3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    bake, i highly doubt whysper will play more fm's after this lmao.
    we can always change our votes near EOD on actual scumreads

looking at bahkieh, fire and whysper; I find whysper's posts weird. bahkieh stated they got nothing today and fire didn't even need to state that but at least voted someone. whysper claimed they are just waking up and reading the thread then bailed??

reminding you 18 hours left

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    we can always change our votes near EOD on actual scumreads

looking at bahkieh, fire and whysper; I find whysper's posts weird. bahkieh stated they got nothing today and fire didn't even need to state that but at least voted someone. whysper claimed they are just waking up and reading the thread then bailed??

reminding you 18 hours left
    UwowU

i find her posts nai. just want to add i can't stand ppl who r this pure LMAO. bahk is another slot i won't even bother touching, u do that urself lol fire just seems like town who doesn't give a fuck, but he could be faking it. again, don't rly wanna touch him... i already did my iso on kenny.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

we need a button on this page next to each post. should be easy to code it in.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    That's not my branch, sorry :P it's definetly planned to have an actual ISO button, though. @aamirus NO PRESSURE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #869

mm just told me "good catch" for scumreading zone, but later mm said he townreads zone with no transition???

~~
    mm

page 3

NO TRANSITION.
    You completely misinterpreted my post. I'm saying Zone is faking being aloof, which is not scummy, it's how he plays all the time. I even asked you your conclusion about it, which proves that I wasn't setting it as a reason to scumread him lol. I said "good catch" because you understood how Zone plays, which is rather rare from what I've seen, not because I thought he was scum at all (because I don't lol).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    ??? Moving forward means to stop being stuck up in someone's butt and to do something new it's literally the opposite of what you're pulling out of your ass to defend your scummate there. Just give this up you're not making this any better
    Can someone unbiased (which means not Kenny and not Bruno) confirm that the Renegade quote Kenny brought up fits exactly in what I'm saying is happening to confirm I'm not crazy? Thank you

Also again, it's terrible logic to say renegade - me is SvS

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    That's an interesting statement to make.

AFAIK, in all but or 2 games out of the 8 games I've played so far, I'm always like the "general consensus" null of the game. Never scummy or towny.

Well if people can't change their metas while they're still a bit new to FM then yeah I guess it is sus.
    You usually at the very least give clear vibes and often scream town.

As I said, poking at an inactive without having addressed the current issues (or well, the issues of that time) is generally bad. It's not just about meta. Not that I'm not sold on you being scum or anything; you're just in the scum pool atm.

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Damn my votes have been garbage this game.
    UuuuuuuhhhHUHHUHUHHHHH???? Why are you saying this and how would you know your votes have been garbage if you're town? ALARM ALARM

23. ISO #873

Interesting. In what does your town game differs from your scum game?
    I tend to think my scum game is a bit more assertive.

However, my town meta has been changing as of late. I've been debating more between "methodical" and "gut" play, and I'm not sure how to describe it better than that.

I do believe my scum game is more methodical, in fact it may be unavoidably so, due to being mostly informed about the game.

Take, for instance, that Spirits II game. On SoD2 I came up with a case that rattled Bakermir so much that he ended spiraling into a flailing villager and getting thunder-domed and lynched by another town.

The reason for that, if you read the mafia chat, is because I strongly believe Bakermir in that game was going to pose a strong threat to the scum team's future plans or even be part of a town core.

There's a lot more strategic intent behind the actions.
    Self-meta that was even asked for

24. ISO #874

My mandatory contribution to the people's shitposting front: a red box for Banana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxsSEwsn5-Y

25. ISO #875

Your tone isn't consistent
    Mine isn't either, but I don't get read by tone
    Gyr never asked to be read by tone though... so you'd be as guilty as he is if I were to read you by tone, following your own logic. Which makes little sense.

26. ISO #876

bruh i was waiting for someone to comment on bahk's inactivity, imo u should give townpoints to ppl who do that. i shouldn't let my read on you be influenced too much by bake, since i still have my misgivings about him, but u literally just said if u were scum u would go for low-hanging fruit. now, ur just going for weird strange-looking null fruit, which is basically the same thing in my opinion.

you're kind of a big question mark, honestly at this point in the game prodding people isn't a bad idea, if ur simply prodding i'm okay with that. so u know what, i won't scumread u for this vote. nope, not at all.

-vote MartinGG99
    Martin isn't really that much of LHF, although I can see where you're going with this line of thought, and I like that you've went by it. As for my vote, it's half a prod and half a "this guy is in my scum pool and not so many people are there anymore".
    I'm not sure you'll like what I just said though XD.

27. ISO #877

rawr

vote whysper with me guys
    Why? I guess "why not" would be a valid answer, but why Whysper specifically and not Martin, another AFK, or some of the people who spoken more? I don't oppose a Whysper lynch because... well, she gave us no reason to do so lol, but I'd like to hear your arguments first.

28. ISO #878

By the way, Kenny makes sense from a town PoV, but my gut tells me to stay alert. Either way, I'm probably not lynching him today.

Conclusion before I go off:

Cekowo for followable and very genuine-looking thought process in scumhunting
    REEEEnegade for being his usual REEEE self and for making a lot of sense from a tunnelly town PoV (which he very often has as town); already explained that in previous posts btw

ZoneQ11 for at least trying to be useful and because m e t a
    Bruno because bruh no (if he's scum, he's doing one hell of a poor job lol, he has zero credibility and is basically lynch fodder, which is not a position scum want to put themselves in, ever)

THE PART WHERE MY GUT TELLS ME TO NOT TRUST THEM BUT LOGIC TELLS ME TO DO IT:
    Kenny
    Gyrlander (I don't see any reason not to trust him outside of meta and of my fear of getting gyr-rolled again...)

~~ NULL LINE ~~

Martin because he pokes at people but doesn't get himself really involved in anything outside of his own defense; a significant part of his activity is about defending himself and providing meta about himself, be it by request or not (gyr asked once, but he also proposed to link past games by himself)

Non-existent hard scumreads

I also like Baker for his tone, but idk where to place him in my ranking.

29. ISO #879

About 3 hours late, but I don't see Bruno in sight, so that's good enough.

---

iso'ing kenny, but kenny is looking townie as i re-read. tonally he's hard to understand and i suspect that he's been sheeping votes, but as i said before, he might just be thinking two steps ahead--
    if u don't wanna read all of it, just scroll to the end for my conclusion.
    Ah, there we go. That's more like what I had in mind.
    I was grouping you and Kenny as scum, so I knew you would eventually take your vote back.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, I can definetly say that with absolute certainty XD. This game is wild
    Well... I'll try my best playing the game, but until Bruno dies, consider me a groundhog.

bruh i was waiting for someone to comment on bahk's inactivity, imo u should give townpoints to ppl who do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What is going on with Firebringer though?
    I don't know why Ren mentioned Firebringer, but when it comes to inactivity, there is also Whysper. I don't know Whysper very well, but I don't think she'd be this silent in general.

i'm ok with this vote. i expect more from mike anyways.

-vote mike
    ...Ceko, why are you voting Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Regarding Kenny, I've consistently pointed out how no matter what is said/done Burno will mold it into his prebaked argument of "scum is scum" which is apparently what you also subscribe to. There's a name for that kind of logical fallacy, but I know it as a tautology.
    I think it's called Circular Argument?

Don't listen to these people, especially ZoneQ11 about the site. This is his first game, what do they know?
    This isn't my first game, and all I know is that Bruno is unreasonable while Kenny and Ceko are both supporting Bruno. Meanwhile FrostByte is shittalking everyone and Ren is fighting Bruno head-on instead of "moving forward" which is an argument of why Kenny scumread Ren. --which doesn't make sense to me since there is no reason people have to constantly hop on and off wagons.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

$$$
    100% free
    100% Satisfied
    4U
    Accept Credit Cards
    Act Now!
    Ad
    Additional Income
    Affordable
    All natural
    All new
    Amazing
    Amazing stuff
    Apply now
    Apply Online
    Auto email removal
    Bargain
    Best price
    Billing address
    Billion
    Buy direct
    Call
    Call free
    Can't live without
    Card Accepted
    Cash bonus
    Cents on the dollar
    Cheap
    Check
    Claims
    Click / Click Here /
    Click below
    Click ro remove
    Collect child support
    Compare rates
    Compete for your business
    Congratulations
    Cost / No cost
    Credit
    Credit bureaus
    Dear friend
    Dig up dirt on friends
    Do it today
    Double your income
    Earn $
    Earn extra cash
    Eliminate debt
    Email marketing
    Explode your business
    Extra income
    For free
    Form
    F r e e
    Free and FREE
    Fast cash
    Financial freedom
    Financially independent
    Free
    Free gift
    Free grant money
    Free info
    Free installation
    Free investment
    Free leads
    Free membership
    Free offer
    Free preview
    Free website
    Full refund
    Get it now
    Giving it away
    Guarantee
    Here
    Hidden
    'Hidden' assets
    Home based

Homebased business
    Income from home
    Increase sales
    Increase traffic
    Increase your sales
    Incredible deal
    Info you requested
    Information you requested
    Internet market
    Insurance
    Investment / No investment
    Investment decision
    Leave
    Legal
    Lose
    Limited time offer
    Make $
    Marketing
    Marketing solutions
    Message contains
    Money
    Month trial offer
    Mortgage Rates
    Multi level marketing
    Name brand
    Never
    No gimmicks
    No hidden Costs
    No investment
    No-obligation
    Now
    Obligation
    Offer
    One time / one-time
    Online marketing
    Opportunity
    Order / Order Now / Order Status
    Orders shipped by
    Performance
    Phone
    Please read
    Potential earnings
    Pre-approved
    Prices
    Print out and fax
    Priority mail
    Profits
    Promise you
    Real thing
    Refinance
    Remove / Removal
    Reverses aging
    Risk free
    Sales
    Satisfaction guaranteed
    Save $
    Search engine listings / search engines
    See for yourself
    Serious cash
    Solution
    Special promotion
    Success
    Stock disclaimer statement
    Stop snoring
    The following form
    Thousands
    Unsolicited
    Unsubscribe
    Urgent
    US dollars
    Web traffic
    Weight loss
    Wife
    Win
    Winner
    Work at home

32. ISO #882

You completely misinterpreted my post. I'm saying Zone is faking being aloof, which is not scummy, it's how he plays all the time. I even asked you your conclusion about it, which proves that I wasn't setting it as a reason to scumread him lol. I said "good catch" because you understood how Zone plays, which is rather rare from what I've seen, not because I thought he was scum at all (because I don't lol).
    So you're saying Zone's meta involves faking being a weak puppy?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #883

UuuuuuuhhhHUHHUHUHHHHH???? Why are you saying this and how would you know your votes have been garbage if you're town? ALARM ALARM
    Mike's vote was purely because he was confirming people out of the blue with no reasoning and literally establishing it as an universal truth. I don't know why but that got me mad.

Then I'm not even sure Martin is scummy, it's just a "prodding" vote and from my experience those tend to have little impact. (Proved as Martin basically didn't give a shit)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

My mandatory contribution to the people's shitposting front: a red box for Banana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxsSEwsn5-Y
    "You may have inspired every radical party from the Hudson to the Rhine. Oh, you may be a comrade to all of those folks but you ain't no comrade of mine"

That was fucking hilarious and relevant
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

39. ISO #889

How come this is your only post after 22 hours?

Or do you think not much has changed for you since post #560?
    Because :I have real life things to do. Also I decided to take a break when it was a ugly battle between Rene and Bruno. and MM. It was to the point the Mod had to shut the game down.

And no I don't think a lot has changed. This has been a big shit fest. But that is normal for day 1. So I am trying to just get some reads so when we have flips I can See who is who.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #890

Gut-wise kinda not feeling Mike right now.

-vote Mike
    Gut wize interesting. You are a logical player. So can you give me more than Gut Wize? I never had you peged for a gut wize player. And yes If you must know. I have been bussy Teaching a class the last 2 days. I teach adults. 8 hour lecture each day. This was one reason I was nto going to sign any games. But I signed for Banana.

If you are truly town and you can not get it out of your head I am the must scummyest person here then fine vote me. But I would like to know your thought process as to how you have came to that.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

41. ISO #891

It's true. @FrostByte

What's up with your playstyle this game? Quite different from Mildred's Horror if you ask me.
    Until this morning I was salty because everyone townread me and then lynched me, so I was being a dick. I put some legit effort into being nice last game and got lynched for it so fuck you guys.

But I'm pretty much over it now. The kiddie gloves are, however, off.

I'm gonna switch it up instead of bashing my head against a wall and blaming the wall for cracking my head open.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

42. ISO #892

i see what u mean.
    This is BULL CRAP. How can you see what he means because his post is BS. Go back in the discord. I sent him DM about how he Pocketed me hard. He knows that post was genuine. The fact he is even pushing this naritive is a Pile of Crap.

I want town to Look back on this post if I ever die and You see my flip

Martian and Ceko seem to align themselfs. to a Lie.

I had a town read on you ceko but this post is BS. This feels like you know I am going to flip town and want some defense for when I do.

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    ALL ABOARD! @Renegade

Spoiler : nazi train :
    Is that a Christmas wreath? Lmfao that's so macabre I love it

whoops I mean...

I'm deeply offended and you should stop being a fascist before I get the powers that be to come in and make you stop being fascist because my IQ is too low for me to understand irony

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    From what I seen.
    Others seemed way worse then Mike.
    This post confuses me. I have had DM as my top scum. But this post Why would DM EVER defend me as scum. I would be an easy push. I need to re read DM posts.

45. ISO #895

unless u want to count our lurkers, no one rly acted like a neutral here besides mike.
    Roflol Go read sprits Then you will see how i play Netural. PLease elaberate how I have been acting like a neutral more than Town.

Also, If you are reading me as a Neutral as I read in the setup they are more town aligned. Why are you voteing Neutral over Mafia reads?

Mafia will hunt Neutrals and town. That does not sound like some one from a town mindset.

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    $$$
    100% free
    Spoiler : list of words :
    100% Satisfied
    4U
    Accept Credit Cards
    Act Now!
    Ad
    Additional Income
    Affordable
    All natural
    All new
    Amazing
    Amazing stuff
    Apply now
    Apply Online
    Auto email removal
    Bargain
    Best price
    Billing address
    Billion
    Buy direct
    Call
    Call free
    Can't live without
    Card Accepted
    Cash bonus
    Cents on the dollar
    Cheap
    Check
    Claims
    Click / Click Here /
    Click below
    Click ro remove
    Collect child support
    Compare rates
    Compete for your business
    Congratulations
    Cost / No cost
    Credit
    Credit bureaus
    Dear friend
    Dig up dirt on friends
    Do it today
    Double your income
    Earn $
    Earn extra cash
    Eliminate debt
    Email marketing
    Explode your business
    Extra income
    For free
    Form
    F r e e
    Free and FREE
    Fast cash
    Financial freedom
    Financially independent
    Free
    Free gift
    Free grant money
    Free info
    Free installation
    Free investment
    Free leads
    Free membership
    Free offer
    Free preview
    Free website
    Full refund
    Get it now
    Giving it away
    Guarantee
    Here
    Hidden
    'Hidden' assets
    Home based

Homebased business
    Income from home
    Increase sales
    Increase traffic
    Increase your sales
    Incredible deal
    Info you requested
    Information you requested
    Internet market
    Insurance
    Investment / No investment
    Investment decision
    Leave
    Legal
    Lose
    Limited time offer
    Make $
    Marketing
    Marketing solutions
    Message contains
    Money
    Month trial offer
    Mortgage Rates
    Multi level marketing
    Name brand
    Never
    No gimmicks
    No hidden Costs
    No investment
    No-obligation
    Now
    Obligation
    Offer
    One time / one-time
    Online marketing
    Opportunity
    Order / Order Now / Order Status
    Orders shipped by
    Performance
    Phone
    Please read
    Potential earnings
    Pre-approved
    Prices
    Print out and fax
    Priority mail
    Profits
    Promise you
    Real thing
    Refinance
    Remove / Removal
    Reverses aging
    Risk free
    Sales
    Satisfaction guaranteed
    Save $
    Search engine listings / search engines
    See for yourself
    Serious cash
    Solution
    Special promotion
    Success
    Stock disclaimer statement
    Stop snoring
    The following form
    Thousands
    Unsolicited
    Unsubscribe
    Urgent
    US dollars
    Web traffic
    Weight loss
    Wife
    Win
    Winner
    Work at home
    The fuck

47. ISO #897

do u think mike is a neutral? he's acted sorta strange this game.
    So it is strange for me to have a life? LOL To be bussy? To spend time with my wife? So I need to post tons of times every game?

If anything This should make me Mafia. The fact you are not even considering that makes me think you are TMI and know who is mafia. So you are only hunting TOWN and NEutrals.

You are not even considering a world I may be mafia. NO I AM NOT MAFIA.

What I am saying before some one takes this out of context is. Mafia knows who is Mafia. Town has no clue. Town would not just be reading people as Neutral ifd they are not posting as much. Also when I am neutral I post even more. The fact he is only considering me as Neutral for not posting as much is like he is Mafia and considering I have to be Town or Neutral. Mafia Mind set. Also known as a Scum slip. Now his defense is I am acting difrently becuse I have a life and am not posting. As you can see I am not lurking just not posting or loging on. I am Town and
    -vote theoneceko
    is Mafia. Town just think about it.

48. ISO #898

call me scummy vote voteing who most are town reading IDGAF but I will claim post game cred when Ceko flips Mafia.

49. ISO #899

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    About 3 hours late, but I don't see Bruno in sight, so that's good enough.

---

Ah, there we go. That's more like what I had in mind.
    I was grouping you and Kenny as scum, so I knew you would eventually take your vote back.

Well... I'll try my best playing the game, but until Bruno dies, consider me a groundhog.

I don't know why Ren mentioned Firebringer, but when it comes to inactivity, there is also Whysper. I don't know Whysper very well, but I don't think she'd be this silent in general.

...Ceko, why are you voting Mike?

I think it's called Circular Argument?

This isn't my first game, and all I know is that Bruno is unreasonable while Kenny and Ceko are both supporting Bruno. Meanwhile FrostByte is shittalking everyone and Ren is fighting Bruno head-on instead of "moving forward" which is an argument of why Kenny scumread Ren. --which doesn't make sense to me since there is no reason people have to constantly hop on and off wagons.
    This guy is trying to read and figure out the game. He is calling everyone out equally. Not pushing any agenda. Putting him in my town reads.

50. ISO #900

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Roflol Go read sprits Then you will see how i play Netural. PLease elaberate how I have been acting like a neutral more than Town.

Also, If you are reading me as a Neutral as I read in the setup they are more town aligned. Why are you voteing Neutral over Mafia reads?

Mafia will hunt Neutrals and town. That does not sound like some one from a town mindset.
    uh, no they're not. princess toadstool can be mafia, cult (lovebird), or jester. daisy can become neutral evil, cult, or town (1/3 chance of being converted to town). wario's main goal is to kill mario, and waluigi can convert ppl to wario.