon based on distant memory. I also think his handling of me accurately resembles how a town acts when they see someone who's doing something that doesn't seem specifically scummy to them but it does seem to not align with what they think is town.

Also MM is probably town as well, especially if this flips red.

I also have a strong semi-gut read that Brad flips red here. If not, then lol me then

-daykill @BradLand
    @Stealthbomber16
    Where's the wolf goal with shooting brad? is it simply the "townie with a shot and enough reason to kill them i won't be questioned" angle?

41. ISO #541

-vote MartinGG99

No. You're more rational than that. You were the one talking about certainty and all earlier. You don't shoot people "for the lols" as town. Ceko? Maaaaybe, even though it sucks. You? Absolutely not. You know what I think? You were afraid I would shoot you (or that you would get quickly lynched) because I said I was beginning to reconsider Ceko, and you didn't want your team to lose a shot.

Hell, we even DISCUSSED the fact we shouldn't shoot people. If Ceko's behavior was highly questionable, yours is just unforgivable lol.

Again, since it needs to be said:
    seriously is that first sentence really towny or am i just drunk

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

wh0 are these guests watching, L0L

martin shud be the SH00T, quit voting ppl
    mm HAS to shoot martin, i am, not gona deal w some dude that has a loaded gun in 3v1

i rly hope mm agre,es so i dont have to talk more about martin, like i get mizry sounds bad but martin, his firsts posts today were so BAD he immediately starts with "mizery/ceko scum world,' and YEA like mizry said completly ignores mm. its like he is tryng to P0CKET him
    you really are calling me/mm/martin all wolves? like ???

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

the only thing good about ur eod was shooting zeus, and the towncred that gave u wont last forever

voting me makes me think ur confident that mm is town, unless ur RLY just reaction-testing in day SIX
    obviously it gave me no towncred because both you and MM want to kill me like, more or something. it's funny.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550