2. ISO #3402

3. ISO #3403

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

6. ISO #3406

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    This is FF7 2.0

Duck is the new Mayor running town into the ground with his insane theories.

Half the town are AFK.

No way can town win this with Duck around.
    You realize you out yourself as mafia by saying things like this right and by ignoring obvious logic that:

With a confirmed tailor in the game
    We cant be sure in trusting whatever Kovath's will role shows.

You keep ignoring this, just confirming you are mafia with shifty....

7. ISO #3407

8. ISO #3408

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    You realize you out yourself as mafia by saying things like this right and by ignoring obvious logic that:

With a confirmed tailor in the game
    We cant be sure in trusting whatever Kovath's will role shows.

You keep ignoring this, just confirming you are mafia with shifty....
    Lynch us or shut the fuck up.

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

You are SO bad at this, Duck. Literally everything you say is "OMG CONFIRMED TAILOR OMG MUST LYNCH CAN NEVER TRUST ANYTHING WHAT ARE READS"
    My read is shifty is mafia, even if he was not a tailor, notice where I tried to lynch yesterday?

Further lying from you, nice.

You will be lynched tomorrow, wait your time little duckling.

13. ISO #3413

My read is shifty is mafia, even if he was not a tailor, notice where I tried to lynch yesterday?

Shifty is Town, another Town will die tonight and you'll fuck up tomorrow. That is how it's going to go.

Town cannot win while you are alive and making everyone paranoid with your crackpot theories, so might as well speed it up.

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415

Duck, when this game ends, you are going to get so much shit for all of your mega fails this game. I'm sure you will just blame it on us, as you always do, instead of taking the blame for all your insanely stupid gambits and mistakes this game. Everyone will know how much you screwed up and you can live with that embarrassment.

16. ISO #3416

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

Only with Duck around can you nail the Lucianos on Day 1 and STILL lose the game.
    "OMG GUISE i AM THE MOST EGOTISTICAL BEST PLAYER EVER NAMED CALIX I GOT ALL THE SCUM ON DAY 1 BECAUSE I AM SO GOOD" did I do it right?

IF YOU ARE SO SURE, you would be willing to lynch shifty because it ensures we lynch kovath, then sure RK runner runner.

If we lynch kovath, we have to lynch you next because of the 1v1 to ensure mafia reduction.

19. ISO #3419

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    ENOUGH WITH THIS 1v1, THERE ARE LITERALLY 2 OR 3 OTHER SCUMS WE COULD TRY TO FIND, 4 IN FACT IF WE HAVE 3 FUCKING TOWN DRUG DELAERS
    Yes, we proposed voting Kenshin who is obvious scum as well, but Mr. Town Leader over there refuses to do anything given how deathly afraid he is of the Town Tailor.

20. ISO #3420

Duck, when this game ends, you are going to get so much shit for all of your mega fails this game. I'm sure you will just blame it on us, as you always do, instead of taking the blame for all your insanely stupid gambits and mistakes this game. Everyone will know how much you screwed up and you can live with that embarrassment.
    So stubborn you still don't realize how dumb you are. Inside and outside of the game.

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

You're the one going to be embarrassed by your tunnel train on me, I guarantee it.

And you're going to make the excuse that it was my fault for being 'scummy.' Aight. If you're going to try and pull this postgame shit on Duck, at least accept it when it's going to happen to you, because Duck is far better at reading me than you are.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

23. ISO #3423

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

28. ISO #3428

So stubborn you still don't realize how dumb you are. Inside and outside of the game.
    Yes, except when you see the scum rolls, you'll just make up an excuse about how we caused you to tunnel us and tunnel the Town Tailor. You're wrong here, but have a bug up your ass about the mechanics of the game. The entire point of this game is negative-use Town TPRs. Get over the fucking Tailor man and start playing this like any other Mafia game. If you have a 1v1, you vote within that block.

29. ISO #3429

30. ISO #3430

Yes, except when you see the scum rolls, you'll just make up an excuse about how we caused you to tunnel us and tunnel the Town Tailor. You're wrong here, but have a bug up your ass about the mechanics of the game. The entire point of this game is negative-use Town TPRs. Get over the fucking Tailor man and start playing this like any other Mafia game. If you have a 1v1, you vote within that block.
    Voting within the block is different when there is a confirmed tailor though not to mention most skilled players will ignore 1v1 claims a lot of the time. We gain nothing by killing kovath, and you know that we know that. If you are town, killing shifty will solve all of this and you get your kovath/rk lynches probably

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

It's hilarious watching Duck grapple with the realisation that Kovath is scum, yet somehow denies this furiously.
    Duck truly is Frog. This is Prime Minister 1.0 all over again with Duck refusing to deviate from his obviously incorrect plan to the detriment of the Town.

We've proposed either Kovath or Kenshin based on actual reads which we've detailed at length. Duck insists on this nonsense about lynching the AFK Town Tailor because he's afraid of the flip being messed up. You can still scumread based on play man -- have you never played any of those no-flip variants or played with a Janitor in the mod? You should be better than this, but maybe apparently not based on this insanity.

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

Voting within the block is different when there is a confirmed tailor though not to mention most skilled players will ignore 1v1 claims a lot of the time. We gain nothing by killing kovath, and you know that we know that. If you are town, killing shifty will solve all of this and you get your kovath/rk lynches probably
    THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE GAME IS NEGATIVE-USE TPRS. TAILORS CAN BE TOWN-ALIGNED TOO. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, DUCK. DO SOME DAMN READS OF PLAYERS AND STOP FOCUSING ON THE AFK TAILOR.

35. ISO #3435

Duck truly is Frog. This is Prime Minister 1.0 all over again with Duck refusing to deviate from his obviously incorrect plan to the detriment of the Town.

We've proposed either Kovath or Kenshin based on actual reads which we've detailed at length. Duck insists on this nonsense about lynching the AFK Town Tailor because he's afraid of the flip being messed up. You can still scumread based on play man -- have you never played any of those no-flip variants or played with a Janitor in the mod? You should be better than this, but maybe apparently not based on this insanity.
    READ DAY1 LOL. I scum read shifty the most, in every single Post I made since day1.

I am voting you every day until the game ends if you do not vote shifty, it is now going against town's wincondition for you to not join the shifty train, if you are town.

36. ISO #3436

37. ISO #3437

READ DAY1 LOL. I scum read shifty the most, in every single Post I made since day1.

I am voting you every day until the game ends if you do not vote shifty, it is now going against town's wincondition for you to not join the shifty train, if you are town.
    This is the person that everyone is sheeping.

A guy who has game-thrown before and threatens to game-throw this game unless we mislynch.

38. ISO #3438

Duck, there is ONE SCUM between myself, Shifty and Kovath.

It's unreal that you scum-read the two towns and town-read the scum.

And that you think Kenshin is "borderline confirmed town"

Don't even get me started on Cult.
    You don't know that for sure, sorry. Kovath -FBI agent, Shifty - luciano always possible.

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

Add another threat to game-throw -- this is the third now? You already promised to vote Sino every day and you do the same for us -- which is it? Shifty isn't even around to respond. This is really futile.

41. ISO #3441

This is the person that everyone is sheeping.

A guy who has game-thrown before and threatens to game-throw this game unless we mislynch.
    1) no1 is sheeping me but they will be
    2) I have never game thrown
    3) I will never game throw - If you do not vote shifty you are going against towns win conditino and are not town thus I will be voting you forever.

42. ISO #3442

Add another threat to game-throw -- this is the third now? You already promised to vote Sino every day and you do the same for us -- which is it? Shifty isn't even around to respond. This is really futile.
    Duck just wants to be the "hero" who won the game for town.

Ironic, eh?

43. ISO #3443

You, sino had a good day2 and is town unless culted.

44. ISO #3444

1) no1 is sheeping me but they will be
    2) I have never game thrown
    3) I will never game throw - If you do not vote shifty you are going against towns win conditino and are not town thus I will be voting you forever.
    #3168: If the town refuses to lynch shifty, I will be going 100% against the towns win condition for the rest of the game.

How is that not a threat to game-throw, Duck? You're confirmed Town, yet you say you will go against the Town's win condition if they don't do things they want you want.

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

#3168: If the town refuses to lynch shifty, I will be going 100% against the towns win condition for the rest of the game.

How is that not a threat to game-throw, Duck? You're confirmed Town, yet you say you will go against the Town's win condition if they don't do things they want you want.
    Because the towns win condition is lynching shifty, and voting you is not voting shifty.

50. ISO #3450