S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Now i have two more scum guesses, but i am not revealing them until i meet vote need.

Fuck old meta, changing like i want FTW
    Well im up for a day one lynch, want to share your scum votes regardless of needing em?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Well im up for a day one lynch, want to share your scum votes regardless of needing em?
    I am not voting them ecause there are less facts saying one is scum than needed.
    I would say it's 1/45 fir both.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Now my biggest scum read is, if you even read my wall post, SB16. CHOO CHOO!

P.S. everyone read my wall post please, I know it's long and annoying but that's how you must play in order to understand the game ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #156

Well, don't know what to think about this interaction. As I said, I don't understand SCV gameplay and he's basically null read to me because it can be aggressive town play genuinely wanting to put daychat in motion, or it can be pretending to do that while being de facto anti-town by spam/lack of reasonings/basically what SB16 said.

Won't vote him yet because of this, grounds aren't solid enough. About SB I don't see any reason to vote him atm, the way I see it, he attempted scumhunt on SCV because anti-town behavior and that's probably the only standard town reason to vote someone that early in game. Idd it could also be faked, but anyway I believe it's too soon to be relevant: you two postcount put together makes almost half of the thread boys, there is 0 interest tunneling SCV atm.

Would like to hear actual thoughts from Exeter/Gyr/Unknown/Nawa/trophy and less about SCV scummy style, at least for some time. For example: people what is your stance on D1 lynch?

I asked about raffle mechanics because I believe it's critical to know them to take an appropriate decision on this. So far the options I see: either items repop each day, and each night has a probability for multiple NKs. Or they don't, and 3 NK is the absolue maximum possible in this game (with only 1 being guaranteed controlled by mafia) (writing this I find the idea less and less likely but still, unless I'm blind I didn't see anything in the setup about this).
    In case of 3 NK max we definitely shouldn't lynch, but in first case (and most probable) it's more complicated. The raw odds for random lynch D1 are obviously bad for town, but on the other hand, no-lynch-D1-idea being mainstream hurts town even more imo, as it basically make D1 chat irrelevant if no pressure is applied to people. 48h waste.

That's why I support D1 lynch. Please everyone, share your feels on this matter.

(ps:
    4/8 - 50%

Haven't seen any discussion started as a result of your questions, so it seemed you abandoned that altogether.
    Strangely no, but I saw other people noting difficulties to get the mechanics straight. I still believe having as much info on this can only enhance town decision making. Obscurity profits mafia here.
    From your interpretation of it (which sounds fair to my common sense) what I get so far is: raffle with a ticket on is mandatory (in my ex.1 only one player, one ticket on one raffle, he would win this 100%) and so ties are randomized.
    Now anybody correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean maf only has to put 1 ticket each on their raffle to get 1 role each for the night. Leaving them with all their tickets -1/day to contest town raffles and I imagine especially Gold & Purple (the ones with a chance for NK). That would also mean 1NK/night average is not guaranteed AT ALL assuming true rng

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Well, don't know what to think about this interaction. As I said, I don't understand SCV gameplay and he's basically null read to me because it can be aggressive town play genuinely wanting to put daychat in motion, or it can be pretending to do that while being de facto anti-town by spam/lack of reasonings/basically what SB16 said.

Won't vote him yet because of this, grounds aren't solid enough. About SB I don't see any reason to vote him atm, the way I see it, he attempted scumhunt on SCV because anti-town behavior and that's probably the only standard town reason to vote someone that early in game. Idd it could also be faked, but anyway I believe it's too soon to be relevant: you two postcount put together makes almost half of the thread boys, there is 0 interest tunneling SCV atm.

Would like to hear actual thoughts from Exeter/Gyr/Unknown/Nawa/trophy and less about SCV scummy style, at least for some time. For example: people what is your stance on D1 lynch?

I asked about raffle mechanics because I believe it's critical to know them to take an appropriate decision on this. So far the options I see: either items repop each day, and each night has a probability for multiple NKs. Or they don't, and 3 NK is the absolue maximum possible in this game (with only 1 being guaranteed controlled by mafia) (writing this I find the idea less and less likely but still, unless I'm blind I didn't see anything in the setup about this).
    In case of 3 NK max we definitely shouldn't lynch, but in first case (and most probable) it's more complicated. The raw odds for random lynch D1 are obviously bad for town, but on the other hand, no-lynch-D1-idea being mainstream hurts town even more imo, as it basically make D1 chat irrelevant if no pressure is applied to people. 48h waste.

That's why I support D1 lynch. Please everyone, share your feels on this matter.

(ps:
    Strangely no, but I saw other people noting difficulties to get the mechanics straight. I still believe having as much info on this can only enhance town decision making. Obscurity profits mafia here.
    From your interpretation of it (which sounds fair to my common sense) what I get so far is: raffle with a ticket on is mandatory (in my ex.1 only one player, one ticket on one raffle, he would win this 100%) and so ties are randomized.
    Now anybody correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean maf only has to put 1 ticket each on their raffle to get 1 role each for the night. Leaving them with all their tickets -1/day to contest town raffles and I imagine especially Gold & Purple (the ones with a chance for NK). That would also mean 1NK/night average is not guaranteed AT ALL assuming true rng
    I am for D1 lynch, and currently pressuring SB16.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #158

(ps:
    I'm glad we agree on a day one lynch. I agree with the simple fact that chances are we lynch town but you are right in that a day 1 irrelevant chat is even worse. I am of the opinion of the moment of SB16 being scum but that is open to interpretation of each person based on his recent tantrum of being accused. On your point about ppl not understanding mechanics i think the majority do understand with only a minority not understanding yet.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Pressure vote!
    Yes?

11. ISO #161

Here's my opinion at ppl

Townie

Scv bc he proved his point of effort and not sheep.
    Player bc walls of texts are rarely seen among the scum
    Marshall bc he has effort and basically involved
    Stealthbomber16 for having an effor into xatching possible scum

Null

Mrtrophywire as few contribution
    Dr unkown did some questions and didnt try to partcipate
    Allnother non-contributers

Scum

Hybrid - haven't seen him do anything since unvote of unnecessary vote, basically the only one to have scum points right now.

Note to all enrsged faces pls:
    Null category grows to Scum slowly, and the Rown has more chance into switchin to g Scum fast
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    +townpoints for not jumping on the little easy lynch I proposed. Maybe you're better than last time ^^ btw marshall is not a shit role, why do you think I chose it for my name?
    It's laughable to credit mrtrophywife for that post. All he did was realize that the roles don't correspond to the players... which all of you shouldn't even consider unless you're intentionally trying to waste time like Dr Unknown.

17. ISO #167

Sorry I missed your wall @Marshmallow Marshall , just read it

Still there's one thing I don't get: you first say
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    Sheeping is not an evidence, especially at D1...
    Then you say you vote SB for falling into your trap (from the outside and without perfect information how can you discriminate between dumbtown middle-wagon sheeping and dumbmaf middle-wagon pushing a lynch bait.) Why would you craft such a trap if you really believed sheeping is not an evidence D1 ? (fyi I don't think it is either)

@Stealthbomber16 : From what I've seen, you voted SCV basically for anti-town behavior. But I've seen some games with you inside with strong townie behavior. While I get how SCV can be irritating, still found your reaction a little weird, tunneling one player with slim argumentation and with little consideration for the other matters. Imo not a very towny behavior for someone voting someone on anti-town gesturing. So how do you feel about MM "trap" ?

/update
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa
    Day 1 lynch is the same as day 2 lynch: if necessary, do;
    else don't.
    Define necessary? Else in saying that you avoid having to take a stance.
    Also why Hybrid scum points, please remind me? Afaik Hybrid is just Hybrid atm

nvm saw your posts
    You saw an answer? Please say

18. ISO #168

(ps:
    Enough with the paragraphs about mechanics. You could have easily posed your question in green to the host and cleared this up the previous day. You're shown what prizes are won at the day start post. As to whether items can be reused:

Are all abilities from raffles one-use?
    Is it possible for e.g. the prize for the red raffle to be sheriff more than once?

You support day 1 lynch yet the only read you give was null on SCV, and you've stated yourself that pure odds don't favor town. If you want a productive lynch, then propose a scum read so we can start discussing.

19. ISO #169

Then you say you vote SB for falling into your trap (from the outside and without perfect information how can you discriminate between dumbtown middle-wagon sheeping and dumbmaf middle-wagon pushing a lynch bait.) Why would you craft such a trap if you really believed sheeping is not an evidence D1 ? (fyi I don't think it is either)

@Stealthbomber16 : From what I've seen, you voted SCV basically for anti-town behavior. But I've seen some games with you inside with strong townie behavior. While I get how SCV can be irritating, still found your reaction a little weird, tunneling one player with slim argumentation and with little consideration for the other matters. Imo not a very towny behavior for someone voting someone on anti-town gesturing. So how do you feel about MM "trap" ?

/update

He's saying he is indifferent to a day 1 lynch and believes a day 2 lynch is as good as a day 1 lynch. How didi you not get that? Also irritating? Player your trying to hurt my feelings today.

20. ISO #170

SCV I just don't like being indifferent to lynch. Lynch is catharsis.

Speaking of which @Fatalis I genuinely thought it could generate some content but well. Now we're at it:
    - If a prize is won, will it be available again the next day or will the raffle happen between what's left?
    - Could you confirm what happen when mafia each put a single ticket on black lottery: do they each get a guaranteed (random)black prize?

I know very well I haven't voted, nothing really jumped into my face so far. I don't vote on pure gut/sheeping, need at least a tiny bit of reason. Also tbh last game is clouding my judgment a bit (SCV/Hybrid "scumcream" flipped townies, and the most townie of them all flipped Mafioso).
    I intended to park my vote somewhere before going ZzZ, but I first need a full reread (time)

(looking forward to your own scum reads btw)

21. ISO #171

SCV I just don't like being indifferent to lynch. Lynch is catharsis.

Speaking of which @Fatalis I genuinely thought it could generate some content but well. Now we're at it:
    - If a prize is won, will it be available again the next day or will the raffle happen between what's left?
    - Could you confirm what happen when mafia each put a single ticket on black lottery: do they each get a guaranteed (random)black prize?

I know very well I haven't voted, nothing really jumped into my face so far. I don't vote on pure gut/sheeping, need at least a tiny bit of reason. Also tbh last game is clouding my judgment a bit (SCV/Hybrid "scumcream" flipped townies, and the most townie of them all flipped Mafioso).
    I intended to park my vote somewhere before going ZzZ, but I first need a full reread (time)

(looking forward to your own scum reads btw)
    Ffs player you ask what he meant then you act like you already knew.. Dont go projecting nawa's views on me. I want a day 1 lynch too.

22. ISO #172

Lmao I didn't project shit, tho your interpretation is actually amazing.

Also please dont meta-ize it, it's your way you played town I've found irritating, your avatar in other words. I truly love all the humans in the world <3 and WILL provide free hugs once the game is done

I did get that #169, question is, is this an allowed stance? Do not care for D1 lynch and care as much D2 as D1 (= not)? And D3 as much as D2? So we play Mafia but don't care about lynch. That's why I asked a definition of "if necessary", so it can actually mean something

Not getting that is scummy T.T why you do this to me SC, because he just townreaded you?

23. ISO #173

What am i doing to you player? Who townreaded me? Nawa? I still want SB16 lynched ive stated it before. Also in regards to #169 that clarifies things. I came across to me as you literally not understanding what he wrote.

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    It's laughable to credit mrtrophywife for that post. All he did was realize that the roles don't correspond to the players... which all of you shouldn't even consider unless you're intentionally trying to waste time like Dr Unknown.
    I intentionally opened the door for easy lynch. He didn't use the easy door with the L-2. That's all.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Hell you havnt even properly defended yourself from when you were L3
    And you haven't defended yourself from when you are still currently L-2
    Note that it's L-2. More into this when I get into:

Spoiler : Marsh's Asskiss of a Case :

Welcome to Marsh's asskiss of a case! Here I'll go over and fuck up Marsh's "argument" against me with cold facts, quotes,
    and logic.
    Because they are the only roles that exist.
    First off, I highly doubt that it was the point of using this color, but it's so obnoxiously hard to read that it discourages me from looking at this thing. In the future please use a more neutral color like white or a less bright shade.
    It's not that hard to understand... The roles do not correspond to the players lol. It was just a little trick to see people's reaction. Sorry for the confusion <3

Thanks.

Sheeping is not an evidence, especially at D1...

There's a missing quote with responses here so I'll put it back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall's Case
    why the fuck are people voting scvmurderer to l-2? there havent even been 100 posts yet and there is absolute bonkers.
    I was off. Was just to see his reaction.
    legit scv just fuck off for 12 hours and come back afterward so that you dont get mislynched for saying shit like
    Uh, no? Don't do that!!! STAY ACTIVE PLZ!!!!!
    The first part of this is something that I can buy into.
    The second part of this was me advising SCV to stay away because at the time I was assuming he was still town and that he was absolutely available to be mislynched from some morons or scum.

And it favors scums. Thank you!

omg omg PEOPLE BELIEVED ME I GOTTA FIX THAT NOW!!!
    -unvote

Actually in one of my next posts I quoted all of the vote posts on SCVmu-

Wow, so meaningful and contributive posts, Stealth...

NVM you actually quoted the part where I did that.

Lol? He attacked you right there XD

Missing quote there as well but it's just saying that an unvote is a sheep so that's bullshit.
    This is like the kid backing up another kid on the playground by saying "OOOO YOU GOT ROASTED" after the first kid makes a your mom joke.

Because it's not politely asked, probably.
    First question was politely asked, actually. Second one was not and I'll admit that.

Uh? OMGUS and trying to jump on the easy lynch possibilty I've created. You fell in my trap
    -vote Stealthbomber16

And you've fallen into mine: a fake vote. Thus proving you can't be fucking bothered to check the vote count or anything else or even see if my vote is legitimate in the post you just quoted.

He was accused for NOTHING. Nothing to defend against.
    He could start by fucking acknowleding my questions and points and doing more than "urhhh r u reading retard?"

There you go
    Bullshit

So, Stealthbomber, what is your defense? The accusations on you are:
    Sheeping
    Jumping on easy lynch
    False, but they're also synonyms.
    Being very aggressive for no reason
    I was aggressive due to frustration. A vote from a man on L-2 is not the mandate of heaven.
    I hope that covers everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    I am still having my vote on Scvmurderer bc he showed his will ro kill me(read my page 7 posts) and still didn't show proper reason for that.
    Like really:
    Joins a train on AFK
    Moves vote to another accuser
    Would not defend
    Would not respond
    Ppl vote the other accusers.
    RIP
    I'm using 50 post pages. It's easier for everyone involved if you just use the post number (ex: #140) for reference, or quote it.

1. You weren't known to be afk at the time. I even switched my vote later when you were.
    2. SB16 is way too defensive. I felt he was scum when he came out swinging and cussing at any accusations
    3. I thought i was defending prior. I assume this post is a defense in your mind.
    4. I have over double the amount of posts of any1 on this thread. Refer to post count on the front page.
    5. I dont know what this statement means. What are you saying?
    Thank you, this includes the answer to the first question of mine. Or at the least I'm satisfied enough to accept it.

First off, thanks for the flattery!

I focused on SCV then because he was the only one there. And his refusation of any of my questions was extremely anti-town and I still think his reactions are scummy as fuck.

I also covered the MM trap. Here's a visual!

Spoiler : Visual :

/update

Wooo! Productive wallpost with spare time to make a meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #177

/update

Lol, how did you miss my wall...

So, why did I craft such a trap? Because easy lynch and sheeping is NOT the same thing. There's a reason why there are two terms to describe it ;)

Sheeping: Following someone's vote (or general opinion) without thinking. Can be a sign of scummy behavior or a sign of not very clever townie/new player/lost townie.
    Easy lynching: Jumping on a fake argument gave by someone OR on a mistake in the words of the player to easy lynch to get a free lynch on a town aligned member. Is a scum strategy.

That said, SB16 is not a new player. I don't think he's lost. I think he knows what he's doing. That's why my vote is on him.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    And you haven't defended yourself from when you are still currently L-2
    Note that it's L-2. More into this when I get into:

Spoiler : Marsh's Asskiss of a Case :

Welcome to Marsh's asskiss of a case! Here I'll go over and fuck up Marsh's "argument" against me with cold facts, quotes,
    and logic.

I hope that covers everything.

I'm using 50 post pages. It's easier for everyone involved if you just use the post number (ex: #140) for reference, or quote it.

Thank you, this includes the answer to the first question of mine. Or at the least I'm satisfied enough to accept it.

Wooo! Productive wallpost with spare time to make a meme.
    oooo... that was the B /B thingy... I wondered what it was... hey I don't check vote count when I vote, that doesn't make me scummy. Maybe just a bit newbish ;) and the only thing you did here is saying that you bullshited all game without contributing. Now I'm going off, see you all!

30. ISO #180

oooo... that was the B /B thingy... I wondered what it was... hey I don't check vote count when I vote, that doesn't make me scummy. Maybe just a bit newbish ;) and the only thing you did here is saying that you bullshited all game without contributing. Now I'm going off, see you all!
    This is exactly what I was avoiding...

Please when you wake up, read through the posts I quoted during my argument with SCVmurderer. They all have direct meaning to the post I'm responding to. I didn't leave multiquote on or something.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Lol, how did you miss my wall...

So, why did I craft such a trap? Because easy lynch and sheeping is NOT the same thing. There's a reason why there are two terms to describe it ;)

Sheeping: Following someone's vote (or general opinion) without thinking. Can be a sign of scummy behavior or a sign of not very clever townie/new player/lost townie.
    Easy lynching: Jumping on a fake argument gave by someone OR on a mistake in the words of the player to easy lynch to get a free lynch on a town aligned member. Is a scum strategy.

That said, SB16 is not a new player. I don't think he's lost. I think he knows what he's doing. That's why my vote is on him.
    You havnt voted. Or you faking us.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

And you continue to be the face of all scum everywhere.
    the most recognizable face in all of sc2mafia

probably because im one of two people with a face profile picture

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    the most recognizable face in all of sc2mafia

probably because im one of two people with a face profile picture
    Fuck, so your confirmed 13 years old?

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

@Exeter350 , this vote was bullshit. Please wake up and change it lol. Nawa, well idk what you want to do right now...
    Exeter i see you lurking, get your vote off me u scum accomplice and get sb16
    Sorry, I was asleep LOL. [unvote] for now, I'm processing 6 pages of text. Jesus, it was so slow-moving when I was awake.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

(ps:
    In this setup, where Town is not guaranteed night actions since the Mafia can participate in our raffles, it is a bad idea to wait for leads. Instead of sitting around passively, we should be proactively trying to get reads on players.

And if that means voting somebody early in the game to put pressure on them so that we can trigger some sort of response, then that's what we're going to do. And if that somehow ends up in a D1 lynch, so be it.

That doesn't mean I am hellbent on getting someone lynched D1. If nobody seems scummy to me, I'll just unvote. But if someone smells like ass to me, then hell yeah I'm not going to hesitate about lynching D1.

As for my thoughts on SCV:
    1. He started a random lynch.
    2. He might simply be Town/proactive player trying to start the ball rolling, in which case it's a dick move for us to penalise him for that.
    3. If he's evil, he might be relying on us thinking that way to get himself off the hook.
    4. His whole "SB16 and Nawa are working together" argument is kinda undermined by Marshmallow defending him.

One possible conclusion is that SB16 and Nawa are Mafia, or SCV and Marsh are. But I doubt it. More likely, the Mafia are just lurking around watching the outspoken ones going at each others' throats.

Of course, maybe that's what they're counting on, but meh, we gotta start somewhere.

So I'm going to vote one of the quiet ones.

-vote mrtrophywife

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

48. ISO #198

Well then. I am going to sleep. Unfortunately my appearance tomorrow may be zero to the odd pop in. I am going to an amusement park tomorrow(Canada's Wonderland) with friends and dinner after so my appearance tomorrow is unknown. I still believe SD16 is scum and I wholeheartedly put my vote on him. I will probably not change my vote or even appear before day ends tomorrow, maybe pop in for a random one liner if i go to piss or something. I hope you all take SD16's tantrum and incredible defensiveness as evidence as his scumminess and I hope I come back at end of day to SD16 being lynched. Player I stayed up as long as i can to see your wall of text but unfortunately i did not get to see it. Gl every1.

49. ISO #199

So long sorry, I multitasked
    See you at wake!

Spoiler : Those I trust atm :

SCV: first post in thread is yolovote Hybrid. #84 defense is as light as could be expected. Mostly shitposting but in the end his "wagon" gave some info so fine. #107 bs #171 wtf. #148 #158 finally some sense put into his play, this + he making daychat live = gut town vibe. That doesn't mean I approve the gameplay itself (or Hybrid's last game) but so far I like your commitment in this D1. Keep it going

MM: played the "game solved gg" trick with Hybrid. #135 nice effort but on the 3 charges I just keep the "aggressive for no reason". #138 loosely gave town cred; either genuine naive, scum setting up his lylo, or townie reaction test. Overall fair chances to be a good guy + efforts helping town motion= trustable D1 at least. (That doesn't mean I approve all you said ^^ for example #177 still find this distinction irrelevant in that context, only discriminable through intentions and intentions can never be proven, so I agree with SB on this specific point)

Spoiler : On SCV/SB16 Drama :

Reminder:
    SCV train: 1st Exeter, 2nd Hybrid, 3rd MM, 4th Nawa, 5th SB, 6th Hybrid "sheep unvote"(sic)

SCV vote SB because 5th on his train + #117
    THE BIGGEST PRANK OF 2017, STEALTHBOMBER MISLEADING TOWN TO KEEP HIS SCUM BUDDY NAWA ALIVE
    SB vote SCV on anti-town behavior (policy)
    MM vote SB because 5th on SCV train + aggressivity

Me: about SB/Nawa connection, it MAY be possible but it's very thin to my guts. Only clue I gathered is they were 4th and 5th on the train, typical scum sneaking range. The obviousness of it actually dissuade me to believe it, I picture SB as experienced and don't think he would do that kind of gamble early day as scum, but hey idk, could also be wifom considering how "too scum to scum" is becoming a thing.
    Also we shouldn't forget infos from this train was nice to get but still, it was first train, early D1 with no basis except SCV asking for it (cmon we don't policy lynch when >24h daytime left): this isn't absolute info source at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Allow me to quote myself (#167)
    @Stealthbomber16*: From what I've seen, you voted SCV basically for anti-town behavior. But I've seen some games with you inside with strong townie behavior. While I get how SCV can be irritating, still found your reaction a little weird, tunneling one player with slim argumentation and with little consideration for the other matters. Imo not a very towny behavior for someone voting someone on anti-town gesturing. So how do you feel about MM "trap" ?
    Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by SB16
    First off, thanks for the flattery!

I focused on SCV then because he was the only one there. And his refusation of any of my questions was extremely anti-town and I still think his reactions are scummy as fuck.

I also covered the MM trap. Here's a visual!
    You shouldn't thank me, small history I have gives me a biased, respectful view on you and you may actually pay for it!

Yes SCV is anti-town, honestly last game I was exasperated by that playstyle of him & Hybrid. Said next time I should just policy lynch those aggressive gameplays. Now we're here, I think being anti-town early day is actually fine, to trigger some action and reactions. When EoD comes it's time to become serious for anti-town townie or they may just die by default.
    It was early day. Imo we weren't supposed to seek a policy lynch, we were supposed to seek and destroy mafia.
    I find it problematic, and that's why I park my vote on you 'til I wake up. That and because I've got that respect for you as a townie and didn't saw you behave like a good townie. You got defensive & tunneled the man who animated the day for policy &/or meta reasons. To me your position on that train wasn't that significant, but pushing policy lynch at that timing, with that many people who gave almost 0 contribution and other shat going on, that's just weird.
    You say you think his reactions are scummy as fuck, but I believe this in-your-face top-shitposter gameplay is not standard for scum. Extreme anti-town if you want, but still not scum to my guts.
    #176 was overall nice effort but the fake post defense won't do the trick for me, my problem is less the wagon itself and more the motive. What's the point of "Thus proving you can't be fucking bothered to check the vote count or anything else"? I really want to believe you're town, but you are slightly anti-town yourself(if not scummy) atm and pushed SCV for being so (or should I say, for being more). Please convince me while I sleep, why I'm wrong about the policy thing, and mostly your feels on other things going on. I keep in mind you posted quite a bit already and some players have posted almost zero, so you're not doomed as long as you feed me proper rationales

-vote Stealthbomber16

Spoiler : Null read/would lynch raffle: please contribute more or be shuffled in lynchpool when I wake up, apathy is hurting town and D2 will be built on D1 =3 :

Hybrid: played the "game solved gg" trick with MM. Unvoted SCV. Not much else.
    Nawa: #140 is fair explanation while debatable. #161 don't get why me & SB townie, don't get why Hybrid scummed #162 not a fan, cf #167. Waiting for an answer asap, why sheeping SCV?Policy?
    mrtrophywife: very light contributions. #82 says he's lost but no reaction to my post/Fatalis's. #136 "no tells based on this game for me right now" well f5 please =)
    Gyrlander: very light (none?) contributions so far. Wake up please!
    Dr Unknown: did not understand #74; we need more post from you Doc
    Exeter: updated: no more relevant since #197, good stuff although myself will wait 'til after my sleep to start poking lurkers.
    Fatalis: #75 #76 could be genuine, could be "look at me im scumhuntin" tbh #77 irony ? #166 yes. Waiting for your own vote/opinion

Spoiler : Cold War Bonus :
    Lynch or no lynch put aside, I'd like opinions on how to play the raffle (yes AGAIN)!
    Assuming our assumptions are true and items repop, does anybody think group strategy could be possible to limit the odds for mafia to get Gold/Violet NK? (multiple maf nk would be hardcore) Or is this the "invisible hand" of market and we should just all be selfish and put our tickets there and there? Communism or liberalism?
    It's worth asking because group strategy requires agreement of most town to be competitive imo. Last minute half/half schism would be bad for daychat state and town overall, so it may be worth planning ahead as we got thel time. Also, mafia will be able to strat around lottery after today so imo daychat omerta on this mattter would be detrimental to town. (too few is detrimental, but I get how too much of it may be too. Just give simple thoughts.)

/update sorry SCV I did my best

50. ISO #200

The action Always occurs when I sleep
    I had a feeling it was a trap, but from SJ and not MM.

I played with scv before as town, he sheeps, he starts lynch trains and jump on them. So I will be a bit conservative when voting him
    SB is actively scum hunting, maybe too aggressive, but still that doesn't qualify as scum points
    Hybrid is silent. Am I in a dream? Either he is busy with RL or he is playing the lurking game. Will be waiting for him to return
    Gyrlander our host from last game, I want to hear your thoughts on the scv- sb, the mm trap and d1 lynch