Spiritualist (Sheriff)
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Tribesman (Citizen)
    Tribesman (Citizen)
    Tribesman (Citizen)

Trapper

I don't think the 3 wolves are dumb enough to all claim shitizen.
    The trapper is claiming shitizen.
    After reading the settings, the Alpha wolves actualy can only claim shitizen since the is immune while omega wolve is alive. If he claim a role with a NA, he will be inactive for Det and I don't think the Alpha took that chance (chances are low, it's still possible that he claim a TPR).
    Which mean out of the 7 shitizens claim, 2 are evil (possibly 3)

The obvious claim for the beta would be sheriff. Less obvious claim would be doc.
    The obvious claim for the omega would be det.

That mean if everyone have been logical, between TUD and blink, one of them is probably the beta.
    We only have one Det claim, I don't want to lynch him because he is so usefull. beside that, I don't really trust naz. Like TUD I feel like scv and naz are scums BUT it's mostly my feelings, I can't really read people like how you do.

If everyone have been logical with their claims and since I am agree with TUD, I think:
    Alpha is SCV
    Beta is blink
    Omega is naz

Which is sure is their is no confirmed Det in the list. With two docs and two sheriffs claims, having 3 TPRs is only 14% chances.

I don't want to take the chances of killing the only Det claim or a doc.
    Lynching a shitizen is probably the best bet we can do so I think we should get SCV, he will give us a lot of informations.
    I am still agree with TUD, naz backed up alot SCV when people wanted to lynch him. I will try to review all his posts to have a proper analyze about him.

If SCV flip scum ==> We should lynch naz, then blink (according to what I think right now)
    If SCV flip town ==> Well, that would mean naz is really town and we can trust him

10. ISO #2510

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Since we have two docs claim, I think number2 will survive the night because :

If number2 die, why MM was not on him?
    If MM die, why number2 was not on him?

I think that will prevent wolves to attack one of them.
    The bad part about that is that mean doc won't be usefull since wolves can just target another guy instead and they will never heal anyone.

11. ISO #2511

Poison
    Poison rng = 36h

(55/110 miles to mountain base)

18 hours into day 2, the tribesmen stopped at a nearby river to refill their Bota's. Exausted and hungry the travelers began to build a fire to heat some left-over Rocket Raccoon. A few of the tribesmen made some piles of snow that they artistically crafted into seats around the fire. It was a cold day, a little below zero, clear skies and a small waterfall nearby producing tranquillizing music. For the first time since the journey began, the tribe started to relax; enjoying the beauty of nature around them. Marshmallow Marshall, having grown up by a river, was experienced with fishing - creating traps in the river to replenish their food supply. After setting up a few of the traps he went to join the rest of the party around the fire. Feet aching, he removed his skin boots and burried his feet beneath the snow, wincing in pain as the blisters touched the cold. As the groups chatter died down they hungrily listening to the sounds of Rocket Raccoon sizzled over the fire occasionally crackling and popping as the fluid within the bones vaporized and found its way free. Some of the members even drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

After an hour of warming over the dancing flames, the last of Rocket Raccoon was ready for eating. Marshmallow Marshall, whom was the only one awake removed the remains of their friend from the fire, and put the pieces on a large leather cloth to cool. Hungry, he couldent resist but to help himself to a few of the fingers before going to check the fish traps.To his delight, his traps were a success! Three large Trout were caught in the cages. He removed the cages and began to walk back to the fire when he stopped. His vision was beginning to blur as he began gasping for air, as if the hands of the wind were grasping around his throat. "Help..." he tried to yell, but no sound came out. He collapsed to the ground, falling on top of the cages in his hands, breaking them in a loud crunch.

The group awoke, seeing Marshmallow Marshall thriving on the ground, ran over to help but it was too late.
    Marshmall Marshall had died. Perplexed at what had just happened, the tribesmen began to search him for signs of an attack, or maybe an infected wound but found nothing.The spiritualist went over to the cooked Rocket Raccoon remains, and seeing the bones of his fingers deducted that Marshmallow Marshall must have eaten some while they were asleep. Having worked with a variety of different poisonous plants and venoms, the spiritualist did not take long to discover a strange, but familiar smell within the meat. He declared that the remainder of their food supply had been poisoned with venom from the Seoane Rästik, otherwise known as the Estonian Viper.

Marshmallow Marshall, due to having the poison in his body could not be eaten by the group. However, out of respect for their fallen friend, the group decided a proper burial was in order.

After the burial, it was time to pack and keep moving. They collected the fish that Marshmallow Marshall had caught, said their final prayers, and continued their journey - now more determined than ever to put the dead to rest.

R.I.P Marshmallow Marshall.

Votes to Lynch updated.
    6 votes to hammer.

Role will be revealed with End of Day post.

Last edited by Distorted; April 12th, 2018 at 06:43 PM.

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Since we have two docs claim, I think number2 will survive the night because :

If number2 die, why MM was not on him?
    If MM die, why number2 was not on him?

I think that will prevent wolves to attack one of them.
    The bad part about that is that mean doc won't be usefull since wolves can just target another guy instead and they will never heal anyone.
    Nevermind...MM is dead. RIP MM. His role will be revealed at the end of the day.

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Poison
    Poison rng = 36h

18 hours into day 2, the tribesmen stopped at a nearby river to refill their Bota's. Exausted and hungry the travelers began to build a fire to heat some left-over Rocket Raccoon. A few of the tribesmen made some piles of snow that they artistically crafted into seats around the fire. It was a cold day, a little below zero, clear skies and a small waterfall nearby producing tranquillizing music. For the first time since the journey began, the tribe started to relax; enjoying the beauty of nature around them. Marshmallow Marshall, having grown up by a river, was experienced with fishing - creating traps in the river to replenish their food supply. After setting up a few of the traps he went to join the rest of the party around the fire. Feet aching, he removed his skin boots and burried his feet beneath the snow, wincing in pain as the blisters touched the cold. As the groups chatter died down they hungrily listening to the sounds of Rocket Raccoon sizzled over the fire occasionally crackling and popping as the fluid within the bones vaporized and found its way free. Some of the members even drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

After an hour of warming over the dancing flames, the last of Rocket Raccoon was ready for eating. Marshmallow Marshall, whom was the only one awake removed the remains of their friend from the fire, and put the pieces on a large leather cloth to cool. Hungry, he couldent resist but to help himself to a few of the fingers before going to check the fish traps.To his delight, his traps were a success! Three large Trout were caught in the cages. He removed the cages and began to walk back to the fire when he stopped. His vision was beginning to blur as he began gasping for air, as if the hands of the wind were grasping around his throat. "Help..." he tried to yell, but no sound came out. He collapsed to the ground, falling on top of the cages in his hands, breaking them in a loud crunch.

The group awoke, seeing Marshmallow Marshall thriving on the ground, ran over to help but it was too late.
    Marshmall Marshall had died. Perplexed at what had just happened, the tribesmen began to search him for signs of an attack, or maybe an infected wound but found nothing.The spiritualist went over to the cooked Rocket Raccoon remains, and seeing the bones of his fingers deducted that Marshmallow Marshall must have eaten some while they were asleep. Having worked with a variety of different poisonous plants and venoms, the spiritualist did not take long to discover a strange, but familiar smell within the meat. He declared that the remainder of their food supply had been poisoned with venom from the Seoane Rästik, otherwise known as the Estonian Viper.

Marshmallow Marshall, due to having the poison in his body could not be eaten by the group. However, out of respect for their fallen friend, the group decided a proper burial was in order. After the burial, it was time to pack and keep moving. They collected the fish that Marshmallow Marshall had caught, said their final prayers, and continued their journey - now more determined than ever to put the dead to rest.

\

Votes to Lynch updated.
    6 votes to hammer.

is the host allowed to edit his own posts?
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #2520

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    my suspicions are on volkov and crunchy all of you tprs are towny af
    If all tprs are towny ==> 3 TPR = 14%
    I won't say it's not possible because it is, but saying they are ALL TOWNY is actualy not very smart.
    Plus if they are all towny, that mean ALL WOLVES claimed shitizen..dude wtf I won't want to believe it's possible.

Can you seriously imagine them during night talk and say :
    -hey what will you claim?
    -shitizen
    -same
    -same
    -ok go for it!

Which mean...possibly the people who was strongly against a role claim D1 are possibly the scums. And they just want to wait N1 to think about it.

Someone is motivated enough to reread D1? Because I am defintivly not.

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so he targeted gyrlander and got poisoned. what does this mean? Did the Trapper use his MM ability on Gyrlaner?
    Actualy it's pretty simple : we can't know yet.

1) (Serial Killer) Each night give someone poisoned food. The person who was given the food
    will randomly die the next day (decided by 48h RNG). If a wolf attacks, kills, and eats
    that person the same night they are poisoned, the wolf will become poisoned instead; the player
    attacked still dies. If the player is protected that night, the player is still poisoned, and not the wolf.

2) (Mass Murderer) Each night place poison at someones camp. Anyone who visits that player that
    night will become poisoned and die
    within 96 hours (RNG). Players who do not visit are considered visiting themself, and will be poisoned.

Both are RNG :

1 : He directly targeted MM
    2 : He targeted Gyrlander ==> Maybe they won't die at the same time, which mean MM is dead but Gyrllander will die soon too.

For now, it's best to assume he used his SK ability to kill MM.

23. ISO #2523

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hue hue hue.

So that's the thing with Scv... That could actually be staged. But I don't see them being scum together, too much lol. So if it's not staged, it's + townpoints to blink.

The famous post about volkov being good

If it's the case, Gyrlander is too. I doubt it. And I highly doubt he got on SK mode.

Yeah I think it wasn't staged.

Mhmmm

About TuD

nu thats a lie

UHm???? Okay that's weird. Sounds like a scum using Scv to get mislynches?

<3 <3 <3 scv...

Is it still present?

About Gyrlander's post on role claims.

About if we should roleclaim. Took a while before he revealed his role...

Aaaaand there are a whole lot of pages without him

Yeah :'(

Answering Scv's post about not being vigi with a nice "Dah fuck?" and never further replied. He did not reply when I asked if he had something else to say about that Scv post. +scumpoints

That's good, +townpoints for reasoning, it's from a town POV.

Yep true... And just for that, I now hate you. BECAUSE YOU'RE TOWN :@

Can confirm he reads efe pretty well

Yep

Ok

Lol putting that reaction type in your meta right now

Tru he never claimed doc, only softclaims to bait scum on D1.

NOT ANYMORE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I probably should do that lol

I disagree, let's not lynch AFKs. We need infos.

XD

Yeah me neither. Gyrl is quite null now, she faded away.... Lenneth is weird but I believe he's a busy person, I don't see him often on the mod (ok I don't play the mod often now :P)

YEAH LET'S LYNCH DA HOST

You meant Trapper?

They're all good, both of them. @Numbertwo I want to doc chain with youuuuuuu

NOT ANYMORE

Poor crunch, now he has time XD

CONCLUSION: Fuck you blink!!! You're town sorry...
    -vote Light_Yagami
    @blinkskater Do you agree with this vote?
    I do agree as a possible trapper in kira but i would rather lynch a cit who has possible ties to the mafia we still have hours to deliberate i just woke up and am gonna boot up tbat laptop and read ill comment as i go

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Poison
    Poison rng = 36h

Marshmallow Marshall, due to having the poison in his body could not be eaten by the group. However, out of respect for their fallen friend, the group decided a proper burial was in order.

After the burial, it was time to pack and keep moving. They collected the fish that Marshmallow Marshall had caught, said their final prayers, and continued their journey - now more determined than ever to put the dead to rest.

Votes to Lynch updated.
    6 votes to hammer.

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

so he targeted gyrlander and got poisoned. what does this mean? Did the Trapper use his MM ability on Gyrlaner?
    it's possible, that he target MM in MM mode(lol) so one or two things could be the case Gyrlander is living on his own RNG, or Gyr targetted himself as trapper. Or MM was visited in SK mode by trapper

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

If trapper did target MM in SK mode, then I could see only efekannn02 and blink having a reason to target MM specifically.
    Speaking of efekannn02, did anyone read Kira's iso on him? Efe has not tried helping town a single time all game, has claimed evil like what? 30 times? And looked like sending hidden messages to other scum.
    I want to Lynch either Scv or efekannn02, but I would prefer efe. Though info wise efe Lynch only confirm #2.

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I want to Lynch either Scv or efekannn02, but I would prefer efe. Though info wise efe Lynch only confirm #2.
    Does anyone here believe that MM might be a scum?
    Because a scum MM would confirm Scv and naz, given their Day-1 attempted lynch train on him.

35. ISO #2535

If trapper did target MM in SK mode, then I could see only efekannn02 and blink having a reason to target MM specifically.
    Speaking of efekannn02, did anyone read Kira's iso on him? Efe has not tried helping town a single time all game, has claimed evil like what? 30 times? And looked like sending hidden messages to other scum.
    that doesnt make me scum just helps my meta

im actually laughing that you guys take everything i say seriously maybe i should put the the sarcasm tag on it so you guys wont be stupid AF

i claimed Citizen D1 and i hardstand for that statement i want to see Kira's face after he realizes that he is wrong against me lol

The Most Likely Alpha is Volkov for me and gamma might be naz or something idk MM is definitivelly scum/nullread
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

You know what guys?
    Remember me calling Scv+naz a scum team?
    Spoiler : Me calling them out and reasoning :
    My comments were lazy, the post was more like for me trying to understand Gryl better.
    SHE IS MY TOP TOWN READ AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    Most Pro-Town discussion from her
    Was only one to stop you hellhounds from Day1 random lynching
    MORE THAN LIKELY SAVED NUMBERTWOS LIFE!!!

Furthermore, I am quite certain SCV+naz = Scum team.
    • They tried going for a lynch train on MM day1
    • They tried going for a lynch train on NumberTwo Day2
    • I don't believe in Scvs intentions because if he was town, then he was so very close to gamethrowing
    • I don't believe in naz either because she is following or even creating these lynch trains and she was completely oblivious to Scv lying even when his claim seemed completely impossible
    • Slight chance that naz finally decided to claim when I said "I might consider a TPR lynch if you claim a TPR and we have 6 TPR claims" for willing to lynch a TPR
    • naz and Scv both got really fucking quiet and passive when I wrote in big red letters that I see them as a scum team.
    • After going through all this - I am ok with lynching either naz or Scv. Or anyone who talks shit about Gryl.

-vote Scvmurderer

Amongst my top scumreads. One of the citizens. And most info from his lynch (half players voted him half didn't, from those who voted at all).

Well, I wanted to make sure by making a half or quarter iso on Scv.
    Guess what I found even first 10 posts? Basically every one of those first 10 were protecting naz
    Additionally to what I previously suspected, now I see this? I VOTE SCV AND NONE OTHER TODAY!!!!!!!!

Spoiler : Posts 1-10 :

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Fuck you and fuck you and fuck you

I don't like you.

-vote The Ultimate Despair
    Protects naz against TUD

MM hard buddying first two hours
    After naz questions MM → MM questions naz → Scv scumpaints MM, to protect naz.
    Scv saying MM is hard buddying, yet he himself is practically giving his ass to naz for the taking.

You're going to need more then one vote to pressure some1
    MM wants to pressure naz, Scv undermines that decision.

Your avatar...its great.

Also citizens are actually needed in balanced games lol. But no1 wants to play citizen on the mod so you never see them.

Psstt blink, PPPSSTTTT @blinkskater , BLINSKATER!

Lets lynch the fool at EoD
    After TUD calls out naz for not "participating" in the game and blink questions TUD about it - Scv tells blink to lynch TUD

Its easier to read them then you think.

No, lennith good. Get your vote off lennith
    Protects lennith

Every1 is trusting these tpr claims too much
    Scumpaints TPRs

What leads
    Quetsions Kiras "leads"

I was considering making an iso on Scv to see if there is something else to my Scv+naz theory.
    Didn't even take 10 posts to know for sure.

-vote Scvmurderer

38. ISO #2538

@Efekannn02 @naz @CrunchySoul @Light_Yagami @Lenneth @blinkskater @Gyrlander @VolKov @Numbertwo
    Vote Scvmurderer

You know what guys?
    Remember me calling Scv+naz a scum team?

Well, I wanted to make sure by making a half or quarter iso on Scv.
    Guess what I found even first 10 posts? Basically every one of those first 10 were protecting naz
    Additionally to what I previously suspected, now I see this? I VOTE SCV AND NONE OTHER TODAY!!!!!!!!

Spoiler : Posts 1-10 :

Protects naz against TUD

After naz questions MM → MM questions naz → Scv scumpaints MM, to protect naz.
    Scv saying MM is hard buddying, yet he himself is practically giving his ass to naz for the taking.

MM wants to pressure naz, Scv undermines that decision.

After TUD calls out naz for not "participating" in the game and blink questions TUD about it - Scv tells blink to lynch TUD

Protects lennith

Scumpaints TPRs

Quetsions Kiras "leads"

I was considering making an iso on Scv to see if there is something else to my Scv+naz theory.
    Didn't even take 10 posts to know for sure.

-vote Scvmurderer

39. ISO #2539

Im not sold on scv being mafia for the fact that he made that bold claim, something a mafia in my eyes wouldnt do and based on scvs meta i dont see him doing that as mafia either, i do see him as possible trapper tho because that would be a strong town/cit move to try and play off giving him strong town points but a scv and naz scum team would pretty much mean that my reads have been 100 % ass backwards , so ill stick with my gut and say not mafia possibly trapper

40. ISO #2540

An scv flip would give us more information then say a yagami, crunchy,lennith flip since i cant reaf yagami from a hole in the wall crunchys still nonexistant and lenneth posts one townish post every so often lenneth and crunchy also have little to no interactions with other players either ffs

41. ISO #2541

I already said that a few messages before but I totaly agree with you about them (and i would add blink in the list because his claim fit pretty well that theory).

-vote scvmurderer

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im not sold on scv being mafia for the fact that he made that bold claim, something a mafia in my eyes wouldnt do and based on scvs meta i dont see him doing that as mafia either, i do see him as possible trapper tho because that would be a strong town/cit move to try and play off giving him strong town points but a scv and naz scum team would pretty much mean that my reads have been 100 % ass backwards , so ill stick with my gut and say not mafia possibly trapper
    Plus he is defending scv. (actualy i kind of agree about him about what scv did but I stilll think scv is the right guy).

42. ISO #2542

im still convinced that scvmurderer is the right lynch for today. He probably made a scum gambit in order to get me misslynched and then he could just claim that he made a citizen gambit and maybe get away with it tomorrow.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    I agree its possible he tried to push for a fast hard lynch or whatever its called and then use that as a scape goat and then when he himself was 2 votes away was forced to use it sooner.
    However it is more logical to lynch a cit so for now I..
    -vote efekannn02
    These are dire times for town and we just lost another life, I don't think its helpful for town or appropriate to be even remotely sarcastic about being scum during these dark times.

43. ISO #2543

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    I agree its possible he tried to push for a fast hard lynch or whatever its called and then use that as a scape goat and then when he himself was 2 votes away was forced to use it sooner.
    -vote efekannn02
    These are dire times for town and we just lost another life, I don't think its helpful for town or appropriate to be even remotely sarcastic about being scum during these dark times.
    Scv also hard claims citize

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    -vote efekannn02
    Actualy there is pretty much two theory right now:

-Efekann is the alpha(was attacked by Magoroth so NI) and number2 is not doc, he just claimed it to back up the Alpha. Which mean, they are either REALLY confirmed and totaly scums.
    But we have a confirmed Doc, we still don't know if MM is really doc. But if you lynch efe, then wolves will kill number2(obvious target), then we are totaly screwed.

-Scv is the alpha, his claim was shit, brought up confusion between towns then I think he is strangly quiet recently (well I know I am not active but scv was VERY active.)
    Since naz always back him up, naz is his buddy scum.

Apparently you prefer the first theory.

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550