S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hence why Renegade isn't exactly "out of the hole" just yet for me.

I also want him to elaborate further on his scum reads since one of them feels pretty... weak. (The MM one).
    MM has done very little interacting. Popping in with a flurry of posts and popping out doesn't give me confidence in their towniness.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't think I should be "scum reading" yet per-se....

MM (the role) I would imagine would have to play towny, at least enough to get eliminated. Given that they don't know anything about their conversions.

There are also 8 players who are town at the moment.

Fairly high chance my scum reads are wrong, especially when d1 is likely going to be a race to be "towny".
    Which means there is an extremely high probability a day 1 lynch will be a mislynch.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, before I go offline.

Less suspicious:
    Martin - have a good plan for town. Well, verson 1.1 is better.
    AIVION - joined the plan, communicative.
    Frinckles - can see some things, even with some rash statements. Also voted most scummy person.

Neutral:
    Dark Magician - low game presence, but voted most scummy person.
    Marshmallow Marshall - where is he?

More suspicilous:
    Mike - refusing the only good plan, pretending to be stupid then he isn't, no answers for my questions, lied 2 times.
    Bakermir - refusing the only good plan, lied 3 times, contributes to discord

Too scum to live:
    Degenerade (oh, I confuse letters like him, don't worry, it's happens!) - this one playing always the same way as town. Now he playing different way. No crying, no ostentatious resentment, hazy... This shittalking about "Ren vs Zedus in every game", what game he means? Last one, then I put him to town list forever and explained why? Previous, then he voted town, healed maf and killed n1? It's the first time I realy pushing him, lol, check every game we both involved in. Out-of-game conflict is not the reason to vote for me. Every time he protecting the first one I attacking with stupid enrage, but now I attacking himself and he trying to stay calm, because he is scum and afraid that I pointed on that. Lynch today and game will probably ends with easy town victory.
    I don't mind you scum reading me But please explain where I lied 2 times? Because I know I have not lied once. So I want to see links to posts that back up this statement.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #304

MM (the role) I would imagine would have to play towny, at least enough to get eliminated. Given that they don't know anything about their conversions.

Fairly high chance my scum reads are wrong, especially when d1 is likely going to be a race to be "towny".
    Fair enough, lemme re-format the question:

Post your top 3 players you'd vote to lynch today.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #305

But I think I have a few people of interest:

Renegade
    Frinckles
    Mike
    Dark Magician

Either for better or worse.

Also I'm still checking MM tonight if I am SB.

Anyways I'm off for a few hours.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #306

Oh also I wanna add ontop of this that even though there may only be 1 scum... Human Psychology mandates that if you are scum you'd wanna be more wary... more cautious in the thread. You get lynched you lose... you'd be nervous.

So even if they are a lone scum, if you read deep enough there's a chance you could catch them as early as day 1.

Figured I'd say that. As to how they'd act well.. Idk I guess townie? But with a bit of dissonance in their voice.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #307

Please see my last post right now, its information what I feel comfortable giving out right now, and may partially answer your request.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    MM has done very little interacting. Popping in with a flurry of posts and popping out doesn't give me confidence in their towniness.
    He's actually interacted with half the players...

What?

9. ISO #309

Please see my last post right now, its information what I feel comfortable giving out right now, and may partially answer your request.
    Yeah I was gonna comment on it JUST as you posted this xD

10. ISO #310

Which means there is an extremely high probability a day 1 lynch will be a mislynch.
    Yeah but with Majority + Plurality

A misyeet is almost guaranteed for D1 unless we nail down the MM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Mike, Renegade and Baker.
    I can understand you scum reading me makes sense But Why Baker and Ren?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Zedus no offense but you just don't understand the word. Your read on someone is what you think someone is. Sure, it's not always right, but that's the point of the game lmao. You can't not have an opinion about the alignment of any player (you think martin is town, for example. That means you TOWNREAD him. And by the way, suggesting mechanical play you agree with doesn't = town.)
    Well, last I told that my way to think who someone is based on game mechanics: on votes (In the first game I told that last voters on me will be evils, and they was. In the previous game I was last voter myself twice, and yes, I was mafia), on actions (for example, doctor healed someone from attack, so doctor 100% know that he is not mafia), on statistics (we have 4 TRP claims with 2 TPR dead, most likely scum hiding between TRP's) and so on. After that I seen some "Reading cult" here, with "reading" is some mythic way to find scums with "feelings", "psychotypes", and other shit like "If I were scum I feel like I do the same thing as him, so he is scum". People are too different, so this kind of "reading" just doesn't work. I playing absolutely the same way as town and as scum, but my actions and votes, based on game mechanics, will be different. Absolute majority of "reading" attempts made this way gives wrong result, so this kind of "readings" works worse then simple guess who is who. 100 times in a row someone can "read" others wrong way, and he don't give a f*k about it, believers of Reading cult never think about that. But if once he will guess someone, he will say "Hallelujah! Reading is works, you see!" and immediately ignore over 9000 failed reading attempts before. Survivorship bias as is.

So, every time I read someone "reading" other with this stupid guessing, I can only laugh on it. The truth is:

1. There is no "reading" in Reading cult's interpretation.
    2. We have only one scum, and all he need is do the same things as titizen. Like virus doing (and he always winning here, lol). He have no allies to communicate at this moment.
    3. We need the plan to receive an info from SB if he dies. This is "reading", based on game mechanics, and it's really works. 100%.
    4. Martin created the basic idea of that plan. I improved it.

Now we have players pool, joined that plan, and players pool refusing it. Refusing without explainations and without giving better plan is stupid. Mike refused the plan with no explaination, gives no alternative plan and voted me with no any reason. That's why Mike is suspicious. This "reading" based only on actions and mechanics, not on this bullshit shamanic way or Reading cult. It's just an example, it doesn't mean that Mike is realy scum.

But I used this "feeling shamanic way" on Renegade, who plays the different way then his every last game. Reading cult members should vote him and we will easy win.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

13. ISO #313

Oh also I wanna add ontop of this that even though there may only be 1 scum... Human Psychology mandates that if you are scum you'd wanna be more wary... more cautious in the thread. You get lynched you lose... you'd be nervous.

So even if they are a lone scum, if you read deep enough there's a chance you could catch them as early as day 1.

Figured I'd say that. As to how they'd act well.. Idk I guess townie? But with a bit of dissonance in their voice.
    For example:

Renegade started this game off low energy and very skittery (I know he's been getting tired of FM and thats obviously reflecting here so I personally didn't really feel much on it and figured maybe it's town Renegade like how he was before)

Then as soon as people pushed and prodded him and voted him into L-2 you can see that he's going on and making more posts trying to piece stuff together.

Whether or not that's his "dissonance" reads or his genuine towny reads remain to be seen I suppose.

just throwing that out there that it IS POSSIBLE to scum-hunt on Day 1 in a setup where there's only 1 scum. Just gotta look for the little things.

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Holy crap he lives!

Time to read into the Squishy <3

**Says claiming is Anti-town**

Feels like a Towny Marshmallow so far... mhm mhm.

Says he'd go to me... Sure sure.

Isn't sure if im me or just being nice and faking it. (I don't fake my feelings ever. Even in mafia but I like that he questions it here).

Because it's Bakermir love <3

Yeah feeling like a Towny Marshmellow here. The setup was wrong!!

ANARCHYYYY
    MM is Town no doubt.

I have the mafia to be between DM and Zedus. So many people are seeing Ren Scum. I just don't know what I am missing in the scum Ren read.

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't mind you scum reading me But please explain where I lied 2 times? Because I know I have not lied once. So I want to see links to posts that back up this statement.
    You continue ignoring my questions and ask me? It's you who must explain and answer first. I am waiting.
    I agree with plan C.

17. ISO #317

For example:

Renegade started this game off low energy and very skittery (I know he's been getting tired of FM and thats obviously reflecting here so I personally didn't really feel much on it and figured maybe it's town Renegade like how he was before)

Then as soon as people pushed and prodded him and voted him into L-2 you can see that he's going on and making more posts trying to piece stuff together.

Whether or not that's his "dissonance" reads or his genuine towny reads remain to be seen I suppose.

just throwing that out there that it IS POSSIBLE to scum-hunt on Day 1 in a setup where there's only 1 scum. Just gotta look for the little things.
    So you are suggesting only scum exclusively would be interested in self preservation d1 in this game? That is an interesting take.

18. ISO #318

Well, last I told that my way to think who someone is based on game mechanics: on votes (In the first game I told that last voters on me will be evils, and they was. In the previous game I was last voter myself twice, and yes, I was mafia), on actions (for example, doctor healed someone from attack, so doctor 100% know that he is not mafia), on statistics (we have 4 TRP claims with 2 TPR dead, most likely scum hiding between TRP's) and so on. After that I seen some "Reading cult" here, with "reading" is some mythic way to find scums with "feelings", "psychotypes", and other shit like "If I were scum I feel like I do the same thing as him, so he is scum". People are too different, so this kind of "reading" just doesn't work. I playing absolutely the same way as town and as scum, but my actions and votes, based on game mechanics, will be different. Absolute majority of "reading" attempts made this way gives wrong result, so this kind of "readings" works worse then simple guess who is who. 100 times in a row someone can "read" others wrong way, and he don't give a f*k about it, believers of Reading cult never think about that. But if once he will guess someone, he will say "Hallelujah! Reading is works, you see!" and immediately ignore over 9000 failed reading attempts before. Survivorship bias as is.

So, every time I read someone "reading" other with this stupid guessing, I can only laugh on it. The truth is:

1. There is no "reading" in Reading cult's interpretation.
    2. We have only one scum, and all he need is do the same things as titizen. Like virus doing (and he always winning here, lol). He have no allies to communicate at this moment.
    3. We need the plan to receive an info from SB if he dies. This is "reading", based on game mechanics, and it's really works. 100%.
    4. Martin created the basic idea of that plan. I improved it.

Now we have players pool, joined that plan, and players pool refusing it. Refusing without explainations and without giving better plan is stupid. Mike refused the plan with no explaination, gives no alternative plan and voted me with no any reason. That's why Mike is suspicious. This "reading" based only on actions and mechanics, not on this bullshit shamanic way or Reading cult. It's just an example, it doesn't mean that Mike is realy scum.

But I used this "feeling shamanic way" on Renegade, who plays the different way then his every last game. Reading cult members should vote him and we will easy win.
    Points 1 and 2 I've already discussed are actually not entirely true.

I also don't like your views on "reading" In FM when you yourself are doing that as welll... I mean it's like saying I hate water but my body is primarily composed of it and I drink it every day.

Like what?

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    There’s also hope that it’s you and you will convert me tonight and we win this shit.
    Because honestly if your scum you probably just win or come close to it.
    I Do not like this post at all..

20. ISO #320

So you are suggesting only scum exclusively would be interested in self preservation d1 in this game? That is an interesting take.
    Makes sense to me?

Why doesn't it make sense to you?

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

If your definition of "interacting" is a flurry of posts and then disappearing, letting those posts and discussion get lost, then so be it.
    Not exactly what I meant.

If you noticed he commented "Interacted" with basically almost everything and laid his thoughts out neatly and orderly. Much like how he'd do as town.

It's not like he did what I did in the beginning of the day and made flurrys of posts like a mad woman (UwU)

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

If you are town, and you know you would be a mislynch, then why just roll over and die? How does that advance your wincon as town?
    I mean I wouldn't "Roll over and die" but I certainly wouldn't be too prudent on it since if I'm mislynched "that's one less person for the Scum to recruit and that narrows down the POE in a setup where if the MAIN scum is lynched they LOSE"

It's primarily THAT reason is to why I feel self-pres is probably important in this setup. And is why if I was scum I would probably be afraid to do anything really and just go with the flow xD

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

ah FUCK THE TIME!

Okay gotta go talk to you guys later!

28. ISO #328

Oh also since im commenting on a post that's talking about that night action Plan thingy...

I officially change this to me checking Mike Tonight
    Ty I like this. I will take the immunity.

How about everyone check me tonight if you are SB.
    Aivion made a good point. I am a very slippery scum. and If I can get immunity. You all will know my reads are good not Scum.

29. ISO #329

I think when he was scum with me in my last game, he was a bit more "flexible" as a player. Even just willing to flat-out agree me for agreement's sake on my n3 scum chat arguments.
    Omfg, it's not based on "scum"/"not scum", it's based only on arguments. Surely I will agree with good arguments, as town or as scum. Btw last night I agreed with you then I wanted to shoot Mesk, we failed But yes, your arguments was strong.

Now the key for us is have some way to receive info from SB's death if he dies. It's the only 100% way to find scum, not the bullshit from members of Reading cult. That's why I agreed with your plan and trying to improve that. If that plan comes from someone else, even from Degenerade, how can I not agree with him, lol?
    I agree with plan C.

30. ISO #330

It's not, if everyone claiming SB and updating targets. The main question for us is "If someone dies at night and flips SB, how can we know who was his target with no LW allowed?"
    Martin said "I will openly say my target, so if I am SB you will know it"
    I said "If everyone will do the same, it will be easy to find scum, let's do this"
    After that I fixed things in this post:

Good plan for us:
    1. everyone claims SB and openly call their night targets.
    2. we shold have 2 or 3 players, claiming visiting the same target (as in Example 2).
    3. if one of us dies and flips SB, we just lynching his target and gg.
    4. if scum failed to recruit someone, and that someone is visited by 2-3 players, that will be hard for him to guess with shooting.

Plan will works great if everyone will accept it. Do you invent another way to give info for town from dead SB with no LW in game? If not, join this plan.
    Claiming is not anti-town. Refusing this plan without offering anything in return is anti-town. That's why refusers are in my suspicious list.
    -unvote

This makes a lot of since. I did not notice there is no LW in this setup. This changes alot.

I think I was wrong on Zedus. Everyone should claim who they would vist if they are SB. SB should not OUT. And SB needs to stick to there target they pick. They can change it during the day but only If you have posted or else you can screw over town.

I think the top 3 checks that would help town out the most is MM, Frenk, or ME. So to all SB should be checking MM Frink or ME. I will change my check to MM.

31. ISO #331

I also don't like your views on "reading" In FM when you yourself are doing that as welll...
    No, I am not doing that shit. My "reading" based on mechanics and actions only, not on this "feelings" and other pseudo-psychology bullshit. Noone here can use this way of reading. And noone in the world. This is not IRL game there you can see opponent's face and use some poker strategy of bluff. This is just a text. You don't see any emotions in this text, you filling it with your own emotions. Look at this great example from our simple-minded friend:

Zedus - delusional egotistical tunnel per usual
    He can see only himself in other's words.

DM - no reason at all for voting me.
    Or just nothing, because it's beyond his understanding.

That's what I realy like simple Renegade for, he is like lively and understandable exhibit. And he filling every text from others with his own emotions.
    But you doing the same. And not only you. Everyone doing. That's why you "read" yourself this way, not the others.

Well, if I use this way of "reading", it will be obvious that Renegade is scum. He is scared, but he doesn't start his lovely "one more word and I will leave!" bullshit as he did then he was titizen. Because he cannot. Because he is scum and he want's to win. So if you are the member of Reading cult, you should see that.
    I agree with plan C.

32. ISO #332

1. We're claiming IF we are SB and who we're targeting.

A few pointers that MM won't know:

-If SB changed their target to someone they thought would be converted rather than who they thought was MM

-Whether the person they targeted was SB or not (SB only dies if they are shot by MM or SB visits MM, NOT MM trying to convert SB)

Furthermore:

MM doesn't know if it failed unless they already have converted someone who's alive (in which case it always fails). For all they know, they have an Anti-Vaxxer scum ally on D2, but only the Anti-Vaxxer would know who MM is.
    Here are the 2 worlds we have to consider.

1. Everyone open claim SB not changing there Pick at night Giving town More info in the morning if SB is dead no LW. This also gives SB info But not if everyone picks some one else. So there is a Sb target on Everyone. This way MM will not know who is the real SB So will not know who is the Target and who is not.

2. SB does not pick there target in the day and swaps there target at night. SB hit MM and dies and we lynch the wrong person. Also each person the SB checks at night is a Hard Green Cop check. if both SB and there target is Alive.

StealthBomber
    Your job is to educate.
    Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda. If you hit an Anti-Vaxxer, they will die. If you hit Marshmallow Marshall, they will kill you.

33. ISO #333

This is why I am hard town reading you.

34. ISO #334

So to all SB should be checking MM Frink or ME. I will change my check to MM.
    Well, you want to use this pool of players to visit:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Frinckles
    Mike

But now we have 2 visitors on Bakermir already (me and AIVION).
    I agree with plan C.

35. ISO #335

You continue ignoring my questions and ask me? It's you who must explain and answer first. I am waiting.
    To be honest I skim thru your posts. makes my head hurt reading them. LOL

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Also no You need to Back up your Statement you saying I lied 2 times. DO NOT make that statement and not back it up. OR else I will vote you. You Said I lied 2 times PROVE IT

-vote zedus

The fact you will not back up a False statement you made about me you are 1 of 2 things

1 MAfia
    2 Town. An Asshole player insulting players for no reason.

So to prove you are not one of those 2 BACK UP WHAT YOU SAID. GIVE ME POSTS WHERE I LIED!!!!!!!!!

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

Also no You need to Back up your Statement you saying I lied 2 times.
    So to prove you are not one of those 2 BACK UP WHAT YOU SAID. GIVE ME POSTS WHERE I LIED!!!!!!!!!
    One of that post wasn't a lie itself, it was based on that you don't know there is no LW in setup. Now you likely figured it out. That's why I told that you pretending to be stupid then you aren't.

Second post is then you called Martin's idea as my idea and told that this is "SB-hunting". Even after I explained how to fix Martin's idea to give less info for scum (my post with Example 1 and Example 2).

Now I waiting for your answers.
    I agree with plan C.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

@Zedus time for you to cut the shit.

I didn't even interact with you and in your second post you immediately start harassing me. If this is going to be your delusional play every fucking game then why even play? Is something wrong with you?

I guess you must be overjoyed that 3 others are sheeping your insane tunnel.

And this is the kind of stupid shit that I find exhausting about FM : Losers like Zedus.

Zedus has an unfortunate ability to make every game about himself with no self introspection to the detriment of his team. Look at New Player Game, Instant Mafia, and Spirits.

So if you are all just going to sheep this delusional asshole, then vote me now and let's get on with it.
    @AIVION drop your vote and let the MM hammer.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

And this is the kind of stupid shit that I find exhausting about FM : Losers like Zedus.
    Your main problem is that the loser is you. Here or in mod, doesn't matter.
    Also you are scum.
    I see no reason to talk with scum. We need just lynch you and gg day 1. Ez.
    I agree with plan C.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

One of that post wasn't a lie itself, it was based on that you don't know there is no LW in setup. Now you likely figured it out. That's why I told that you pretending to be stupid then you aren't.

Second post is then you called Martin's idea as my idea and told that this is "SB-hunting". Even after I explained how to fix Martin's idea to give less info for scum (my post with Example 1 and Example 2).

Now I waiting for your answers.
    Dude,
    On the first. I did not notice there was a LW. The fact I did not notice doe not make me a lier. Your logic is So fare out there. I am guessing from your Pov it makes sence But I see you are not calling me a lier. Dude watch what you say you can piss some people off.

-unvote

2 That was not a lie. You have called it martin idea over and over. He just pointed something out this whole idea is yours. You may have gotten the idea from him but it is yours.

The reason I pointed it out is because Scum will tend to push an agenda and then give credit to another person so they do not look scummy for it.

So i am less reading you as scum. I am wanting to put you on the back burner for now. I want to spend my time reading others.

49. ISO #349

I am retracting my statement where I said I would visit Frinckles if I was SB. That was largely a joke (looking at Mafia Wars).

If I was SB, I'd visit Mike.
    Yes, Make me immune.

50. ISO #350

Your main problem is that the loser is you. Here or in mod, doesn't matter.
    Also you are scum.
    I see no reason to talk with scum. We need just lynch you and gg day 1. Ez.
    This tunnel on Ren is a bit overkill. Even if Ren is Mafia. Try and read the game not every game
    Ren is mafia
    Ren is mafia
    Ren is mafia

Hmm Reads Suck if I call the same person mafia every game I will be right one day.

I dont know if Ren is mafia or not but even if he was I would not vote him with your insane tunnel.