S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Zedus slow down lol
    I going to sleep, 1:20 in Moscow. So I changed my vote for the most anti-town player, who denied every good idea and trying to fool town. I don't think Bakermir is so dumb to not understand that this plan works, so my vote will be on him. But you can easy outnumber it if you see better candidate to sacrifice.

Just follow plan B, and we will win in 3 days. The only way evils can win if we doing that is just shoot SB at random n1 or n2. I think, they cannot be so lucky.

P.S. BTW, plan C "everyone visiting AIVION" is good too, if realy EVERYONE agree with it. This way we can just select one confirmed citizen every day. n1 - AIVION, n2 - Mike, for example, n3 - Martin and gg, majority is ours. Just lynch others, who cares will they scums or not, misslynched citizens still winning with alive.

Now I going to sleep.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah. If I am SB then I am visiting AIVION. So should everyone else.
    Ok. I see we starting to agree with plan C?

-unvote

I agree with plan C and I will visit AIVION if I am SB.

Now I going to sleep.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    sounds good to me compared to everyone claiming a target by themselves lol

i am also open to other candidates. we have enough time to think
    seems relatively safe to assume its not aivion.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I going to sleep, 1:20 in Moscow. So I changed my vote for the most anti-town player, who denied every good idea and trying to fool town. I don't think Bakermir is so dumb to not understand that this plan works, so my vote will be on him. But you can easy outnumber it if you see better candidate to sacrifice.

Just follow plan B, and we will win in 3 days. The only way evils can win if we doing that is just shoot SB at random n1 or n2. I think, they cannot be so lucky.

P.S. BTW, plan C "everyone visiting AIVION" is good too, if realy EVERYONE agree with it. This way we can just select one confirmed citizen every day. n1 - AIVION, n2 - Mike, for example, n3 - Martin and gg, majority is ours. Just lynch others, who cares will they scums or not, misslynched citizens still winning with alive.

Now I going to sleep.
    why is he keep refusing that this is a cult game

zedus i really think you are a concerned parent but you need to see this is a cult game and we have a veteran mechanic we can utilize. seeing laswills are disabled, we will have to just adjust your plan a bit so can all benefit from this and not just SB and MM lol

take it easy and good night

8. ISO #458

FTR

MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-4]):
    bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-4]):
    Dark Magician
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99

lol if day were to magically end now, Banana would have to rand between 5 people.

Obviously the day will not (hopefully, i don't think it would) end like that.

Tbh I don't feel comfortable with any of the votes except on DM and maybe Marshmallow Marshall or Renegade.

Frinckles is or was on my suspect list, but I just think his D1's tend to not look great as a player and his true towniness or skill shows on D2 or D3, given my (admittedly limited) experience with him so far.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #459

Frinckles is or was on my suspect list, but I just think his D1's tend to not look great as a player and his true towniness or skill shows on D2 or D3, given my (admittedly limited) experience with him so far.
    pretty much. im terrible at day 1. except this one time where I found out that Magoroth was a Mafia Sniper and pushed the hell out of him.

I usually take time day 1 to form some semblance of a town core now instead of scumhunting. especially in this game since there's only one bad guy currently.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

*Quickly checks DM's ISO*

I don't see the connection here. As in, I don't find myself to be similar enough to him in order to be associated as "calculated" with him.

Though if you're saying I'm just calculated based on this game then that's fine. As for DM, I'm not sure if he has a game plan atm, or anything "calculated" yet.
    That is not what he said. He said you both are that type of players.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no connections. But there will be. Tomorrow. Scum will recruit someone with high chance. And SB will have one trusted person he checked.

One important thing: there is no night chat. Orginal scum and his minion cannot communicate at night. Scum doesn't know, was his conversion succesful or not. But SB will 100% know that his target is citizen, if he doesn't die after visit.

Second important thing:
    For SB:

For MM:

So, every night we have +1 citizen, immune to conversion. But Scum cannot have more then one ally.

This game will be solved in 2 nights if SB just staying alive. We will have 2 immune to conversion town core, and after that evils will have no chance to get majority.
    Well sleep can be a good thing then for Day 1???????

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Someone must die.

No votes = trying to skip = random town death
    NM screw sleep then

18. ISO #468

-vote frinckles

I feel this is the safest vote. For this setup. And His posts just have not been sitting right with me.

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    All visiting one person makes a lot more sense than whatever [redacted] came up with.
    None of theses plans will work. They all give more info to MM less to town. This whole Mechanics play and reads are dumb is Moronic.

Town vote one of 4 only

Zedus
    Freckles
    DM
    Mike

Yes I am puting my name in there.

Please only vote 1 of thoses 4 if it is me fine. I will Observe the rest of the game. But pick one of the 4 please lets just end today 72hour for 9 players is way to much time.

I am ok with a Hammer even if it is on me. Lets end this day and move on with the game it is going. There is only so much to talk about.

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote frinckles

I feel this is the safest vote. For this setup. And His posts just have not been sitting right with me.
    Sure I dont mind the vote, but stick to the plan c. Its more optimal than anything else.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

I'd like to apologise for uh.. how I was a bit earlier with being all mopey and stuff and wanting to be sacrificed..

As I said today was long and I was really depressed at the time of posting.

Tried to act cheerful but it didn't last long lol.

I wasn't kidding though with the bit about why I quit playing FM it can be quite a chore to keep up with at times though but hey. Them's the breaks.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

23. ISO #473

None of theses plans will work. They all give more info to MM less to town. This whole Mechanics play and reads are dumb is Moronic.

Town vote one of 4 only

Zedus
    Freckles
    DM
    Mike

Please only vote 1 of thoses 4 if it is me fine. I will Observe the rest of the game. But pick one of the 4 please lets just end today 72hour for 9 players is way to much time.

I am ok with a Hammer even if it is on me. Lets end this day and move on with the game it is going. There is only so much to talk about.
    hmmmmm :/

Choices choices.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'd like to apologise for uh.. how I was a bit earlier with being all mopey and stuff and wanting to be sacrificed..

As I said today was long and I was really depressed at the time of posting.

Tried to act cheerful but it didn't last long lol.

I wasn't kidding though with the bit about why I quit playing FM it can be quite a chore to keep up with at times though but hey. Them's the breaks.
    Feel free to take whatever breaks you need from FM. If you want, just only do it a few hours a (IRL) day.

I mean, tbh, everyone (it seems) is fairly confident in having the SB check you on n1.

If "Plan C" is going to work I imagine one of the possible or likeliest threats is where the MM converts (on n1) whoever we're going to vote to check on n2 or n3 in the future so that we end up killing an anti-vaxxer rather than getting a confirmed town.

Like for example:

n1:
    SB check A
    MM convert B

n2:
    SB checks/kills B
    MM does nothing (or tries to shoot SB); because B was alive for D2 as anti-vaxxer. MM will know their n1 convert worked because town said for SB to check A on n1, and not B.

n3 (if SB not dead):
    SB checks C
    MM tries to shoot SB

Otherwise (if the above doesn't happen and "plan C" works w/o revealing SB) we practically win through a town core, i think?

So, in short, we might not have to do much discussing from now on other than who to eliminate and who to check. Seems kinda mechanically solved so long as we don't !@#$ it up and reveal SB.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #475

Feel free to take whatever breaks you need from FM. If you want, just only do it a few hours a (IRL) day.

I mean, tbh, everyone (it seems) is fairly confident in having the SB check you on n1.

If "Plan C" is going to work I imagine one of the possible or likeliest threats is where the MM converts (on n1) whoever we're going to vote to check on n2 or n3 in the future so that we end up killing an anti-vaxxer rather than getting a confirmed town.

Like for example:

n1:
    SB check A
    MM convert B

n2:
    SB checks/kills B
    MM does nothing (or tries to shoot SB); because B was alive for D2 as anti-vaxxer. MM will know their n1 convert worked because town said for SB to check A on n1, and not B.

n3 (if SB not dead):
    SB checks C
    MM tries to shoot SB

Otherwise (if the above doesn't happen and "plan C" works w/o revealing SB) we practically win through a town core, i think?

So, in short, we might not have to do much discussing from now on other than who to eliminate and who to check. Seems kinda mechanically solved so long as we don't !@#$ it up and reveal SB.
    True... Probably a good idea :3

Yea mechanically this feels pretty good so far!

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

Town vote one of 4 only

Zedus
    Freckles
    DM
    Mike

I disagree with that list.
    Almost always flipping Town.
    Add Renegade and/or Baker and I’m down.

Anyhow, cya later when I’m not so busy.

29. ISO #479

Like for example:

n1:
    SB check A
    MM convert B

n2:
    SB checks/kills B

n3 (if SB not dead):
    SB checks C
    MM tries to shoot SB

Oh and question.

What about the posts you quoted I made pinged you the wrong way?

Just curious

30. ISO #480

Oh and question.

What about the posts you quoted I made pinged you the wrong way?

Just curious
    Oh no it had nothing to do with you -- those posts were there in context of the Dark Magician posts. If you removed all the non-Dark Magician quotes, they probably would look a bit confusing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #481

Oh no it had nothing to do with you -- those posts were there in context of the Dark Magician posts. If you removed all the non-Dark Magician quotes, they probably would look a bit confusing.
    oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gotcha

32. ISO #482

@AIVION

I have fixed the signatures problem, your new signature is gorgeous
    Thanks Love

<3

Worked hard on it

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

i hope you are feeling better
    I am thanks

Trouble with a client mostly it's ok now~

I'm also frustrated because idk who to vote rn since I'm unsure on renegade anymore

35. ISO #485

And apparently I'm not the town sacrifice for the day >.>

So I guess I should vote somewhere

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

And apparently I'm not the town sacrifice for the day >.>

So I guess I should vote somewhere
    Well if you would like my input (out of those on the vote count right now), I would like to not have Frinckles eliminated/yeeted today if possible.

All other options I'm fine with you voting, though my personal preference is DM.

Also volunteering for town sacrifice on D1 before anyone else seriously has, has practically confirmed you as parent and so we want SB to visit someone we know to be parent in order to make a confirmed town. If we made SB try to visit self that would create an awkward situation where we would have to hope SB doesn't visit MM because if they did we wouldn't know.

Actually, here's an idea for the future:

Whoever is being visited by SB should say, if they are SB, who they're visiting.

We've kinda already done that earlier D1, and so if you were to be SB and die tonight I would imagine that you visited Mike as that was my last note of you claiming who you plan to visit.

That way the only way we can F it up is if we yeet SB or give them away to MM just to be shot.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Well if you would like my input (out of those on the vote count right now), I would like to not have Frinckles eliminated/yeeted today if possible.

All other options I'm fine with you voting, though my personal preference is DM.

Also volunteering for town sacrifice on D1 before anyone else seriously has, has practically confirmed you as parent and so we want SB to visit someone we know to be parent in order to make a confirmed town. If we made SB try to visit self that would create an awkward situation where we would have to hope SB doesn't visit MM because if they did we wouldn't know.

Actually, here's an idea for the future:

Whoever is being visited by SB should say, if they are SB, who they're visiting.

We've kinda already done that earlier D1, and so if you were to be SB and die tonight I would imagine that you visited Mike as that was my last note of you claiming who you plan to visit.

That way the only way we can F it up is if we yeet SB or give them away to MM just to be shot.
    Ya I suppose that's true I figured I could die so I'd be safe XD but in theory I'm safe now~

Yeah I'll be visiting Mike if I'm SB

41. ISO #491

@AIVION do you have a favourite gif
    Wea this~

You? :3

42. ISO #492

Wea this~

You? :3
    You kidding it's broken?!

43. ISO #493

Ima just post the gif URL screw it

https://tenor.com/view/monika-hug-do...b-gif-14883661

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

A rotating wheel
    Turning an axle
    Grinding
    Bolthead

Linear gearbox
    ... What
    >.>

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sure I dont mind the vote, but stick to the plan c. Its more optimal than anything else.
    -unvote
    not the reaction I expected.

47. ISO #497

SB should be costing there town reads not there scum reads. Remember if SB vista MM they die to MM.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Goodnight everyone gotta wake up early~

I may be able to post a bit at work dunno yet.

50. ISO #500

SB should be costing there town reads not there scum reads. Remember if SB vista MM they die to MM.
    Before I depart everyone is agreeing to visit me and I'm visiting you.

You'll understand why when you catch up <3