S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 4823
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ouch. After trying to motivate people talking and engaging, this hurts.

I should do it like others next time. Wait and keep my distance with neutral comments and never have any opinions because nothing means anything.
    You can play Mafia however you like.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You can play Mafia however you like.
    That's egocentric though. There's many players who, if there were 10 of them in a 10 player game, game would end under 200 posts.

I feel like you don't value enough people trying to create content and engage others. Trying to make the game a game.
    If everyone was on a high horse and just gave neutral comments from time to time waiting for something to happen - there would never be any game and those shits could go home from their pedestal.

4. ISO #1054

*cough* MM tonally in his scum range *cough*
    Really? Why do you say so?

MM hates D1 claims -- that sounds like regular MM, not sure what tone you're referring to. His limited TR was LagAttack.

It's interesting that you're discrediting a person with 5 posts whose only other read was that you're acting strange.

5. ISO #1055

That's egocentric though. There's many players who, if there were 10 of them in a 10 player game, game would end under 200 posts.

I feel like you don't value enough people trying to create content and engage others. Trying to make the game a game.
    If everyone was on a high horse and just gave neutral comments from time to time waiting for something to happen - there would never be any game and those shits could go home from their pedestal.
    I always appreciate content. But it isn't always pro-town and it isn't always done by town.

Nobody believed me when SJ pulled his scum shenanigans last game; Everybody wants Oberon lynched when he does shenanigans as town.

I just don't know your alignment and I'm trying to zero-in on players that aren't being put under a microscope right now.

6. ISO #1056

MM hates D1 claims -- that sounds like regular MM, not sure what tone you're referring to. His limited TR was LagAttack.

It's interesting that you're discrediting a person with 5 posts whose only other read was that you're acting strange.
    Opinions=/=Tone
    Anyhow..
    Might have something to do with
    1) there are reasons against lynches of the other 3
    2) if you want to see a town MM tone to compare:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Y E S
    I'M TOWN!!!!! After literal MONTHS of scumming, I'm town in an Sc2 Mafia game!

I assume you mean it's time to quacklynch Blinkskater.
    -quack blinkskater

-vote SuperJack

QUACK

7. ISO #1057

I always appreciate content. But it isn't always pro-town and it isn't always done by town.

Nobody believed me when SJ pulled his scum shenanigans last game; Everybody wants Oberon lynched when he does shenanigans as town.

I just don't know your alignment and I'm trying to zero-in on players that aren't being put under a microscope right now.
    I never said it's AI.

8. ISO #1058

Opinions=/=Tone
    Anyhow..
    Might have something to do with
    1) there are reasons against lynches of the other 3
    2) if you want to see a town MM tone to compare:
    Looking at MM's replies on the next page of Matrix6 lines up with his tone this game. I think if MM started consecutive games with "Y E S
    I'M TOWN!!!!! After literal MONTHS of scumming, I'm town in an Sc2 Mafia game!" he might get some diminishing returns on how trustworthy he's perceived.

I never said it's AI.
    Well thank you for getting people to talk. No I'm not Templar.

9. ISO #1059

Looking at MM's replies on the next page of Matrix6 lines up with his tone this game. I think if MM started consecutive games with "Y E S
    I'M TOWN!!!!! After literal MONTHS of scumming, I'm town in an Sc2 Mafia game!" he might get some diminishing returns on how trustworthy he's perceived.

I can see that. If I were in his shoes and got a town game after randing scum for months, I can only imagine how happy I'd be to roll town after so long.

10. ISO #1060

Implying that 1 opening post was the only post with tonal difference?
    MM was in high spirits, there was a lol or a smiley in basically every post; idk how you don't see the tonal difference.

Anyhow, this is starting to take 5 posts too serious, especially since he got no free time.

But the point was that one of the 4 you mentioned you should be cautious about.

11. ISO #1061

One notable post from MarshMallow Marshal was to lvl up the Templar instead to lvl 3, which is a possible strategy so that templar can win without killing off a town because lol!SC2 Jester in this game recycled.
    Only question is would MM do that as a wolf when the consensus was to kill the outed Templar D1?
    Seems unlikely, though maybe I'm being close minded.

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    One notable post from MarshMallow Marshal was to lvl up the Templar instead to lvl 3, which is a possible strategy so that templar can win without killing off a town because lol!SC2 Jester in this game recycled.
    Only question is would MM do that as a wolf when the consensus was to kill the outed Templar D1?
    At first I thought that leaving them alive as survivor was bad idea because their vote could fuck us for the fun of it.
    But level 3 can't vote so there's some merit to the idea, at the cost of 2 new town heroes.

About your idea though - MM was only caught up to like post ~30 or something.
    There was no consensus yet.

However, him not holding it back could be town indicative regardless.

13. ISO #1063

At first I thought that leaving them alive as survivor was bad idea because their vote could fuck us for the fun of it.
    But level 3 can't vote so there's some merit to the idea, at the cost of 2 new town heroes.

About your idea though - MM was only caught up to like post ~30 or something.
    There was no consensus yet.

However, him not holding it back could be town indicative regardless.
    Oh it wasn't consensus to kill the Templar D1?
    At the very least, there were more players saying "Kill the Templar ASAP" than "Lets level up the Templar to lvl 3 so they don't kill a villager most likely if we execute them".

14. ISO #1064

Hmm I feel like Oberon dropped off noticeably when their train disappeared.
    If they are scum, then it's likely that once the spotlight moved off them that they weren't under pressure to self pres.
    I'm not sure how valid this thought is.
    I'll have to check my last game with them on MC and they were town to check for differences if any compared to this game.

15. ISO #1065

Oh it wasn't consensus to kill the Templar D1?
    At the very least, there were more players saying "Kill the Templar ASAP" than "Lets level up the Templar to lvl 3 so they don't kill a villager most likely if we execute them".
    I'd say you're correct about this. Ozy made it pretty clear that they reveal and we lynch them. Maybe not a concensus so much as a gameplan nobody would object to.

16. ISO #1066

Hmm I feel like Oberon dropped off noticeably when their train disappeared.
    If they are scum, then it's likely that once the spotlight moved off them that they weren't under pressure to self pres.
    I'm not sure how valid this thought is.
    I'll have to check my last game with them on MC and they were town to check for differences if any compared to this game.
    Oberon has a weird way of making things worse for himself as town sometimes. I wish he'd do more though.

17. ISO #1067

Oberon has a weird way of making things worse for himself as town sometimes. I wish he'd do more though.
    If that is the case, then there's a chance scum would have sat back let a wagon form on village!Oberon and score a misyeet D1.
    Keep in mind that this is assuming Oberon is village.
    Which means if that is the case, there would be one scum max on Oberon train.

18. ISO #1068

@Frinckles what is your opinion on the LagAttack's slot? I checked your last 50 posts and found only:
    1)He has done more than Nr2.
    2)And this:
    Also Blink you were the second person after me to bring up how skilled Lagattack is, I just decided to drop it.

He's either a experienced player using a crutch or a new player playing well. Doesn't matter.
    What's the point of this post btw, if it 'doesn't matter'?

19. ISO #1069

huh?? you play the mod?!?

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

I feel that Oberon being flipped would give us the most information on what scum were doing D1.
    If Oberon is village, then there would be at most 2 scum off their train with one of them likely voting on Oberon.
    If Oberon is scum, it's likely the other two were off their wagon trying to avoid having one of their partners go down.

23. ISO #1073

@Frinckles what is your opinion on the LagAttack's slot? I checked your last 50 posts and found only:
    1)He has done more than Nr2.
    2)And this:

What's the point of this post btw, if it 'doesn't matter'?
    You need to read things with context. Blink was complaining that LagAttack was defending that he was new with "out of game" reasons when Blink brought it up in their conversation. I was pointing out that I did the same thing but didn't need to press the issue because it's pointless.

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    No, do you even read posts? It seems as you've missed the 10+ messages that I defended Oberon because he was being accused of being scum almost immediately. Especially because he was showing an honest effort in defending himself. Varcron clearly changed his opinion, showing lateral thinking indicative of what a town player would try to do, which is why I changed my opinion on him. On the other hand, we have ceko and lagattack(AFAIK) showing the same tunnel vision towards Oberon especially. This would be a high scum play to make in accusing 1 player out of 15 on D1.

HOWEVER!! I could be completely wrong, and they're just on another level of scumreading.
    This is what I had in mind as possible TMI if we're in a scum!Wrath world.

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

If I'm applying what happened from the above linked game correctly, then there is a non-zero chance that Oberon is village in this game as they had a train form on them this game and in the linked game above.
    It makes me wonder if this could be a repeat experience for Oberon/Ganelon.
    We still have time, no reason not to look at the linked game for clues.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

My opinion eh? Here ya go.

Juice Town: Yuesford, theoneceko, Frinckles, OzyWho
    SUS Evils: ZZorange, WrathCyber, Oberon, PQRnHack, Varcron
    Not Sure: Marshmallow Marshall, LagAttack, CRichardForumLies, Numbertwo, blinkskater

As there wasn't any leads yet and alliances are being formed. I won't insist myself as townie cos I can't prove otherwise. If I got the L, then its a wp sacrifice cos I'm definitely sure there are more capable townies to carry on my will and they'll acquire my maiden town win later on.

33. ISO #1083

I am flattered my few posts are still a topic 1000 posts into the game even though I did pretty much nothing xD.
    Also, what the hell, we are 1000 posts into the game on D1???

So Ozy did not appreciate my suspicion of him. Gonna catch up on that; my off-site game just ended (replaced into something lol).

that would be about right lol.

P.S. I'm not jumping in Frinckles' pocket, even though I like the posts he's making right now. What I'm seeing is not outside of his scum range, although it certainly isn't scummy either.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    My opinion eh? Here ya go.

Juice Town: Yuesford, theoneceko, Frinckles, OzyWho
    SUS Evils: ZZorange, WrathCyber, Oberon, PQRnHack, Varcron
    Not Sure: Marshmallow Marshall, LagAttack, CRichardForumLies, Numbertwo, blinkskater

As there wasn't any leads yet and alliances are being formed. I won't insist myself as townie cos I can't prove otherwise. If I got the L, then its a wp sacrifice cos I'm definitely sure there are more capable townies to carry on my will and they'll acquire my maiden town win later on.
    Thank you.
    Got a question about your not sure category.
    How many scum do you think are in your not sure category?

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

Looking at Oberon's ISO since he seems to be a hot topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    people taking shit seriously on d1 are 100% scum
    (that means you ozy and ceko)
    WHAT? Since when do you have this horrible stance lol? Aren't you part of the "get info in every not anti-town way possible" school? This is heresy.
    I'm trying to use tells from the mod
    Um... that is unlikely to work and doesn't even apply to D1, since the mod's D1 is basically nothing.
    idk people are reading far too much into my posts, I didn't say Ozy and Ceko were bussing, I didn't say any of those things, what I said is very simple: ppl who try too hard in rvs are 100% scum, ppl who are among the last to start trolling are scum, and people who troll too hard and too forcefully are scum.
    I confirm there's nothing in Mag's ISO saying Ozy and Ceko are bussing. However, the rest is really bad. Only a Sith deals in absolutes (or a fool, but Mag is not a fool).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

WHAT? Since when do you have this horrible stance lol? Aren't you part of the "get info in every not anti-town way possible" school? This is heresy.

Um... that is unlikely to work and doesn't even apply to D1, since the mod's D1 is basically nothing.

I confirm there's nothing in Mag's ISO saying Ozy and Ceko are bussing. However, the rest is really bad. Only a Sith deals in absolutes (or a fool, but Mag is not a fool).
    yes, they do, and yes there are D1 tells :P

40. ISO #1090

Gonna implore you to do some serious catch-up when you can. The thread in it's entirety if possible. I've got you in limbo land but that's changing D2.

41. ISO #1091

I'm not sure exactly how you moved the game forward. All momentum on an Oberon train went poof. I guess maybe the Templar thing got people talking for a short while but you could have brought it up as any alignment.
    the templar subject was one of the worst and most time-wasting things discussed this game

42. ISO #1092

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hmm. As I stated, I'm not entirely sure. But if you really want an answer. There is (1), and its Numbertwo. He's more of a "keep an eye on that guy" cos he voted theoneceko earlier.
    I tried starting a train on numbertwo earlier and no one else seemed interested.
    My instincts tell me this might turn out to be important later on in the game.
    Hmmmm

43. ISO #1093

ZZorange (1 [L-7]):
    Varcron

WrathCyber (3 [L-5]):
    OzyWho, theoneceko, Yuesford

PQRnHack (2 [L-6]):
    Numbertwo, CRichardForumLies

LagAttack (2 [L-6]):
    Oberon, blinkskater

blinkskater (1 [L-7]):
    LagAttack

OzyWho (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Varcron (1 [L-7]):
    Frinckles

VC as of now.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, yet there doesn't appear to be any serious attempts to start alternative trains off of PQR and Wrath.
    If either of them is a hit, then the thread state indicates that wolves are probably on the counter train to a likely villager.
    Which indicates that the wolves don't have a lot of thread influence if Wrath is a hit.
    That alone indicates at most only one high poster is scum and the other is probably either a middle/low poster.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Of course if I'm correct in thinking that all the top trains are all on scum, that would be a really good D1.
    The optimist wants me to think we have scum/scum/scum trains.
    The realist thinks it's more likely we have at least one of the trains is on a villager, if not two or more.

50. ISO #1100