S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Elimination is enabled day 1
    Majority+plurality eliminations
    Does that mean that we don't need half-town votes to lynch, and at the end of the day someone will be auto-lynched if he have more votes on him, then others?

If everyone will unvote, what then? No lynches? Can we end the day with no lynch? I think, this will be good in this setup to spread education with no lynches. Or lynch will be forced? "Enabled" doesn't mean "obligatorily".

@BananaCucho that is question for host. Do we MUST lynch someone?
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Does that mean that we don't need half-town votes to lynch, and at the end of the day someone will be auto-lynched if he have more votes on him, then others?

If everyone will unvote, what then? No lynches? Can we end the day with no lynch? I think, this will be good in this setup to spread education with no lynches. Or lynch will be forced? "Enabled" doesn't mean "obligatorily".

@BananaCucho that is question for host. Do we MUST lynch someone?
    Someone must die.

Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    No skipping. A vote for skip is a vote for a random townie to die
    No votes = trying to skip = random town death
    Last edited by BananaCucho; September 1st, 2020 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Someone must die.
    So we MUST lynch someone.

Well, plan B:

2 citizens sacrifice themselves d1 and d2 to deny misslynch SB with our "readings". Another 2 citizens recruited n1 and n2 and become confirmed towncore with 2 votes. Game solved.

d1.a. Lynch Renegade. He is scum. GG, town wins.
    d1.b. Lynch Renegade. He is somehow not the scum, but titizen. Going to n2.
    d1.c. Someone sacrifice himself. Going to n2.

n1.a. SB trying to recruit someone and die. We know his target by using plan A. Next day we lynching that target.
    n1.b. SB recruited someone. Let call that player X.

d2.a. SB dies, so we just lynching his target. Plan A works. GG, town wins.
    d2.b. Some player, but not X and not SB, sacrifice himself. Town lynching him without wasting time and without huge discussion. Discussion will help scum, not town.

n2.a. SB trying to recruit someone and die. We know his target by using plan A. Next day we lynching that target.
    n2.b. SB recruited someone. Let call that player Y.

d3. X and Y revealing themselves. SB revealing and confirm them both. At this moment there is almost no chance for scum to shoot SB. No info for scum from d2, Anti-vaxxer recruited n1, used his action n2 and MAYBE already found SB, but who cares? We have SB+X+Y strong team, scum can only stay silent to shoot at night or cc SB, but that's doesn't matter at all. True SB will visit fake SB and fake SB dead next day. Towncore have majority already, unconfirmed citizens just vote with players X and Y. SB called his target for n3 if scum stay silent (that give us one dead anti-vaxxer or +1 confirmed town) or visiting his counterclaim er to out him. Game solved.
    I agree with plan C.

4. ISO #404

Hmmm. So its soon about to be around the 24 hour mark. Keep in mind this is a 72 hour day phase.

I think my vote will be on

-vote Dark Magician

His vote on Renegade has always bothered me because I believe the "Renegade vs. Zedus" situation is mostly (or absolutely) NAI, and unless he's assuming TvS like it was from Spirits, I really fail to see why he could seriously believe renegade is scum at that point in the game. He tried to unvote at one point (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...859#post885859), and his only reason at that point was that Renegade pointed out he was at L-2.

Also this whole general area or section of related quotes below rubs me the wrong way.

Spoiler : Quotes :

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Keep in mind folks, at this time there is a SINGLE scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    So if there’s currently 1 scum and you give a list of 3 names that you think it is your chance of being right increases.
    So can you make a list of 3 names you believe to be most likely scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I actually would like to see this as well since Renegade hasn't really said much on anyone besides a few comments and on Zedus obviously.

Can you answer this too Dark Magician? From what I know of your Town Play your POV skills are... well... legendary XD (Mr. I got all the scums right on day 1 of spirits).
    Mike, Renegade and Baker.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn.... Renegade is making this game hard for me =((((
    They could the scum here.
    They are Null for me currently. Nothing really has stood out for me regarding them.

One could say that DM doesn't take his early takes very seriously, and that this vote or move was a test, but I beg to differ given the Spirits II game where DM tunneled on Zedus and I being scum early on (and he was right).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #405

FTR

Renegade (2 [L-3]):
    Zedus, Dark Magician
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-4]):
    bakermir
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    One could say that DM doesn't take his early takes very seriously, and that this vote or move was a test, but I beg to differ given the Spirits II game where DM tunneled on Zedus and I being scum early on (and he was right).
    His play in Spirits was dumb. All he did is just "Zedus is scum, Zedus is scum, he is scum" without any reasons and explainations whole game, like a clown. He did nothing more in that game. And he survived for so long, lol. I using his strat now

But I explained real plan to win. To be honest, I see no way scums can win if town will just follow that plan. Scum team will got some info only d3, but game will be solved d3. Lucky guessing with single shot n2? Impossible, chance too low. So just follow plan A (openclaim "if I am SB I will visit #username) and plan B (explained above) and we will win.
    I agree with plan C.

7. ISO #407

Hey all~ got a bit of time before I gotta take, my kid to gymnastics so time to read uwu

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Zedus time for you to cut the shit.

I didn't even interact with you and in your second post you immediately start harassing me. If this is going to be your delusional play every fucking game then why even play? Is something wrong with you?

I guess you must be overjoyed that 3 others are sheeping your insane tunnel.

And this is the kind of stupid shit that I find exhausting about FM : Losers like Zedus.

Zedus has an unfortunate ability to make every game about himself with no self introspection to the detriment of his team. Look at New Player Game, Instant Mafia, and Spirits.

So if you are all just going to sheep this delusional asshole, then vote me now and let's get on with it.
    @AIVION drop your vote and let the MM hammer.
    :/

Something tells me this is isn't flailing more than genuine annoyance...

Well now I'm less inclined to vote ren now

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #409

His play in Spirits was dumb. All he did is just "Zedus is scum, Zedus is scum, he is scum" without any reasons and explainations whole game, like a clown. He did nothing more in that game. And he survived for so long, lol. I using his strat now

But I explained real plan to win. To be honest, I see no way scums can win if town will just follow that plan. Scum team will got some info only d3, but game will be solved d3. Lucky guessing with single shot n2? Impossible, chance too low. So just follow plan A (openclaim "if I am SB I will visit #username) and plan B (explained above) and we will win.
    We can follow that plan as well by eliminating the real scum in the meantime. Right now I don't believe renegade is the scum.

I have no intention of just defaulting to "lets eliminate Renegade because its a way to complete Zedus' plan"

Out all the suspects that I have (I would say are Renegade, Frinckles, DM, and maybe Marshmallow Marshall), I would say DM is the scummiest to me. Or appears the most likely to be MM here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #410

So we MUST lynch someone.

Well, plan B:

2 citizens sacrifice themselves d1 and d2 to deny misslynch SB with our "readings". Another 2 citizens recruited n1 and n2 and become confirmed towncore with 2 votes. Game solved.

d1.a. Lynch Renegade. He is scum. GG, town wins.
    d1.b. Lynch Renegade. He is somehow not the scum, but titizen. Going to n2.
    d1.c. Someone sacrifice himself. Going to n2.

n1.a. SB trying to recruit someone and die. We know his target by using plan A. Next day we lynching that target.
    n1.b. SB recruited someone. Let call that player X.

d2.a. SB dies, so we just lynching his target. Plan A works. GG, town wins.
    d2.b. Some player, but not X and not SB, sacrifice himself. Town lynching him without wasting time and without huge discussion. Discussion will help scum, not town.

n2.a. SB trying to recruit someone and die. We know his target by using plan A. Next day we lynching that target.
    n2.b. SB recruited someone. Let call that player Y.

d3. X and Y revealing themselves. SB revealing and confirm them both. At this moment there is almost no chance for scum to shoot SB. No info for scum from d2, Anti-vaxxer recruited n1, used his action n2 and MAYBE already found SB, but who cares? We have SB+X+Y strong team, scum can only stay silent to shoot at night or cc SB, but that's doesn't matter at all. True SB will visit fake SB and fake SB dead next day. Towncore have majority already, unconfirmed citizens just vote with players X and Y. SB called his target for n3 if scum stay silent (that give us one dead anti-vaxxer or +1 confirmed town) or visiting his counterclaim er to out him. Game solved.
    I volunteer captain I'm ready I read everything so far and I just feel so exhausted...

Bleh

Could just be because today was a long day for me idk

Brain cannot function right now ;-;

11. ISO #411

Idk anymore

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

I volunteer captain I'm ready I read everything so far and I just feel so exhausted...

Bleh

Could just be because today was a long day for me idk

Brain cannot function right now ;-;
    Besides I have the highest chance of being converted tonight so I'm Gucci to go today if we wanna give others a chance for day 2 or something

Ughhhhh

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Which one of you [redacted]s closed the thread
    Might of been me sorry stupid phone has a check box to close thread that I may of fat fingered on accident

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    im not lynching my favourite yandere
    You didn't even shitpost with me or nothing

Dissapointing

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

it is never too late bby
    Shitpost with Me right now then if you mean it

No balls

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Oh and btw this is what I have so far as to who's visiting who, if they were SB.

Spoiler : n1 visits :

Martin -> MM (#17)

Zedus -> Martin (#22) // -> Baker (#174)

AIVION -> Baker (#32) // -> Mike (#281)

Frinckles -> AIVION (#46)

DM -> AIVION (#57)

Renegade -> Frinckles (#100) // -> Mike (#341)

Mike -> Zedus (#107)

MM -> AIVION (#231)

baker ->
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Not really feeling a ren lyncy sorry zedoos
    Then vote me.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Shitpost with Me right now then if you mean it

No balls

what do you think of zedus' mini game? am I the only one who sees the flawed logic behind it?

why don't we all just agree on a name today so SB visits that person tonight without revealing themselves at all tomorrow and forever... even if antivaxxer claims SB as a trap

i think forming healthy consensus on both SB target and voting will give all of us the equal information otherwise I can only see scum benefitting from such strategy. we will never know which SB visited MM or whatever if we continue with zedus plan.

25. ISO #425

what do you think of zedus' mini game? am I the only one who sees the flawed logic behind it?

why don't we all just agree on a name today so SB visits that person tonight without revealing themselves at all tomorrow and forever... even if antivaxxer claims SB as a trap

i think forming healthy consensus on both SB target and voting will give all of us the equal information otherwise I can only see scum benefitting from such strategy. we will never know which SB visited MM or whatever if we continue with zedus plan.
    You mean his new Plan?

I'm on board for once it actually makes sense saves us from accidentally killing SB.

Also I knew you had no balls </3

26. ISO #426

I was thinking that too, if we all say who SB will visit we'll get a guaranteed MM if it's a hit.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #427

So lynch me Everyone say they visit X Tonight?

I'm down <3

Then Day 2 we continue the cycle.

Day 3 SB outs and we have 2 confirmed townies plus SB yeah... that's pretty good.

28. ISO #428

You mean his new Plan?

I'm on board for once it actually makes sense saves us from accidentally killing SB.

Also I knew you had no balls </3
    just like my man said

It's not night, so you still not shoot me, how can you know?
    how can you know

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

just like my man said

how can you know
    OwO

Why were you SB Hunting earlier?

You classy looking frog ;-;

32. ISO #432

hey, did you already gave up for the cult
    im just afraid of being converted plus im already getting burnt out Im starting to see why I stopped playing FM.

So yeah If I can be the sacrifice for the day to give town a winning chance later? I'm down.

...Gotta go bbl I guess? Doesn't matter...

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was thinking that too, if we all say who SB will visit we'll get a guaranteed MM if it's a hit.
    In the case that we all ironically say that SB should target themselves, what should we do then?

SB could visit whoever they would want I guess. But if they end up visiting the MM then we would've lost SB because we told the SB to visit themselves.

In that case, we should have SB visit someone who hard-claims being a parent, I suggest.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #435

im just afraid of being converted plus im already getting burnt out Im starting to see why I stopped playing FM.

So yeah If I can be the sacrifice for the day to give town a winning chance later? I'm down.

...Gotta go bbl I guess? Doesn't matter...
    I mean, if SB visits you, you'll be immune to being culted.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

In that case, we should have SB visit someone who hard-claims being a parent, I suggest.
    Which, judging by AIVION's actions (and being a volunteer), I guess she's parent.

And we should have SB visit them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

exactly LOL
    Well not me tbh.

Except for my last post right there since in order for the idea of "SB should visit who the town says the visit", we can't really afford to tell SB to visit self since that doesn't generate a confirmed town.

Until that point I was looking for people who were scummy to me.

I guess you could call it SB hunting if you think one of the people I've interacted with is SB, but I'm not aware of who is SB.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

My logic is perfect. You just trying to distract us.

Day 3 is the pick of SB's strength. He have 2 forever-immune townies he 100% confirms. Even if he dies after, X and Y townies will be confirmed and honest citizens will vote with them. If SB will delay his revealing, chance for him being found and killed by scums growing fast. If he dies before he confirmes X and Y, town is fucked. So it's YOUR logic is... not logic at all.

Wtf are you talking about? Your words has no sence at all.

He is 100% playing anti-town. If he is scum, gg. If he is not, according to plan B he is good target to sacrifice d1.

-vote Bakermir

My SB-target should be Renegade, but I will fill the pool of already selected players. I will visit Marshmallow Marshall if I am SB. Fixing that in signature.
    Last edited by Zedus; September 1st, 2020 at 03:17 PM.
    I agree with plan C.

44. ISO #444

Well not me tbh.

Except for my last post right there since in order for the idea of "SB should visit who the town says the visit", we can't really afford to tell SB to visit self since that doesn't generate a confirmed town.

Until that point I was looking for people who were scummy to me.

I guess you could call it SB hunting if you think one of the people I've interacted with is SB, but I'm not aware of who is SB.
    the point was the entire minigame about everyone claiming SB and claiming a target for visit itself might have townie logic behind it but the way as it is doesn't benefit the uninformed majority, instead it can even become problematic with scum having so many masks to hide behind.

however, if we all verbally "vote" on a name so our anonymous SB visits this candidate tonight, assuming it is mechanically possible for SB.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

the point was the entire minigame about everyone claiming SB and claiming a target for visit itself might have townie logic behind it but the way as it is doesn't benefit the uninformed majority, instead it can even become problematic with scum having so many masks to hide behind.

however, if we all verbally "vote" on a name so our anonymous SB visits this candidate tonight, assuming it is mechanically possible for SB.
    sorry didnt finish my point here.

so once we decide who should SB check tonight will give enought protection to SB and we will be more sure if the visit was for real so we don't have to deal with speculations

if nothing happens, we can also have someone greenchecked for that day. u know, the MM can visit this person on n2.

this is a cult game guys. SB needs to pick a mate or two. rest of us are here to protect SB.

50. ISO #450