S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 4043
  1. ISO #1001

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    I don't have anything particurarly against an Stealth elimination, but why are you not liking the Gyrlander wagon Banana? Can you explain in more detail?
    Gry's town game is to identify towns lol. I don't get his thought processes or how he does it but I'm not seeing anything that is sounding any alarms in my head

I'd like him to explain his stealth town read since that's who I'm pushing right now
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Gry can you explain something to me here? You say you townread me for the discussion I created around myself, and we saw two opportunistic players jump on me during that. I just don't see how you can see both the actions of stealth and MM around myself as townie. And myself townie. Like I generated some content but all you got out of all that content is "everyone involved is town"
    I'm pretty sure you're mistaking me with someone else. Tbh the interaction between yourself and SB16 makes me not see his vote on you like a real menace and I'm inclined to believe he just wanted you to improve your attitude with his vote. When you did so, he changed.

Regarding MM I don't remember your interaction with him. If you wish to refresh my memory go ahead.-

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're mistaking me with someone else. Tbh the interaction between yourself and SB16 makes me not see his vote on you like a real menace and I'm inclined to believe he just wanted you to improve your attitude with his vote. When you did so, he changed.

Regarding MM I don't remember your interaction with him. If you wish to refresh my memory go ahead.-
    No I'm not mistaking you with anyone. You said you town read SB16, you say you townread me for generating discussion around myself and that I may see you as trying to pocket me, and you also townread MM

MM was involved in the interaction with Stealth and myself. Stealth put the 3rd vote on me, Mallow walked along and threw a vote down because I was questioning him, then with 4 votes I spammed 3 things like "OOO LETS GO 4 MORE VOTES" and stealth removed his vote and then Mallow did as well, then he started throwing his vote around like lice in a kindergarten class. The same reason that you town read him, I was scum reading him

Anyway, why do you town read stealth?

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

No I'm not mistaking you with anyone. You said you town read SB16, you say you townread me for generating discussion around myself and that I may see you as trying to pocket me, and you also townread MM

MM was involved in the interaction with Stealth and myself. Stealth put the 3rd vote on me, Mallow walked along and threw a vote down because I was questioning him, then with 4 votes I spammed 3 things like "OOO LETS GO 4 MORE VOTES" and stealth removed his vote and then Mallow did as well, then he started throwing his vote around like lice in a kindergarten class. The same reason that you town read him, I was scum reading him

Anyway, why do you town read stealth?
    Quoting a previous post:

He has made several posts that sound very towny to me. His attitude has been extremely similar to last game and so he has admitted (which I consider towny as well).

These are some posts that give me town vibes from him:

Post #73

This guy is town

If this was serious it is one very towny post for sure.
    However, I cannot agree with him on bakermir being Town for that.

Post #168

But I thought turboing someone was the optimal play

Another post that sounds good and pure to me.

Speaking of which...
    @Stealthbomber16 You didn't respond. Was your post 73 in any way or was it 100% troll?

Next post regarding the first part of your post incoming, Banana.

6. ISO #1006

Btw if anything Norwee "trying to prove a point" with me makes both Stealth's and MM's vote on me even worse now. More opportunistic when 1 vote was RVS (barker your vote is still there btw, what are you doin man), 1 vote was Norwee trying to prove a point, and then 2 fucks decide to hop on and off of me

Let's kill Stealth since MM is confirmable
    oh yeah

-unvote

i am 50/50 with SB still, i didn't pay attention much but I will check their interactions when I come back. If yall pissed about him then there must be something I missed

gyr does confuse me a lot with their early TR call on MM/SB and MM SB were voting each other at that time

there is something weird goin on with votes and how people TR specific people at weird times.

we need a vote history -__-

I blame MM for this mess and abandoning us

Norwee ISO is just MM showing us Norwee poking people, i read norwee V if anything

7. ISO #1007

I'm not sure if I told you I townread you for generating discussion, but I'm almost 100% sure I didn't say the pocketing thing. You MUST be mistaking me with someone else.

Anyway, I don't see why they unvoting you would be suspicious. As I see it, they didn't like your attitude. You got voted. You said you actually wanted 4 more votes to get lynched.......

and they unvoted you?

Okey, I'm not sure what to think about this part exactly so I'm going to find where the hell this happened and reread that part. Although I doubt my read changes.

8. ISO #1008

You are conf biasing lol. Which means you're probably town
    I think he'd go hard in the paint as any alignment but this caught scum slip push reminds me of shit I've done to Blink in the past as scum. He also legit doesn't understand the MM situation.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #1009

Quoting a previous post:

He has made several posts that sound very towny to me. His attitude has been extremely similar to last game and so he has admitted (which I consider towny as well).

These are some posts that give me town vibes from him:

Post #73

This guy is town

If this was serious it is one very towny post for sure.
    However, I cannot agree with him on bakermir being Town for that.

Post #168

But I thought turboing someone was the optimal play

Another post that sounds good and pure to me.

Speaking of which...
    @Stealthbomber16 You didn't respond. Was your post 73 in any way or was it 100% troll?

Next post regarding the first part of your post incoming, Banana.
    gyr keep giving post numbers as ref which I never seen them do before.

keep in mind i only played like 4 games with them I think.

is it scummy to think there is something wrong with them based on their different style?

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

is it scummy to think there is something wrong with them based on their different style?
    fwiw he said I inspired him to take notes this game. I dont know of they're bullshit though

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Please vote me for giving post numbers. I need that in my list of achievements.

Jokes aside, I already said I was trying a new thing this game which was basically taking notes and not just... having EVERYTHING in my mind.

13. ISO #1013

I'm not sure if I told you I townread you for generating discussion, but I'm almost 100% sure I didn't say the pocketing thing. You MUST be mistaking me with someone else.

Anyway, I don't see why they unvoting you would be suspicious. As I see it, they didn't like your attitude. You got voted. You said you actually wanted 4 more votes to get lynched.......

and they unvoted you?

Okey, I'm not sure what to think about this part exactly so I'm going to find where the hell this happened and reread that part. Although I doubt my read changes.
    Ha! I see where the confusion is. I was able to scream at you in anger, but I noticed that your post just included quotations, which I missed before

Post #468

"
    Banana is gonna say I'm pocketing him, but I'd rather say Banana's play to create discussion that intially revolves around him and that then extends to other players (namely me in this case) worked. You didn't "cause" anything there, and the fact you say you did is only supporting my point: you're trying to look useful.

Also, the idea of trying to look useful without being useful is that... you're not actually useful, you just look like it but don't actually help town because you don't want to help town progress. Saying that "if you wanted to look useful, you'd be useful" only works if you're 100 % town, which obviously can't be assumed.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Scummy (stealthbomber) > not amazing (renegade)"

I'm going to include all the others posts in which he voted other people and called them scummy. He has made numerous changes in quick succession and honestly I feel like this is towny. He feels like someone who realises someone is scummy and votes them over and over (even though his attention doesn't last long on one person…)

Post #472

"
    Partially I only voted people I actually found scummy though."

Response to Banana for saying he is just trying to find something that sticks.
    Towny response.
    Just do the standard quote next time smh

14. ISO #1014

rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @BananaCucho what's up with the sb wagon? i think i missed it
    1) Stealth knows me. He knows that if he pokes the bear he's going to get snark in return

2) Stealth poked the bear, received snark in return

3) Stealth adds a 3rd vote to me (following an RVS vote by Barker and a 'proving a point' vote by Norwee) and says "I'm not removing my vote until banana starts playing the game and stops complaining about post counts" - even though he poked the bear, knowing exactly how snarky I would get and react to him and his "disrespectful"/"borderline toxic" comments earlier. His vote is 100% opportunistic and fake here.

4) Stealth then removes the vote from me after mallow adds a 4th vote. You yourself said there wasn't much of a difference from my posts pre mallow voting to post mallow voting. So both of them hopping off is suspect. But hey, mallow claimed a confirmable role, so I'm going after the next best thing.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

It's interesting that my first fos on gyrlander was that he defended him MM -> went along with MM's vote. (this is prior to MM's claim.)

now im seeing DM go hard after gyrlander and i can't tell if this is scum covering for a partner or what. That doesn't make much sense since most pressure backed off MM anyway, however MM's slot is still technically up in the air.

The key piece of information to take into account is that DM legitimately doesn't seem to understand the MM situation as a whole.

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Ha! I see where the confusion is. I was able to scream at you in anger, but I noticed that your post just included quotations, which I missed before

Just do the standard quote next time smh
    Okay next time I'll change the format so there's a [QUOTE.] [./QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure where the confusion was but do you need anything from me now?

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Ok so the concern is mallow can just claim roleblocked forever

You do realize its day 1 right? If he claims roleblocked tomorrow, we can make a decision on whether its bs or not and eliminate him. We dont have to make that decision today

Sometimes punting on 4th and inches is the right play

29. ISO #1029

You do realize its day 1 right? If he claims roleblocked tomorrow, we can make a decision on whether its bs or not and eliminate him. We dont have to make that decision today

Thats the response I was looking for. Everyone else just kind of waved it away or didn't care.
    -vote unvote

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

6 hours left, and the most votes any train has is 3

Ay Tone, this is gonna be one of those crazy EOD's isn't it
    Didn't I type that earlier? Or i was just thinking it?

The MM stonewall is bad, but thinking about it now regardless of his alignment he just screwed the roleblocker for atleast a night.

The floundering reads are annoying but I like the pushes you and blink have made. Inb4 bankiah gets bounced

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Yeah I don't understand the hysteria around MM possibly claiming RB.

It hasn't even happened.

In what world do we eliminate a confirmable role on D1?

Again, treeko from my point of view is one of the top pushers of this goofiness.

34. ISO #1034

Btw if anything Norwee "trying to prove a point" with me makes both Stealth's and MM's vote on me even worse now. More opportunistic when 1 vote was RVS (barker your vote is still there btw, what are you doin man), 1 vote was Norwee trying to prove a point, and then 2 fucks decide to hop on and off of me

Let's kill Stealth since MM is confirmable
    this is the post I missed from you regarding SB16 @BananaCucho but I just searched the thread and cannot find "trying to prove a point." context pls

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

Sometimes good responses should not be given.
    No, that's bullshit because Banana didn't (and DM still doesn't) follow. You don't let good players skim the details when we're approaching EOD.

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    this is the post I missed from you regarding SB16 @BananaCucho but I just searched the thread and cannot find "trying to prove a point." context pls
    That was Norwee. He said he wanted to prove a point that I could be eliminated, but that he now town reads me

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

I just don't see a whole lot of townie activity from Gyrlander yet. There's a lot of piss and vinegar about slots he doesn't want to lynch. But where's the actual playing? The solving?

He's been stuck on Auwt but doesn't seem to do anything about it, like he doesn't even really believe in it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    I just don't see a whole lot of townie activity from Gyrlander yet. There's a lot of piss and vinegar about slots he doesn't want to lynch. But where's the actual playing? The solving?

He's been stuck on Auwt but doesn't seem to do anything about it, like he doesn't even really believe in it.
    I don't mind who dies if it's outside of my townreads. And Auwt posts do not make me happy.