S-FM 328: Lazy (6P) - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Ceko is the most anti-town person in this entire thread. You don't need scum when you have one guy tunnelling like a fucking miner.
    I 100% agree and don't want to reward poor play by acknowledging him.

Poor play is also placing someone at L1 3-4 hours in my vote will stay on Lag.

What ever happens GG i really don't give a fuck with ceko playing like that.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

blinkskater doesn't care that we almost hammered oberon. i thought he wanted to drop some extremely enlightening reads before he got lynched.

if he was town, he would've said "WTF WHY DID YOU PUT OBERON AT L-1 I ALMOST COULDN'T GIVE MY READS" then accuse varcron and i of throwing. of course though, he's a disingenuine scum who is talking out of both sides of his mouth

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u sound like ur trying to play the long game when this game only has 6 players xDD

why should anyone listen to you
    I hope you'll change your ways after this game. This is not good town play. It's worse than what Frinckles did.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Hi. Let's get down to busyness to defeat the huns.

Ceko I'll make this simple for you. I am town. We have a 2/3 shot at any of them. I don't care which one you pick, pull a name out of a hat and they die.

Am I scum? Nope
    Town? Yup
    I know the town anthem the town pledge the town idiot the town baker and the town chiropractor

I'm towny through and through irrefutably unequivocally and unapologetically town
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    omg, is lag scum?!?
    I doubt it, and here's why

Blink got himself into a situation where he made himself appear very, VERY scummy

And that's when he claimed sheriff and backed off after thunderdoming you.

Should we pay attention to his reads? Sure, except at least the read on me (Varcron) is wrong as fuck.

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Ceko I'll make this simple for you. I am town. We have a 2/3 shot at any of them. I don't care which one you pick, pull a name out of a hat and they die.

Am I scum? Nope
    Town? Yup
    I know the town anthem the town pledge the town idiot the town baker and the town chiropractor

I'm towny through and through irrefutably unequivocally and unapologetically town
    I have a question

Who did you sub in for?

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Am I scum? Nope
    Town? Yup

Oh I'm dumb, the host said.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    No. Honestly fuck blinkskater with that play, it's a fucking stupid play that makes no sense to make as citizen other than he thinks game theory doesn't apply to him and he can do whatever the hell he wants.
    LAGATTACK IS SELLING ANGER

ALERT

looks fake to me

23. ISO #423

I could have told you guys blink was town, he's my cousin (seven times removed)

big oversight BIG
    I have a problem though

The previous owner of your slot did the same play that PQR did at the beginning of the game (claiming sheriff with breadcrumb then retracting) which makes it appear like you're following in the footsteps to appear townie.

What's your opinion of that play?

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I have a problem though

The previous owner of your slot did the same play that PQR did at the beginning of the game (claiming sheriff with breadcrumb then retracting) which makes it appear like you're following in the footsteps to appear townie.

Keep in mind Oberon (previous slot owner) said that that was a scummy play and scumread me for it.

25. ISO #425

I have a problem though

Well obviously I would do that. It's a masterful play to develop trust with the real sheriff but it comes from two different mindsets. You need to do homework to figure out what they were so let's take a look at what I've said in the past

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Well obviously I would do that. It's a masterful play to develop trust with the real sheriff but it comes from two different mindsets. You need to do homework to figure out what they were so let's take a look at what I've said in the past
    How is it masterful though?

To me it appears as though it nearly caused your slot to be lynched because of it.

28. ISO #428

Ok hol up you are confusing me. You're telling you guys had 3 different fakeclaiming sheriffs?
    Correct

Blink thunderdomed Ceko (both sheriff claims) and blink said he was basically joking the entire time

I fakeclaimed as a meme at the beginning of the game (I thought the other claims were jokes so I did it then retracted)

Then your slot last night hardclaimed it and started going at it with Ceko.

So here were the two "real" Sheriff claims

Oberon, Ceko

And here are the three confirmed fake ones that were rescinded: Blink, Varcron, and PQR

29. ISO #429

Correct

Blink thunderdomed Ceko (both sheriff claims) and blink said he was basically joking the entire time

I fakeclaimed as a meme at the beginning of the game (I thought the other claims were jokes so I did it then retracted)

Then your slot last night hardclaimed it and started going at it with Ceko.

So here were the two "real" Sheriff claims

Oberon, Ceko

And here are the three confirmed fake ones that were rescinded: Blink, Varcron, and PQR
    Blink did not rescind his claim until he was about to be voted by Ceko

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This post can be made as either alignment IMO, but I do happen to agree so.

I'm the Sheriff
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack
    To ruin Lag's genius master plan, I offer a scenario not covered by Lag What is that scenario?

I'm the Sheriff
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    Wait, ceko can't be sheriff

because I'm Sheriff

I get the fancy underline and bold too! Take that!
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko
    -vote blinkskater

im the real sheriff. im also not afraid of "both scum" hammering you bc you're one of them.
    Those are the 4 claims, 2 of them you can obviously tell were faked

and two were real claims.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

How is it masterful though?

To me it appears as though it nearly caused your slot to be lynched because of it.
    My slot hasn't been lynched. My slot is towny through and through.

One of you is traitorous and the other two are just straight up scum.

Now I have the benefit of looking at some GOOD OLD FASHION VCA

DID I KILL BLINK? NOPE
    WAS BLINK TOWN? YUP

inb4 "feinckles is too goooood he probably just did this to do it!"

Everything in this slots iso is indicative that they believed BLINK was TOWN. This is consistent.

BLink believes Lag is BAD. I believe lag is probably BAD.

So I think I know where to place my vote shortly.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

ALERT

looks fake to me
    You tell me what the value in that play was then. It literally makes no sense for blinkskater to do that. ceko rolled a fun role this game - sheriff, get's to lead the town to victory, there's no reason for a citizen to claim as sheriff because it just hurts town. He scumpainted me constantly when I said he was scum for doing what he did. Because the way he was playing was scummy.

I said it time and time again, there is no reason for anyone but sheriff of mafia to claim sheriff.

36. ISO #436

Okay @Frinckles , here is what your slot has done over the course of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    Fellas, Ima be real here. I think ceko and blink are town. I think that for a very specific reason.
    All I’m saying is: I’m the real sheriff.
    K?
    Eventually we lynch one of those claims who explicitly revealed beforehand or immediately that they were trolling. Also potentially one of the players who hasn’t claimed it at all yet.
    Claiming Sheriff as a meme and then unclaiming it is wolfy. It’s too pro-town, a quick way of distancing oneself from pressure over the fakeclaim. Hence why it is scummy.

Also, claiming Sheriff as scum does not have any benefits as Mafia; it’s not a gambit. If Mafia does it, then they’re just trolling. No contradiction.
    Fellas, Ima be real here. I think ceko and blink are town. I think that for a very specific reason.
    K?
    Eventually we lynch one of those claims who explicitly revealed beforehand or immediately that they were trolling. Also potentially one of the players who hasn’t claimed it at all yet.

Your slot did the exact same thing that they scumread me for, which in my opinion is scumpainting and scummy.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Now imma meta it up. Lagattack the highly invested mafia player with a cool head is suddenly selling us anger after an opportunity presented itself (a la blonk)

Do I buy it? Nope sounds like scum putting an extra layer of dirt on blinks grave. Mighty disrespectful

But what really bothers me is the unapologetic hammer from you. That's just the move Varcron would do.

When you play scum on the stupid level first instinct is "I can't be caught hammering!"

But when you play on the gigabrain VARCRON level you realize that you have transcended hammering and that you can do as you please as scum. "Sure they may scumread me for it but I can calmly explain why it isn't a big deal and misdirect them with a bunch of question" varcron thought to himself

SCUM, SCUM I SAY. vote lagattack or else

39. ISO #439

Okay @Frinckles , here is what your slot has done over the course of the day

Your slot did the exact same thing that they scumread me for, which in my opinion is scumpainting and scummy.
    Oh, with the last quote,

K?
    He said it was a breadcrumb

I wasn't going to do this but seeing as playing FM with this class of mind-frozen robots gets me scumread. Here. I breadcrumbed in my reveal post that I was lying.
    I haven't even gotten any info from my gambit because of your insane tunnelling.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Now imma meta it up. Lagattack the highly invested mafia player with a cool head is suddenly selling us anger after an opportunity presented itself (a la blonk)

Do I buy it? Nope sounds like scum putting an extra layer of dirt on blinks grave. Mighty disrespectful

But what really bothers me is the unapologetic hammer from you. That's just the move Varcron would do.

When you play scum on the stupid level first instinct is "I can't be caught hammering!"

But when you play on the gigabrain VARCRON level you realize that you have transcended hammering and that you can do as you please as scum. "Sure they may scumread me for it but I can calmly explain why it isn't a big deal and misdirect them with a bunch of question" varcron thought to himself

If I were scum hammering would be off limits because of the attention it brings.

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    You tell me what the value in that play was then. It literally makes no sense for blinkskater to do that. ceko rolled a fun role this game - sheriff, get's to lead the town to victory, there's no reason for a citizen to claim as sheriff because it just hurts town. He scumpainted me constantly when I said he was scum for doing what he did. Because the way he was playing was scummy.

I said it time and time again, there is no reason for anyone but sheriff of mafia to claim sheriff.
    The only reason for this to be so burnt into your mind would be if it's the only thing you're fixated on.

BLINK IS DEAD.

You can look at vote count analysis and figure out who to lynch here and you're smart enough to know it's between pqr and varcron so make your choice.

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

What part of voting someone who thunderdome'd a sheriff is scummy. Like I honestly don't understand why everyone is saying I am scummy for it.

There was an easy path for town to win. And blink decided to just ignore it - so yes, I will criticize him even when he's out of the game.

My vote on blink was 100% the right vote.

50. ISO #450