S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4823
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't like how angry Paochan sounds. Frinckles could've bullshitted us all and be making a grand templar play as all we know.
    It's called being an outted wolf and you get used to hearing them after a while.

He could have said that he was Magus and did X ability to Blink after leveling him up during the day. Then he could have voted MM who directly CCs his night action.

He could have picked a relatively benign Magus ability to fakeclaim that Blink could follow along with and pretended to say that it 'probably' did happen to him from my visit.

They didn't do that. Read back to where I dropped the information and see how the two interact. This is caught scum clear as day.

As for me being the Templar, explain how I would know that Blink was visited and by who, and why Yues agreed multiple times to it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #3002

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

5. ISO #3005

6. ISO #3006

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It's called being an outted wolf and you get used to hearing them after a while.

He could have said that he was Magus and did X ability to Blink after leveling him up during the day. Then he could have voted MM who directly CCs his night action.

He could have picked a relatively benign Magus ability to fakeclaim that Blink could follow along with and pretended to say that it 'probably' did happen to him from my visit.

They didn't do that. Read back to where I dropped the information and see how the two interact. This is caught scum clear as day.

As for me being the Templar, explain how I would know that Blink was visited and by who, and why Yues agreed multiple times to it.
    Bold claim. Templar is not out of the question by the way you're defending yourself. Also, it brings up the case that if you do know that blink was visited, that could also mean that you're gargoyle... (?)

7. ISO #3007

I was actually worried that I'd left them too much doubt or room to manipulate the situation in their favor after I posted my info. Mostly because I'm a crafty scum player who looks for those opportunities and sees others trying it while I'm town.

Perhaps that's why I was so gung-ho at first about them being scum. But even after I took a step back, nothing really adds up because they didn't make the right play, and what were seeing now is a half-baked attempt to make any play at all.

8. ISO #3008

Bold claim. Templar is not out of the question by the way you're defending yourself. Also, it brings up the case that if you do know that blink was visited, that could also mean that you're gargoyle... (?)
    Templar is always possible, but based on the way Frinckles has been playing it seems exceptionally unlikely.

If Frinckles were Gargoyle then that doesn't explain why Yues is claiming villager
    Nor does it explain why MM claimed roleblocked

9. ISO #3009

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    So your vote is currently on Frinckles, why do you think it is Frinckles as scum more so than Yues?
    I could go on and on but I do not possess the necessary rhetoric. Most of it comes down to gut feeling when I know when someone is truly town because of the way they act. Idk. Played ToS and Sc2Maf for quite some years, so I'd like to say I have some knowledge when I know when someone is frustrated at being framed for something, in this case @Yuesgood. Frinckles' reaction and attempt to defend his insight just has a certain artificial aspect.

10. ISO #3010

I was actually worried that I'd left them too much doubt or room to manipulate the situation in their favor after I posted my info. Mostly because I'm a crafty scum player who looks for those opportunities and sees others trying it while I'm town.

Perhaps that's why I was so gung-ho at first about them being scum. But even after I took a step back, nothing really adds up because they didn't make the right play, and what were seeing now is a half-baked attempt to make any play at all.
    Well, Blink does claim to be paladin. I could just pay him a visit tonight and use my killing ability if all goes awry.

11. ISO #3011

Yues never agreed to visiting Blink in the night

12. ISO #3012

I could go on and on but I do not possess the necessary rhetoric. Most of it comes down to gut feeling when I know when someone is truly town because of the way they act. Idk. Played ToS and Sc2Maf for quite some years, so I'd like to say I have some knowledge when I know when someone is frustrated at being framed for something, in this case @Yuesgood. Frinckles' reaction and attempt to defend his insight just has a certain artificial aspect.
    So you think Yuesford is just a villager and Frinckles is a templar that's faking the whole thing?

13. ISO #3013

You're mistaken but I don't mind. My town meta is extremely scummy so you're reading it correctly even if the conclusion isn't right.

14. ISO #3014

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

So you think Yuesford is just a villager and Frinckles is a templar that's faking the whole thing?
    Correction: Could. Doesn't matter. Once Frinckles flips either end of the spectrum we know who's lying. On the other hand if Yues flips green.... then who's lying? Frinckles? Blink? This way I can kill two birds with one stone.

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Yues never agreed to visiting Blink in the night
    Frinckles is saying those are scenarios that they could have done - but they didn't.

Instead Yues is hard claiming villager. Frinckles is saying he visited. Remember early in the day when Frinckles was contemplating what to post? And then asked about WrathCyber's power role claim?

That to me reads like he was trying to figure out what to make of the info he got from the previous night

19. ISO #3019

20. ISO #3020

Templar is always possible, but based on the way Frinckles has been playing it seems exceptionally unlikely.

If Frinckles were Gargoyle then that doesn't explain why Yues is claiming villager
    Nor does it explain why MM claimed roleblocked
    Frinckles, Garg or not, can claim any A>B pairing. Blink has no confirmation of being visited at night. Yues can be villager, any A can be villager.

RB claim by MM is independent of Frinc's claim and could be legit.

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

Correction: Could. Doesn't matter. Once Frinckles flips either end of the spectrum we know who's lying. On the other hand if Yues flips green.... then who's lying? Frinckles? Blink? This way I can kill two birds with one stone.
    If Yues flips green, then yes, Frinckles is lying. The difference though is losing a villager vs losing a level 2 hero when we're wrong - if we're wrong about Frinckles then we lose a level 2 hero.
    If we're wrong about Yues - then we lose a Villager

If we're right with Frinkles - we get 2 scum out
    If we're right with Yues - we get a scum, MAYBE templar?

We get a LOT more value with Frinckles claims, not to mention Frinckles reaction to your power role claim - he believed you and town read you, which is why he decided to reveal his info

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Also I would prefer Yues goes down first as they're the one Frinckles has a red check on.
    1 for 1 rule is that you only kill the investigative if the target they claimed a red check on is fake.
    So Yuesford going down today is optimal.
    There was no red check.

29. ISO #3029

If Yues flips green, then yes, Frinckles is lying. The difference though is losing a villager vs losing a level 2 hero when we're wrong - if we're wrong about Frinckles then we lose a level 2 hero.
    If we're wrong about Yues - then we lose a Villager

If we're right with Frinkles - we get 2 scum out
    If we're right with Yues - we get a scum, MAYBE templar?

We get a LOT more value with Frinckles claims, not to mention Frinckles reaction to your power role claim - he believed you and town read you, which is why he decided to reveal his info
    I follow this.

30. ISO #3030

If Frinckles is town, then their train has to have at least two wolves if not all of them.
    The thread state indicates that scum are trying to save Yuesford if the latter is scum by trying to get the Frinckles train to be majority over Yuesford.
    Blink/Yues/Oberon is a fine start.

31. ISO #3031

If Frinckles is town, then their train has to have at least two wolves if not all of them.
    The thread state indicates that scum are trying to save Yuesford if the latter is scum by trying to get the Frinckles train to be majority over Yuesford.
    WTF
    -vote CRichardForumLies

32. ISO #3032

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Frinckles, Garg or not, can claim any A>B pairing. Blink has no confirmation of being visited at night. Yues can be villager, any A can be villager.

RB claim by MM is independent of Frinc's claim and could be legit.
    Yes, all possible.

But one of Frinckles and Yuesford is lying. Reading Frinckles ISO from the start of day 2 vs Yuesford's hard-claim, jk soft-claim, jk hard-claim and it just feels to me like Frinckles is telling the truth.

Plus the cost benefit analysis of the two is just way better when we go for Yuesford first

Plus, in principle, it is almost always better to trust an invest role that claims to have found scum rather than trusting the accused

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

Also, I know I'm not level 2 yet. Should've realized it sooner but I was too stubborn to admit that I shouldn't be a priority to level up either( if magus is reading this) since my lv2 ability is pretty much useless when compared to other roles such as priest lv2, knight, or even paladin because I can only use it once.

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

Also, I know I'm not level 2 yet. Should've realized it sooner but I was too stubborn to admit that I shouldn't be a priority to level up either( if magus is reading this) since my lv2 ability is pretty much useless when compared to other roles such as priest lv2, knight, or even paladin because I can only use it once.
    Frinckles liked this post

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

Your level 1 ability is arguably stronger than your level 2 ability as well, since you can basically never be de-leveled by scum with it, whereas your level 2 ability sanitizes the target which can make things dicey

44. ISO #3044

Yes there is a red check.
    Frinckles claims that Yues visited Blink and Yues claims a role that cannot visit.
    There is a contradiction, therefore Frinckles claims a red check on Yues.
    There was no red check, yes, but Yues sticking to his villager claim makes it a soft-red check.
    Also the real Magus would just tell us he mind controlled Yues.

45. ISO #3045

Your level 1 ability is arguably stronger than your level 2 ability as well, since you can basically never be de-leveled by scum with it, whereas your level 2 ability sanitizes the target which can make things dicey
    Take that into account that I cannot be targeted by any shadow's ability because I can hide behind my target, I think I have the greatest survivability rate out of all the heroes.
    You meant this?

46. ISO #3046

Yes, all possible.

But one of Frinckles and Yuesford is lying. Reading Frinckles ISO from the start of day 2 vs Yuesford's hard-claim, jk soft-claim, jk hard-claim and it just feels to me like Frinckles is telling the truth.

Plus the cost benefit analysis of the two is just way better when we go for Yuesford first

Plus, in principle, it is almost always better to trust an invest role that claims to have found scum rather than trusting the accused
    I like this post. About time I'm not the only one being the voice of reason in this thread.
    Which is sorely lacking in this player list.

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

50. ISO #3050