S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I have option for you, AIVION.
    We lynching anti-town dumb Mike, and if you are SB, visit Bakermir, as your plan was.
    We don't need Mike, he is scum or just a retarded troll, throwing the game.

-vote Mike
    But ;-;

Gimme a moment to wrap up my battle with Mr squishy before I try to wrap my head around this

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #602

Dear comrade
    @AIVION

The Soviet of Workers' Deputies approved you for the position of a verified citizen, in accordance with the Plan C. Here it is, if you missed it.

As the speaker of Soviet of Workers' Deputies I ask you to confirm you will visit Bakermir (as you said before) if you are SB.
    In the case you will die this night and flip SB, we will know that Bakermir is MM.
    In other case, you will be confirmed day 2 and we will follow your votes.

No, he is not. He continued his shittalking that "plan will not work" and refusing it. Look above.

Only "mechanical reading" realy works. If Mike is refusing the plan, he is playing anti-town. That means he is dumb or he is scum. We are ok with lynching him in both cases. If he is scum, it's victory. If he is just dumb refuser, we don't need him anyway.
    This reasoning very much fits with an easy lynch agenda.
    -vote Zedus

No "thunderdome waaaah" stuff here btw, but I want this wagon to at least exist for now
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am calling for a Thunderdome Lynch Me or Zedus for Day 1 please

[vote]zedus[/zedus]

Please only pick him or me. For day 1 lynch.
    Yes, let it be.

Me, with the plan, solving this game in 3 days, totally explained and calculated.
    Or you, throwing brainless troll or open scum with no any useful acts in game, just saying "this will not work" without any explaination.

Obvious choice, I think.

Let's lynch you. And if you flip SB, I hope, everyone will report you for gamethrowing after, and you will be removed from this forum.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Bring it on you marshmallow piece of cuteness!!!

D:<

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Us both? I stated clearly idk why he was doing it

Strike one for squishy so far
    Mhmm...
    Ah I'm happy your here so we can interact was just getting done basically feeling paranoid about you.

To answer this: no idea. He's a mod player so this could be NAI for all I know but hunting for SB in this role list is super anti-town so ya.... It's something I'm stil gonna have to ponder on

What's your overall thoughts on the game state? I feel like it's important to know where your at so it helps us read you better
    but I said you agreed that he was doing it. This implies you believe he did it. Are you retracting that?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm...

but I said you agreed that he was doing it. This implies you believe he did it. Are you retracting that?
    Retracting that I thought he wasn't SB hunting?

No?

I think your trying to confuse me aren't you

8. ISO #608

Omg town to stand a chance of winning needs to vote you out today.
    1 you are mafia gg town wins lynching you
    2 you are town we have a better chance to read others without you derailing onto this 24/7 mechanic reads is dumb crap.

[vote]zedus[/zedus]

If you lynch him game may end if not at least we can give reads and be able to read people with out him spamming the same mechanics over and over.

If you lynch me game still continues and you can not worry about mechanics and just do reads eather way it gets zedus off this pointless Reads are. Dumb stick.
    I know who I am picking...

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

But ;-;

Gimme a moment to wrap up my battle with Mr squishy before I try to wrap my head around this
    We have plan, easy solving the game, and it works.
    We have thrower Mike, refusing this plan for no reason. Maybe he is just an low IQ idiot, who can't figure out how that plan works. Maybe he is just a scum, who just understood that plan C gives him no chance to win (because it is). Only scum or idiot will say "setup cannot be solved by mechanics" after it's already solved by mechanics.

All we need to win is follow the plan. And lynch ones, who plays against it with no any reason. It's not just anti-town game, it's gamethrowing itself. Now every plan opponent MUST explain how can evil wins, using this plan, or just STFU and follow clearly winning path for town. I can't believe this auditory can be so brainless to not understand that town already won with this plan, if scum just not randomly shoot SB this night.
    I agree with plan C.

11. ISO #611

@Marshmallow Marshall , explain why do you want to vote me, not that idiot thrower?
    1: Stop with the insults
    2: You're trying to lynch someone not because he's scum, but because he doesn't listen to you and because you don't like it. He's currently making himself an easy target for scum!you by randomly calling for a thunderdome. You're jumping on him. That's scummy.

12. ISO #612

Realy, if I will be lynched by train of idiots after solving the game, it will ne nonsence. All voters should just go back for their trees and never try to play games, required intelligence.
    I agree with plan C.

13. ISO #613

Lynching Zedus will only confuse the fuck outta the rest of the game and I'd rather just be lynched instead if that's the case

14. ISO #614

1: Stop with the insults
    2: You're trying to lynch someone not because he's scum, but because he doesn't listen to you and because you don't like it. He's currently making himself an easy target for scum!you by randomly calling for a thunderdome. You're jumping on him. That's scummy.
    He does 2 every game. Anyone who disagrees with him is scumread. Unfortunately, it is NAI. but if we are eliminating someone mind as well be Zebus, unless he claims SB.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Lynching Zedus will only confuse the fuck outta the rest of the game and I'd rather just be lynched instead if that's the case
    Literally the vast majority of the game discussion is related to his plan that most of us agreed to so

Just lynch me if we are gonna do this I want out

18. ISO #618

Mhmm...

Retracting that I thought he wasn't SB hunting?

No?

I think your trying to confuse me aren't you
    ????

So you think he didn't do it? Then explain this:

Quote Originally Posted by you
    To answer this [DM's question about bakermir's meta on the topic of TPR hunting]: no idea. He's a mod player so this could be NAI for all I know but hunting for SB in this role list is super anti-town so ya.... It's something I'm stil gonna have to ponder on
    Why are you speaking like you clearly think he DID SB hunt?

Townread on AIVION retracted. This is very weird.

19. ISO #619

You semi explained it earlier but can you dive deeper into your DM reads?
    As far as I know, there isn't anything "deeper" than what I've said before. I'll re-state in a different way, but with the same meaning and reasoning.

The jist of it is that basically it seems DM takes the early game and D1 seriously in past games, but I'm not sure if he has the same level of seriousness here.

His first vote was on Renegade, and I judged that he didn't put much thought into it or he honestly thought Renegade was the scum here. His only reasoning given, at the time, was a quote of Renegade complaining about Zedus (and his reads). I didn't see it as scum indicative, and I even responded to the same Renegade quote with something along the lines of "you two fight every game so I guess this makes everything here NAI?".

I feel like DM would've seen my response as well, and for some reason decided that despite that argument he still voted Renegade for it. I personally think he normally would agree (or consider) such an argument, unless he was applying the fact that Zedus was wolf and Renegade was town in last game to presume a TvS (Zedus vs Renegade) scenario. However, quite a few people (myself included) have said or implied this has gone on for several games regardless of alignment.

Which makes me think DM isn't taking his early game seriously. (To clarify, I don't mean to imply or say that since DM isn't here all the time because of life that he isn't taking this game seriously; that's a wrongful argument to make)

And yet I am certain he does take early games seriously -- in the Mafia Wars game he correctly predicted the mole recruit attempt on him. In Spirits II he correctly called out two of the wolfs on early day 1 and held on that belief till he died.

Unless he has some super secret ability to see Renegade is just FPS'ing scum here by interacting with a !Town Zedus a whole lot more then I fail to see his reasoning, and even with said reasoning I disagree with on the basis that I think others (including himself because of the reasons in this post) are scummier.

Its entirely possible that IRL has unexpectedly made him so busy as to prevent him from interacting, reading, or taking the game seriously at a level of detail/skill he would like; but that brings up more questions than answers in my opinion.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

No. It's not about like - don't like. It's just about facts. The fact is that game ALREADY SOLVED. How can honest town player act against the solution?

You're jumping on him. That's scummy.
    Just puf off your shit "reading" now, please, it's not works. Once more. We have a plan to win in 3 days. You already said what plan is works:

This seems rather foolproof when combined with "plan B". I'm in.
    What's wrong with you now? Are you goldfish, who already forgot that?
    I agree with plan C.

23. ISO #623

????

So you think he didn't do it? Then explain this:

Why are you speaking like you clearly think he DID SB hunt?

Townread on AIVION retracted. This is very weird.
    Then lynch me idc anymore

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

If we lynch Zedus im leaving this shit fest

Getting pissed off anyway as it is mm is being an ass

26. ISO #626

Just lynch me if we are gonna do this I want out
    No, we WILL NOT lynch you. We will follow the plan. And day 2 you will be confirmed citizen and lead the town. We must lynch Mike for his anti-town action. No other candidate, even if he is citizen, he is anti-town troll. And go Bakermir after, if you are SB.
    I agree with plan C.

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    We can't lynch you, everyone is visiting you and you are visiting Mike.

Have a cuppa coffee the sun is shining!
    I blame no coffee for my now, foul mood

And MM for trying to confuse me

28. ISO #628

Or we go the volunteer route.
    If we go the "volunteer" route then I hope everyone volunteers because if we volunteer like few at a time, and if the MM assumes SB isn't volunteering, that increases the chances of SB being shot.

So I think it might be best if we continue this where we just "decide" who's scummy and who's towny (for SB to visit). Collectively.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #629

Zebus never came up with the optimal idea to have everyone visit the same target, so he is no longer needed. Thank you for your service!
    You are not needed at all at this planet, useless moron, but you are still here. GTFO.
    I agree with plan C.

30. ISO #630

If we lynch Zedus im leaving this shit fest

Getting pissed off anyway as it is mm is being an ass
    I agree MM is being goofy, but why die on a hill for Zebus?

You are being universally town read and based on the plan will be guaranteed town tonight. You have a head on your shoulders which is a huge plus as well.

31. ISO #631

No, we WILL NOT lynch you. We will follow the plan. And day 2 you will be confirmed citizen and lead the town. We must lynch Mike for his anti-town action. No other candidate, even if he is citizen, he is anti-town troll. And go Bakermir after, if you are SB.
    MM has pissed me off too much to think clearly

32. ISO #632

No. It's not about like - don't like. It's just about facts. The fact is that game ALREADY SOLVED. How can honest town player act against the solution?

Just puf off your shit "reading" now, please, it's not works. Once more. We have a plan to win in 3 days. You already said what plan is works:

What's wrong with you now? Are you goldfish, who already forgot that?
    What exactly in that plan involves your survival? I'm not saying your plan is bad. I'm saying you're behaving in a scummy manner. You could very well be putting that plan up as MM to gain a "confirmed town" status and try to shoot SB.

33. ISO #633

I agree MM is being goofy, but why die on a hill for Zebus?

You are being universally town read and based on the plan will be guaranteed town tonight. You have a head on your shoulders which is a huge plus as well.
    Because he's basically the one with the solve and leading this shit if he died what then?

Chaos

34. ISO #634

What exactly in that plan involves your survival? I'm not saying your plan is bad. I'm saying you're behaving in a scummy manner. You could very well be putting that plan up as MM to gain a "confirmed town" status and try to shoot SB.
    Vote me asshole

35. ISO #635

[vote]zedus[/zedus]

If this thunder-dome exists by the time I catch up then I'm voting you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #636

By the way, I'm not sold on lynching Zedus lol, but this "But the plan!!!!" isn't exactly helping his case.

MM has pissed me off too much to think clearly
    What, because I said I retracted my townread on you? ... ... ... ... ... explain yourself right now on your progression, please.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If we go the "volunteer" route then I hope everyone volunteers because if we volunteer like few at a time, and if the MM assumes SB isn't volunteering, that increases the chances of SB being shot.

So I think it might be best if we continue this where we just "decide" who's scummy and who's towny (for SB to visit). Collectively.
    Too late. We have confirmed anti-town player, Mike. Known dumb Renegade joined his moronic train. MM doing the same for no fucking reason, and I wait for his explainations. Here is your pool to lynch, starting from anti-town Mike. And following plan after, with visiting AIVION. That's all. Town works only for scum now, we already solved the game, and can just lynch refusers to make it faster and give scum no chance to "read" and shoot SB. Well, scum will not "read" him anyway, because it's impossible.
    I agree with plan C.

38. ISO #638

By the way, I'm not sold on lynching Zedus lol, but this "But the plan!!!!" isn't exactly helping his case.

What, because I said I retracted my townread on you? ... ... ... ... ... explain yourself right now on your progression, please.
    Because you're scum reading me for something I don't even understand.

And you keep pushing me for it and don't care about literally anything else

Vote me because if Zedus Is lynched I'm done any way

39. ISO #639

There is no chance for evils to win vs this plan.
    Welp time to end the game since its "mechanically solved and evils can do nothing about it"

Wait.....the game is still going on
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #640

What exactly in that plan involves your survival? I'm not saying your plan is bad. I'm saying you're behaving in a scummy manner.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you ok?
    From the start of the game I working on a plan, giving no chance for scum.
    Plan A was first step, plan B was better, plan C with using the part of plan B is perfect. Is just a solution of the game, and only reason we can lose is if SB is dumbfuck, who will not visit AIVION this night and die, and after that everyone will think that he died for AIVION, lynch her and gg, evils wins.

You could very well be putting that plan up as MM to gain a "confirmed town" status and try to shoot SB.
    How the fuck this plan can help MM to guess who is SB? Wtf this nonsence you saying now? Explain step by step, if you have something to explain.
    I agree with plan C.

41. ISO #641

No "thunderdome waaaah" stuff here btw, but I want this wagon to at least exist for now
    Tbh "thunder dome" implies being willing to be yeeted.

Zedus rarely does that, IIRC. He just tries maniacally to push people, while saying he himself is town.

Thunder-domes are just more wood to the fire that someone is anti-town or scum.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

Vote me because if Zedus Is lynched I'm done any way
    If you will be lynched, we will have no another person to visit, and plan will be destroyed, thanks Mike for that. So please, stop it. NOONE will vote you. We following the plan. And you are the main part of that plan, as we decided. Your role is not to be sacrificed now. Your role is to be confirmed immune citizen day 2. Stay on this point, please.
    I agree with plan C.

44. ISO #644

Because he's basically the one with the solve and leading this shit if he died what then?

Chaos
    Or... a town win? You're purely exclusing the possibility of scum!Zedus without a reasonable basis here.
    Vote me asshole
    No thanks, I want to see what will happen with the Zedus wagon. What's the issue here, are you calling me an asshole for... not townreading you? Because that very much sucks. That's just dirty. I actually don't think you would do that as scum, but still, what are you accusing me of??

45. ISO #645

Tbh "thunder dome" implies being willing to be yeeted.

Zedus rarely does that, IIRC. He just tries maniacally to push people, while saying he himself is town.

Thunder-domes are just more wood to the fire that someone is anti-town or scum.
    If you agree that the plan C is solving the game, you cannot disagree that Mike playing against citizen's win condition. So, yes, he is anti-town troll or scum. If he flips SB after lynch, I will report him for this ridiculous unreasonable gamethrowing, because it is. But he is not SB, he is dumb citizen or scum, trying to destroy our winning plan.
    I agree with plan C.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Or... a town win? You're purely exclusing the possibility of scum!Zedus without a reasonable basis here.

No thanks, I want to see what will happen with the Zedus wagon. What's the issue here, are you calling me an asshole for... not townreading you? Because that very much sucks. That's just dirty. I actually don't think you would do that as scum, but still, what are you accusing me of??
    Of confusing me and trying to get Zedus lynched when he is the one leading with the mechanical plan basically everyone agreed to

I don't see the scum read on him at all

48. ISO #648

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]):
    AIVION, bakermir
    Mike (1 [L-4]):
    Zedus
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles
    Zedus (3 [L-2]):
    Mike, Marshmallow Marshall, Renegade
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Partially doing this to avert a Zedus yeet. Don't think its the best move despite the fact that Zedus is the super-secret Jester role.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #649

If I'm SB I'm visiting MM tonight.

If Zedus is, lynched I'm done so this won't matter.

I'm voting MM until he fully explains what the fuck he's, doing with pushing me for ??? Reasons and wanting to lynch the one person trying to solve the game

50. ISO #650

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]):
    AIVION, bakermir
    Mike (1 [L-4]):
    Zedus
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles
    Zedus (3 [L-2]):
    Mike, Marshmallow Marshall, Renegade
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Partially doing this to avert a Zedus yeet. Don't think its the best move despite the fact that Zedus is the super-secret Jester role.
    Its the best move