S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 90
Register

User Tag List

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,500 of 4558
  1. ISO #4451

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

I also checked the role list; it makes even more sense that yzb and SJ are the two last scum in this game:

**DEAD** Hidden Sinister - Frinckles - Ritual Killer
    **DEAD** Hidden Sinister - Ganelon - Drug Dealer
    **DEAD** Asylum Director - Gyrlander
    **DEAD** Hidden Insane - Renegade - Asylum Counselor
    **DEAD** Hidden Insane - Banana - Citizen
    **DEAD** Hidden Insane - Secondpassing - Vigilante
    Hidden Insane - Sen - Investigator (confirmed)
    Hidden Insane - theoneceko - Sheriff (confirmed)
    Hidden Insane - Light - Bus Driver (confirmed)
    **DEAD** Hidden Any - Varcron - Jester King
    Hidden Any - Marshmallow Marshall - Sleuth (confirmed)
    Hidden Any - SuperJack - Witch (basically confirmed)
    Hidden Any - yzb25 - Ritual Killer

At this point, it makes sense for yzb to push me or SJ as being the Ritual Killer. However, thanks to this shitty post I made:
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I was NOT visited on night 1.
    SJ, who received the witch rolecard AND is actually witch, was confused about his rolecard:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Btw Second Passing, I visited you last night and got a Veteran result.
    This is impossible since SecondPassing acted like a vigilante and claimed to be a vigilante.

Investigator
    At night you may check someone, 33% chance of receiving citizen, 33% chance of receiving true role, 33% chance of receiving the role that they receive.
    Your target receives feedback that someone visited them.

If SP received the veteran rolecard, he would've never targeted Renegade.

In the event yzb pins me as Ritual Killer (since he has no other choice), I want town to consider this:

Do you think a Ritual Killer would claim Sheriff or Citizen?

2. ISO #4452

3. ISO #4453

4. ISO #4454

5. ISO #4455

I have an insanity role card. None of my feedback is true.
    So you're Investigator who received the Witch rolecard. You screwed my feedback on n1 (without meaning to), then almost shot yourself by controlling SecondPassing on night 2.

Again, yzb is the bigger threat here since he practically claimed Ritual Killer already.

6. ISO #4456

But to answer your question a ritual killer would claim citizen due to the feedback it leaves.
    Well, it's much easier to claim Citizen if you're a Ritual Killer than it is to claim Sheriff.

And my leads on Ganelon and SecondPassing are basically confirmed anyway.

7. ISO #4457

8. ISO #4458

9. ISO #4459

So you're Investigator who received the Witch rolecard. You screwed my feedback on n1 (without meaning to), then almost shot yourself by controlling SecondPassing on night 2.

Again, yzb is the bigger threat here since he practically claimed Ritual Killer already.
    If I was witch and visited you n1. It would mean you would have someone visit your cell feedback. So I can't be witch since you was not visited.

There does not have to be 2 scum. Any random can also be town
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #4460

11. ISO #4461

The fact I screwed up on my night feedback explains yzb and SuperJack's cautiousness. Yzb's citizen claim was weird. First, he claimed to visit Renegade because he thought I wasn't visited on n1:

Note how he claims to visit a dead person who couldn't confirm his visit, then comes up with this TMI post today:

I don't think anyone realized Gyr & Sen were visited until you pointed this out.

First, you point out the possibility of a Ritual Killer then push for a skip. I think you just dug your own grave here. My leads on Ganelon and SP are confirmed, now that I got the witch business cleared out of the way.

I believe yzb is RK and SJ is the witch. Since RK is obviously a higher priority target, yzb needs to die today.

-vote yzb25
    That was the whole point. I didn't think you received visitation feedback, which meant I couldn't be a cit, so I said I visited Renee so there'd be no verification. If I was actually giving my targets feedback, there'd be no need to doubt my rolecard and start hiding who I was visiting.

And again, it's unimaginably unfuriating to be scumread for remembering basic information about people saying they were visited. Just because you dweebs don't write this shit down or just remember it doesn't mean people who remember it are fucking TMIing. Noone would even be considering Ritual Killer if I didn't bring this up. Earlier people were saying I was SK because I was dismantling the SK theory. Have you considered the possibility you all just suck and need to write things down? >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #4462

If I was witch and visited you n1. It would mean you would have someone visit your cell feedback. So I can't be witch since you was not visited.

There does not have to be 2 scum. Any random can also be town
    I WAS visited. I got my night 1 and 2 feedback reversed.

13. ISO #4463

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    That was the whole point. I didn't think you received visitation feedback, which meant I couldn't be a cit, so I said I visited Renee so there'd be no verification. If I was actually giving my targets feedback, there'd be no need to doubt my rolecard and start hiding who I was visiting.

And again, it's unimaginably unfuriating to be scumread for remembering basic information about people saying they were visited. Just because you dweebs don't write this shit down or just remember it doesn't mean people who remember it are fucking TMIing. Noone would even be considering Ritual Killer if I didn't bring this up. Earlier people were saying I was SK because I was dismantling the SK theory. Have you considered the possibility you all just suck and need to write things down? >.<
    Who else could be Ritual Killer then? Due to your earlier post, RK is most likely Neut Evil along with Witch. Witch can't win by herself.

Light, noz, MM, and I are confirmed. Which leaves you and SuperJack.

14. ISO #4464

15. ISO #4465

There is not a witch. If we had Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer/Witch/Sleuth that would be way too many sinisters and town would lose its majority with a jester king convert even if the day 1 lynch was correct.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #4466

17. ISO #4467

Who else could be Ritual Killer then? Due to your earlier post, RK is most likely Neut Evil along with Witch. Witch can't win by herself.

Light, noz, MM, and I are confirmed. Which leaves you and SuperJack.
    Guess by where my vote is.

If you have confirmation that I visited you n1, that means I couldn't have been at gyrlander's house. The only person who could have been at his house is Superjack. Superjack did not visit ur ass he said he visited MM n1 lol.

18. ISO #4468

Also, please consider how absurdly shady a citizen rolecard is and the vested interest a person naturally has to hide that. I could easily claim an investigative and be like "oopsies I guess I'm a lunatic" after like 3 days.

19. ISO #4469

There is not a witch. If we had Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer/Witch/Sleuth that would be way too many sinisters and town would lose its majority with a jester king convert even if the day 1 lynch was correct.
    I was witched on n1. My cell was visited on night 1 and Ganelon flipped Insane for me even though he was Drug Dealer. SecondPassing was witched on n2; he targeted Vacuum but shot Ganelon instead due to the bus.

Ritual Killers can accidentally mark each other, other neutrals, or targets that die to a lynch or Serial Killer. For example, Gyrlander was lynched even though you could've killed him in a ritual. Also, Sleuth can easily side with town (which Marsh already said he'd do). Finally, with the number of TPRs we have, I think this balances out.

20. ISO #4470

I was witched on n1. My cell was visited on night 1 and Ganelon flipped Insane for me even though he was Drug Dealer. SecondPassing was witched on n2; he targeted Vacuum but shot Ganelon instead due to the bus.

Ritual Killers can accidentally mark each other, other neutrals, or targets that die to a lynch or Serial Killer. For example, Gyrlander was lynched even though you could've killed him in a ritual. Also, Sleuth can easily side with town (which Marsh already said he'd do). Finally, with the number of TPRs we have, I think this balances out.
    Bro, listen to me, listen to me.

There is not a witch. That would totally imbalance the setup and if either me or SJ were witch that person would be hard-defending the other person because the moment the ritual killer gets lynched the witch would lose too. There is not a witch. You are a lunatic.

I visited you n1. Someone visited Gyr and never took credit for it. Every other visitation is accounted for. SJ HAD to have visited Gyr.

21. ISO #4471

Guess by where my vote is.

If you have confirmation that I visited you n1, that means I couldn't have been at gyrlander's house. The only person who could have been at his house is Superjack. Superjack did not visit ur ass he said he visited MM n1 lol.
    Claiming to be citizen who visited me on n1 is an easy cop-out; if I said I wasn't visited, you could claim you're a Lunatic who is actually doctor. In your case, you simply claimed to visit a dead person.

Superjack admitted to lying about n1 and n2 feedback:
    Sen. My role is Investigator. But the feedback I've received confirmed me as a car with Insanity Modifier.

I'm acting like a dick because my n1 and N2 visitation notification don't make sense. I've lied about who I visited.

I could be another town role, and whoever I visited have lied about their visitation.
    all I know for sure is that he can't be investigator. And before you say that MM received feedback on day 2, that's because Light bussed him.

22. ISO #4472

SP lied about who he killed. He was a jester by that point. He was spewing lots of other bullshit in the chat. He was no longer town and was trolling the game, as was Varcron. SP was not witched. SP targetted SJ.

23. ISO #4473

Also, please consider how absurdly shady a citizen rolecard is and the vested interest a person naturally has to hide that. I could easily claim an investigative and be like "oopsies I guess I'm a lunatic" after like 3 days.
    Well, what else can you claim?? Doctor?? You can't fake many roles as a Ritual Killer.

24. ISO #4474

Bro, listen to me, listen to me.

There is not a witch. That would totally imbalance the setup and if either me or SJ were witch that person would be hard-defending the other person because the moment the ritual killer gets lynched the witch would lose too. There is not a witch. You are a lunatic.

I visited you n1. Someone visited Gyr and never took credit for it. Every other visitation is accounted for. SJ HAD to have visited Gyr.
    NO U. I already said why I think there's a witch. Everyone else can form their own opinions on this topic.

25. ISO #4475

I forgot the spam didn't I?

I've been watching prison break, loving it so far on season 2.

Banana is like T-bag. So obviously evil yet everyone seems to let him get away with it.

I'd like to believe theoneceko is like michael scofield but from a different universe but slightly colder. But luck says otherwise.
    Here is my claim that I Visited theoneceko on n1.
    Michael Schofield actor plays a character in an alternative world in The Flash. Named CITIZEN Cold.

I claimed who I visited,and what result I got.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #4476

Claiming to be citizen who visited me on n1 is an easy cop-out; if I said I wasn't visited, you could claim you're a Lunatic who is actually doctor. In your case, you simply claimed to visit a dead person.

Superjack admitted to lying about n1 and n2 feedback:

all I know for sure is that he can't be investigator. And before you say that MM received feedback on day 2, that's because Light bussed him.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT IN THAT. THEN I CAN JUST CLAIM THE DOCTOR.

If I knew I am ritual killer, I would not have made such strange decisions about my claims and night actions. I would just say I'm citizen and visit people and own it, or I'd say I'm investigative and lie about who I'm visiting. There's no reason to claim citizen (which justifies the visitation feedback) then lie about who I'm visiting.

in what universe does this kind of play make sense as ritual killer?

And literally moments after I said "I actually visited ceko" SJ was like "uhh yeah I also visited ceko". Who seems like the shadier person in this exchange >.<

27. ISO #4477

28. ISO #4478

SP lied about who he killed. He was a jester by that point. He was spewing lots of other bullshit in the chat. He was no longer town and was trolling the game, as was Varcron. SP was not witched. SP targetted SJ.
    SP may have been playing to his original rolecard, since he didn't know when to push for a lynch on Vacuum. In the end, he jumped on the Varcron train for obvious reasons.

29. ISO #4479

YZB. I have the proof. I claimed it earlier.
    Then post it.

30. ISO #4480

SP may have been playing to his original rolecard, since he didn't know when to push for a lynch on Vacuum. In the end, he jumped on the Varcron train for obvious reasons.
    He could have been, but everything SP said on day 3 was to stir shit and cause chaos.

31. ISO #4481

32. ISO #4482

This isn't something we'll know until the game is over. However, based on the fact SuperJack asked me multiple times on d2 for my feedback:

So where to go from today?

you got anything last night , @theoneceko ?
    The earlier the better=more time to discuss. You already outed your role.
    still waiting @theoneceko <3
    I just find it odd that he specifically pinged me. Yes, I know I claimed sheriff. It's more likely that he wanted me to confirm his role based on this quote:

@yzb25 I'm in the exact same boat as you.
    I've been acting out of control because I also visited theoneceko on n1 and he hasn't claimed visitation feedback.
    @yzb25 show me where SuperJack claimed to visit MM on n1 LOL. Were you just trying to manipulate facts as scum?

33. ISO #4483

@deathworlds can the bus driver redirect Ritual Killer kills?
    RK's ritual can not be disrupted by a bus driver
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #4484

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT IN THAT. THEN I CAN JUST CLAIM THE DOCTOR.

If I knew I am ritual killer, I would not have made such strange decisions about my claims and night actions. I would just say I'm citizen and visit people and own it, or I'd say I'm investigative and lie about who I'm visiting. There's no reason to claim citizen (which justifies the visitation feedback) then lie about who I'm visiting.

in what universe does this kind of play make sense as ritual killer?

And literally moments after I said "I actually visited ceko" SJ was like "uhh yeah I also visited ceko". Who seems like the shadier person in this exchange >.<
    Claiming doctor or citizen makes most sense as a Ritual Killer. Either option works.
    Fancy play syndrome. I know you're capable of it based on your contributions this game.
    This was answered in the sentence above.
    REEEEEEEEEEEE. I know SuperJack is evil, but you're the bigger threat since you're the Ritual Killer.

35. ISO #4485

36. ISO #4486

37. ISO #4487

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Breaking News: This Just In

Host Just Confirmed An Accidental Double Send To Me For My N3 Feedback
    This confirms that we've a Ritual Killer AND a Witch. I was also visited in my cell last night.

Noz claimed to visit yzb.
    MM claimed to visit yzb and Noz (instead of Noz, he investigated himself thanks to Light)
    Light claimed to visit yzb and MM.

Clearly, Light and I were visited by Ritual Killer/Witch.

38. ISO #4488

39. ISO #4489

40. ISO #4490

41. ISO #4491

42. ISO #4492

43. ISO #4493

yzb25 was lynched, he was a citizen

If everyone is fine with it, I'm going to activate turbo mode, in which I'll start the day as soon as everyone submits a night action, and explicitly says it is okay to start.

Otherwise day 5 starts on May 17th, 2020 5:00PM
    Last edited by deathworlds; May 16th, 2020 at 02:01 PM.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #4494

Day Five

I don't know why I'm so sad about Varcron being gone, I really, really don't know.
    I don't even care that @Light_Yagami the Bus Driver, and @Noz_Bugz the Investigator died last night.
    I just want Varcron back.
    Don't worry, I'm coming

2 votes to hammer.

Role List
    Hidden Sinister
    Hidden Sinister
    Asylum Director
    Hidden Insane
    Hidden Insane
    Hidden Insane
    Hidden Insane
    Hidden Insane
    Hidden Insane

Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any

Players
    Player Role Status
    Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    Ganelon Drug Dealer Killed N2
    renegade Asylum Counselor Killed N1
    Bananacucho Jester Suicided D3
    Gyrlander Asylum Director Lynched D2
    Varcron Jester King Lynched D3
    Sen/Noz_Bugz Investigator Killed n4
    theoneceko ??? Alive
    secondpassing Jester Suicided D3
    Light_Yagami Bus Driver Killed N4
    SuperJack ??? Alive
    yzb25 Citizen Lynched D4
    Frinckles Ritual Killer Lynched D1

Day Five ends at 5:00PM May 18th PDT

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by deathworlds; May 17th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #4495

46. ISO #4496

I'm voting
    -vote theoneceko
    for lying about feedback on D1, causing my and YZB to go crazy about what our roles could be. If he is Town curse him.

I honestly don't care even if Marshmallow Marshall is the Ritual killer, he deserves the win if he is.

Me and MM swapped positions last night I assume hence the weird feedback I got because I was supposed to visit myself.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #4497

Well shit, I messed up last night.

Yes I got my night feedback reversed, but once I cleared that up my leads were confirmed.

SuperJack came up Sinister (big surprise). It looks like we don't have a Witch this setup, which is very strange. Gyrlander was visited on n1:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Question: Who visited me last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I was visited by someone that gives feedback of being visited. That's all I can say.
    My first assumption is that SuperJack visited Gyrlander on n1. However, I'll need to look over the night feedbacks for each player again if I really want to make sure. @Marshmallow Marshall , does it make sense for me to mark Gyrlander on n1 considering how Gyr was my highest scumread on day 1? (I can provide the exact quote if you need it).

SuperJack can't be an investigator. On day 3, he said that SecondPassing came up as a veteran:

Btw Second Passing, I visited you last night and got a Veteran result.
    Since I incorrectly claimed to be visited on night 1, SJ was confused about his rolecard and claimed a TPR that gives visitation feedback. Unfortunately, he screwed up by not reading the Investigator rolecard. There's no situation where SJ could've gotten a veteran result from SecondPassing.

48. ISO #4498

49. ISO #4499

My first assumption is that SuperJack visited Gyrlander on n1. However, I'll need to look over the night feedbacks for each player again if I really want to make sure. @Marshmallow Marshall , does it make sense for me to mark Gyrlander on n1 considering how Gyr was my highest scumread on day 1? (I can provide the exact quote if you need it).
    Lol whatever, looking up that quote took five seconds. Here you go.UwU

Gyrlander - Suggests the no-lynch then disappears. He hasn't scumhunted either. OWO. Does he just want to distract town w setup discussion?? Hell, even Frinckles said Grrrrrrrr hates setup talk RenRen, there's more than one person popping in, stirring shit up, then popping back out. Grrrrrr's no-lynch stance comes from the last time he played this setup. However, I think he's using his previous experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting. Highest scum read atm.

50. ISO #4500

I'm voting
    -vote theoneceko
    for lying about feedback on D1, causing my and YZB to go crazy about what our roles could be. If he is Town curse him.

I honestly don't care even if Marshmallow Marshall is the Ritual killer, he deserves the win if he is.

Me and MM swapped positions last night I assume hence the weird feedback I got because I was supposed to visit myself.
    Did you PM the host to visit yourself?