S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    No, it's only YOUR choice, you can visit everyone you want, I just ask you to announce that before night. Because if you are SB and if you die n1, we will know whom to lynch for that.
    Very well comrade. Then take note I'm visiting Mike tonight.

Final action

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Thank you, comrade! I remembered that!
    Excellent :3

Alright time to probably start voting then...

Hmmmm

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #554

Lol everyone is so all over the place >.>

5. ISO #555

Well, Mike is best candidate to vote for me, he refusing any communication, ignoring questions, saying "plan will not work" with no explaination why, he trying to destroy the only winning strategy with no any reason. But if AIVION checking him, we should lynch someone else. Renegade is good choice. Bakermir too, but it's most poor choice from our scum pool, I think.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

6. ISO #556

Well, Mike is best candidate to vote for me, he refusing any communication, ignoring questions, saying "plan will not work" with no explaination why, he trying to destroy the only winning strategy with no any reason. But if AIVION checking him, we should lynch someone else. Renegade is good choice. Bakermir too, but it's most poor choice from our scum pool, I think.
    Yeah don't lynch Mike just yet.

What's your thoughts on a DM lynch today? Since you're the only one on atm lol

7. ISO #557

@Renegade

Hey :3 thoughts? I thought I saw you earlier but that could be my exhaustion playing tricks on me

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    What's your thoughts on a DM lynch today? Since you're the only one on atm lol
    His presence is low. He don't even confirmed he joined the plan. Well, safe lynch too, I think.
    I agree with plan C.

9. ISO #559

His presence is low. He don't even confirmed he joined the plan. Well, safe lynch too, I think.
    Cool beans.

I'm going to throw my vote here for now though:

[Vote]Renegade Mr squishy said his frustration can be faked so I wanna see him contribute more to the current game state.

Sounds about right~

10. ISO #560

Cool beans.

I'm going to throw my vote here for now though:

[Vote]Renegade Mr squishy said his frustration can be faked so I wanna see him contribute more to the current game state.

Sounds about right~
    Omfg I put vote and mention I really need coffee ...

-vote Renegade

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Which is why I liked your citizens claim and we lynch em strategy tbh

And why I volunteered xD
    you will be better as immortal confirmed citizen d2, I think.

Well, going afk for now, nothing to say atm, winning plan is working. Btw, I see no way for scum to win this setiup, except extremely lucky shot n1 or n2.
    I agree with plan C.

14. ISO #564

Yeah nothing more to say for now Except I wish I could go to like, Starbucks or something I fucking need caffeine so badly it hurts ;-;

(Yes I know I sound like a typical white girl here and idc lol)

15. ISO #565

Time to try not to doze off at work while I wait for activity again...

Ugh.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Yeah nothing more to say for now Except I wish I could go to like, Starbucks or something I fucking need caffeine so badly it hurts ;-;

(Yes I know I sound like a typical white girl here and idc lol)
    Off topic -

I've been making all my own coffee working from home. I have an aeropress and a standard drip. It's actually been nice to order coffee from different shops. I also get a few bags from Starbucks here and there. Italian roast is so goooood.

18. ISO #568

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    DM seems like a good lynch.

Or we go the volunteer route.
    I personally would rather go the volunteer route but my volunteer request was denied ;-;

Anyone wanna volunteer? Otherwise we just sorta lynch our scum reads (or MECHANICAL READS) since Zedus invented a new way to play mafia this game xD

19. ISO #569

Off topic -

I've been making all my own coffee working from home. I have an aeropress and a standard drip. It's actually been nice to order coffee from different shops. I also get a few bags from Starbucks here and there. Italian roast is so goooood.

Omg that sounds amazing... I'm jealous~ I should do that too maybe I'll look it up.

I'd love you forever if I could get some like right now I need a pick me up

(My favorite roast is French vanilla but the Italian is awesome too~)

20. ISO #570

I personally would rather go the volunteer route but my volunteer request was denied ;-;

Anyone wanna volunteer? Otherwise we just sorta lynch our scum reads (or MECHANICAL READS) since Zedus invented a new way to play mafia this game xD
    Yeah we can't force anyone to volunteer in the chance they are SB. So we must wait for a volunteer to speak up.

21. ISO #571

Yeah we can't force anyone to volunteer in the chance they are SB. So we must wait for a volunteer to speak up.
    Yup..

I have my vote on you I'd like comments discussion on the current game state..

Even though at this rate idek what I'm expecting from ya at this point lol.

I guess I just wanna put my vote somewhere

22. ISO #572

Yup..

I have my vote on you I'd like comments discussion on the current game state..

Even though at this rate idek what I'm expecting from ya at this point lol.

I guess I just wanna put my vote somewhere
    The current game state seems very robust. I am 100% on board with "plan 1" from bakermir to have everyone visit you this evening. You are visiting Mike. The last thing to decide is the elimination.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

I'm open to voting DM but again I hesitate because pushing through their elimination could be a mistake unless they volunteer. Small chance but still could happen.
    Yeah im with ya. DM is useful later on if town.

So I don't fully feel good there either..

25. ISO #575

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

He must be scum get emmmm

Tbh idk my gut is starting to slowly tell me it could be MM for uh, reasons I can't explain just yet.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Tbh idk my gut is starting to slowly tell me it could be MM for uh, reasons I can't explain just yet.
    Idk MM has been asking good questions. I'm just not a fan of their post style/timing. Jumping in with a flurry of posts and jumping out; but I guess I shouldn't penalize them for that necessarily.

28. ISO #578

Offtopic.
    I have won "Best Screenplay" at Mitta Film Festival.
    Party in my house tonight
    Nice

Better have the best vodka I'm a girl who loves her vodka~

Vote mm please ;3

29. ISO #579

Idk MM has been asking good questions. I'm just not a fan of their post style/timing. Jumping in with a flurry of posts and jumping out; but I guess I shouldn't penalize them for that necessarily.
    I agree but I think you should vote him trust me ~

30. ISO #580

Oof I forgot he had a vote already nvm don't put him at L-1

>.<

31. ISO #581

Oh shit MM is here XD

I think I woke him from his eternal slumber xD

32. ISO #582

Here it is:

What's the point for townie saying something like this about other's role?
    Well, it's weak reason, but still reason.

Renegade just not playing his common way, that's why he is suspicious. Mike refusing any cooperation inside town and pushing his own shit "all plans will not work, we must focus on "reading"". So I am ready to vote Mike or Renegade.
    Hmm, I originally read that as him saying you're town instead of him saying you're specifically citizen... I guess it can be read both ways? Idk, my read on Bakermir is pretty much nonexistent at the moment, and this is pretty weak.

Can you elaborate a bit on Renegade "not playing his common way"? To me, he has mostly been attacking you and throwing a tantrum about you, which is rather usual :P
    Sorry, what?

Scum will auto-kill SB if SB visit him. Yes, also scum can use 1-shot revolver as night action, but I think there is no chance to guess who SB is. SB is hiding now and he is good in it, all he must do is continue this. The only useful info evils will have day 3, after scum will create one anti-vaxer, and anti-vaxer will check someone. So the only thing scum can do is try to "read" SB, but it's just impossible.
    Sorry, I meant MM has an anti-SB shot. And yes, I think the plan is still the way to go, but it isn't as foolproof as I originally thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #583

Oh shit MM is here XD

I think I woke him from his eternal slumber xD
    ? lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #584

Ummmm what? Progression: NONEXISTENT
    What even happened while I was gone lol

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ? lol
    Keep reading catch yourself up.

Hoping it changes my feelings about thee

36. ISO #586

Ummmm what? Progression: NONEXISTENT
    What even happened while I was gone lol
    LOL xD

37. ISO #587

No, he is not. He continued his shittalking that "plan will not work" and refusing it. Look above.

Only "mechanical reading" realy works. If Mike is refusing the plan, he is playing anti-town. That means he is dumb or he is scum. We are ok with lynching him in both cases. If he is scum, it's victory. If he is just dumb refuser, we don't need him anyway.
    Omg town to stand a chance of winning needs to vote you out today.
    1 you are mafia gg town wins lynching you
    2 you are town we have a better chance to read others without you derailing onto this 24/7 mechanic reads is dumb crap.

I am calling for a Thunderdome Lynch Me or Zedus for Day 1 please

[vote]zedus[/zedus]

Please only pick him or me. For day 1 lynch.

If you lynch him game may end if not at least we can give reads and be able to read people with out him spamming the same mechanics over and over.

If you lynch me game still continues and you can not worry about mechanics and just do reads eather way it gets zedus off this pointless Reads are. Dumb stick.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    So since some of yall are thinking bakermir is scum, I suppose I'll reveal my reason for believing he's probably town (or at least not Scum/MM), from my perspective.

I had a very long thought about the quote above (that he made much earlier in the game, within the first 200 posts). I will admit, when I first read it I had several problems with it. Though, something didn't feel right in the normal sense and I couldn't put my finger on it for awhile.

That's because it was reminding me of bakermir somehow....Like, if someone were to say this it would be Bakermir. That's possibly because I still remember from my first game here on Sc2 Mafia that Baker was rather really suspicious of other people's plans (namely my d1 plans lol). I recognize that you all might not believe or understand me when I say this, but this quote above, it just feels form knowing him that a towny bakermir would make this statement, rather than a scum one.

I'm not sure how to word it, but I get the feeling here that bakermir isn't acting on the level that he has while scum (For example, in the Mafia Wars game (ignoring the accidental OGI) he got fairly town-read on D1 before the OGI), even though his posts aren't what I would normally call or feel as very towny. Like, I guess I'm saying that Baker had a sort of "meta slip" or something and he "town slipped" here.
    I think meta-reading Bakermir is dangerous at the moment. His scum play has evolved A LOT since his first game (instant mafia, in which he was scum), and meta-reading someone who's changing a lot is not a great idea. I was guilty of it last game lol. That being said, I like the thought process from Martin here.

40. ISO #590

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    2 you are town we have a better chance to read others without you derailing onto this 24/7 mechanic reads is dumb crap.

[vote]zedus[/zedus]

If you lynch him game may end if not at least we can give reads and be able to read people with out him spamming the same mechanics over and over.

If you lynch me game still continues and you can not worry about mechanics and just do reads eather way it gets zedus off this pointless Reads are. Dumb stick.
    Yeah I'm not voting ether one of ya guys sorry

This basically makes me wanna change to Bakermir now.

I know Zedus is frustrating but least he's trying to solve the game.

And you basically are probably good for wanting this thunder dome and it kinda makes me feel a bit better about ya.

Have you read all of MMs posts? If so do you think he feels floaty?

41. ISO #591

Yeah I'm not voting ether one of ya guys sorry

This basically makes me wanna change to Bakermir now.

And you basically are probably good for wanting this thunder dome and it kinda makes me feel a bit better about ya.

Have you read all of MMs posts? If so do you think he feels floaty?
    Also I wanna add if Zedus is scum we will know.. It'll be obvious later on with how hard he's pushing these strategies out

Scum couldn't keep it up forever without holes in their plans

42. ISO #592

Keep reading catch yourself up.

Hoping it changes my feelings about thee
    Uuuuh okay, but explain your thought process lol, this makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

[vote]zedus[/zedus]

Zedus COULD be playing us by suggesting mechanical play here... but is enough to call for a thunderdome, uh no? There's something I want to see him do or not do before actually forming a read on him

43. ISO #593

Uuuuh okay, but explain your thought process lol, this makes no sense

Zedus COULD be playing us by suggesting mechanical play here... but is enough to call for a thunderdome, uh no? There's something I want to see him do or not do before actually forming a read on him
    I will when your caught up

44. ISO #594

I'm so tired the world is moving owo

O.o

45. ISO #595

Spoiler : AIVION posts :
    Least my squishy agrees

Yeah that's part of my paranoia about him he's hard to read and rn, while I read his overall intentions as town.....

Idk where his heads at. Ulterior motives? Leaving lapses so he can fill them in later for convenience sake?

Feels like his spirits play where he did that deliberately so ya... I'm going to continue to be wary of him.
    OwO...

I didn't actually see that before (and I had a feeling this post of his felt odd I just didn't know what to think at the time)

Maybe frinckles can explain this better vs. Zedus and his mechanical talk? What makes them different?

Otherwise.... "Dissonance" < gottem
    Yikes.

Duly noted thanks :3

This still makes no sense considering AIVION's recent posts though...

46. ISO #596

Spoiler : AIVION posts :

This still makes no sense considering AIVION's recent posts though...
    Well my heart and gut work differently from my brain good sir

Caught up yet?

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I don’t have lots of meta on Baker you probably have more than me.
    But does he SB Hunt as both alignments? Or is he completely against it as Town?
    Ah I'm happy your here so we can interact was just getting done basically feeling paranoid about you.

To answer this: no idea. He's a mod player so this could be NAI for all I know but hunting for SB in this role list is super anti-town so ya.... It's something I'm stil gonna have to ponder on

What's your overall thoughts on the game state? I feel like it's important to know where your at so it helps us read you better
    You both seem to believe Bakermir was openly SB hunting just because he said he thought Zedus was a concerned parent, which is weak. @Dark Magician do you have any other element to read bakermir on?

48. ISO #598

You both seem to believe Bakermir was openly SB hunting just because he said he thought Zedus was a concerned parent, which is weak. @Dark Magician do you have any other element to read bakermir on?
    Us both? I stated clearly idk why he was doing it

Strike one for squishy so far

49. ISO #599

Not "trying". Game is already solved if we following the plan. There is no chance for evils to win vs this plan. And I can't belive that Mike is so brainless idiot, so he cannot see that.
    Maybe better lynch this anti-town bustard, then visit him? That dumb is pushing me for winning this game, lol. If he is not scum, how can it be possible?
    I agree with plan C.

50. ISO #600

I have option for you, AIVION.
    We lynching anti-town dumb Mike, and if you are SB, visit Bakermir, as your plan was.
    We don't need Mike, he is scum or just a retarded troll, throwing the game.

-vote Mike
    I agree with plan C.